PDA

View Full Version : how do you find shiny pkmn?

ash_ketchup
10-25-2010, 02:40 AM
is the best way to find a shiny pokemon just training your pokemon in grass, caves, ocean, etc.?
or people have brought up something about the pokeradar??
any other tricks people have other than action replay??

Ridley
10-25-2010, 03:34 AM
h0w 2 gert shiny pokenmon

ok0y 2 gert the shieny pokemastermon, u need 2 catch all pokemasters INCLUDINFG HUSNAIN, M, YELLOW M, MONSTER RANGER and VEGIYA!!11 k s0 fierst go to profecer oak, he wil say, "lol u n00b 4 gerting husnaian." sow then u hav to go to gary's sisters mom's brothers uncles fratboy friend's neon friend's uncle, aslo known as O (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=641816&postcount=16)PPI DORSOPIE, found in MIRRAGE ISLAND. he will say, "okie so u want shiney? U GET COMBATE!!111" he will then commence combatre with you. he is week thugh, he has week mon like marrowak lv 4, mewtwo egg, salamander lv 82. beet him & he weel say, "OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME! TAKE THIS AND LEAVE." he will then hand you an augumon! but thats in digimon, so neber mind. then a shiney pokematster mon will attack! beet it and a special pikabloo will appear, catch it and namer it TURED. put it in the bottom of the party, and a caterpie lv 7 at the top. walk on the red carpeet @ ur hous n u wale find WINDOW LIVE MESSENGER mon!!! caetch it n u find iteam celled "SHINEYPOKMASTERMONMAGATROCKETROBOTFINDEROFTHEUBER POKEMONSCAUSEITISJUSTTHATSEXYWITHALLMYMITEIWLLCOMB ATEYOUANDDEFEARTTHEN00BSAUSE."
make n e pkem hold it n u weel alway find shiney pokemastermon. but ter is a prece 2 pay. eberytime u use it, you will have to use ALCHEMY REACTION card face down on ter dfeiald. it will be used as a bane machine, and the internet men will renunte and stattr a band, that wiel rule the woerrld as u no it, but not rely. dont tell the leet 4 cuse last time they baned me............................
noe fun, but make sur u usre the card, or u'r pokemon wel explode! nwoe that is nt c00l d00d?

IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF SILLY PANTS.

bayrock14
10-25-2010, 04:31 AM

ok0y 2 gert the shieny pokemastermon, u need 2 catch all pokemasters INCLUDINFG HUSNAIN, M, YELLOW M, MONSTER RANGER and VEGIYA!!11 k s0 fierst go to profecer oak, he wil say, "lol u n00b 4 gerting husnaian." sow then u hav to go to gary's sisters mom's brothers uncles fratboy friend's neon friend's uncle, aslo known as O (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=641816&postcount=16)PPI DORSOPIE, found in MIRRAGE ISLAND. he will say, "okie so u want shiney? U GET COMBATE!!111" he will then commence combatre with you. he is week thugh, he has week mon like marrowak lv 4, mewtwo egg, salamander lv 82. beet him & he weel say, "OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME! TAKE THIS AND LEAVE." he will then hand you an augumon! but thats in digimon, so neber mind. then a shiney pokematster mon will attack! beet it and a special pikabloo will appear, catch it and namer it TURED. put it in the bottom of the party, and a caterpie lv 7 at the top. walk on the red carpeet @ ur hous n u wale find WINDOW LIVE MESSENGER mon!!! caetch it n u find iteam celled "SHINEYPOKMASTERMONMAGATROCKETROBOTFINDEROFTHEUBER POKEMONSCAUSEITISJUSTTHATSEXYWITHALLMYMITEIWLLCOMB ATEYOUANDDEFEARTTHEN00BSAUSE."
make n e pkem hold it n u weel alway find shiney pokemastermon. but ter is a prece 2 pay. eberytime u use it, you will have to use ALCHEMY REACTION card face down on ter dfeiald. it will be used as a bane machine, and the internet men will renunte and stattr a band, that wiel rule the woerrld as u no it, but not rely. dont tell the leet 4 cuse last time they baned me............................
noe fun, but make sur u usre the card, or u'r pokemon wel explode! nwoe that is nt c00l d00d?

^ That's how I got my first shiny.

ash_ketchup
10-25-2010, 05:49 AM

when i first saw this i was like "wth?" but then i read it and i laughed. good job. a lot of commitment xD