PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow forum people :D

RepublicOfIreland
10-30-2010, 11:32 AM
I am RepublicOfIreland yeah now you know where i live lol.
I am really looking forward to actually getting involved in this forum so it would be alot more fun.

HKim
10-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Welcome to Pe2K, Ireland!

We certainly have a lot of fun activities, so please feel free to explore around and participate in whatever you think is fun!

Professor Geoffrey
10-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Welcome to PE2K! I'm Geoffrey; not necessarily a veteran member yet (is four years considered veteran? I know it's been around for ten years, but...), but I've been around for a while. There's a lot you can get into; URPG, roleplaying, ASB, graphics artistry, fanfiction, competitive battling (for DPPt, HGSS, and BW, of course), and other things that you can do however often you like just for fun, like our Other: Chat board and our Pokemon: General Discussion board. Just watch out for our Other: Discussion board, because it gets a little rowdy over there with debates and everything. So, unless you feel particularly strongly about something or you're in your school's debate club and need some practice debating, try to stay away from that.

But again, welcome, read the rules before you start posting, and get ready for the most obsessive fun you probably will ever have!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
12-05-2010, 05:14 PM
A Pokemon fan from across the great ocean in Ireland. That's awesome. I love listening to and mimicking accents. We hope you get all your Pokemon needs met at this site. Feel free to ask anyone any questions you may have. Take care.

Judgmental Arceus
12-06-2010, 01:43 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Greetings(^^)
Your name tells where you live I think :crackup:
Welcome to the forum and thanks for being active.