PDA

View Full Version : Some Old, Obscure Games...

Dog of Hellsing
10-30-2010, 02:27 PM
So, I've been meaning to ask this for a while and kept forgetting, but here I am!

There are these two games I played back in the day. I can't remember if they're for Sega or SNES, and I can't remember the names of them. So I need help in finding out what they are lol.

The first was a game where you could make your own monsters, using parts from the monsters you fight throughout the game. I recall one level where you fight a giant wasp (or maybe it was a bee, I don't remember lol). I only remember THAT level because that damn thing kicked my ass a lot XD.

The other game was one where you played as a mummy, iirc. You could like, throw your hand or wrapping as a weapon to hit your enemies. My mom believes this game had either "Frankenstein" or "Wolfenstein" in the title, but I don't remember.

Any help with identifying these games would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance ^^.

Stardy
10-30-2010, 04:20 PM
The monster one sounds like EVO: Search For Eden, which is for the SNES. Good game it is.
The other one could be the Mummy/Frankenstein game bundle, not sure on its proper name, do you remember if it involved a lot of puzzles? Because if so, then yeah, that should be it.