PDA

View Full Version : From Me to You, It's Master Mew!

Master Mew
10-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Hello PE2k Community! Master Mew here from over at the Bulbagarden Forums, I've decided to branch out. :biggrin:

Skylands
10-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Catchy topic title. Welcome to PE2K, hope you enjoy your stay!

Dark Moonlight
10-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Hello Master Mew.

(Haven't I seen you on PEF or something? Right?)

Master Mew
10-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Hello Master Mew.

(Haven't I seen you on PEF or something? Right?)
Yes, yes you have. :oops:

MoonKit
10-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Yo, Master Mew! Welcome to PE2K! Enjoy your stay.

I bet you can tell who i am on PEF.

Clue: I have caused tons of trouble on Bulbagarden, and have five infraction points total.

Professor Geoffrey
10-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Ooh, I've been over at Bulbagarden before. They're the second-best forum I've ever been to... with this being the first! The accounts were more customizable back when I was a member for a while, and sadly we don't do that over here... it makes me depressed. D:

But for the most part, we have an awesome community. Most of the people here are amazing and can tell you everything you need to know about a certain part of the forum; I used to be a very avid graphics artist (in particular, spriting, and if you get into that, I plan on hosting the Easter Egg Project for the fifth year in a row!) but now I'm an all-around guy. I sometimes get involved in fanfiction and other writing from time to time, but I just hang around the Other: Chat board and other boards where people just talk or vote on various things. But if I had more time, I'd probably get back into spriting. But anyway, enough about me. The forum has lots to offer from URPG, ASB, and roleplaying to graphics artistry, fanfiction and other writing, competitive battling and trading.

Again, welcome to the forum and have an awesome time here! :)

Master Mew
10-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Yo, Master Mew! Welcome to PE2K! Enjoy your stay.

I bet you can tell who i am on PEF.

Clue: I have caused tons of trouble on Bulbagarden, and have five infraction points total.
I recognized you immediately, of course! And yes, yes I do remember all the "trouble" you caused on Bulbagarden :rolleyes:

Dark Moonlight
10-31-2010, 09:12 AM
I recognized you immediately, of course! And yes, yes I do remember all the "trouble" you caused on Bulbagarden :rolleyes:
Okay, let's hope you know I'm Tsumi.

MoonKit
10-31-2010, 04:39 PM
*Slaps Dm with light brick* She knows that! At least, most likely she does.

Doodlebop
10-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Hello, Master Mew. It's a pleasure to meet you. *shakes hand* If you ever need any help on the forum or anything, I'd be happy to to help in whatever way I can. ^^

Rival Silver
11-01-2010, 02:39 AM
Hello, Master Mew. It's a pleasure to meet you. *shakes hand* If you ever need any help on the forum or anything, I'd be happy to to help in whatever way I can. ^^

Shes hopeless. Pay no attention to her. Just kidding, just kidding! (/hit times >9000)

*speaking while his face is being beaten into the concrete* Ow, ooh, ah. OK! ENOUGH, ENOUGH!

Well... Anyways, welcome to Pokemon Elite 2000 (PE2K). We hope you enjoy your stay and meet our incredibly high expectations (Being able to take a joke. Other than that, none).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'ma go bleed in a corner till I can find a doctor to fix my broken... everything.

GoldenrodGirl
11-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Heeeeyyyyy guess who? :P

Trent Reznor
11-07-2010, 01:38 AM
I forgot to welcome you. So yeah, welcome!

Judgmental Arceus
11-07-2010, 02:32 AM
Bulbagarden ftw! Welcome to PE2K!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
11-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi there, Master Mew. Welcome to the forum. Please enjoy your stay. We hope your visits will be informative and entertaining.

Master Mew
11-30-2010, 02:13 AM
Hi there, Master Mew. Welcome to the forum. Please enjoy your stay. We hope your visits will be informative and entertaining.
Thanks again to everyone who so warmly welcomed me to PE2K!

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-02-2010, 04:39 AM
Master Mew??? (smiles)
Oh I think you like Mew too, just like me(^^)
I also branched out from a popular forum due to some factors, oh well, all I can say is I enjoy PE2K.
Welcome to the forum!

Eun Min
12-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi, Master Mew! Welcome to Pe2k! ^^
(I think you surely enjoyed all the welcome, huh? haha)
Enjoy your time. X)