PDA

View Full Version : Hiya~! ^_^

GoldenrodGirl
11-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Hiya! GoldenrodGirl here! Some may know me, and some may not. No matter. I've loved Pokemon since I was five years old and still do! ^_^

Why did I join? Cuz the RPing standards of Bulbagarden Forums have fallen drastically since I began RPing in April, 2010. Kind of a shame. Anyways, somebody told me that this place is the best for RPing. So good that it has a RPing school or something? I laughed when he said that bit xD

So, yeah, feel free to VM me or to chat or whatever.

GoldenrodGirl

P.S: I LOVE THE MIDNIGHT BEAST!!! <3

Anonymous
11-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Hiya! GoldenrodGirl here! Some may know me, and some may not. No matter. I've loved Pokemon since I was five years old and still do! ^_^

Why did I join? Cuz the RPing standards of Bulbagarden Forums have fallen drastically since I began RPing in April, 2010. Kind of a shame. Anyways, somebody told me that this place is the best for RPing. So good that it has a RPing school or something? I laughed when he said that bit xD

So, yeah, feel free to VM me or to chat or whatever.

GoldenrodGirl

P.S: I LOVE THE MIDNIGHT BEAST!!! <3
"Someone" has a name, ya know _

WatchMeBeQuieter
11-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Hey nice to meet you!

I'm a fellow RPer. I recently took a look around Bulbagardens and I can't help but agree with you... but yeah this place has a really nice RP community, both small-scale and larger ones like the URPG and the ASB. I don't know much about the ASB, but I used to love URPG.

Anyways, hey there :happy:

Trent Reznor
11-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
11-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi there and welcome. Please enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you have.
PE2K is here to serve.

JokesterJesse
11-27-2010, 07:45 PM
We;;come to the forum! We have lots of stuff to do including RP :D