PDA

View Full Version : Feebas Problem

Ruben
04-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Hey, here I am again, with another problem :lol:
Well, it's about Feebas, I know you he's in about 6 tiles in route 119 (I saw the FAQ)
And I did do it, but I didn't found him :( And when I found something it always got away (not in battle but when you fish you get something like 'yes, there is a pokemon, but he got away'...)
Help me :( (i used my best rod)

Thunderbird
04-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Actually, old rod is the best rod for catching Feebas. u dun need to fish so many times and u will only find Magikarp and Tentacool.
And fish at least 3 times in each square to make sure u dun miss out the square with Feebas in it.
For the fishing technique, there is no particular technique :lol: Just press A as fast as u can after u see the 'there is a bite' msg.

Ruben
04-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Actually, old rod is the best rod for catching Feebas. u dun need to fish so many times and u will only find Magikarp and Tentacool.
And fish at least 3 times in each square to make sure u dun miss out the square with Feebas in it.
For the fishing technique, there is no particular technique :lol: Just press A as fast as u can after u see the 'there is a bite' msg.

Lol, i just found that 'A' thing out now :eek:

WHAT ?! Old rod best ? I almost coverd EVERY piece with a super rod :eek: :eek: :eek: :wall: Lol, damnit...

I first tought ' it isn't so much ', untill i found out you can surf and fish the same time :sick: ow well... Old rod it is then... I was getting sick of those piranya like pokemon...

- Ruben, one the edge of suicide

Thunderbird
04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
ya, using old rod, u dun find carvanha :wink:

Ruben
04-07-2004, 05:47 PM
ya, using old rod, u dun find carvanha :wink:

YES

WHOOHOO ! Found one and bought one, i straight away made pokeblocks and fed them to him. But his beauty meter is not full enough but... He can't eat anymore 0.0
Wat now ? Is it pernament ? Mmm... I'll catch another one, but is there a page where there are berry's explained ??

- Ruben

DragonTamer
04-07-2004, 11:28 PM
The pokeblocks you give it need to be a high level. Otherwise it won't be enough to evolve it. If your feebas won't eat anymore and still can't evolve then you'll have to get another one and try again.

The best berries to use are Pamtree berries. You get these by telling the berry master's wife CHALLENGE CONTEST. You'll get one berry. Plant it and water it each day and you'll get 2 berries and then plant and stuff until you get quite a few. I have to go right now and when I get back I'll finish this or someone else can if they want. Be back in about 2 hours...

Wow that was the longest 2 hours ever. Right when I got home I went on the computer to edit my message. Then when I hit save changes, there was an error and it couldn't send it. Then the internet explorer window said it had made an error and closed. Then when I tried to get back online some wierd program kept preventing it from connecting to the internet. My brother figured out how to fix it after a week so here I am. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Ruben
04-08-2004, 11:52 AM
QUOTE=DragonTamer]The pokeblocks you give it need to be a high level. Otherwise it won't be enough to evolve it. If your feebas won't eat anymore and still can't evolve then you'll have to get another one and try again.

The best berries to use are Pamtree berries. You get these by telling the berry master's wife CHALLENGE CONTEST. You'll get one berry. Plant it and water it each day and you'll get 2 berries and then plant and stuff until you get quite a few. I have to go right now and when I get back I'll finish this or someone else can if they want. Be back in about 2 hours...[/QUOTE]

EEK! So long work ? :eek: but i can't train him when he's so weak ! He can't even win from a magikarp lv5 :eek: (must i laugh now or cry ? :sad:)
Lol, ow well... I really want a milotic, so i'll go for it :)

Ruben
04-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Okay, two things, lol:

- Where is the berry master ? :eh:

- Where is the guy that can delete HM moves ? I want to delete waterfall from my Feebas

Thx :)

- Ruben :dance:

Thunderbird
04-08-2004, 02:02 PM
EEK! So long work ? :eek: but i can't train him when he's so weak ! He can't even win from a magikarp lv5 :eek: (must i laugh now or cry ? :sad:)
Lol, ow well... I really want a milotic, so i'll go for it :)
ya, dun train him until he evolves!! he's got a lot of great moves to learn after he evolved.

- Where is the berry master ?
he's right of maville city. surf and when u see a route above, continue going east. u'll find a house and he's inside it.

- Where is the guy that can delete HM moves ? I want to delete waterfall from my Feebas
in lilycove city, up the stairs in the north direction.

Ruben
04-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Thunderbird ! I saw you are online ! I hope you see this before you go off ! I wanted to PM you but i couldn't, you hadn't allowed... There is no 'contest' as a choise... help !!

- ruben, thx ! :)

EDIT: I was on the windows 95, that's why my post was so small. But i see you are already gone by now :evil: :lol: :wink: But i wanted to thank you, you know about my feebas if you read the 'EV' topic. THX ON YOUR HELP AGAIN, lol, i'm saying to much 'THX's and to much 'lol's :eek: lol

- Ruben :) lol thx lol thx lol thx... :dance:

Thunderbird
04-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Thunderbird ! I saw you are online ! I hope you see this before you go off ! I wanted to PM you but i couldn't, you hadn't allowed... There is no 'contest' as a choise... help !!

- ruben, thx ! :)

EDIT: I was on the windows 95, that's why my post was so small. But i see you are already gone by now :evil: :lol: :wink: But i wanted to thank you, you know about my feebas if you read the 'EV' topic. THX ON YOUR HELP AGAIN, lol, i'm saying to much 'THX's and to much 'lol's :eek: lol

- Ruben :) lol thx lol thx lol thx... :dance:
lol welcome :) :tongue: but weird, i didn't disable PM... :eek:

Ruben
04-09-2004, 03:03 PM
lol welcome :) :tongue: but weird, i didn't disable PM... :eek:

you didn't ??!! :eek: goofy :goofy: lol, anyway, it's okay, thx for your help (once again :rolleyes: :tongue: )

- Ruben, the dancing banana :banana: