PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Blade [DS]

NES2
11-10-2010, 08:21 PM
The discussion for the Phantom Blade RP shall go here. That's all.

SU (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109559)
RP (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109621)

Retro-Smasher
11-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Cool story bro. Is the RP up yet? I'm shatting. I'm friggin' excited.

2gamers
11-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Take your time setting this up. I have loads of work to do >_>.

Winter
11-11-2010, 03:39 AM
XD I'm eager to RP, actually. :)

...So about the characters...anything we need to discuss???

When Doodlebp finds this, I suspect Luna and Leander might get along well considering their relations to canines?

Doodlebop
11-11-2010, 02:04 PM
I HAVE ARRIVED.

*clears throat* Anyway.

Yes, Leander and Luna would probably get along well (though, naturally, Luna wouldn't know about the curse- he doesn't tell anybody if he can help it). Probably he'd be a lot more comfortable around her than most people would be. ^^

Let's see, who else... *proceeds to analyze all the other charries and whether they'd get along with mine*

Actually, Leander would probably be on decent terms with everyone, if not exactly friends.

On the Dinako's Children front, I don't think Midna and Belphegor would get along at all. xD

NES2
11-11-2010, 08:45 PM
OK, I seem to be holding everyone up with my profile, so I'll finish that up and we can start hopefully.

Retro-Smasher
11-11-2010, 08:53 PM
I HAVE ARRIVED.

On the Dinako's Children front, I don't think Midna and Belphegor would get along at all. xD

Well, I haven't reviewed the other charries, but I'm just assuming your right because Belphegor isn't a very amiable person. Either way, if Midna go in Belphegor's way, he'd crush her xD

Doodlebop
11-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah, Midna is more strategic and such, and Belgephor strikes me as 'kill first, ask questions later' type. xD But actually, Belgephor may get knocked back with a spell... Then again

So we might start soon? Sweet.

Retro-Smasher
11-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeah, Midna is more strategic and such, and Belgephor strikes me as 'kill first, ask questions later' type. xD But actually, Belgephor may get knocked back with a spell... Then again

So we might start soon? Sweet.

Haha yea, whatever.

We damn well better start soon!

NES2
11-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Correction. We are starting now.

Doodlebop
11-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Really? GREAT!

Where's the RP, then?

NES2
11-11-2010, 09:34 PM
The RP is up! You may begin!

Retro-Smasher
11-11-2010, 10:00 PM
AAAAAAAAASHFGJFHGK RE

I'm posting up the hizzle of the chain forizzle.

2gamers
11-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Alright, I'll try and post tonight. If not, then it will have to wait for the weekend.

Winter
11-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Yay! I'm all psyched now!

And Luna might piece it together, provided she's around him long enough. Anyway, it just struck me--if we're looking for bad spirits, wouldn't the Order have spiritually related people among them???

Coddleflop
11-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Yay! I'm all psyched now!

And Luna might piece it together, provided she's around him long enough. Anyway, it just struck me--if we're looking for bad spirits, wouldn't the Order have spiritually related people among them???

Well, there's probably some in the Order's building, and just about everyone in Kennac town is spiritually aware. And, maybe my character. He's gotten rid of evil spirits, he'd probably be able to sense them...

Doodlebop
11-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Yeah, Luna might piece it together eventually. That might be interesting. ^^

There are probably some in the Order's building, like Coddleflop said.

Winter
11-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Yes, it would, considering she's used to the only people shifting into canines are Inuis, which Leander clearly is not. And his wolf form looks similar to that of her best friend's(the one she's currently mad at, if you saw my last post).

*shrugs* Just curious, NES2 never said anything about them, really.

2gamers
11-13-2010, 01:32 PM
That post was brought to you by the letter "L". Never realized how many names started with "L" until just now :P.

NES2
11-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah, L just seems to be popular right now. Kind of funny that you noticed that.

Also, 2gamers still remains the only person to have gotten the discreet reference in the first post of the SU. I will give a cookie to whoever spots the little joke.

Hint: It's in the Background.

Doodlebop
11-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah, it's pretty funny. We should be 'Team L' or something. xD

EDIT: Joke, huh? I don't see it... *keeps looking*

Winter
11-13-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't get the joke either, and Luna has fox ears, not wolf ears, NES2.

2gamers
11-14-2010, 01:01 AM
I don't get the joke either, and Luna has fox ears, not wolf ears, NES2.
Whipper Snappers. Quoted from GTS:

I also like how the sword is embued with the spirits of Earth, Wind, and Fire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLGa4X5H2c) :D.

Winter
11-14-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm not on GTS. And why is water missing anyway?(If it's explained in the link, I'm not allowed on YouTube.)

2gamers
11-14-2010, 02:59 AM
I'm not on GTS. And why is water missing anyway?(If it's explained in the link, I'm not allowed on YouTube.)
...Water?

This makes me feel old and sad :(. Quoted from Wikipedia:

Earth, Wind & Fire is an American R&B and funk band formed in Chicago, Illinois, in 1969 by Verdine and Maurice White. Also known as EWF, the band has won six Grammy Awards and four American Music Awards. They have been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame. Rolling Stone has described them as "innovative, precise yet sensual, calculated yet galvanizing" and has also declared that the band "changed the sound of black pop". In 1998, they were ranked at number 60 on VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of Rock N' Roll

In other words, the Phantom Blade is imbued with the powers of funk :D

Winter
11-14-2010, 05:53 AM
...Okay... Never heard of the band, just thought NES2 was going with the base elements, minus water. No wonder I didn't get it...

Doodlebop
11-14-2010, 12:04 PM
I've heard of the band, but I'd never listened to it, which may be why I didn't get it. xDDD

Wait, I'm not the only person in the universe who's not allowed on Youtube? o.o

NES2
11-14-2010, 03:23 PM
See, I don't get why parents would ban Youtube. I don't see anything wrong with the website. The only site that could EVER constitute a ban is ED and 4chan. No child younger than 14 should EVER be exposed to the cesspool. The one redeeming quality of 4chan is the fact that it is also a massive meme machine.

Also, the whole reference actually originated back when this RP was supposed to be a ludicrous parody of everything otaku, but in sheer irony the RP I created was too good to be a parody, so I decided to forget the whole anime-parody idea and turned it into this. The reference is the one holdover from the first stage of development, which was too good to pass up.

Let this groove, get you to move, it's alright, alright...

Doodlebop
11-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Well, mom says she's seen some pretty bad stuff on Youtube, so... *shrug*

Actually, I have a lock on almost every site. My parents have to allow the site. It's a pain. x.X

xD

Winter
11-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Heh, my 'rents just don't like it.

2gamers
11-16-2010, 03:13 AM
What does this temple look like? I'd like a little description so I have something to work with for my post.

2gamers
11-20-2010, 03:19 AM
Posting again, because I wanted to clarify something about Floyd, specifically in one of my previous posts:

"As one of the younger monks in the order, Floyd could relate better to the young people, thus making him a bit more popular than other emissaries."

He's not old. Nor is he a warrior himself. That means he doesn't really have skills to train people. His weapon is not a sword or an axe but his tongue. He persuades worthy individuals to join their cause and makes sure they fit in.

I might make a mini profile for him at some point, but I thought I should point those things out.

I'll try and get a post out during the weekend, but I'm trying to finish up another RP.

Doodlebop
11-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Well, 2gamers raises a good point. Who is the Council of Three?

2gamers
11-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Well, 2gamers raises a good point. Who is the Council of Three?
I can only assume they're the leadership of the Order.

Doodlebop
11-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Fairly obvious, but specifics are good. xD

NES2
11-21-2010, 01:51 PM
All will be explained in my next post.

Winter
11-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Then please post soon? :)

Doodlebop
11-22-2010, 01:08 PM
And, there ya go.

I would post, but everything I can think of is much too short... And lame... Leander will introduce himself later.

Doodlebop
11-27-2010, 02:20 PM
Okay, sorry for the double post, but I have a question. What should I be doing with Midna? Because... Retro seems to have died or something. So I have no one to talk to and... yeah.

2gamers
12-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Not much to post. Just a reminder that this still exists ;).