PDA

View Full Version : New to the Family

LeeDymondz
11-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Hello everyone my name is Lee. I am a long term fan of pokemon and it's ever growing arsenal. I would like to say Hi to everyone and just want to let u know I hope to meet alot of new pokefans and make alot of trades here ty :D. Also I just restarted my Pokemon Diamond because I wanted to start a brand new shiny hunt lol.

Rhys!
11-11-2010, 07:12 AM
shiny hunts ftw.

Welcome to PE2K, I hope you enjoy yourself. (:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Hi Lee, welcome to PE2K! Good look with the shiny hunting, I don't have the patience for that. I've only found a Pelipper. xD

This thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109467) has a bunch of stuff listed that you can check out on the forum. I'd personally recommend the URPG. It's really fun and you'll make a lot of friends for sure. =)

Trent Reznor
11-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Etymology
11-11-2010, 03:38 PM
I used to love Shiny Hunting back in the day. Now I only have one shiny left from shiny hunting, my Shiny Ditto that took forever to get, although it was easier because I eventually captured it on a chain of three. xD I then EV trained it.

But enough of me waffling on. Welcome to the forum, hope you feel at home!

Doodlebop
11-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Hello, LeeDymondz! I'm glad to meet you. I'm Doodle.

LeeDymondz
11-11-2010, 10:30 PM
I used to love Shiny Hunting back in the day. Now I only have one shiny left from shiny hunting, my Shiny Ditto that took forever to get, although it was easier because I eventually captured it on a chain of three. xD I then EV trained it.

But enough of me waffling on. Welcome to the forum, hope you feel at home!

Lol omg thats awesome! My first ever shiny found using chains was a Blue Ponyta it was so sexy. *o*

Judgmental Arceus
11-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Hello everyone my name is Lee. I am a long term fan of pokemon and it's ever growing arsenal. I would like to say Hi to everyone and just want to let u know I hope to meet alot of new pokefans and make alot of trades here ty :D. Also I just restarted my Pokemon Diamond because I wanted to start a brand new shiny hunt lol.

You have fun here now.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
11-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi there and Welcome to the PE2K forum. Please enjoy your stay and your visits. If you need anything Pokemon related, please don't hesitate to ask anyone.

JokesterJesse
11-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Welcome to pe2k, hope you stay active and welcome to the family of Pokemon lovers!