PDA

View Full Version : H e l p

robert10
11-16-2010, 12:03 AM
hey everyone! i need help...i recently just got silver version and i need help if someone can help..

where do i look for the legendary dogs!?
and it wont let me get on the boat and i went to prof elm no ticket!

shadowinfernape
11-17-2010, 08:21 PM
You need be able to go to Burned Tower and interact with the legendary beasts and Raikou and Entei will scatter across Johto. They will be in various roots in Johto. An easy way to encounter them is to be in the middle of two roots and keep crossing them until they appear.You can check their locations on your Pokegear map.Note every time you hurt them and they leave the next time you encountered them they will have the same amount of HP.You find Suicune in Kanto in north to Cerulean city after you have seen him in all his locations.To find his locations go check serebii.net .Suicune will not scatter across Kanto but you battle it north to Cerulean city I advise you to save before the battle.All the beasts are level 40.

Hope this helps!:happy:

By the way they are actually called the legendary beasts because Suicune resembles a wolf, Entei resembles a lion, and Raikou resembles a sabertooth.

Trent Reznor
11-17-2010, 08:55 PM
hey everyone! i need help...i recently just got silver version and i need help if someone can help..

where do i look for the legendary dogs!?
and it wont let me get on the boat and i went to prof elm no ticket!
About the second part, if you recently got the game, you can't get any ticket. *scratches head, confused*

DRAKING
11-21-2010, 04:47 PM
About the roaming dogs... here's what I did:

Breed a Zubat with Hypnosis (by letting a female zubat breed with a male Hoothoot with Hypnosis which it learns at lvl 9). Then lvl up Zubat to about lvl 40-50, making sure it learns Mean Look along the way. Fly and Roost are handy, but optional.

Keep running up and down between Ecruteak and Goldenrod City and you'll keep encountering them. Make sure you have the dogs running around at 1 HP (tnx to a pokemon with False Swipe which you can buy almost for free). Trap them with Mean Look and keep tossing Ultra Balls when they are asleep. Good luck!

robert10
11-27-2010, 06:15 PM
You need be able to go to Burned Tower and interact with the legendary beasts and Raikou and Entei will scatter across Johto. They will be in various roots in Johto. An easy way to encounter them is to be in the middle of two roots and keep crossing them until they appear.You can check their locations on your Pokegear map.Note every time you hurt them and they leave the next time you encountered them they will have the same amount of HP.You find Suicune in Kanto in north to Cerulean city after you have seen him in all his locations.To find his locations go check serebii.net .Suicune will not scatter across Kanto but you battle it north to Cerulean city I advise you to save before the battle.All the beasts are level 40.

Hope this helps!:happy:

By the way they are actually called the legendary beasts because Suicune resembles a wolf, Entei resembles a lion, and Raikou resembles a sabertooth.

im having problems iidk what im doing wrong but when i enter the building where im suppose to encounter suicune in ecruteak city..i enter the building and he says u have the badge ok enter! i enter but those 3 people arent therre..

also i cant find the flute..ive been talking to everyone and everthing and idk what im doing wrong..and idk how to enter pewer city ive tryed eeverything..those 2 guys are covering the door before you enter the elite four..ones on the left and ones on the right..

i found one the dogs not far from where they scattered thanks for the help!

MoonKit
12-21-2010, 02:06 AM
wow this person is confising...

Sir, did the dogs scatter or what? In the first paragraph, you say you can't find them. In the finishing sentence, you say one was found not far from the tower. Did you find the dogs?

And you need to beat all 8 gyms in Johto before you get to the Elite four, and you must beat the Elite four before getting the ticket to Kanto, and you must beat the gyms in Kanto, get to the radio tower there, and rush over to the sleeping snorlax. There, you need to open your Pokegear radio and click on the top of the globe. There is a Pokeflute chanel there, now you may battle the Snorlax and go in the Diglet cave to get to Pewter for whatever reason.