PDA

View Full Version : Ties of Fate [Discussion of Twist Ties]

Dr Robotnik
11-20-2010, 11:51 PM
Here, we will be discussing, in depth, the nature of twist ties. They have a little wire in them; you twist it, and you can seal little plastic bags with bread and fruit in them.

CR-12B: Wh... What?

On a more serious note, any questions pertaining to the events of the plot, past events you want elaboration on, etc, etc, do that here and not in the SU thread. So... Yeah. Have fun with it!

Saraibre Ryu
11-21-2010, 01:48 AM
I noticed there isn't a 'Gender' part in the SU.

Dr Robotnik
11-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Did I forget that? I had a feeling it was a little short. I'll go drop that in; thanks for noticing my slip up there.

Saraibre Ryu
11-21-2010, 02:08 AM
No problem.
My SU should be done soon. I've had to scrap a bunch of the character in the SU for the sake of the RP...the history could be a freakin' biography it's so long...XD I'm shortening it REALLY short for the sake of your eyes and brain.

Dr Robotnik
11-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Well, I've got plenty of time on my hands if you want to make it long. It's all fine to me so long as you meet the minimum requirement... well, so long as you don't take five posts to put in your history, that is >.>'

Alternately, you could leave a lot shrouded in mystery and give a dramatic reveal some time during the RP. That would work, too.

Saraibre Ryu
11-21-2010, 02:39 AM
Dramatic reveal it is.

That saves me time. XD

Dr Robotnik
11-21-2010, 02:44 AM
And saves my eyes. Um... I mean... SIGN MY FISH. Yeah.

CR-12B: ....... He's writing for me? How?

Saraibre Ryu
11-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Just to let you now, you spelt the 'Ryu' part of my username wrong in the list of characters.

Ryu:.........*snort*

I should mention she's semi nocturnal.

Dr Robotnik
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Blah, my brain isn't working with me this week. I'll fix it.

CR-12B: o.o' *inches away from Ryu*

Saraibre Ryu
11-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Brains tend to not want to work.

And don't worry too much about Ryu. She won't be awake for another 3 hours...unless something wakes her up. Then you have reason to worry...

Dr Robotnik
11-21-2010, 06:24 PM
You don't have to worry about him unless someone, say, throws him out the window.

So yeah. Any questions about the RP or anything that needs to be cleared up before we get started, feel free to start interrogating me. That's for everybody, by the way; I'm here for a reason, ya know XD

Saraibre Ryu
11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Alrighty.
*sticks in a small room with a swaying lamp*
Okay where did you stash the loot? Huh? Wait...oh wrong room...
Okay so when do we start?

Dr Robotnik
11-21-2010, 06:31 PM
OBJECTION!!

I can't answer because the rope around my wrists is too tight.

Anyways, I don't really know. I'll want to have my characters finished before I do, and there's quite a few people on the reserve list. Don't wanna leave everybody behind.

... Will you untie me now? My wrists are chafing.

Winter
11-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Midnight: If no one will keep an eye one him, we'll travel with CR-12B... Wow, that's a mouthful...

Luna: I don't get why he didn't change his name to something generic or more human-sounding...

Nox: *shurgs* To each his own.

Cloud: Good point.

Dr Robotnik
11-22-2010, 09:17 PM
CR-12B: .............

Noir: ............ Not that bad.

I wondered if anyone would make that observation XD

Winter
11-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Midnight: It seems we'll have to come up with something... Not that we mind.

Luna: Dear, is tere a reason you keep calling yourself "we"?

Nox: To each his own, I repeat.

Cloud: That's still wierd, though.

Midnight: Multiple personalities in one body, hence we are "we".

Saraibre Ryu
11-23-2010, 03:46 AM
Ryu: I'll just call the alpha numeric bewilderment over there CR and move on with my life.

Yes I forgot to mention...she gives everyone nicknames...all the time.

Gentle Manne
11-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Jeez. For whatever reason, I have no idea how to start. :/

Dr Robotnik
11-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Well, you could start in locations where no one else is yet. Like, where one person is, but no one else is there yet. Y'know, just because. Kinda hard to RP a lone character.

Saraibre Ryu
12-01-2010, 05:21 AM
It was a cat, about as big as a tiger, but pitch black with six legs and yellow eyes. He had certainly seen weirder, but this was random even by his standards.

((Sooo, I made Ryu's thingy into a....something. I just typed what came to my mind first :P))

Did you happen to watch Avatar before writing about the monster thingy?

Winter
12-01-2010, 03:12 PM
XD I dunno about right before her post, but she does love Avatar.

Saraibre Ryu
12-07-2010, 02:54 AM
Okay so just to make things known...as a natural dragon, Ryu has some resistances to elemental magic.
I could go on all day about the biology of dragons but I won't bore you unless you ask. XD

Charmander009
12-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Okay, so before I post I need to make sure I understand what's going on (for whatever reason I always have a hard time catching up ^^')

So, first off, Doc *stealing that nickname* and Midnight are in the Amberground area (?), and they are trying to fight off a monster before it gets to the port (Amberground Port?), but now there's more than one monster?

Ryu, Chibi's charries, and Solaris are in the area surrounding the Harribel castle, and they just got done defeating some monster (which I didn't really understand all the details on ^^') just in time for some snobs from the castle to catch up with them; and now the snobs want to bring Solaris back, but everyone else is thinking, "I don't think so"

Then, Winter's other two charries and Asagi are in Port Belle (which is around Fort Ford), and they just barely got done fighting a thunder-bird-thingy.

And the gods are doing... something about Chaos? *confuzled by what's with them*

Is that about right?

So, then I just have to decide where to put my charries xD Maybe I could have a group of rebels jump the two snobs from the castle; or I could have Dyrikoda spying on the "transport system" that Asagi mentioned (but I'm not sure where that is right now) Er, would that be okay? *isn't sure*

Winter
12-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Actually, there aren't more monsters bugging Doc and Midnight, boredom got the better of me and they aren't exactly the best pair for offense, so I brought in a pair from the Amberground Post office, even if Neon and Hyde seem a bit strange.

You got the Port Belle Group right enough.

And Chaos is the reason the monster near Amberground showed up in the first place because apparently there's something totally wrong with him that Metal has yet to explain to me of my trio of goddesses.

Dr Robotnik
12-12-2010, 02:17 AM
The 'Transport System' the engineers are working on are trains, none of which are operational yet. Spying on huge machines being worked on by metalworkers doesn't sound like something too interesting, but who am I to judge?

Charmander009
12-14-2010, 01:21 AM
Okay... So I have no idea what to do. *shot for being a failure* Maybe I shouldn't have signed up to be a rebel ^^' I'm not really sure what they are trying to do specifically at this point in time...

Winter
12-14-2010, 02:59 AM
You could always drop in and see what the heck is oing on with that huge monster in Amberground--or congratulate Luna on her slaying the giant bird.

Saraibre Ryu
12-14-2010, 07:54 AM
Okay... So I have no idea what to do. *shot for being a failure* Maybe I shouldn't have signed up to be a rebel ^^' I'm not really sure what they are trying to do specifically at this point in time...

Come to the big fight with Ryu, Cinder and...*name fail*
Yeah, the more the merrier.
This fight needs theme music...*runs to youtube*

Charmander009
12-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Hmm... I guess that a group of rebels would want to get a jump on those fancy-pants people from the castle; snaggin important-ish people would be good hostages, right?

Thanks, Winter and Sabi; I'll get to work on something here soon ^^

Saraibre Ryu
12-19-2010, 08:18 AM
So when you say 'Broken Remnant' metal, are you making a Lost Remnant ref there or...no?

Charmander009
12-21-2010, 07:42 PM
So when you say 'Broken Remnant' metal, are you making a Lost Remnant ref there or...no?
It kinda sounds like... something from Kingdom Hearts BBS...

Winter
12-22-2010, 12:48 AM
I think it is--he just got BBS. :)

Saraibre Ryu
12-22-2010, 06:37 AM
I think it is--he just got BBS. :)

Damn...I haven't been able to play it YET...*headdesks through the counter* UHG.

Anyway, I'ma go look it up.

Dr Robotnik
12-23-2010, 01:33 AM
It's sort of based in the Kingdom Hearts Lingering Sentiment insofar as appearances go, but it's more or less an amalgam of spirits consumed by evil that hunts down anything supposed to become a hero at one point or another and try to destroy it. So it's more along the lines of an eldritch abomination in the form of animate armor that looks like it came from KH. I've been working on an idea for animate armor for a while, I just couldn't pick a suitable look for the armor 'till the BBS armor caught my eye. And, of course, I modified it to my own liking.

Saraibre Ryu
12-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Metal, in the past two post you haven't acknowledged Aeon's response to Ryu's spit fire attacks...

Also...anyone who guesses where I got that one quote from in my last post gets a cookie. The one regarding Ryu's brother...well adopted half brother.

Dr Robotnik
12-29-2010, 04:30 AM
Um, well... it's magic armor. It's not really going to be affected by fire. So, uh... just imagine it's on fire now. Which makes it that much worse.

EDIT: I will edit the hit in, though. Sorry, I forgot about the fire for the most recent post.

Saraibre Ryu
12-29-2010, 04:36 AM
Um, well... it's magic armor. It's not really going to be affected by fire. So, uh... just imagine it's on fire now. Which makes it that much worse.

It's not just fire dude...its a viscous flame from a creature of both necromatic and universal destructive origin. Plus its blackish bluish purply coloured...IT AIN'T normal fiyah...

And thank yous.

Anoher question. If I understand what Aeon did...it was that Ryu lunges, Aeon lifts ground, then tries to give Ryu a two second burial?

Dr Robotnik
12-29-2010, 04:44 AM
A wizard did it.

And that's essentially what it did, yes.

Saraibre Ryu
12-29-2010, 04:58 AM
A wizard did it.

And that's essentially what it did, yes.

Trying to bury a necromancer...that's like giving her a freebie.

Anyway, if you mean that a wizard did the quote I used...no. It may be tough to find out who actually said the quote.

Dr Robotnik
12-29-2010, 05:09 AM
My excuse for why it doesn't take fire damage, yes. The quote, familiar, but I can't quite recall what it's from. And I don't think there's dead things that close to the castle, but knock yourself out with small monsters, should you feel so inclined.

Somehow, I managed to picture Chaos with Zim's voice from Invader Zim XD It works surprisingly well.

Saraibre Ryu
12-29-2010, 05:53 AM
My excuse for why it doesn't take fire damage, yes. The quote, familiar, but I can't quite recall what it's from. And I don't think there's dead things that close to the castle, but knock yourself out with small monsters, should you feel so inclined.

Somehow, I managed to picture Chaos with Zim's voice from Invader Zim XD It works surprisingly well.

I didn't really use a person...XD
Yay for plants having a conscious. XD

And no...that's not the voice...if you've played a certain Capcom VS game, you may know.

Looking it up is also cheating...and note, I didn't use the entire quote.

Dr Robotnik
12-29-2010, 06:18 AM
I wasn't going to look it up anyways. I just said the quote looked familiar, but I couldn't place where it was from XD

And for the voice, I was referring to Chaos's voice I imagine sounding like Zim from Invader Zim. I'm afraid I'm not understanding half of what you're saying right now...

Charmander009
12-29-2010, 11:21 PM
Guys, I'm really feeling under the weather right now; I don't think I could piece together a decent post at this moment >,>' So, maybe you might want to skip me, or bunny my charries if you really need to--or you can just assume that Saeri's knocked out, thanks to Aeon, and that maybe Dyrikoda's still recovering from being hit or what not. Sorry, guys...

I hate being sick xP

Winter
12-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Awwwww! Hope you feel better soon!