PDA

View Full Version : Just curious....

brandon_g
11-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Is it possible to get pickachu in sinnoh Like I've seen them in with gym leaders and other computer trainers But never found one on my own. I've been every place before the pokemon league.

Is it possible or can you only get one Via trade

I'm only curious figured I'd start this thread because If anyone else was wondering I wanted too save them trouble.

Mr420
11-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Is it possible to get pickachu in sinnoh Like I've seen them in with gym leaders and other computer trainers But never found one on my own. I've been every place before the pokemon league.

Is it possible or can you only get one Via trade

I'm only curious figured I'd start this thread because If anyone else was wondering I wanted too save them trouble.

Greetings brandon_g you'll find Pika in the Trophy Garden (SouthWest of Pastoria i think) along with its prevo if I remember right.. happy hunting.:cool:

brandon_g
11-21-2010, 05:48 PM
You mean by the old mansion. I will certainly look there thx

Mr420
11-21-2010, 05:59 PM
You mean by the old mansion. I will certainly look there thx

yes the old mansion its in the rear of the mansion and there are different pkmn available there every day that are not available else where but you have to talk to the owner each day for him to reveal which is the mystery pkmn per say. (not really mysterious tho)

brandon_g
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Gotcha