PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - favourites and least favourites

changoo
11-25-2010, 08:00 AM
So do you guys like'em so far?
BTW, I haven't seen (clear/render) Ken Sugimori Art of the latest 5th gen pokemon...
only gigasomething:

also notice how the sprites are always in the same pose as in their sugimori art.
[ninja edit] exept Smugleaf

brandon_g
11-25-2010, 01:13 PM
The new black and white games didn't come out yet

Did it?

Sieses
11-25-2010, 01:55 PM
The new black and white games didn't come out yet

Did it?
They came out months ago in Japan. :P

My favorite has to be Desukan. It's an interesting look at the Ghost Type.
My least favorite would be that ice cream thing. It's just a bit silly, but still a good Pokemon.

Ridley
11-25-2010, 03:35 PM
My favorite is tied between Warubiaru (KAMINAGATOR) and Kirikizan.

My least favorite is either Kokoromori or Dasutodasu. They're just so...ugly.

also notice how the sprites are always in the same pose as in their sugimori art.

Not all of them. I've noticed Komatana and Zorua don't. And Terakion, sorta. There might be more.

Blazekat21
11-25-2010, 04:38 PM
My favorite is tied between Warubiaru (KAMINAGATOR) and Kirikizan.

My least favorite is either Kokoromori or Dasutodasu. They're just so...ugly.

Not all of them. I've noticed Komatana and Zorua don't. And Terakion, sorta. There might be more.
I don't like them very much :x
I like about, 15 of them. |C
Futachimaru, Jalorda, Yooterii, Choroneko, Lepardas, Shimama and several others I love, Yanappu looks like broccoli is growing out of its. head.

KronosClownz
11-25-2010, 07:58 PM
At first I found them disgusting but they look good!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-26-2010, 02:31 PM
I am trying not to look at too many spoilers but so far I love the two fossil Pokemon, especially Aaken!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/dd/Spr_5b_566.png <3

Ridley
11-26-2010, 07:23 PM
SPOILERS THE OPPOSING TEAM ACTUALLY CATCHES THEIR LEGENDARY AND YOU DON'T FIGHT THE CHAMPION BECAUSE THEY ALREADY BEAT HIM AND YOU FIGHT CYNTHIA IN THE POST-CREDITSi

Judgmental Arceus
11-27-2010, 07:03 AM
Favorites: All new combinations for Bugs, Ghosts, and Darks
Least favorites: The Raijin trio all look 97% the same minus variations in hair, color, and tail. Why? Did GameFreak run out of steam and just be like "ah f*** it, we made plenty of good pokémon"?