PDA

View Full Version : Hey...

Traxx
11-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Hey, I'm Traxx...

In the past, I've played a lot of pokemon games, and I hope I can help people out, as well as get more information for myself. I think I'm starting to come back to pokemon =P.

Hope I can help!

Traxx

Shen
11-30-2010, 02:05 AM
Welcome to PE2K, Traxx!

Coming back to Pokémon, hm? You'll find this place a lot like Pokémon itself; you can ignore it or disappear from it for a while, but you are almost inevitably pulled back in x3

We're glad to have you here! We're sure you've already read over the rules, and if not, they're fairly simple to find and follow. Check out the URPG section for an interesting and fun way to get in contact with people here, and try reading some selections from the Fanfic section, we have some talented writers here, always eager to share their work with whoever wants to read ^^.

Enjoy your time here!

Traxx
11-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Welcome to PE2K, Traxx!

Coming back to Pokémon, hm? You'll find this place a lot like Pokémon itself; you can ignore it or disappear from it for a while, but you are almost inevitably pulled back in x3

We're glad to have you here! We're sure you've already read over the rules, and if not, they're fairly simple to find and follow. Check out the URPG section for an interesting and fun way to get in contact with people here, and try reading some selections from the Fanfic section, we have some talented writers here, always eager to share their work with whoever wants to read ^^.

Enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the warm welcome Shen =]

Trent Reznor
12-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Hey there too Traxx, welcome to the forum(^^)
Well looking back to memories relieves my stress :happy:

Eun Min
12-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Hello, Traxx! Welcome to Pe2k. ^^
Enjoy your stay!

Judgmental Arceus
12-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Welcome to PE2K Traxx!

JokesterJesse
12-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Welcome to PE2K!