PDA

View Full Version : Sex!

Incongruity
08-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Well, sort of; now that I've gotten your attention...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/17/world/main783821.shtml

Hey, I would like nothing more than to destroy a religion, but these people are living in a fantasy world.

Debate, ridicule, and adore amongst yourselves.

Neo Emolga
08-19-2005, 10:29 PM
And this, my friends, is why I don't attend church anymore. It's more about dictating, lies, and money gathering than it is about God.

I'm a Roman Catholic who belives in God and Jesus Christ, but when it comes to the Catholic Church, I believe they've lost all capacity of ever teaching the word of God with genuine authenticity. You might as well have murderers give sermons, it wouldn't make a difference.

Exon Auxus
08-20-2005, 02:51 AM
And this, my friends, is why I don't attend church anymore. It's more about dictating, lies, and money gathering than it is about God.

I'm a Roman Catholic who belives in God and Jesus Christ, but when it comes to the Catholic Church, I believe they've lost all capacity of ever teaching the word of God with genuine authenticity. You might as well have murderers give sermons, it wouldn't make a difference.

I've seen a ministers who live against what they preach. With that said, I'm done here. :eek:

PKMN Trainer RED
08-20-2005, 04:14 AM
It's one thing after another, teh world has lost the meaning of God. Remember when some of those churches had Kids being molested there? That one reason why I say this, those people dedicat their lives to teach others about God, but those fools can't even begin to understand what those victums feel. Those kind of people make a mockery of the name God.

I have said my part, sorry if I have caused any trouble.

!CeMAn
08-20-2005, 08:29 AM
You know... Stories like this are partly to blame for my frustratiuon with organised religion. Not the stories themselves, but the reactions. People start with the "Why should i go to church if priests molest children?", or the ever popular "I've lost all faith in the Lord because my pastor molested a child!!". Scandals like this only prove my position that way too many people put way too much stock in their religion. Don't be so ashamed because a priest did something like this; they're human too. Humans are royally disturbed creatures. Humans created religion. Connect the dots.

Don't lose your faith because of a few perverts. Neo, Mark... It's all about YOU, not the dillhole who preaches it to you, or wrote the bible. Just listen to C.P.K.'s by iCp :cool:. You might feel better.

Sky Girl
08-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Ministers aren't the religion themselves. So yeah, they sin too. It don't stop me from going to church though.

Incongruity
08-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Either none of you read the article, or all of you are not showing any signs that you did.

The question here is not whether or not the church system is flawed and corrupted (which it has been since the days of St. Augustine). The question here is whether the administration of the United States should recognize the Vatican as a sovereign state (thus giving the Pope immunity as head of state) or if it should let the case move on.

!CeMAn
08-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Maybe you should give us more to work with than a tiny article and:

Hey, I would like nothing more than to destroy a religion, but these people are living in a fantasy world.

Debate, ridicule, and adore amongst yourselves.

Tough guy.

vellyvell
08-22-2005, 04:30 AM
Maybe you should give us more to work with than a tiny article and:

Tough guy..... Yes velly is posting f00ls, anyways he's talking about the LINK, the blue thing which causes ur mouse icon to turn in to a finger :tongue:
lol just sayin.

Kenny_C.002
08-24-2005, 02:29 AM
.... Yes velly is posting f00ls, anyways he's talking about the LINK, the blue thing which causes ur mouse icon to turn in to a finger :tongue:
lol just sayin.

Thy incompetence to read is overwhelmingly difficult on the eyes.

GoldTrainer
08-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Dammit, I though this would be about sex...

Sudo
10-06-2005, 06:48 PM
well, he was in the Hitler Youth...

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
That's why I find it ironically amusing, that Pope Whatshisname XVI (Ratzinger!) gets the house of a dead Polish guy.

Oh yeah, Benedict....

2wings
10-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Distracting title dont you think? anyway i don't have any thing to say, its not my problem i dont live in the US and im not catholic. i'm orthodox

Tamer San
10-08-2005, 03:59 PM
I am a Greek Orthodox, or at least this is what I have been the last 17 years, but now I have became a Greek Catholic, and this somehow is in my concern. I am nearly speechless, how did he became a pope with such accusations(Sp?)?

Dakota
10-10-2005, 07:48 PM

Well WOW...What church did YOU go to. Christianity isn't about those things, it's about serving God and striving your hardest to be like Jesus.

Catholocism? Oh, that's...something totally different. You're right...my bad...

Kenny_C.002
10-12-2005, 08:47 PM
striving your hardest to be like Jesus.

You mean not that, right? Cuz by all technicality none of my Chrisitian friends would seem to agree with this statement. -_-

Visual
10-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I'm sure some people will agree with me when I say that Ratzinger is one creepy lookin' fella. o.O

Dakota
10-12-2005, 09:33 PM
You mean not that, right? Cuz by all technicality none of my Chrisitian friends would seem to agree with this statement. -_-

Then your "christian" friend need to read the bible...>_>

woo...I just keep offending everybody :oops:

Visual
10-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Then your "christian" friend need to read the bible...>_>

woo...I just keep offending everybody :oops:

Ya haven't offended me yet. You don't want to drop the ball on me now, do you? :tongue:

Dakota
10-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Ya haven't offended me yet. You don't want to drop the ball on me now, do you? :tongue:

Naw...

But people need to know that someone can be religious, and not really have a relationship with God.

The Kinslayer
10-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Naw...

But people need to know that someone can be religious, and not really have a relationship with God.Even though I'm about to state something outside of "sex" I think that I should address this:

Yeah, you can act all "religious" by showing up to all church services, praise like hell has reign upon us all, and talk the talk; but without a relationship with Christ that shows to others that you're just merely trying to get accepted as a Christian by humans rather than God, becoming a hypocrite.

lalala
10-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Dont fool me by naming it sex!
Liar! :sad:

Dakota
10-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Even though I'm about to state something outside of "sex" I think that I should address this:

Yeah, you can act all "religious" by showing up to all church services, praise like hell has reign upon us all, and talk the talk; but without a relationship with Christ that shows to others that you're just merely trying to get accepted as a Christian by humans rather than God, becoming a hypocrite.

Um...

BOO ya!

Deoxys Lover
10-30-2005, 01:47 AM
I Don't Believe A Mod Didn't Close This! Going To Church To Is Great! Mods Close This Quickley Know!

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-30-2005, 06:52 AM
I Don't Believe A Mod Didn't Close This! Going To Church To Is Great! Mods Close This Quickley Know!Maybe the reason why it isn't closed, is because it's not meant to offend anyone. If it offends you, though luck. But as long as you haven't got a petition nor a army with you, I don't see a reason for mods to close this thread.

Oh yeah, get a grammar and de-capitalization lesson.

EspeonSun
12-22-2005, 11:39 PM
That`s just horible! I mean that`s just wrong... so is the title.