PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon "Battle Center" Tournament

Mr420
12-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Hello pe2k-ers new and old, Im announcing that 2day Sign Ups for our Pokemon Elite 2ooo Tournament begins. For those of you into or wanting to get into competitive battling here's your shot

Hosted By: Pokérus Empire (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109946/)

Etymology
12-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Threads like this don't belong here. :o This board is for new members to introduce themselves. :]

Trent Reznor
12-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Hello pe2k-ers new and old, Im announcing that 2day Sign Ups for our Pokemon Elite 2ooo Tournament begins. For those of you into or wanting to get into competitive battling here's your shot

Hosted By: Pokérus Empire (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109946/)

That's great, but what BlueJello said.

Judgmental Arceus
12-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Thats what the announcement board is for.

Mr420
12-07-2010, 03:34 AM
thanx for the heads up fellas.
im just trying to bring some activity into our Battle Center

that and whene i try to post in the annoucement section this happens to me

Mr420, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

a) Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
b) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

im good with this post here tho

Judgmental Arceus
12-07-2010, 05:42 AM
thanx for the heads up fellas.
im just trying to bring some activity into our Battle Center

that and whene i try to post in the annoucement section this happens to me

Mr420, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

a) Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
b) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

im good with this post here tho

As a mod. More then likely they can post the announcement for you.

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Wrong place indeed, but okay, welcome anyways(^^)

Etymology
12-09-2010, 02:48 PM
If I recall, I think only the site administrators can post announcements.

Mr420
12-09-2010, 05:36 PM
If I recall, I think only the site administrators can post announcements.

so should I hit one up and have them close this one and post it in the right spot?