PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Ep

Hariken4
03-06-2004, 01:37 AM
What's your Favorite Pokemon Episode?

Mine is either "Pop Goes the Sneasel", "Playing with Fire", or "Johto Photo Finish".

silverfrost
03-06-2004, 02:11 AM
My favorite might be "Electric Shock Showdown" or "Island of The Giant Pokemon." lol... =P

boltAge
03-06-2004, 02:52 AM
Bye Bye Butterfree..

:cry:

silverfrost
03-06-2004, 02:57 AM
Bye Bye Butterfree..

:cry:

lol... They should really reunite Ash with Butterfree. =P

Sixto
03-06-2004, 03:06 AM
I don't really have a favorite Pokémon episode. I enjoy all of them especially the ones with Houndour in them. I especially like the one featuring Houndour in his own starring role in: "Houndour of the Houndour"

I also enjoy battle episodes, those get really exciting to watch!

silverfrost
03-06-2004, 03:24 AM
I don't really have a favorite Pokémon episode. I enjoy all of them especially the ones with Houndour in them. I especially like the one featuring Houndour in his own starring role in: "Houndour of the Houndour"

I also enjoy battle episodes, those get really exciting to watch!

I agree. The battle episodes are great. I especially like the Silver Conference episodes because of that.

Sixto
03-06-2004, 03:38 AM
I agree. The battle episodes are great. I especially like the Silver Conference episodes because of that.
Yeah, in the last episode for the Conference, where Ash battled Harrison, the made his Blaziken seem too strong for Bayleef to handle, and I really didn't like that. He was too confident and I think Ash should've won.

AbXtreme
03-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Well my Favourites are ones in which championship Battles are init there usually the best ones

boltAge
03-06-2004, 10:45 AM

I also enjoy battle episodes, those get really exciting to watch!Yeah, the Pokemon League(Kanto region) was AWESOME. Especially when they had Arcanine firing Dragon Rage and Bellsprout beating up Ash's Pokemon badly(this one was funny) o_o

plasmaball3000
03-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Mine would have to be 'Pokemon Shipwreck', mostly because that was the first one I saw.

Jeikobu
03-06-2004, 04:36 PM
"Pokemon: I Choose You!" The original episode. The one that started the whole series. And it as the first ep I ever saw. I love the scene were Pikachu saves Ash from the Spearows. It was a very, memorable, dramatic, even sad scene. In fact, the whole ep was very memorable.

After that one, I like "Charmander: The Stray Pokemon", "Snow Way Out", "Bye Bye Butterfree", and "Pikachu's Goodbye". I like the more touching eps I guess.

KCash
03-06-2004, 05:05 PM
I like the touching episodes as well, especially Snow Way Out. That was a great episode that really showed how much Ash and his pokemon love each other.

I would probably have to pick Enter The Dragonite first though. The battle between Ash and Drake was an epic battle that will never be forgotten. It was the best battle yet to come to the show.

Psycho Mew
03-06-2004, 07:23 PM
All the Indigo Season Pokemon episodes were my favorite, since they had the most originality and diversity. And the plot wasn't just the gang walking in the forest and meeting the Pokemon. The newer episodes are okay, but they don't meet up to the standard to be called "favorite episodes." Out of the first episodes, my favorites out of those are probably Island of The Giant Pokemon and some of the gym episodes, like the last gym. :smile:

Jeikobu
03-07-2004, 12:52 AM
I like the touching episodes as well, especially Snow Way Out. That was a great episode that really showed how much Ash and his pokemon love each other.

I would probably have to pick Enter The Dragonite first though. The battle between Ash and Drake was an epic battle that will never be forgotten. It was the best battle yet to come to the show.That was an excellent battle, I remember when I saw that. That one really had me interested.

Evanna
03-07-2004, 06:07 AM
I don't know how my fav epi is called... But it's the one with the talking Gastly and the ghost girl, waiting for her love :p And the old lady, which is actually gastly.
I can't remember the name >_< ... But it was such a nice epi
And funny too :D

Jeikobu
03-07-2004, 05:52 PM
It's called "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak". I didn't like that one, since I hate the Ghost "Pokemon".

Tamer Marco
03-07-2004, 07:54 PM
My fav was Here comes the Squritle Squad.

Suicune
03-10-2004, 01:26 AM
Mine is "Showdown in Cerulean City"

Hariken4
03-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Mine is "Showdown in Cerulean City"

Do you mean "The Waterflowers of Cerulean City" where Ash and Misty battle for the Cascade Badge or "The Misty Mermaid" where Misty has to play a mermaid to keep the Cerulean Gym open or something like that. :think:

rich
03-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Do you mean "The Waterflowers of Cerulean City" where Ash and Misty battle for the Cascade Badge or "The Misty Mermaid" where Misty has to play a mermaid to keep the Cerulean Gym open or something like that. :think:This is a tough one there are so many i would consider favourites :confused: but i do like the one were ash's pikachu beats that dragonite in a competion, i think its the orange league, but i'm not sure :confused:

Hariken4
03-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Well, there's "Enter the Dragonite", the battle against Drake in the Orange League, and "Great Bowls of Fire" where they have to calm a Dragonite of its Outrage after Team Rocket sets the Dragon's Holy Land on fire.

Tamer Marco
03-11-2004, 12:40 AM
I liked that one too.

rich
03-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Well, there's "Enter the Dragonite", the battle against Drake in the Orange League, and "Great Bowls of Fire" where they have to calm a Dragonite of its Outrage after Team Rocket sets the Dragon's Holy Land on fire.It must be ''ENTER THE DRAGONITE'' in the orange league, it was a double episode, damn good :smile:

Neo Emolga
03-11-2004, 03:16 PM
I loved "Go West Young Meowth" "Island of Giant Pokemon" and "Hocus Pokemon" Those were extremely funny episodes.

Tamer Marco
03-12-2004, 12:43 AM
I loved "Go West Young Meowth" "Island of Giant Pokemon" and "Hocus Pokemon" Those were extremely funny episodes. I absoultely loved when Ash got turned into a Pikachu!

Agent Orange
03-13-2004, 08:55 PM
I absoultely loved when Ash got turned into a Pikachu!

My favorite is definitly the best. That was hilarious! Best episode ever.

Ash the pikachu... :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 08:24 PM
My favorite is definitly the best. That was hilarious! Best episode ever.

Ash the pikachu... :lol: Wow we agree on a lot of things.

inyi
06-01-2007, 01:52 PM
my unforgettable Pokemon Series are the:

1st season:
Ash Catches a Pokemon
Bye bye butterfree

2nd season
Snow way out
kanto League Battles
Pallet Picnic Party

3rd season:
Bye bye Psyduck
Charizard Chills

4th season:
havn't watch any episode of it

5th season
Fly me to the moon
Battles
When Misty Left the Group

6th season:
havnt finished it yet:
i liked when Arbok and Weezing left Team Rocket

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Please don't revive old threads. This one is 3 years old. If you see an old thread that hasn't been posted in for more than a month and you think it's a good idea, you're allowed to make a new thread about it. ^^