PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing in preperation for Black and White?

changoo
12-09-2010, 05:22 AM
Are you replaying all your Pokemon games? Are you looking at each and every bit of spoiler you can? Saving up money? Training your favorite Pokemon to higher levels so you can transfer them to the new game?

Eternal Moonlight
12-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Haha, actually, I can't really look at any of the spoilers. Me and brother have a bet going on, and if I can avoid the plot details untill the North American release, I get some $. I am trying to plan out my team though ^^

Mew, Meow, Nya

Trent Reznor
12-09-2010, 11:43 PM
I listened to the new music, but that's it. No major spoilers for me.

Traxx
12-10-2010, 02:31 AM
I currently do not a have a Ds:oops: (Used to), so I'm hoping to get one, and then later in the year, or whenever I can buy B&W.

Everything looks so sick on it though...Wish I already had a Ds so I could buy it!:sad:

Judgmental Arceus
12-10-2010, 02:39 AM
So far I've done nothing for Black or White as I await the release of Gray.

Mr420
12-10-2010, 10:14 PM
i already have 45 bux for either one.. so yeah im putting money aside weekly, and yeah Im also getting a few EV trained mons aside to transfer over...

MrX-RubyGamer
12-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Im laying low, it comes out around the time of my Birthday

Pokemon_Ron
12-11-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm gonna try to not look at too many spoilers, since I basically ruined HG/SS because of that.
Before they come out though, I'm probably gonna replay SS and Platinum a good bit. Gotta get that Pokemon blood flowing.

-Smoo-
12-11-2010, 06:58 PM
I couldn't wait and played through it already :cool:

I was pretty dubious at first, but once I got a fair way in I realised its the best Pokemon games ever.

Black Nova
12-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Im getting a new dsi for christmas to play it in style XD and im replaying all my games for prerpation of wifi cant wait for my tepig :tongue:

Rinn
12-14-2010, 10:37 PM
What am I doing in preparation for Black and White... Hmm.

Currently, nothing. I traded my DS in early this year to contribute towards getting and Xbox 360, and I'm getting a PS3 for Christmas so I can't get a DS then either. I'll probably save up next year and get a DSi early on, and buy White whenever it's released. :D

Rage8010
12-16-2010, 06:56 PM
well i all ready best it on an emulator but im still excited

im try im to beat platinum for the 600000000000000000 time. to get ready for match makin:happy:

Black Nova
12-17-2010, 10:19 AM
*match making* that the word:)

Lan.exe
12-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Not really in preparation, but I've been replaying Pokemon Red while I'm waiting for Black and White to be released. :eh:

I'll probably play LeafGreen after, then HeartGold if I still have time to kill.

Giratina
12-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Saving up for it.

Professor Geoffrey
12-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Saving up for it.

^ -nod-

Same. xD

Uh, I've been doing some special stuff. I'm getting ready, also, to save up for any fifth generation merchandise they may come up with. For the past few months, none of the stores around here haven't sold anything Pokémon related other than games and movies, and I'm left to assume that it's only because they're clearing out for Unova. At least, I hope I'm right, because I love going into Target and begging my mom for a Pokédoll or two. >:3

Speaking of which, I need to remake my Pokémon shrine. It has to be moved up to my armoire now.

~Professor Geoffrey

Arch Enemy
12-21-2010, 12:58 PM
I'm trying out the new 5th generation Pokémon, in Pokémon Online (which is a battle simulator), so I can be used to those new Pokémon when I get Pokémon Black, or White, when it comes out in the US. :3 I haven't started saving up the money for it yet, however, I think I will, soon.

s00pahFr0g
12-22-2010, 01:25 AM
I've just been looking over the actual pokemon. I never look into the plot, although a few certain people have spoiled some of it for me. It's a good thing I don't care too much about spoilers...or else they would be in a world of hurt. I was saving up for it but then some other things cameup that I have to pay for first.

Lambir
12-22-2010, 06:01 AM
At the moment, I'm not doing a whole lot. I'm sure that when they come out I'll have the money to buy either of them, because I work too much and don't buy enough things.

lu1z
12-28-2010, 05:06 AM
Im saving money like almost everyone does. In the meantime im playing with 5th Gen Pokemon in Pokemon Online to plan the teams im going to use.

I have seen almost every spoiler i can but my memory is so bad i can barely remember some xD

videogameswallpapers
12-28-2010, 05:15 AM
I am saving up money, and playing my old school pokemon yellow on gba. surprisingly still alive after all those year collecting dust in the storage.

Mr420
02-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Does breeding on a Japanese copy for my US copies count?
I've also saved up like a C-note I'm wondering if i should keep saving or buy more protective "touch" screen saving films for my DSes

Crystal king
02-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Saving money and stockpiling events to transfer over.

Kero~

dimondgirlofthefuture
02-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Well, before I Deleted it, I tested out some of the pokemon on pokemon online, but I had to get rid of it b/c it was giving my laptop problems. So right now I'm jus getting hyped up so that when the games come out, I start training my pokemon like crazy to I can beat my cousins while battling. And boy will I need it, they are so frigging competitive :/

Galdr
02-13-2011, 10:01 PM
I'll be getting White. I've been chain breeding using my Smeargle to egg move the specific Pokemon I want for my White team in Black. n_n Going to pre-order White next week~

Emeralddye58
02-14-2011, 12:32 AM
I've been saving up and trying to decided which game i want blk or wht.

Tsujin
02-14-2011, 12:54 AM
I've been saving up and trying to decided which game i want blk or wht.

*whispers* come to the white side...

LimeGreen
02-14-2011, 01:20 AM
*whispers* come to the white side...
The White side has nature on our side :D

*Gets pecked to death by Pidgeys*

Tsujin
02-14-2011, 01:20 AM
The White side has nature on our side :D

*Gets pecked to death by Pidgeys*

By BIG PECKS!

CrazyTrainer
02-14-2011, 01:28 AM
Getting ready to buy the game its gonna be like $60 bucks or less hopefully.

Tsujin
02-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Getting ready to buy the game its gonna be like $60 bucks or less hopefully.

Mine was $35 fully paid off. So should be somewhere around there and you're set. ^-^
Which one are you getting?

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
02-27-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm trying not to pay too much attention to the spoilers. I'm more interested in the names and appearances of the new Pokemon, so I can see which evolves into what.

Besides that, I'm playing Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum and trying to catch shinies, then trade them over to Platinum.

I created documents on my PC to get ready for the information. I'm also brainstorming nicknames for them and listing them on my PC.

I'm also participating in the Pokemon give away events.

I have a nephew and a friend that are gearing up for Black and White. They stopped playing for a while, but are now getting back into Pokemon in preparation for B/W. Of course, I never stopped playing, so I'm helping them get caught up.

I have already set aside money for Black and White, and trying to scrape together money for the guide.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Totally ignoring spoilers and not looking at most of the new pokemon if I can help it. I love the surprise :).

ash_ketchup
02-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Are you replaying all your Pokemon games? Are you looking at each and every bit of spoiler you can? Saving up money? Training your favorite Pokemon to higher levels so you can transfer them to the new game?
I'm replaying my gba and ds games then taking the team I use in Emerald, Leaf green, and Pearl and making an iv/ev carbon copy of them. woot. <3 pokemon 4eva

Pokomum
03-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Not alot other than making sure I had the 3 beasts and Celebi. Got my pre-order in to guarantee I get the game whist the 1st B/W WiFi event is still running, didn't want to risk the stores being out of stock and not getting them back in on time.

Not looking at anything that really gives the game away other than some info that helped me decide which was going to be my main game. Have decided on White. Want to play it as a game in its own right so other than Celebi and The Celestials I'm not sending anything over to it until I've at least had fun trying to fill up the dex from scratch.