PDA

View Full Version : The World God Only Knows

Kenny_C.002
12-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Possibly the best new anime series for this season IMO. I love how Keima goes around messing with like every possible galge trope in existence in his captures. It doesn't hurt that there's a incredibly high amount of moe infusion either. lol

Lusankya
12-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Been reading the manga, haven't watched the anime. But Keima is basically Light Yagami chasing girls...

HKim
12-11-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm a big fan of this series. I'm following both the Manga and the Anime, and I think both are excellent. I think the anime really captures the spirit of the manga and adds to it in a way that only audio/sound can do (Kanon singing).

Also, given the current story arcs in both, they really add to each other even though they're at different points of the story. The artist probably planned it this way, but it does add to the overall... wow factor and need to follow both at the same time.

Peace Buyer
12-16-2010, 05:03 AM
Excuse me, never heard of it... but the way you guys put it makes me wonder...

Blood Red Lucario
12-18-2010, 04:18 PM
I've been reading the manga for some time now and I find it pretty interesting. The story is really interesting when it doesn't try to be too funny. I honestly can't look at a fire truck the normal way anymore because of this manga.