PDA

View Full Version : I have returned...

Ender the Xenocide
12-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Known as Titanium Animations before, I had made many enemies as well as friends. Figuring that I have been gone for an entire year, I figure a new account and a new start will be everything everyone needs.

Lusankya
12-11-2010, 08:44 PM
FYI, official policy is to reban people who were banned before and make new accounts, I'm personally for giving you the benefit of the doubt though. We'll see how this goes.

JacobWells
12-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Ima keep my eyes on you...

Ender the Xenocide
12-12-2010, 06:18 AM
FYI, official policy is to reban people who were banned before and make new accounts, I'm personally for giving you the benefit of the doubt though. We'll see how this goes.

I wasn't banned, that account is still active. I just decided to make a new one.

WatchMeBeQuieter
12-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Banned or not, I've gotta respect someone with an Ender reference for a username.

Anyways, I find the concept of banning people from posting on a free speech forum hypocritical, so I commend you if you came back from a previously-banned account because that means that you have a lot of love for this forum and deserve to be here. :P

...But it doesn't look like you were banned in the first place at all. So, then... hey there!

Ender the Xenocide
12-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Banned or not, I've gotta respect someone with an Ender reference for a username.

Anyways, I find the concept of banning people from posting on a free speech forum hypocritical, so I commend you if you came back from a previously-banned account because that means that you have a lot of love for this forum and deserve to be here. :P

...But it doesn't look like you were banned in the first place at all. So, then... hey there!

Halloah back to you good sir! It seems there are several new members that I need to meet!

Rinn
12-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Welcome back, Ender the Xenocide.

Judgmental Arceus
12-13-2010, 02:11 AM
So Titanium, what happened to your old account? Forgot your password?

Ender the Xenocide
12-13-2010, 04:09 PM
So Titanium, what happened to your old account? Forgot your password?

I am pretty forgetful, but no. I think I just need a new start, a clean slate. I mean, half of the people I new on here seem to be gone anyway :sad:

Trent Reznor
12-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forum, welcome one and all!

WatchMeBeQuieter
12-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the forum, welcome one and all!

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-14-2010, 12:03 PM
*reads all messages*
All I can say is, well, welcome back(^^)

Eun Min
12-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi! Welcome back to Pe2k!
Oh, you were on my buddy list before. =P

Trent Reznor
12-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Merry Christmas, one and all!
I'm confused, one and all.

Ender the Xenocide
12-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Thanks guys!

Teddiursa of the Sky
12-15-2010, 06:00 AM
And here is the big poppa monkey sayin' hello to mahself!

Trent Reznor
12-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Seriously, if you have over 400 posts and remember your password, why would you make another one? There's NO valid reason.

Lusankya
12-16-2010, 12:16 AM

His problems had nothing to do with free speech, it had to do with reporting every single person he saw make even the tiniest rule violations, flooding the mods with spam, and generally annoying the hell out of everyone.

I thought he was banned, guess I was wrong.

Trent Reznor
12-16-2010, 12:21 AM
His problems had nothing to do with free speech, it had to do with reporting every single person he saw make even the tiniest rule violations, flooding the mods with spam, and generally annoying the hell out of everyone.

Maybe, just maybe he WAS.

Jack of Clovers
12-16-2010, 02:07 AM

You're free to return with a new account, you just need to stop using the old one. Pick only one account to use.

That said, welcome back and enjoy your stay.

~Jack~

Ender the Xenocide
12-16-2010, 02:00 PM

I never did any of that, but what the hell? Who cares.