PDA

View Full Version : 7th Season! * Spoliers Included *

AbXtreme
04-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Due to works by Serebii.net i found that after Ash gets his 5 th Gym Badge the 7th Season Begins. on the Main page you'll find the Intro of it and you'll see Combusken and Swellow Battling for Ash and May :}. Meaning they'll evolve in one of the Episodes of Season 7. Keep ya eyes peeled!

AshMistyMayfan
04-07-2004, 09:55 PM
I think they just showed the episode: Ash won the badge, Max was kind of ticked off and stole the badge, but gave it back later (little kid reaction to seeing his parent get beat up) but they're not going to dump him so he'll still be on the journey. There's also a rumor May seems a little interested in Ash, hopefully it's just a bad rumor, I feel he's right with Misty. Guess even Japan has some Hollywood in a show like Pokemon.

To wait 45 episodes from now is TORTURE! :wall:

AggronTrainer
04-14-2004, 01:51 AM
I know! I can't wait to see it. By the new intro you could tell what's gonna be happening!

*SPOILERS*
May's Torchic evolves to Combusken
Ash's Taillow evolves to Swellow
Either Max gets a Bulbasaur or Ash's comes back!

KCash
04-14-2004, 02:01 AM
I dont know about the Bulbasaur AT, it looks to me like its May's. There's a title out for an upcoming Japan episode that has to do with Bulbasaurs, maybe we will find out then..

Vash
04-19-2004, 02:31 AM
the bulbasaur is Mays she catches itin the ep. with the king Venasaur and Ash wanted his bulbasaur to play with may's Bul so he gets his back for a little while .

Chiki
04-23-2004, 01:39 AM
I heard this somewhere: May gets a swablu. Is that true?

I can't really imagine May with a fighting tough Blaziken lol :silly:

LuigiWithCheese
06-04-2004, 02:50 AM
Also, Brock's Lotad evolves and so does Ash's Treecko and Max... DOESN'T GET A POKEMON! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :shifty: Oh, and May gets a Skitty and Ash gets a Torkoal, too. :clap:

LolJolteonMaster
06-04-2004, 04:27 AM
Uhhh......Yeah......and?

KCash
06-04-2004, 04:31 AM
I heard this somewhere: May gets a swablu. Is that true?

I can't really imagine May with a fighting tough Blaziken lol :silly:

No, May doesn't get a Swablu. She gets close to keeping one and most likely she should of gotten it but she didn't.

LolJolteonMaster
06-04-2004, 04:50 AM
I wish she got one! :frown: :sad: :doh:

LuigiWithCheese
06-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Uhhh......Yeah......and?

Was that REALLY called for? :rolleyes:

Jessu
06-11-2004, 01:58 PM
No, May doesn't get a Swablu. She gets close to keeping one and most likely she should of gotten it but she didn't.
Yeah, then she would've had an Altaria later.