PDA

View Full Version : ..::Law & Order::.. PG-13

Master Groudon
12-16-2010, 04:32 PM
If you watch the TV show you should know what it is.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2010/05/law-and-order-canceled.jpg

It is about a group of detectives who solve cases. Pretty simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Roles

In this RP, There will be the following Parts:

1. Judge (up to 2 people)

2. The Jury (up to 10 people)

3. The Detectives (up to 6 people)

4. The Criminals/Witnesses (up to 15 people)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rules and Guidelines

There will be 3 cases in which you will have to solve. After each case is solved, i will put up the next case. After all the cases are solved, the judge will decide if the RP should be continued.

You will need to describe your role

Judge:
-Name-
-Age-
-Gender-
-Description- (Feel free to be very descriptive)
-Personality-

Jury:
(Same as Judge)

Detective:
-Name-
-Age-
-Gender-
-Personality-
-Squad Origin- (This one dosent matter what you put. Make up anything.

Criminal/Witnesses:
This will be decided when the case is made. All you have to do is make a request to become a criminal/witness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes

If i missed anything, please let me know, this is my first RP.

Winter
12-17-2010, 03:02 AM
Ummmmmm... About that missing things note at the bottom... you're missing a real plot. You might want to explain the setting and such to those looking at the RP, maybe try putting up the first case to show people what the RP is going to be like.

MoonKit
12-17-2010, 03:26 AM
I be agreeing, ya.

I think you should read Neo Pikachu's RP creation guides in the Pokemon RP section and turn them into whatever type of RP you wish for it to be. No, I do not know much about law and order. God, I don't even know what the [CENCORED] 'I plea the fifth' would be. So also, I think you sould provide a link to that sort of stuff so we know how to counter it and such, and so we know what others mean.

The sigh up sheet thing and or 'Skeleton' looks good from afar, but one thing, I would suggest adding a History section, optional or not.

Dark Moonlight
12-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Umm... you know, for every RP, you need a plot... you really should read the RP Creation Guide.

Master Groudon
12-17-2010, 11:29 AM
GRRR! I cant never get it right..... *reads the RP Creation Guide*