PDA

View Full Version : The legend of Giratina(Roleplay)

edenthedemon2000
12-18-2010, 11:18 PM
#1:No godmodding
#2:No adult crap in here
#3:Don't put romance in here
#4:You can make the reply long as you want, just not 1 word or 1 sentence please.
#5:Tell me that you quit the roleplay or I'll and others will get confuse and tell me you're staying off for a while
#6:Blood and gore is fine in here
#7:No threats,hateness, or anything sexual in here (Pokemon Elite propably told you already)
#8:Tell me you want to roleplay and give me your bio and pic and such
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my bio:
Name:Eden
Pokemon:Haunter, Staraptor, Luxray, Alakazam, Roserade, and Mismagius
Pic:http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp1/jumum/givevz2-1-1.jpg

edenthedemon2000
12-19-2010, 12:18 AM
'Since when do people wanted to fight me alot?' Eden thoughted alot because about 1,000 people wanted to battle her.In the end, she won. Of course she'll win, beacuse they all have pokemon that are super effective against her pokemon. She doesn't know why people are scare of her. Is it her white hair? Or something else? Mabye she's strong? Mabye people heard rumors and want to see it was true. It sure is because she kicking their butts. Hard too. Anyway, let's get back to the story. Eden never knew such things like rumors are going around. She heard a rumors about a legendary pokemon named Giratina are true rumors. She want to catch Giratina someday. Then, she'll go after a Garchomp and then, she'll be called, "The Legenday Pokemon Master, because she caught the legendary Giratina, the ghost and dragon type pokemon, AND she had caught a Garchomp, the pokemon she dream of. But, those are "someday things".
She sighed. She was walking on a path to a city called "Eterna City". She isn't there to fight the gym leader. Actually, she DIDN'T FIGHT ANY of the gym leaders. She going there to just to see if she can catch a Mothim. She doesn't want a Beautifly, she want a Mothim.

'Jeez, do any place ELSE have a Mothim?!," Eden started thinking to herself. ",propably not if you're in Shinnoh" she thought grumbly. Eden throw a pokeball of Haunter out. Haunter came out the pokeball and cried."Haunter!" Haunter cried. "Haunter, why do I feel so emo right now?" she said looking at Haunter who was on the right side of her. "H-Haunter!" Haunter said tryin to cheer Eden up. "Yeah, I'll try and stop feeling emo because the only Mothims you'll find in Shinnoh are in "Eterna City". " Eden said cheering up alittle.

(OOC:Jeez, that was a LOOOOOOOOONG reply. >.<)

Master Zorua
12-19-2010, 12:19 AM
First off, you need a sign-up thread for people to submit their characters for the rp. Secondly, you have absolutely no description about what the rp is about. I suggest you look at a few of the current roleplay sign-ups to get a better idea of what it takes to bring people into your rp. If no one knows what the whole RP is about or what's going on in the world of your rp, no one will want to join.

edenthedemon2000
12-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Oops, I don't seem to pay attention to that much of things anymore. Thank you for telling me. I'll do that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear people-who-didn't-want-to-play-the-roleplay,
I made a mistake of not putting ANY of the stuff he told me. I'm sorry for not doing these things. I'm going to do those things right now. Again, I'm sorry.