PDA

View Full Version : My new game

RicolaVG
12-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey evryone, I'm new but this is what I need. I am making a new game, a knock off of pokemon called Indiemon. After completion I am going to get it published as an Indie Game on the Xbox 360. For anyone that wants to contribute go ahead. I will give credit to anybody that wants it. Since I'm more of a programmer than anything needed for making a game, I need a bunch of stuff. I will pick out the thing I like the best, for example I am not going to use everyones sprites. Ok this is what I need:

Boxart(you might want to hold off on this until the sprites are chosen but you can try)
Indiemon Sprites
Music(pokemon type music)
Basic Sprites(trainer sprites, badges, map sprites)
Maps(Note: that I might not use the maps but if they are good I will use them)
Title Screen

I hope the game will be done by June 1st. I'll keep everyone updated with what sprites I'm going to use and I'll post Screen Pics.

Note: The pics and music must be Newly designed by you, no stealing from other people and taking credit for it

Thanks

MoonKit
12-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Do you have any sprites, plotline or anything for this?

Dark Moonlight
12-21-2010, 05:23 PM
You need a plotline. Also, the chances of you getting this game on an Xbox are 0.1%.

RicolaVG
12-21-2010, 05:27 PM
I have already started the game. I have made a one town and one route so far. As far as pokemon sprites, I have none, but I have started programming random battles, but I have pokemon sprites. Also I have a temporary title screen.

Etymology
12-21-2010, 05:27 PM
You need a plotline. Also, the chances of you getting this game on an Xbox are 0.1%.

Hey, no need to be so negative. I've heard of people making sprites and the like for a game on Xbox; there was a project on Smogon if I recall. And I'm pretty sure you send your game in and they publish it for you. Or something like that, I'm not 100% knowledgeable about this, but I know the basis.

I'll contribute to this if some concepts are provided. Unless we just submit our concepts and our own sprites. Will credit be provided?

RicolaVG
12-21-2010, 05:28 PM

I'm trying to make it an Indie game. I already have 3 indie games on Xbox Live.

RicolaVG
12-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey, no need to be so negative. I've heard of people making sprites and the like for a game on Xbox; there was a project on Smogon if I recall. And I'm pretty sure you send your game in and they publish it for you. Or something like that, I'm not 100% knowledgeable about this, but I know the basis.

I'll contribute to this if some concepts are provided. Unless we just submit our concepts and our own sprites. Will credit be provided?

Credit will be given in the game.

Etymology
12-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Credit will be given in the game.

Any sprites in particular you want done? What will you do in the way of starter Indiemon? Also, are you sure copyright rules won't come into play?

Anastasia-R
12-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Can you please not make a new thread, looking for sprite artists?

Ask here, and this links to the latest request. (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3207375#post3207375)
PM sprite artists, too as well if you still need sprite artists. We can't really help with music requests here as well.

~Leafblade Lock