PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this party started!

s00pahFr0g
12-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Hiya,

WAZZUP!? s00pahFr0g at your service! I'm friends with RocketMeowth. I had no choice but to join; she tied me down and threatened to beat me to death if I didn't...so I joined. I kid, I kid, I joined by FREE WILL...yea...because I have it!

Anyway, I love pokemon! and its been a long time since I've been on a big pokemon site...so I figured I would give this place a shot. RocketMeowth absolutely loves it here!

Okay so other than pokemon...I'm into a lot of manga/anime and I really enjoy roleplaying. I'm a nerd and I'm proud! xD

Nice to meet you all!

s00pahFr0g

RocketMeowth
12-22-2010, 01:33 AM
What are you talking about Dusters? I so totally tied you down and forced you here. You still have the rope burns, don't you?! xD

=^^= Nya

s00pahFr0g
12-22-2010, 01:39 AM
What are you talking about Dusters? I so totally tied you down and forced you here. You still have the rope burns, don't you?! xD

=^^= Nya
Oooohhh baby you make it hurt so good!

And now that song is stuck in my head...thank you...thank you very much.

RocketMeowth
12-22-2010, 01:41 AM
xD Duster... you are terrible. Just terrible. Haha. Anyways welcome to PE2K. You better be active. I am the admin of the site you live at mainly. And I have you on Skype. I will kick you in your bum if you don't stay active here.

OnO I mean it.

=^^= Nya

s00pahFr0g
12-22-2010, 01:46 AM
I could have done a worse song! I was controlling myself!

And nothing you can do to me online is as bad as TYING ME DOWN! and I could go on but I'm sure these fine folks don't want to be in the middle of this...even though we're supposed to argue.

Judgmental Arceus
12-22-2010, 03:00 AM
I was gonna welcome the new person, but this conversation is too disturbing.

s00pahFr0g
12-22-2010, 03:06 AM
Oh I see how it is. You shun me because I'm weird. Hehehe

Its probably best to pretend that the beginning of the conversation is irrelevent. I'm s00pahFr0g. Nice to meet you.

RocketMeowth
12-22-2010, 03:17 AM
haha, don't mind him Arcemagus. This is how he and I talk down at the other site and on skype. I don't think we would be able to change it even if we wanted. xDDD

He's really very nice. You should get to know him.

=^^= Nya

Judgmental Arceus
12-22-2010, 05:25 AM
Oh I see how it is. You shun me because I'm weird. Hehehe

Its probably best to pretend that the beginning of the conversation is irrelevent. I'm s00pahFr0g. Nice to meet you.
I do not shun you, I'm involved with these scenarios all the time XD
And likewise. :)
haha, don't mind him Arcemagus. This is how he and I talk down at the other site and on skype. I don't think we would be able to change it even if we wanted. xDDD

He's really very nice. You should get to know him.

=^^= Nya
I go to high school, I get these convos all thentime ^^

Grassy_Aggron
12-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Woohoo! A crazy person (besides me and Metal! And...Now RocketMeowth, it seems)! *Waving hand vigorously* Hiya!

You're a big nerd? Join the club! We nerds and geeks shall RULE THE WORLD! MUHAHAHA!

She's very tired, and she gets super hyper...Plus...Well, she's a bit...Erm...Evil?

I kid, I kid! Well, I'm in a laughing mood because I'm over-tired, but my cat is being a dork and your previous conversation...It made me chuckle :)

Welcome aboard the crazy train!

Teddiursa of the Sky
12-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Hiyah! Welcome the ze tribe of ultimate Pokemon lovers!

Traxx
12-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Woohoo! A crazy person (besides me and Metal! And...Now RocketMeowth, it seems)! *Waving hand vigorously* Hiya!

You're a big nerd? Join the club! We nerds and geeks shall RULE THE WORLD! MUHAHAHA!

She's very tired, and she gets super hyper...Plus...Well, she's a bit...Erm...Evil?

I kid, I kid! Well, I'm in a laughing mood because I'm over-tired, but my cat is being a dork and your previous conversation...It made me chuckle :)

Welcome aboard the crazy train!
Are you sure you want to mix with this kind of crowd? (jk XD)

Anyways. welcome to PE2K! We all hope you have a good time.

RocketMeowth
12-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Are you sure you want to mix with this kind of crowd? (jk XD)

Anyways. welcome to PE2K! We all hope you have a good time.

Who wouldn't want to mix with this kind of crowd?! WE ROCK! We're like the alpha team of all the forums, taking names and all that good stuff.

=^^= Nya

Teddiursa of the Sky
12-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Who wouldn't want to mix with this kind of crowd?! WE ROCK! We're like the alpha team of all the forums, taking names and all that good stuff.

=^^= Nya

http://netwrok.us/stuff/dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet.jpg

We are the E-Squad, and unstoppable group of supasoldias.

mickmon95
12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Mick: Im one of the craziest people here! Im glad to meet ya! Im Mick! :D *punches a random wall* ;D

Eun Min
12-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Okay... Welcome to Pe2k. ^^
-> not one of the crazy people here - please don't hurt me..!
Enjoy your time! XD

Trent Reznor
12-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Welcome here there everywhere!

Traxx
12-23-2010, 04:11 AM
Well...I guess if you want to...http://images.dmusic.com/v7/emoticons/shrug.gif

Jk guys...All of you are great!

I will say welcome again to PE2K!

s00pahFr0g
12-23-2010, 04:21 AM
Well you all seem pretty welcoming! which makes me a happy person. xD Yes, crazy people make the world go round...well...the wrong way but that's what makes life interesting!