PDA

View Full Version : Looking both ways before crossing the forum

Hawky
12-23-2010, 03:38 AM
Let's see now well i am new here i go by Hawky or Hawk, for the most part I'll be lurking until I get enough courage to actually do something here. I found this site threw RocketMeowth and her mind control in actually getting me on this forum, my other friend is s00pahFr0g. For the most part form what I've heard is I'm enjoyable to be around for the most part when it comes to new people though I'm plastered to the wall until someone gets a shovel. That's all i got to say for now nice to meet everyone here hope to not be stuck to the wall in the future.

s00pahFr0g
12-23-2010, 03:39 AM
*peels off wall* Get out there!

Yay you posted! I am a happy happy frog now. Let's rock this forum!

Judgmental Arceus
12-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Let's see now well i am new here i go by Hawky or Hawk, for the most part I'll be lurking until I get enough courage to actually do something here. I found this site threw RocketMeowth and her mind control in actually getting me on this forum, my other friend is s00pahFr0g. For the most part form what I've heard is I'm enjoyable to be around for the most part when it comes to new people though I'm plastered to the wall until someone gets a shovel. That's all i got to say for now nice to meet everyone here hope to not be stuck to the wall in the future.

*peels off wall* Get out there!

Yay you posted! I am a happy happy frog now. Let's rock this forum!

Smells like conspiracy :eek:
Welcome to the forum!

Eun Min
12-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Hi, there Hawky! Welcome to the Pe2k!
(haha, conspiracy, eh?)
Enjoy your time. ^-^

Trent Reznor
12-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jenga and Tetris!

Traxx
12-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, please read the rules, and enjoy your time here!

Plaid Mew
12-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Ah, I adore seeing new people.

Welcome to the forums and have fun. ^^

-Mew

RocketMeowth
12-26-2010, 04:32 AM
Hawky dawky flocky mawky! I SEE YOU!!

Haha, I am so freaking happy you decided to join Hawkers. *hugs*

=^^= Nya

MoonKit
12-26-2010, 05:51 AM
It looks like both Yo Face Here and Rocket Meowth know you, thus you must be slightly popular on another site.

Welcome to Pe2k, *UsernamethatIforgothere*!

Assaundrell Yumerai
12-30-2010, 04:06 AM
Hi Hawky(^^)
Your name is full of courage anyways, and oh, welcome to PE2K :biggrin: