PDA

View Full Version : [DS] KH: Into the Void

Enkaku_Kumori
12-31-2010, 04:17 AM
And just so I don't have to do this later, I'm putting this up. Thankfully this thread is not located within the Void, or we'd all have our souls taken :D

Dr Robotnik
12-31-2010, 04:24 AM
Don't stare into the abyss! Whatever you do, don't stare into the abyss!

Roxas: ...Does it steal your heart?

No, but if you're anything like me, you'll feel a bit nauseous.

Sora: I don't get it :|

Enkaku_Kumori
12-31-2010, 04:47 AM
Mwahaha! I'll suck the life out of you until you turn to nothing!

Saxoris: Except for us, because we're too fabulous!

Kyra: Did you seriously just say "fabulous?"

Saxoris: Yeah, so?

Ziaxim: And you wonder why some people think you're gay.

Winter
01-01-2011, 04:53 AM
Artemis: *tacklehugs Saxoris Hunny style* I thought the obvious logic would be that you're already supposed to be nothing.

Mirelle: I thought gay meant happy???

Kamui: You're sooooo clueless...

Amber: Whatever. Better fate than slowly degrading into nothing while stuck in bed.

Aqua: We'll beat this thing before we can turn into nothing!

Amber: I love your optimism.

Dr Robotnik
01-01-2011, 04:57 AM
Sora: Yup, of course we can beat it!

Kairi: I hope so... >.>

Roxas: *sulks in the corner and grumbles about everyone else being able to start off normally*

Don't mind him.

Saraibre Ryu
01-02-2011, 04:19 AM
So...just to be clear...if there is more than one bad guy here...and such...uh can Ne be the big bad final boss type bad guy? o-o

I'm good at final boss type stuff. You wouldn't believe how much I've run back and forth through the World that never was, mindlessly levelling up and beating out the boss just for fun. @_@

Winter
01-02-2011, 05:19 AM
XD I just try to get through so I can see the end--I never actually completed a full file for KH2, my brother, sister, and I all took on different bosses and "shared" a file 'cause one or the other couldn't get past one boss or another.

Saraibre Ryu
01-02-2011, 06:07 AM
Nya yeah. I'm like, level...90 something...I'm still trying to get that Ultima Weapon...stupid Orichalchum+.

Anyway, Ne, the big bad guy...gal...of all badness...that okay? o-o

Sealboy
01-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm excited about this RP. Haven't done one in a while =D
So yeah, Axelon will be neutral, he can be swayed if there is a way for him to get back his other half of his heart though. =P

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2011, 11:45 PM
I'm excited about this RP. Haven't done one in a while =D
So yeah, Axelon will be neutral, he can be swayed if there is a way for him to get back his other half of his heart though. =P

Oh. My. God.
I haven't seen you in forever. O_O

Enkaku_Kumori
01-10-2011, 12:36 AM
RP is up, yo.

Sealboy
01-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Oh. My. God.
I haven't seen you in forever. O_O

XD you make it seem like a bad thing. Lol, just joking.
I'm back, and no one's safe anymore! XD

I shall post later on today after school and such. After all, since when was a phone ever useful in RPing? =P

Charmander009
01-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Nya yeah. I'm like, level...90 something...I'm still trying to get that Ultima Weapon...stupid Orichalchum+.

Oh, oh! I got the Ultima Weapon! :D (I'm only level 60 or something like that, though ^^')

Thalia: And thus we drop in...

Aletha: Hiya! ^^ You guys ready to kick some butt?! >:D

Anyhoot, I'm glad for another KH RP! ('specially since I"m not so busy anymore ^^') I'll post when Thalia gets approved, since she's Aletha's traveling companion ^^

Sealboy
01-11-2011, 05:49 AM
Sora: Yup, of course we can beat it!

Kairi: I hope so... >.>

Roxas: *sulks in the corner and grumbles about everyone else being able to start off normally*

Don't mind him.

I do believe Roxas hasn't noticed Axelon helping him out. XD

Dr Robotnik
01-11-2011, 05:52 AM
There's a sea of gray and he hasn't really shouted anything. Plus, Roxas is a little preoccupied with the army of Nobodies still hunting him down from Org. XIII's orders. So... Yeah.

Sealboy
01-11-2011, 05:56 AM
There's a sea of gray and he hasn't really shouted anything. Plus, Roxas is a little preoccupied with the army of Nobodies still hunting him down from Org. XIII's orders. So... Yeah.

Well thenů give me a banana and I shall stab myself. =P

Charmander009
01-12-2011, 02:29 AM
KH Re:Coded came out today....

So... much... wanting... >.>' CURSE YOU FUNDS!!!

Winter
01-12-2011, 03:17 AM
I got it as soon as I got out of school. :) My grandpa reserved it for me and payed it off as my Christmas present.

It's good so far, though I'm still in Traverse, though I think I'm at the end of the level for it.

Charmander009
01-12-2011, 03:26 AM
LoL, I will try my hardest not to be jealous xD

Is the story pretty interesting so far? :o

Winter
01-12-2011, 03:33 AM
It's different than KH1--they changed up the plots for the areas and then passed off the excuse as glitches to the journal's memory, which you are using to create the worlds you play in. It also seems someone wearing an Organization coat and doesn't speak likes leading you around. And rather than the original journal entries coming back once you beat and area, cryptic messages pop up in their places, and the crew at the castle also end up seeing thing Jiminy didn't record, my only example as of right now is seeing Riku head into a dark corridor after you clear Destiny Islands.

Sealboy
01-12-2011, 05:54 AM
I'm getting BBS at the end of the month, maybe Re: Coded at end of next month. I'm just hoping KH3 comes out on 360 =P

By the by, I'm going to have Axelon's half heartless hand affected by the light thing. Have to post after school though.

Winter
01-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Cool, though I gotta say I'll be absolutely furious if KH3 doesn't come out for the PS3 since that's what we(as in me and the younger ones) begged and pleaded for and got for Christmas. Though it's pretty likely anyway since almost all the games so far have been released on Sony consoles--though I'm pretty sure there's been rumors about one coming out for the Wii.

Sealboy
01-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Cool, though I gotta say I'll be absolutely furious if KH3 doesn't come out for the PS3 since that's what we(as in me and the younger ones) begged and pleaded for and got for Christmas. Though it's pretty likely anyway since almost all the games so far have been released on Sony consoles--though I'm pretty sure there's been rumors about one coming out for the Wii.

If they brought KH into nintendo, they can blooming well bring it to microsoft. =P

They said that about BBS, but it was lies!!! Lies I tell you!!! xP

Charmander009
01-13-2011, 08:30 PM
...I wouldn't complain if it came out on the Wii...

IT COULD HAPPEN! They already put games on Nintendo machines!

But for right now, I'll just look forward to KH3D :3

EDIT: BTW, I'm kind of at a lost at where to start--should I join up with Sora and Kairi or go straight to the Destiny Islands? :o

Sealboy
01-13-2011, 08:51 PM
...I wouldn't complain if it came out on the Wii...

IT COULD HAPPEN! They already put games on Nintendo machines!

But for right now, I'll just look forward to KH3D :3

EDIT: BTW, I'm kind of at a lost at where to start--should I join up with Sora and Kairi or go straight to the Destiny Islands? :o

Consult with the Wise Banana of the Fruit Bowl. =P

It's completely your choice. Choose whichever will add interest to the story. =D

Charmander009
01-13-2011, 08:58 PM
LoLz *starts singing* "Put a banana in your ear..."

[/CharlieReference]

LoL, but that's the problem! I don't know where I could do that D: Though, I guess I could jump in on Sora and Kairi, since Metal says he can't think of anything to do with them. Hmmm....

Enkaku_Kumori
01-14-2011, 12:09 AM
I. Hate. Final. Exams.

But now they're over that means my time is free again! :D *skips off happily*

Winter
01-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Sucks fer you, Chibi. Here we're getting minimum days for exams, I'm lovin' it! *grinning crazily 'cause she just spent somwhere around 3 hours on the PS3* I don't get to play the PS3 much 'cause everyone else usually gets to it before me, I am thouroughly enyjoying my time with FF XIII.

Soooooo...you gonna post soon? I miss Artemis. :)

Sealboy
01-14-2011, 06:09 AM
I've had exams all week, one every day. Oh yeah, didn't have any on monday though. =P

Saraibre Ryu
01-16-2011, 01:05 AM
So...now that I've got two minutes to post...what I miss? >_>
Also...is it beyond this RP to have a Moogle character?

Winter
01-16-2011, 02:34 AM
Not a ton. Kam and Mir are with Sora and Kairi in Traverse and Aletha and Thalia just joined them right after the Void started ripping the world apart. You also missed a case of mistaken identity and huge chew-out directed at Xylke courtesy of Amber after she lit up Twlight Town to get rid of basically an army of Dusks after Roxas. Oh--and the Destiny Islands have been officially declared dead by the NOs, they're falling apart...literally.

Interesting post, BTW.

Charmander009
01-16-2011, 04:40 AM
Mutant dogs... AWESOME!!!

Aletha: BRING THEM ON! >:D

Hmm, your character is very interesting, Sabi! I'm looking forward to seeing more chaos! >:D

Thalia: Is it too late to withraw from this? -_-'

Winter
01-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Mirelle:The...the moon crumbled!!!

Kamui: They warned us bad things were going to happen, Mir. you're the one who dragged us in on it. And I have to agree, the giant voidhounds sound interesting.

Artemis: I don't wanna fly! Saxoris, pleasepleaseplase don't make me fly!!!

Amber: Someone help me...

Aqua: Better than being stuck in bed, though, isn't it?

Amber: Better than being sick, and only fractionally better than being stuck in bed.

Aqua: You keep telling yourself that.

It's chaos that isn't brought on by Chibi, Metal, or Grassy, therefore it is of interest to me. Didn't see enough of your chaos in Dysiac.

Charmander009
01-16-2011, 04:57 AM
Aletha: Oh, ignore her. *turns to Artemis* Come on, flying isn't bad! We do it all the time. *flaps wings for emphasis*

Thalia: The only difference is that some of us actually keep the clouds out of their heads.

Aletha: ... What do you mean by that?

Hmm, all but Grassy are in this one... I sense great chaos in the future, then. Sweetness! ^o^ Your guy's RPs are always so fun! :D

Winter
01-16-2011, 05:05 AM
Sssssssh! Don't let Chibi's ego grow any bigger!!!

Artemis: You may, but we don't like it.

Bastia: *pops into existence via dark corridor* None of us like it, something our original self had an issue with... I do believe she ended up on a gummi ship to Traverse Town with an inexperienced pilot who wasn't very good at handling the thing. None of the four of us left of her have been able to overcome the aversion to flying.

Mirelle: I'm just glad I'm not afraid of heights. Kam tends to grab me and jump from wherever we're standing when he wants down from somewhere.

Artemis: Eeeeeek!

Kamui: I control the fall, you hardly ever fell anything other than a slight breeze.

Artemis: *runs to hide behind Bastia*

Bastia: Good God, now you've done it! *to Artemis* He's not going to touch you.

Saraibre Ryu
01-16-2011, 05:08 AM
It's chaos that isn't brought on by Chibi, Metal, or Grassy, therefore it is of interest to me. Didn't see enough of your chaos in Dysiac.

Aw, why thank you.
I look forward to bringing you your daily dosage of chaos. <D

Charmander009
01-16-2011, 05:16 AM
Sssssssh! Don't let Chibi's ego grow any bigger!!!

:x Er... You didn't see anything... *waves hands all mystically*

Thalia: These aren't the droids your looking for...

Okay, now you're just mocking me >: /

Thalia: Who, me?

Aletha @ Bastia: *jumps* Okay, you people have GOT to stop doing that! Just popping out of nowhere... >>'

Winter
01-16-2011, 05:22 AM
Bastia: *raising an eyebrow* No, you get a warning--didn't you see the big hole of darkness that preceeded my arrival?

Artemis: *laughing* She doesn't get that reaction often, when you live with people you either share a mind with or know they'll be with one of the people you share a mind with--Apollo--it's convenient.

And thank you Sabi, more destruction to my day...as if I'm not already evil enough.

Charmander009
01-16-2011, 05:39 AM
Aletha: Share a mind? What the heck does that mean?

Thalia: Well, you actually have to have one in order to understand...

Aletha: ... Hey! D:<

Winter
01-16-2011, 05:45 AM
Bastia: Ouch!!! Burn!

Artemis: Well, you see, Bastia and I, as well as two more are all pieces of our one original self. As a side effect, we all share one mind. Usually we can lee our thoughts to ourselves, but it's incredibly hard to have secrets between us. It also makes it incredibly easy for us to contact each other when it's needed, as well as find each other.

Bastia: It can also be incredibly confusing at times. Like the oh-so-lovely mixed feelings toward Apollo situation. Kira hates him, Artemis adores him, Nox doesn't care, and I like him, but if he make Kira mad enough, I get irritated at him easily, or Artemis makes me want to hug him when she's in one of her super happy moods.

Charmander009
01-16-2011, 05:56 AM
Aletha: *scowls at Bastia, then listens to Artemis* What? How does that even work? *totally baffled*

Thalia: *looking intrigued* Hmm, that sounds almst as bad as having no emotions at all.

...Okay, I don't know why, but I keep imagining Thalia's voice sounding like May's off of Avatar: The Last Airbender...

Thalia: Jee, I wonder why -_-

Winter
01-16-2011, 06:24 PM
XD If it's any consolation, for some reason I keep hearing Bastia with Haruhi from the Host Club's English dub voice.

Artemis: It isn't as bad as it seems, really. We get along pretty well, Apollo's the only real issue, and that's just because Kira's jealous.

Bastia: Well, you do spend all your time with him...

Artemis: 'Cause he can't read my mind like you guys can and he still thinks he needs to repay me for taking him in.

Bastia: I know that, but Kira doesn't get it. When your made of "bad" emotions, not everything's all bright and happy. But anyway, back on subject, like Artemis said, it isn't so bad--of course we've also had three or so years to get used to it... Though we really weren't too aware of it until we all met.

Enkaku_Kumori
01-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Oh please, my ego is fine! It's so small I can barely see it myself!

Saxoris: That's because it's sitting right on top of you so you can't see anything.

Anyway, you know what else sucks? My laziness. Or rather, it sucks for you, I love lounging around.

Sealboy
01-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Ok, tomorrow I'm able to post! Yay!!!

Axelon: I'm sure we all feel your excitement, especially us who have no emotions.

Don't try to act sarcastic, it doesn't work with your neutral tone. =/

Chromatic Alchemist
01-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Just so not to cause any problems in the future, I will be using a new Keyblade as my main weapon, but in future fights that should prove overly fatal (and beneficial to my characters memory) I will dual wield my first Keylade. I'm updating my SU momentarily.

Sealboy
01-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Saraibre, I was wondering if I could bunny one of your delightful demon dogs? I have the idea of Axelon fighting one while the others tend to the pretty colours in the sky.

However, I am unable to post tomorrow due to my dad having no internet connection. =/

This idea ok with everybody? =P

Saraibre Ryu
01-19-2011, 01:06 AM
Saraibre, I was wondering if I could bunny one of your delightful demon dogs? I have the idea of Axelon fighting one while the others tend to the pretty colours in the sky.

However, I am unable to post tomorrow due to my dad having no internet connection. =/

This idea ok with everybody? =P

Since you asked nicely, yes you may.

Now I'm gonna make a friggin' Moogle SU whether y'all like it or not. X_X

Chromatic Alchemist
01-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Since you asked nicely, yes you may.

Now I'm gonna make a friggin' Moogle SU whether y'all like it or not. X_X

Only on the condition said Moogle sells Paupo Leaves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ldk3yDhDfE&playnext=1&list=PLB747EA5CE37F596B&index=27). (If you haven't seen this, watch it hahaha. And the other two that follow. x3)

Winter
01-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Sorry, not allowed on YouTube at my mom's, but you seen that icon that says "Are you sniffing Paopu leaves again?"

Charmander009
01-19-2011, 03:15 AM
Why couldn't there be Moogles? They're in the KH games aren't they?

Also....

SFKLJSLDFJ:SKLJDF:SKLFJ *freaking out*

Aletha: *wide-eyed at Char* Er... what's her problem?

Thalia: Who knows? -_- Probably has something do to with the revealed information on---

KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM DROP DISTANCE!!!! :D

Thalia: ...meep.

Has anyone else seen it? Notre Dame is in it! *fangirl-squeal*

Winter
01-19-2011, 03:17 AM
???

All of Winter's KH team: ???

Chromatic Alchemist
01-19-2011, 03:24 AM
-one short google trip later-

Dream Drop Distance is the dubbed name for Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Charmander009
01-19-2011, 03:26 AM
I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!? xD *gets wacked over the head*

Thalia: *sets down bat* That's better.

Aletha: KH...3D?

Thalia: Yeah, there's a trailer video on KHinsider.com, if you want to check it out. Personally, I'm indifferent, but hey. I'm a Nobody. Another game. Whoop. -_-

Chromatic Alchemist
01-19-2011, 03:28 AM
Xylke: I really don't see the point in the series continuation-

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART. GO BE EMO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Xylke: ...

Winter
01-19-2011, 03:39 AM
XD Anyone else got Re:coded yet? Or am I alone? I've heard it's supposed to be an intro to 3D.

Artemis, because now that they've totally screwed over Aqua, Terra, and Ven, the fanbase probably wants them back. I know Winter does. :) That's why she has totally out there characters like Rayna and Anya.

Rayna: Hey! At least I have a purpose, Artemis!

Artemis: But I'm still more awesome, Miss I-faint-every-time-Terra-touches-darkness. You're not even supposed to be alive.

Rayna: Shaddup!

Anya: Girls....

Charmander009
01-19-2011, 03:43 AM
LoL, emo Xykle xDDDDDD

Thalia: What? Why aren't you unconscious?

*ignoring her* Anyway, I did get to play a little bit of Re:Coded when I was visiting the family yesterday. I didn't get too far into it, but I really wish I could finish playing it. I found it very interesting and fun to play. Oh, those good ol KH1 days...

Aletha @ Rayna: You fainted? xD

Winter
01-19-2011, 03:53 AM
XD It gets totally confuzzling after Wonderland, I have to admit, and it just got really hard(I'm assuming I'm around the halfway mark here) since Square decided it would apparently be fun to take all your special abilities and drop your HP, then make you fight the same hard monsters you were fighting beforehand.

Anya: She faints every time Terra plays with darkness. You'd think the idiot'd learn after the first time I explained it, but noooooo.

Rayna: You didn't exactly spell it out for him, Anya. You just yelled at him.

Anya: I was mad, what can I do? You fixed him, and then he goes and plays with darkness!

Rayna: As Artemis stated before, I'm not even supposed to still be alive. He's the reason we still exist.

Anya: Doesn't mean I can't hate him anyway.

Artemis: And you two were split from Amber? I'm not seeing it.

Charmander009
01-19-2011, 04:10 AM
Rayna and Anya? *scratches head* Did I miss them somewhere?

Aletha: Wait, you two split from another person? Okay, this is so confusing...

Thalia: Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard, sweetie.

Aletha: *scowls, but continues thinking* Oh, gosh, why do all you people have to be so complicated?

Thalia: Seems to be a typical thing for you Keyblade bearers.

Chromatic Alchemist
01-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Xylke: So Anya and Rayna are technically born from reborn Terra? I think I understand.

Or you can shut up and stop trying to understand. These things are too complicated for a Nobody like yourself.

Xylke: I swear to Sora I will come out of this computer and murder you. And I will make it so clean NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

Winter
01-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Artemis: Actually, Xylke, we'd know 'cause you just announced it. ^_^

Actually, no. The whole concept behind them was that they were split from the original Amber(she never had a keyblade, and was getting sicker and sicker) by Vexen(she was under the belief he was still Even) similar to how Master Xehanort made Ven and Vanitas so that he could use Rayna's light bring back Terra for his own twisted purposes, which didn't work at all the way it was supposed to. :) And they aren't SU'd for, neither is Bastia.

Rayna: Yeah, Anya, the one who's supposed to be dark and eeeeeevil, turned on them. :)

Anya: You're ruining my reputation as a bad person, Rayna!

Rayna: Oh well. Not my problem, now is it? Anyway, the whole ordeal ended with my refusing life rather than be used and me and Anya passing out for the next...what? Two years or so? And the story just gets more confuzzling from there, as do most of Winter's plots.

It was fun watching my not-as-extreme KH fan friend try to read their fic(which now sits unfinished in my room, XD), she got so confused it was hilarious. Of course she did that with PoF when I was writing that, too--took a lot of diagrams and putting things into simpler terms for her to get that one. Especially the time equality thing. I major in writing totally confusing plots and lots of them!

Chromatic Alchemist
01-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Xylke: I'm sure you wouldn't miss him. -winks- Anyways, now I suppose I understand.

Enough from you, go be a Nobody, hunt some Heartless and remake Kingdom Hearts.

Haha I actually created emotionless up there in a Pokemon-included world. My first chapter is basically back when the Organization existed and Saix was his instructor. Over time, Xylke discovers his past, which he will in this one (somehow). It may actually surprise you. I have a huge dramatic end for him as well. Oh how I love plot progression. :P

Charmander009
01-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Thalia@Winter and her charries: Hmm, that is a very interesting idea...

Aletha: .... I don't get it. :/

Thalia: Didn't expect you too.

(LoL, I have way too much fun with Thalia xD)

Oh, so they're from a fan-fic? You're both writing KH fics? Sweetness! ^^ LoL, I'm working on one too--except it's one with Sora and the gang. Though I have been wanting to write a Pokemon Crossover too... Do y'all remember Rush Peterson? :D

Anyway... I've been waiting for Metal to post, but I haven't seen heads or tails of him lately. I hope he's okay... D: If he doesn't post tomorrow, I'll get next post done then.

Winter
01-20-2011, 03:40 AM
Supposedly he was on today.

And yeah, I come up with a lot of wired/interesting/confusing ideas. And I write KH fics when I get an idea--but I never really manage to finish them, as with most fics I try to write. :). I think Rayna and Anya's story is still only on either chapter one or two(and it actualy includes the WHOLE gang--the islands is actually the second world Terra and Rayna end up in), PoF is only on chapter one or two and I have the ending written (XD and my friend loves it, as totally mindscrewingly confusing as it is, 'cause it's a Code Geass spinoff), and I have a TON of other unfinished fics in notebooks littering my under-the-bed drawers. :) Working on a FFVII Crisis Core one right now, hopefully I'll be able to finish this one, I really love writing from Cissnei's perspective and adding my own touch to the series since METAL-oniisama managed to lose the flash drive with the FFVII rewrite on it and can't find it, and it'd be insane for me to try to PM it back to him and I don't have his email.

Yes, I remember Rush...wasn't he with my Axis in Children of the Kingdom? (EDIT: Oh, nope, got it wrong, he was with my Aeris)

Artemis: 'cause you're too good to write about me and Bas and everyone anymore.

Rayna: It's not that, she just finds it more interesting to add twisted backstories to everything, and you don't fit in. But she still loves us all, I mean you're still in almost every KH RP she comes across. I just got a fic, you got multiple shots at fics, and you're stilll used as an RP character.

Artemis: Okay, point taken.

Sealboy
01-20-2011, 04:05 PM
No one ever talks about me >_>

Axelon: That is because you are not special, neither are you important.

Opinion not needed. -.-

Anyways, I need to think of some good ideas with Axelon. =/ Thinky time! =D

Charmander009
01-20-2011, 04:53 PM
*slaps Axelon upside the head* Don't say that!!! >:O

Aletha: Yeah, come on, sealboyno1! Just hop into a conversation :D We won't bite ^^

Thalia: Speak for yourself. Don't look at me like that, I was just kidding.

Aletha: It's so hard to tell sometimes... -_-

@Winter: LoL, I have a bunch of notebooks with unfinished stuff in it, too xD That's cool that you do some, though :D What does PoF stand for? :o Oh, and yep, that's were he's from ^^ I want to take his history and tweek it into a real fan-fic, 'cuz it was really fun to write about ^o^

LoL, I think Artemis's themsong should be "Happy" by what's his bucket-- "You should be happy... whether you know it or not, you should be happy~! That's what I said from the start... I am so HAPPY!" xDDDDD

(Okay, I don't have time for it right now, but after class today I'll put up a post ^^)

Sealboy
01-20-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm thinking of writing a KH Fanfic. It shall be called: Kingdom Hearts: The Darkest Heart. It'll be based on Axelon. Gonna re-write a whole history for him and make it a legend! =D

Axelon: I feel so special -.-

Again with the sarcasm!

Axelon: Char, was it really necessary to hurt me?

Enkaku_Kumori
01-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Eh, just do what I do. Write drabbles and ficlets! That way you can't ever be accused of not finishing something. :)

Saxoris: Wow that was a random jump-in to a conversation.

Me: Oh hush before you go back into the cobwebs of my mind.

Karxy: Hey don't worry, Artemis. You're still cool!

Winter
01-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Actually, Artemis's theme has always either been "Innocence" by Avil Lavigne, or I think at one point "No Sound But the Wind" by The Editors, and it was jointed with Apollo. :) PoF stands for "Persistance of Fate", which is ripped from one of C.C.'s lines in the first chapter 'cause it's all about this girl who is given the Geass to project herself back into time and create alternate realities by changing the past, which gets found out about and she's forced to go back fifty years and prevent the death of Lelouch's mother, and shows the resulting reality and how she helps free Japan because her mistake caused it to remain in Brittania's posession.

Artemis: It's confuzzling, but the characters are interesting...though I feel sorry for C.C., she got blown up in the second chapter. Of course she's immortal, so it's all good, but I think she permanently screwed up Kyoko's brain with that move.

And jeeze, Axelon, would it kill you to be nice? My part Heartless, Kakaeze, is nicer than you, and he turns into a homicidal maniac at times.

Charmander009
01-21-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm thinking of writing a KH Fanfic. It shall be called: Kingdom Hearts: The Darkest Heart. It'll be based on Axelon. Gonna re-write a whole history for him and make it a legend! =D

Axelon: I feel so special -.-

Again with the sarcasm!

Axelon: Char, was it really necessary to hurt me?

DO IT!!!! :D

@At Axelon-- Yes. Yes it was. :P

Thalia @ Chibi: That's a very smart policy.

Aletha: Blown up?! o______o'

Thalia: Eh, it's just an occupational hazard. *shrugs*

Aletha: ._.

@Winter: Oh, I see. LoL, yeah, that was just the song that popped into my head one day, but you know xD Those songs you have there are more suiting ^^ Ooooh, that's a neato title :o (though I don't know anything about this Geass stuff ^^' LoL, I iz so clueless xD)

Chromatic Alchemist
01-21-2011, 02:26 PM
That's pretty neat Winter. I used to love Code Geass (I'm pretty sure that was the title), but I haven't watched it in a long time. I used to RP as Suzaku a lot haha.

Sealboy
01-21-2011, 02:50 PM
I shall post Axelon's fighting scene on monday, round my dads house again. In the meantime I shall work on the fanfic. =P

Winter
01-22-2011, 03:10 AM
OMG, Char, you haven't heard of Code Geass??? It's one of the best(if a bit confusing) animes ever! It's got almost everything--war, betrayal, giant fighting robots, explosions, cool guys, a guy who is attacked by a cat every chance said cat gets, murder mystery, family issues, people with mind blowing superpowers and more!!! And unlike Death Note, the guy causing all the trouble has a real motive for causing trouble, and he's a freaking mastermind. Not to mention it's just as funny as it it serious and violent. Ask Akaichi and Esper--they're big fans.

And Suzaku? XD I can't say I ever really liked him much, though I did rip C.C.'s appearance for my character Firefly, and she's one of my favorite characters in PoF, but I made a lot of fun characters for that fic. :)

Charmander009
01-23-2011, 04:12 AM
@sealboyno1: Yay~! :D

@Winter: Oh, it's an anime? LoL, that's probably why I don't know about it xD I haven't watched anime since... Well, I was like twelve or something (unless you count Avatar: The Last Airbender) A murderous cat? Like, a housecat? :o That's crazy! Sounds hilarious xD

Winter
01-23-2011, 04:17 AM
You ought to look into it--it's really good. And yeah, for some reason I've never quite understood, Arthur hates Suzaku with a passion, but act pretty nice towards everyone else--and Suzaku has never done anything to him either, except try to pet him. Of of the best occurrences I've seen yet is when he was trying to talk to someone on the phone and the cat attacked the phone cord and him with it.

Sealboy
01-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Other than me, who else needs to post? =P

I'm back!!! =D

Charmander009
01-25-2011, 04:05 AM
We iz waiting on our RP master, I believe. Oh, and metal, too ^^

Welcome back! :D

@Winter: LoL, Epser sent me a link--I'll have to tune in to it sometime ^^

Enkaku_Kumori
01-25-2011, 04:13 AM
Ahh, dun worry. i'll post tomorrow, been busy lately.

Winter
01-26-2011, 03:33 AM
Yeah, Metal needs to post, then Chibi.

And lol, you should. It's awesome!

Charmander009
01-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Someone should post soon-ish xD But I understand the busyness issue ^^

Winter
01-27-2011, 11:10 PM
I think she's waiting on Metal anyway. But I think he's waiting on her to give him a halfway decent reply for ToF.

Enkaku_Kumori
01-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Hey I did reply to ToF and finished it too so he's waitin' on nothin'.

Charmander009
01-27-2011, 11:36 PM
Well, maybe he's just busy right now ^^'

Winter
01-27-2011, 11:36 PM
Now how am I supposed to know you finished it, you never said anything.

Enkaku_Kumori
01-27-2011, 11:39 PM
I said I would finish it. And I did. :P

Dr Robotnik
01-28-2011, 02:35 AM
Will post soons, promise <3

Chromatic Alchemist
02-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Gah. I feel so inactive now. :( I'll post in the RP as soon as I get over all of my schoolwork.

Sealboy
03-07-2011, 08:14 PM
I am so sorry I haven't posted lately. I've had some family problems, but things are getting better now. Is the RP still on? Or did it die? =/

Winter
03-07-2011, 11:39 PM
It's dead--Metal finally posted, but genius Chibi got herself grounded so she can't get on very often, combined with the fact she's incredibly lazy, and wouldn't post when she was on... Yeah. It's dead.