PDA

View Full Version : [RP] Pokemon - Dying World...

Elecii
01-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Dying World
All is not well...

Nothing is right in the world of Pokemon. Half of the population of both humans and Pokemon have died, and no one can stop their deaths. An unknown force is running wild throughout the land of Pokemon. First it targeted Hoenn, where it wiped out three quarters of the humans and half of the Pokemon. Then it struck Unova where only a quarter of the human population were wiped out along with a quarter of half of the Pokemon population. Still not satisfied, the force conquered Johto where half of the half of the human population were murdered, and a quarter of the Pokemon population were killed. The force hadn't finished it's job so it attacked Sinnoh where a quarter of the poor humans were found dead and a whopping three quarters of the Pokemon were faced death. At last the force struck Kanto where half of the Pokemon died with three quarters of the humans fading out of existence.

No one knows what is causing this unknown force, only that it must be stopped, it's just no human knows how, and no Pokemon knows how... except one. The Pokemon that can provide the answers they want to know wbout this force, and then rid of it. The only thing is this Pokemon doesn't know it's the chosen one, or that it's the only one that can stop this unknown force.

h e r d i a r y

Diary,
Umhh... I'm Winter and I wanted to share my feelings with you about this force that killed my sister. I don't care if I'm nine years old, I hate it. It's such a meanie, like Meira, the girl who bullies me. Anyway, my sister, Fidelity, (who's twelve) went out to the shop to buy some bread because I wanted a sandwich. She had been at the shop for an hour, and the shop was only ten minutes down the road, so I went to go check.

When I got there I found Lity lying dead on the floor, I mean, ground. I saw that she had a deep cut in her neck. I inspected it and guessed she had been killed around forty-five minutes before. On her wrist, written in black marker said 'Slaughter'. I freaked out. As I was scaring myself over the word slaughter, pain and sadness kicked in. First came the sadness of my sister dying, then pain. The pain wasn't from the fact that my sister was dead, it was from something behind me. I snapped my head round and caught a glimpse of a black floating shadow - the unknown force.
Winter Lovefrost

Winter is one of the few who have actually seen the unknown force with their own eyes. Each time it was seen it was a different colour, but each time it has caused pain to the one who sees it. When rumour got around that these people were evil and were going to destroy everyone, they knew they had to do something. They teamed up together to travel across the land and find Arceus, who they thought could find them a cure.

Arceus, however, could not stop this unknown force. He didn't want to leave them alone, however, so he bound their sould together with one of the legendaries. The legendaries did not know this, neither did the humans. When one day the group almost died, each was saved by their own legend that they were bound to. The group got saved by the legends each time they were in danger.

They didn't rely on the legends, they just thought of them as part of themselves. When the force found out that there was a group who was fighting with the legends, it murdered all the legends and so the bond between legend and human broke. When it broke, part of the humans' souls were lost, and they were left as wandering ghosts, never to be alive again...

Arceus couldn't stand to see the world dying, so he split his own soul and gave part of it to each of the humans. Arceus died in doing so, but the humans were brought back. They didn't remember much about their previous lives, only all about themselves and all about the unseen force.

Arceus' soul gave each human a power and an item that held that power. If ever an item were lost, the force would get stronger.

A few Pokemon inhabited power when Arceus' soul split, so they have also grouped together with the humans. When the soul entered their body they lost everything they knew.

Now they must group us together again and find the Chosen One with only each other and their powers to help them...

T.H.E.R.U.L.E.S

-Yeah, all the basic rules apply.
-No god-modding and no bunnying.
-No Gen V Pokemon for now
-If I decline you, I will always give a reason, and tips to why. If not then you should come read the rules again.
-To show you read these, post 'I am an avocado' somewhere on one of your posts.
-You need to stay active in the RP. Post at least once every 2 weeks. If you fail to do so, I will send you a VM, and you will have 3 days after that to post, if not then I will remove your character from the RP. Sorry, but I don't want inactive people in the RP.
-You are only allowed to have four characters maximum.
-Try and make your posts four sentences long at least.

S i g n u p.F o r m s

Humans
Name: (First and last, please)
Appearance: (One paragraph please. Pictures are optional, but you must do one paragraph.)
History: (Everyone hates historys. One paragraph minimum.)
Personality: (Only one paragraph needed here.)
Pokemon: (You need at least one, with six at the maximum. Remember that lots of Pokemon were slaughtered, so you may have gotten new ones.)
Special Attribute: (What did they get from Arceus? Remember it can be anything, as long as it's not overpowered, and no one else has taken it.)
Special Item: (What is the item that holds their power? Remember that they have to carry it around everywhere, so don't make it huge.)
Other: (Anything else?)

Pokemon
Name: (Optional if none just put their species name.)
Gender: (All pokemon need genders. I'd personally hate to be a he-she. xD)
Species: (Durr.)
Personality: (A couple of lines will do.)
History: (Optional, again.)
Appearance: (What are the differences between this Pokemon and others of it's species?)
Special Attribute: (What was passed to them by Arceus?)
Special Item: (What's the item that holds their power?)
Other: (Anything else?)

Notes...

You can start anywhere, but try to make it as close to Eterna forest as possible, as thats where I'm planning on our characters meeting up.

Please put at the top of your posts;
Name (& species if Pokemon)
Feel free to post, my post will be up a bit later.

mickmon95
01-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Violet "Vi" Zephyr
Eterna Forest

Vi was walking around in the forest. She had been wondering around here for hours. I don't really know why I came here. But it feels as if I'm supposed to be here. Like something is calling me or drawing me here. As if there's some reason that I must be in this forest. It's a strange feeling...but I feel I must beleive it. Vi grunted in pain, she had been walking around for hours and her feet were now very sore. Vi sat down on a stump and rested her sore feet. Whatever this strange feeling is that's calling me here...I just hope it's not that killer thing on the rampage. It was mid-day and Vi had been out and about all morning in the forest.

Vi took a pokeball from her belt and threw it into the air. Released from the red and white sphere was a Pichu. This Pichu was different from the others for she had the colors like a Pikachu. "Come here Kat," Vi said to the Pichu. Kat (Pichu) jumped into Vi's lap. Vi held little Kat in her arms and hugged her lovingly. When Vi was with her pokemon it made her feel a lot better. "Kat do you get that strange feeling that we are supposed to be here in the forest too?" Vi asked. Kat gave Vi a confused look and then nodded. So my pokemon feel it too. Then I'm not going crazy. Vi held Kat close. "Let's rest here awhile, we've been walking all day," Vi suggested. Kat smiled and laid in a relaxed postition in Vi's lap.

kitkatt
01-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Larka-Luxray
Eterna Forest

She had been travelling for hours.

Paws thudded endlessley on the dry, shadowed forest floor. It had been so long since she had met a single soul, except for the occasional glimpse of a Staravia's wings as it fluttered through the canopy, or the chatter of Kricketot signalling the streaks of evening trailing across the sky, vivid as the feathers of a Chatot's wing. But there was no loneliness; only the dry purpose that pervaded into her the closer she got to her goal.

It was light now, and the warming hands of the sun sank into her fur as she journeyed on, muscles working under her coat in a smooth predator's rhythm. The wet thump of her heart matched the sound of her paws striking the ground; harsh breaths echoed out of her nose and mouth. Almost there. But why had she been summoned?

She felt it. There was a yearning somewhere in her, a yearning that bore traces of unknown power. Arceus's doing, she would have suspected; but Arceus was dead. Was this some sort of instinct he had planted within her then, a homing beacon to guide her long after he was gone? A faint frown crossed her face, lost in thoughts as she ran.

Someone was there. Her hackles rose slightly, hairs lifting slowly as she heard a faint voce echoing out of the trees. Human; the tone and language made it easy, and no wild Pokemon would be as foolish as to reveal their locaion so easily. Larka's mouth opened slightly, tasting the air for scent before nodding almost inperceptably. Human, and...a smaller mammal. Pikachu...? No, Pichu. The power reared up in her for a moment, and she forced it back, dark shadows crossing her features as she did. The yearning had become even stronger, and as it grew, so did her worry. This was a part of her she could never understand properly.

As she thought, Suicune's wind blew, bringing with it the chill of winter. Except it was no longer Suicune's. Larka shivered slightly, and her fur rose again. Even though the legends were destroyed, the world was still as normal as forever. How?

She heard more voices, and once again she thought of the tiny animal and its master. Despite every cell protesting her decision she crept a little closer to them, hoping her silent footsteps and careful positioning wouldn't give her away.

mickmon95
01-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Violet "Vi" Zephyr
Eterna Forest

Vi petted Kat as she sat in her lap. "Kat you have to be the cutest little thing in the world," Vi said with a smile. Kat suddenly stood up with her ears twitching. "Kat? What's wrong? Are you sensing something?" Vi questioned. Kat jumped off the stump and looked around. Vi stood up and followed Kat. She could sense a presence. "There's someone here..." Vi whispered to herself. She then stood up straight. "You...can come out. We won't hurt you. We don't mean any harm at all," Vi explained in a nervous tone. Kat jumped into Vi's arms and Vi held her tightly. Kat nodded slightly. "My Pichu, Kat, is harmless as well. You can trust us," Vi explained sincerely. Vi sat back down on the stump, hoping that whoever was there would just come out. She returned Kat to her pokeball, to show that she meant she wouldn't attack.

Elecii
01-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Thundercloud the Glaceon & Charity the Umbreon
Eterna City

The two best friends stood close to each other. "Thunder," the Umbreon started, "is it just me, or do you feel as if you're being pulled towards Eterna Forest?" The Glaceon nodded in reply. "Well, then I guess we should go." Thundercloud stared at Charity in disbelief. She shook her head until it hurt. "Oh, come on," Charity said in her most kind and convincing voice.

"But..." the Glaceon started, but she couldn't think of a reason not to go. "Fine," she said, feeling down.

"Thunder, we're only going because we have to." Charity smiled. Thunder knew she was right and smiled back.

"I guess it's to Eterna Forest, then?"

Winter 'White Wolf' Lovefrost
Eterna Forest

Winter was standing behind a tree. She had spotted a girl sit down on a tree stump a minute earlier. She stepped out from behind the tree and coughed to make sure the girl had seen her.

"Excuse me," she said, "I just wanted to know why you have decided to come here?" Even though she didn't want to reveal too much about herself to a trainer, she asked, "did you feel as if you had to come here?"

Akiko the Absol
Just outside Eterna Forest

Akiko stood just outside the forest. She wanted to go in, but could smell humans, so stayed just outside. She could sense two other Pokemon heading towards the forest. She sniffed the air. 'Definitley an Umbreon, just I don't know who it's with. I'm sensing an electric-ice type and there isn't one that I know of... I'll wait until they come past, then I'l be able to tell.' She smiled to herself. She knew this Pokemon would be rare, she was just hoping it wasn't who she thought it was...

When Akiko suddenly felt dizzy, she knew what was coming. Any minute she would fall unconscious.

mickmon95
01-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Violet "Vi" Zephyr
Eterna Forest

Vi was startled as she heard a voice from behind a tree. She had jumped a little on the stump she had been sitting on. She took a deep breath in and out. It's just a person like myself...I've been asked a question and I must respond. I have to get over my shyness and talk. Vi opened her mouth to respond but nothing came out. She sighed and took another deep breath. "Strangely enough...y-yes. I feel as if I must be here, like I'm being called here for some unknown purpose. As if my soul is telling me to be here. And the stranger part is...I feel like whatever is calling me here is right. I should be here," Vi responded. She took a deep breath, but this one more relaxed than the others. "My name is Vioelt Zephyr. But you may call me Vi if you wish," she introduced herself. Vi's heart was beating rapidly at meeting someone new. This is one of the most difficult things I have ever done. She clenched her fists to get over her shyness. "Were you drawn here by that same sense that you had to be here as well?" Violet asked the person behind the tree.

Elecii
01-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Winter 'White Wolf' Lovefrost
Eterna Forest

The girl introduced herself. "My name is Winter," she said, forgetting to use her disguise name, White Wolf. "Nice to meet you, Vi." Suddenly Winter sensed two Pokemon, both behind trees. "Yes, I felt like I was supposed to come here... meant to be here."

"Did you know about the Pokemon behind the trees?" she asked. Before waiting for an answer, she said, "I know this is silly to ask, but have you gained part of Arceus' soul when he split it?"

Dark Moonlight
01-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Mazumi Tazuno
Eterna Forest

Mazumi's Charizard touched down and she let out her Mightyena, Roserade, Raichou, Houndoom and Ninetales. She pulled out her backpack and took out her flute. She played a long, thought-provoking melody on her little flute as she walked along. She saw two people conversing and she walked forwards, overhearing a question about Arceus.

"Hey, well, I got a part of his soul, at least," she said as she walked up. "Also, my name is Mazumi."

kitkatt
01-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Larka-Luxray
Eterna Forest

An odd combination of events were observed over the next few minutes.

The trainer seemed relatively normal; after sitting down she began talking in the normal tone humans adopted when speaking to small Pokemon. Suddenly, the Pichu's ears pricked, and she turned towards Larka's hiding place, tiny nose twitching in her eageress to find a fellow Electric-type. The trace pulsed again, and Larka almost revealed herself to the human. Until she spoke.

"You...can come out. We won't hurt you. We don't mean any harm at all.My Pichu, Kat, is harmless as well. You can trust us,"

Suddenly, reality and sense slammed back into the feline. This was a human.An an unknown and possibly mistrustworthy one at that. What kind of stupidity would allow her to reveal herself now?

This cannot be Arceus's doing. Why would he lead me here?

She turned to leave, and almost made it. The hunter had passed at least two sturdy trunks before another voice rang out in the forest air.

"Excuse me, I just wanted to know why you have decided to come here? Did you feel as if you had to come here?"

Yes. Larka almost spoke the words out loud, such suprise se felt at the human's words. Did others feel the same way? The same yearning rooted deep within?

"Strangely enough...y-yes. I feel as if I must be here, like I'm being called here for some unknown purpose. As if my soul is telling me to be here. And the stranger part is...I feel like whatever is calling me here is right. I should be here. My name is Vioelt Zephyr. But you may call me Vi if you wish. Were you drawn here by that same sense that you had to be here as well?"

Yes What was going on? Both humans had felt it too. Her great mane rustled as she shook her head distractedly. This was impossible!

Or was it? Arceus had granted her with other information when he gave the power. That there were others. Others had fragments of the god's soul. Could these be the beings he told of before he died? Some of the chosen few?

"My name is Winter. Nice to meet you, Vi. Yes, I felt like I was supposed to come here... meant to be here. Did you know about the Pokemon behind the trees? I know this is silly to ask, but have you gained part of Arceus' soul when he split it?"

A new voice spoke, "Hey, well, I got a part of his soul, at least. Also, my name is Mazumi."

Well, this new nugget of speech granted the Luxray with yet more information. One, she was currently in the company of two, possibly three others of her kind. Two, they all knew she was there. And three, she wasn't the only one here.

But strangley enough, the last revelation didn't bother her so much; perhaps she hadn't fully grasped it since the dizzying revealment of two others that possesed fragments of soul.

And so, with two different emotions and instincts battling within her, she walked to the ege of the clearing, raised hr head as to stare each and every person in the eye at least once, and said clearly, 'Greetings, soul bearers. My name is Larka.' Some humans were not open-minded enough to understand a Pokemon's speech, so she would just have to hope these were.

mickmon95
01-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Violet "Vi" Zephyr
Eterna Forest

"Hello Mazumi and hello Larka, my name is Violet. And to answer your question Winter, yes I do have a piece of Arceus' soul. I'm assuming that those who were brought here have each a piece of his soul. I'm also assuming we were all gudided by this strange feeling deep within us that we were meant to be here. This can't be a coincidence, maybe since we all have a piece of his soul...the pieces of Arceus' soul guided us all here together," Violet suggested. Vi was still sitting on the stump and was actually glad that she wasn't alone in the forest. It was relieving especially while knowing that the monster who is out on the rampage is on the loose. "And if its true that part of Arceus' soul guided us together that means there must be a purpose for all of us meeting, right? Now what could that purpose be?," Vi questioned.

Popshakes
01-02-2011, 03:07 AM
Whitney "Whisper" Scarlet Willows
Somewhere deep in Eterna Forest

The air felt chill against Whitney's pale skin as she slowly traveled blindly through Eterna Forest. A Natu on her shoulder and a few other Pokemon to boot following closely behind, Whitney continued into her nutshell of a world. She sighed, suddenly falling to her knees as Starcrosst fluttered off her shoulder in a scare, "... I'm sorry, Star. I didn't mean for you to scare..." Whitney whispered, raising her head to where she heard the small, flapping wings of her green companion.

Starcrosst puffed up her chest and let out a caw before returning to her post among her left shoulder, "Tuuuuuu..." she cooed, rubbing her beak lovingly into her tough, cold hair.

Sighing, she placed her right hand upon a cold rod, feeling it up until she reached something curved and sharp, "Kingpin, be a dear, will you? May you carry me for a while? I'm feeling kind of... tired." Whitney asked almost silently, her vacant eyes staring into the forestry where Starcrosst had flown.

Just after Whitney's words left her mouth, a silver giant came rushing to her aid. He let out a roar as he knelt to her side - Whitney slowly turning her head to where she felt his cold, steel-like frame. Kingpin was his name and he was a fairly tall and bulky Rhydon with plenty of love to share. Just as he picked her up in his embrace, bridal style, a floating creature placed a cold hand on his waist. Kingpin huffed his chest and ignored the frozen touch, swinging his tail to rid him of her presence - the shiny Froslass known as Shiva.

"Frosssss!" Shiva spoke aloud, glaring at the big hunk of scrap metal who dare touch her beloved Whitney.

In a language only Pokemon speak, Starcrosst turned her attention to the ice maiden and gave her a few words of her own, "Shiva? Please, don't do this now. Whisper is tired and shouldn't be forced to listen to you complain-"

"As always..." Kingpin huffed, giving a brief glare to the left, then returning his glance to the area in front of him as he tried to avoid stray foliage - all of this as Whitney laid content within his protective embrace, her eyes closed and her scythe hanging loosely from her left hand over his arms.

Shiva only groaned and backed away only slightly, feeling the peeking sun through the roof of branches and leaves paint her white skin delicately reminding her of a certain palm she knew, "Have any of you heard from Kalm?" She muttered, crossing her arms across the maroon band around her stomach.

"Hmm? Oh, Kalm... well... no, have you King?" Starcrosst cooed, turning her head from Whitney's arms to the large chin above her.

Kingpin was quiet and unresponsive for a moment, suddenly stopping as if a heard of Tauros were rampant and coming towards him. Shiva unknowingly floated right into his hard, rocky back and angrily pushed away from him, glaring, "Kingpin... what was THAT about?!" She hissed between clenched teeth.

"I thought I heard voices." He bluntly replied, not giving any more attention to the ice maiden.

"WELL, maybe you should-" Shiva began but was quickly interrupted by a more masculine voice.

"Shiva, keep it down, will ya'? I'll go find out what it is..." As the voice spoke, the figure that it belonged to stepped out from among the vast amount of forestry. It was a tree himself but different for it looked like a coconut tree - except the coconuts were eggs with faces.

Starcrosst rolled her eyes as the giant tree distinguished itself among the group of four before him and began heading into the direction where voices were heard, "And what do you expect to do when you get there? Give them a "how are you?"?" The Natu spoke, flapping her wings once and quickly fastening them back onto her side.

Before anyone else were to speak Whitney shifted her body until her face was facing the direction of forwards (from Kingpin's point of view). She sighed silently almost, as if her breath were taken away, "Star, please use Synchronize for a while, I would like to see what you all have been blabbering about."

Starcrosst nodded respectfully and synchronized her eye's mind with her master's. This ability of hers allows Whitney to picture a black and white, blurry sight of the world before her for a limited amount of time.

Thank you, Whitney had thought to herself, "Ah, Kalm... you're back. So now, shall we all continue? Together this time..." And with that, Shiva, Kalm, Kingpin, Starcrosst, and Whitney travelled forward to meet these "voices".

~!~!~!

Leon and Sakura

"... As I was saying, I think I look exquisitely GORGEOUS today, don't you think so, Sakura, love?" A very flamboyant creature spoke, strutting along the dirt path before him.

Another creature, Sakura as she was called, pawed alongside this loud character looking almost identical in shape - besides color, "I swear Leon, if you continue to ramble on an on about yourself I promise that when people look upon you they will cower from your HIDEOUS disposition after I'm done with you." Glaring, she glanced upon her bright yellow brother watching his large grin turn into a depressed grimace and frown.

"You're so me-" Leon was trying to retaliate before shutting his own yapper before someone shut it for him as Sakura's glare upon him suddenly stopped along with her movement, "Sakura? What's wrong?" He blinked, confused as he stopped a few steps ahead of her.

"I-it's nothing. Let's keep going." Sakura quickly spoke, shaking her icy blue fluff and trotting a bit faster than she had early in attempts to keep all conversation away. Something doesn't feel right... Sakura thought to herself as Leon quickly caught up to her, following behind like her obedient dog.

Keion
01-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Firestorm the Ninetales
Near Eterna Forest's entrance

"Where's it?! Where's it!" a voice repeated frantically.

A light-colored furred fox was scurrying around the foliage, obviously looking for something important to it. From one place to another, it desperately searched for this thing. From bushes to shrubs and even in trees, the Ninetales wasn't definitely showing that he'd really be giving up in his hunt. For something so memorable and dear to him, how could he. After all, it was the only thing that he'd manage to bring from his home, far away from his location. Letting it go was like giving up his pride for him.

As he was taking a break from his hunt, he noticed a lone Absol sitting alone in the forest. Probably waiting for something, the Ninetales thought. His thoughts about the Absol changed as soon as he noticed that its legs began trembling. As fast as he could, the Ninetales ran towards the Absol, who would probably begin to fall any minute now. The scarf could wait, he told himself. As he reached her, he lit a small flame on one of his tails and placed it near the Dark-type, hoping it would bring her back her energy.

"What's a pretty Pokemon like you doing alone in here?" he asked. His cross glowed, indicating that someone with Arceus' gift was near, but the Ninetales just ignored it.

Dark Moonlight
01-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Mazumi
Eterna Forest

"And if you're interested in why I keep this guitar 'round with me... I can pause time with this guitar. So don't try and touch it," Mazumi said darkly.

Elecii
01-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Akiko the Absol
Eterna Forest

"What's a pretty Pokemon like you doing alone in here?" someone had asked Akiko. The Ninetales who'd asked her had lit a small flame and placed it beside her.

"I... I felt like I needed to come here, probably something to do with Arceus." She bit her tounge forgetting she was supposed to keep her life a secret and yelped. "I'll drop unconscious in a minute, but don't worry, it's a gift. When I drop I can see through the eyes of the force. The unknown one that is roaming our land." She was getting dizzier and shaking wildly.

"I... I..." she started, before dropping to the ground on her side.

The force was looking around it's surroundings. Lots of Pokemon on beds, most of them asleep. A young lady with pink hair entered the room, not spotting the force. As she turned to tend to a sick Pokemon, the force decided to attack. It rushed forward, then in a heartbeat the lady was lying on the floor with a huge cut down her back.

The Pokemon she had been tending to spotted the force and growled. 'Pathetic Growlithe.' It thought before slicing through it's neck, leaving it dead.

Instead of wasting it's time it caused an explosion, killing all the Pokemon in the room...

Akiko suddenly jolted awake.

Eterna Forest

"Thunder, listen. Can you hear those two voices talking?" Charity asked. Thunder nodded. "What're they saying?"

The two friends listened to the two unknown Pokemon's conversation. "Sakura? What's wrong?" one asked.

"I-it's nothing. Let's keep going," the other replied.

"They sound like good friends, or like they're related," Thundercloud commented. "We should go introduce ourselves!" Thunder smiled.

"You mean I introduce both of us?"

"Umhh... I'll try to talk to someone new, but you never know."

"Good," the Umbreon started, "it's always good to try something new."

They walked through the trees until they saw the two Pokemon. They were both Jolteon, but one had icy blue fur. They approached the two. "Hello," Charity said. "I'm Charity."

"And I'm... er... I'm..." Thunder went all shy. "I'm Thunder," she finished as Charity kicked her.

"Who might you two be?" Charity asked, smiling and lightly kicking Thunder to make her do the same.

Winter Lovefrost
Eterna Forest

A new girl and a Luxray appeared on the scene, but Winter could sense more people and Pokemon around them, still in the forest. The girl had introduced herself as Mazumi, and the Luxray introduced herself as Larka.

"Good to meet you, Mazumi and Larka. I'm Winter."

Cream Puffs
01-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Eterna 'Rena' Forest
Eterna Forest

"Yoru are you sure this is the right way?" a concerned Rena asked as they passed the same tree they had been passing the last three hours. Yoru just nodded his head and carried on in the same direction. Rena followed for a few more minutes but she knew she was about to lose it when she heard voices coming from behind the brush. She stopped Yoru and listened in.

"Excuse me, I just wanted to know why you have decided to come here? Did you feel as if you had to come here?"

Who was that? It sounded like a young girls voice but there had to be another person. Why would she be talking to herself if not? Rena tried to get a closer look but knew it wasn't going to work so she decided to climb a tree. In no time she was up in the tree eavesdropping on a conversation that probably had nothing to do with her.

"Strangely enough...y-yes. I feel as if I must be here, like I'm being called here for some unknown purpose. As if my soul is telling me to be here. And the stranger part is...I feel like whatever is calling me here is right. I should be here. My name is Vioelt Zephyr. But you may call me Vi if you wish. Were you drawn here by that same sense that you had to be here as well?"

Violet Zephyr? Had to be here? What're they talking about? Of course no one had to be here but i've had the same feeling as them for about a week and that's why I traveled here. To find answers that these to girls might just have.

"My name is Winter. Nice to meet you, Vi. Yes, I felt like I was supposed to come here... meant to be here. Did you know about the Pokemon behind the trees? I know this is silly to ask, but have you gained part of Arceus' soul when he split it?"

So the other girl was Winter. These two clearly don't know each other, but what does she mean by Arceus' soul when it split? Is that what she had? She always felt as if she had some type of other half that couldn't be explained. Could this be it?

All of a sudden another person popped in, "Hey, well, I got a part of his soul, at least. Also, my name is Mazumi."

She tried to get a closer look at her. A guitar? What's up with that? That's when Rena noticed a pokemon down below also eavesdropping and became confused, was this conversation really that interesting to pokemon it has nothing to do with?

The luxray then went out into the small clearing, 'Greetings, soul bearers. My name is Larka.'

What's with all these people and pokemon meeting? Maybe I should pop out to? Rena had thought about the popping her head out part and introducing herself but not before she's granted with just a little more information.

Violet began to speak again, "Hello Mazumi and hello Larka, my name is Violet. And to answer your question Winter, yes I do have a piece of Arceus' soul. I'm assuming that those who were brought here have each a piece of his soul. I'm also assuming we were all gudided by this strange feeling deep within us that we were meant to be here. This can't be a coincidence, maybe since we all have a piece of his soul...the pieces of Arceus' soul guided us all here together," she took a small pause, "And if its true that part of Arceus' soul guided us together that means there must be a purpose for all of us meeting, right? Now what could that purpose be?," Rena thought of that as an excellent question of Vi to ask and thought the Winter girl just might have the answer.

Rena looked to Mazumi one more time which said darkly, "And if you're interested in why I keep this guitar 'round with me... I can pause time with this guitar. So don't try and touch it,"

She's just like me. A guitar with power to control time. My belt can control poison so that counts right?

Right as Rena jumped down into the clearing Winter had said, "Good to meet you, Mazumi and Larka. I'm Winter."

She then decided to introduce herself and of course her Shinx in which she held the whole time, "Well hello there Winter, Violet, Larka, and Mazumi i'm Eterna but just call me Rena and this little guy in my arms is my best friend Yoru. I've had the same feeling as all of you and like Mazumi said about her guitar I too have a strange power that is given to me by one of my many possessions I always have with me. Oh and about the Arceus thing i'm not quite certain if I have part of the soul but i'm pretty sure I do now that you guys have explained a few things."

mickmon95
01-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

"It's nice to meet both of you, Rena and Yoru," Violet responded politley. "Now we were all drawn together by this strange feeling that we needed to be here. And we all seem to have an object that we keep at all times with us. I also bet we each have some sort of special ability. Like Mazumi and her guitar that can pause time. I have a special ability as well, I can control any source of water. I can bend it to my will and use it in anyway I wish," Violet explained. She took a pause to think. "And I think we can all sense that none of us are normal. Now I don't know about you guys, but I feel like we were all meant to meet here. Maybe that's why we were supposed to be here in the forest here today," Violet suggested.

Cream Puffs
01-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Eterna 'Rena' Forest
Eterna Forest

"I had the same feeling that we were probably meant to meet here. By the way I have the power to poison 10 different people in a certain time limit. Anyways other than me has anyone ever had a hard time remembering the past at all or anything about themselves?" Rena questioned looking at four thinking one of them must have because maybe it had all to do with this soul thing. Maybe this Arceus' soul made her forget everything and allowed her to control poison at will. She couldn't be certain unless she had the right information so she was hoping other people had the same problem. If another person like herself had the same problem then maybe she could get answers to her past.

mickmon95
01-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

Violet sat on the cold stump and nodded. "I agree. I can't remember anything about my past. I just have all these feelings that can't be explained because I don't know what caused these feelings," Vi responded. "Its most likely because of Arceus' soul breaking apart that we have no idea about our pasts," Vi said with a sigh. This is all so crazy...but it makes sense somehow. But why are we all here together? I wish someone could answer that question...

Popshakes
01-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Ooc// Elecii, wasn't Thundercloud a Glaceon? :P

Whitney "Whisper" Scarlet Willows
The Middle of Eterna Forest

As the group of five travelled onwards to meet these "voices" Whitney began to feel something odd in the air. It didn't feel warm nor cold, just different. As if humidity was clenching around her throat. Her Pokemon looked as if they hadn't noticed this presence at all. Sweat began dropping from her forehead an onto Starcrosst's tallons and Kingpin's arms and body. Kingpin stopped from where he was, giving a catious look upon his trainer who looked absolutely aweful.

Shiva had saw Kingpin stop short this time and stopped before running through his thick body once again, "Kingpin, I swear... you are such a-" Shiva began but was quickly hushed by the tiny bird upon Whitney's shoulder.

"She looks sick..." Starcrosst finally cooed with a frown on her face, looking upon her beloved, "... yet, she was completely fine earlier. What happened?" She cawed slightly louder than her last coo.

Kingpin sighed, not quite knowing how to take care of Whitney. They've never seen her suddenly break into a fever before. Her eyes were now closed and her breathing labored. Kingpin had no other option but to lie his trainer in the grass besides him and sit besides her, curling his tail around her body.

Starcrosst had retreated from her shoulder and sat upon a branch poking out from a nearby bush, "Oh, Whisper, what is wrong with you?" She frowned between a sad expression.

Shiva floated near the trio, placing a plam on her face and her arm under her elbow, staring at the three inquisitively, "Has she eaten recently? Or had any water?" She asked aloud, hoping they wouldn't ignore her.

Kingpin thought for a moment then shook his large, rocky head, "She might be dehydrated... too bad you're an ice Pokemon." Kingpin groaned, giving a slight glare upon the ice maiden.

Shiva backed slightly, placing her right hand upon her chest, "Why, I've never. You're so rude, Pin-head!" She spoke in a smug attitude. Suddenly though, she had an idea. Shiva zoomed in close beside Whitney and placed her ice cold touch upon her head as the sun lightly skimmed across, "Though I'm not a water Pokemon to be exact, I am ice - and in the sun ice begins to melt, this should cool our Whisper off." Sighing, she sat beside her, stroking her head lovingly as she attempted to cool her off. Starcrosst and Kingpin hadn't objected as they watched her intently.

~
Meanwhile, this whole time Kalm hadn't taken a care to the blubbering Shiva and didn't take any care into noticing Kingpin's halt. All he cared about right now is continuing forward towards these voices. And the voices he found only five minutes away from the group he deserted. Kalm stood close near some trees that surrounded this new group of five. Four humans and one Pokemon. What are they all doing here? Travelling maybe? He had thought, paying no attention to their words.
~

Leon and Sakura

Sakura backed up slightly from the two Pokemon, confused and yet embarrassed to show herself to two normal looking eeveelutions.

Leon, the pompous oaf he is, took steps forward, bowed his head, and spoke in such a flirtacious manner you'd think an anvil would strike him down, "Ah, such wonderful ladies are you two, being brought before us. I am Jolteon, but you may call me Leon." He purred, raising his eyebrows in such a way Sakura almost came over to wipe his grin off his face before he continued, "Oh, and this being over there..." He pointed out, giving a glance to the icy she-devil to his left, "... she is my twin sister, Sakura." He spoke with a roll of his eyes, twisting his body just so he may give the two females a shocking grin.

Sakura had enough of her brother, trotted over, and nipped him on the left ear. As he gave a howl and retreated back into a tree behind him, Sakura formally introduced herself reluctantly, "As my IDIOT brother was saying, I'm Sakura... it's nice to meet you all." She gave a forced smile, sitting herself down to look upon the two Pokemon.

Elecii
01-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Ooc; I really shouldn't have named her Thundercloud... xD

Eterna Forest

"Ah, such wonderful ladies are you two, being brought before us. I am Jolteon, but you may call me Leon. Oh, and this being over there... she is my twin sister, Sakura," the male Jolteon purred. The other Jolteon, Sakura, didn't seem to happy with him so she had stepped forward.

"As my IDIOT brother was saying, I'm Sakura... it's nice to meet you all."

"Yes, nice to meet you, too," Thundercloud said, getting over her usual shyness. "I see you two have sibling rivalry. I had a rivalry with my sister, A-" She paused. "Sorry, but I swore never to speak her name again after she betrayed my family." Tears were filling up in Thundercloud's eyes. Charity leaned against the shiny Glaceon lovingly.

Thunder sniffed to stop herself crying. "I'm sorry that I was crying, just thinking of her makes me hate her and miss her a little bit more." She stamped on the ground hard as if to tell herself to not bother these two with her life story.

Charity stood back up straight. "We're not related," the Umbreon stated kindly.

Thunder was staring up at a tree. "Do any of you want to see who can get up that tree first?" Thunder asked childishly. Charity smiled in agreement. "Sakura? Leon?" Thunder asked.

Popshakes
01-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Leon and Sakura the Jolteon Twins

Leon and Sakura were both baffled by the show of tears that Thundercloud had put on for them but both hadn't said a word. They really haven't seen a being cry before... well, not recently that is.

Leon took the advantage of Thundercloud's offer and grinned wildly, "Ah, who would I be if I didn't accept an offer from a beautiful Glaceon such as yourself?" He winked, casually strutting beside the Glaceon and Umbreon with a soft purr.

Sakura felt disgusted to even be related to the pin-head she called "brother". Trotting beside the three and gazing up at the tree, Sakura pretended to ignore Leon and smiled softly, nodding her head, "Why not?"

Elecii
01-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Eterna Forest

Thundercloud blushed slightly when Leon had called her a beautiful Glaceon, but it was only very slightly, and couldn't be seen. Since Leon and Sakura had accepted her offer, Thunder said, "On the count of three... one... two... THREE!" Thunder ran forward and pushed herself off the ground, gripping the tree tightly. She lost her focus as a head hit her side. She looked and saw her best friend smiling. She slipped back down the tree a bit, keeping her eyes shut tight.

She hoisted herself onto a branch before opening her eyes. "Who won?" she asked.

Popshakes
01-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Leon and Sakura the Jolteon Twins

Once the count of three was spoken, Leon pushed himself off the ground with a Quick Attack - but he wasn't the only one. Sakura had done the same thing and both brother and sister fought with butting heads to reach the top of the tree. Leon scraped his right front leg across the bark of the giant tree as Sakura fell to the bottom on her back, wincing as she glared at her brother with one eye open. Leon had successfully beaten his sister but to no avail as he came up after the Glaceon and Umbreon, "All of that hard work for nothing..." He snickered, rolling his eyes as he hung his body tight around a thick branch while Sakura reluctantly stood up and painfully shook the debris off her glossy, yet fluffy, body.

Elecii
01-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Eterna Forest

When Thunder saw that Sakura had fallen onto her back she jumped from the branch she stood on and landed beside the blue-furred Jolteon. "Sakura, are you alright?" she asked concerned. She checked over her for any damages, but couldn't see any. "Charity!" she called. The silver-ringed Umbreon landed on Thundercloud's back when she jumped down. "Careful!" she growled, pushing Charity aside and wlaking to Sakura again. "Leon, maybe you should see if your sister is alright?!" Thunder said, half like a question, half like a demand.

kitkatt
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Larka-Luxray
Eterna Forest

When Larka saw the newcomer and her companion, her eyes lit up, and she moved towards them, purring quietly. Despite the increasing numbers of unknown humans making her uncomfortable, it had been years since she had seen one of her own, and the Shinx had stirred up long lost feelings of affection deep inside.

Padding lightly across the clearing, ignoring the human's chatter, she touched her nose gently to that of the tiny cat, and said quietly, 'Hello Yoru. I'm Larka.' before returning silently back to her place at the edge of the clearing, so close to the trees she was almost among them. This odd gathering of humans had been uncomfortable to start, and the talk of power was making her prescence even more awkward; the trainers were tossing Arceus's name around like a moss ball, and she felt it unwise to speak so carelessly. Her tail flicked against the hard earth, and almost unnoticeable, a small pile of leaves and derbis had begun to pile up next to her large paws, shaped by invisible hands.

But it wasn't only the talk that made the hunter nervous. Something else, something important, niggled at the corner of her mind, and her tail waving became more and more frantic, thumping against the ground now as she strained to remember the unknown danger. Then she understood her own fear, and with it came the flash of shattered thoughts that made it all clear.

-;she wasn't the only one here.

Whipping round, she crept into the shadows, taking care to evaluate her surroundings carefully. Whoever it was could be anywhere, and could attack at any time. Once again, that sixth sense named instinct niggled at her, and she searched a dense patch of leaves and shadow before spotting the palm-like leaf. There were definitely no palm tree in Eterna Forest. Not caring for secrecy any longer, she stalked right up to the Pokemon, and hissed angrily, 'Why are you spying on me?'

Dark Moonlight
01-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Mazumi Tazuno
Eterna Forest

Mazumi followed Larka and looked at the leaf.

"What a pitiful cover," she said.

mickmon95
01-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

I don't beleive anyone is really understanding the importance of this situation or of what is really going on. But who really knows exactly what is going on? This is all quite confusing and we really have no one to turn to for correct answers. We really have only our logic to find answers. Vi was pondering what the purpose might be for them being gathered by this strange feeling within all of them. Oh Arceus where is your guidance when we need it? If only any of the other legendaries were alive to help guide us... Vi sighed in frustration.

Cream Puffs
01-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Eterna 'Rena' Forest
Eterna Forest

"That's a smart observation Vi." Rena said in awe thinking why them. She looked at Larka as she came up to her precious Yoru as she said hi. Rena let Yoru loose since it seemed like he wanted to be with Larka for now. Yoru jumped out of her arms and followed Larka all nice and quiet to not disturb what she was doing.

Popshakes
01-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Kalm the Exeggutor *Whitney's Pokemon*
Middle of Eterna Forest

Kalm, astonished from the outburst of both Pokemon and human backed up slightly until he backed into a tree only three feet behind. He gulped but wasn't going to let this Luxray push him around. Standing his ground, the Exeggutor spoke in the language of Pokemon, "I wasn't spying on you, rodent." He growled from the first head that faced the Luxray. Smirking, from the other two heads, they observed the scenery around then remembered his trainer and friends - they weren't here. Suddenly becoming worried, he asked aloud to the Pokemon around him, "I know this will sound weird to you fellow Pokemon but have you seen my human?" He asked trying not to sound desperate.

Leon and Sakura the Jolteon twins

Sakura backed up from the two other eeveelutions, "I-I'm fine really..." She muttered, stopping as soon as she even started backing up due to a sting in her back right paw. She forced the painful look away, sitting down casually.

Leon sighed, glancing around to find an easy route down. Finally finding a nearby rock he balanced himself onto the branch and then to the rock. But, being the clumsy oaf he was he slipped into a pile of wet grass, "Ugh... disgusting." He moaned then padded his way to his sister, "Sakura... stop lying, I can tell you're injured." He sighed, rolling his eyes as he sat beside her and the other two eeveelutions.

Sakura only sighed, shaking her head, "I insist Thundercloud, Charity, and Leon... I'm absolutely fine." She softly spoke the words of reluctance to them, giving a forced smile.

kitkatt
01-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Larka-Luxray
Enraged in Eterna Forest

"What a pitiful cover,"

Larka almost jumped, distracted by the outburst of the human-Mazumi?-behind her, and almost forgot about her original aggravator. But not for long.

"I wasn't spying on you, rodent."

Pretty much every emotion was swalloed up in a heated cloud of rage generated by that single sentence. She stalked up, almost nose to nose with the Exeggutor, and snarled, 'You dare say that to my face?' To be named after a form of prey was a deep insult, and for a moment Larka was beyond words. Then she felt the faint brush of fur against her back leg, and saw the little Shinx named Yoru standing there. A fresh burst of almost motherly affection overcame the anger, and Larka bent down to bestow a lick upon the small feline's head as a way of greeting.

"I know this will sound weird to you fellow Pokemon but have you seen my human?"

Larka glanced up again, and the anger returned, weaker than before but still potent enough to make her tail twitch irritably. 'I should have guessed you weren't wild. No sense of respect.' she growled grumpily, rage spent and replaced by faint hostility. 'They close? I suppose you can't even follow your own scent trail back where you came.'

Coddleflop
01-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Jason Black
Eterna Forest

Jason was resting peacefully in a small sun-dappled area of Eterna Forest. He was lying on his back, his shaggy hair covering his eyes, a smile placed upon his face. He felt happy. For the first time in a long time, he was honestly happy. It was just him, Delilah and Schadenfreude alone in the forest with no dark force to bother them, and nothing to worry him. He raise his hand to the pendant hanging around his neck, feeling the grooves gouged into the smooth heart shaped ruby. He let out a deep sigh, slowly getting up. He knew he didn't have anywhere to go, but he couldn't stay here. He needed some food and water. He called to his two Pokemon, and they came running from the thickets of the wood, Schadenfreude chasing Delilah with a grin on his face. Delilah screamed, turned around and fired an icy blue beam at the Gengar, freezing him solid in mid-bound. Jason laughed and sauntered over to the ice block, rubbing his Blissey softly on the head as it ran to him. Jason pulled a small bottle filled with a blue liquid out from his bag, and sprayed it over the block of ice, thawing it instantly. "C'mon, time to find some food," he said to the Gengar as Blissey taunted it, "and behave. Both of you."

Jason and his Pokemon spent hours searching for food, but to no avail. He was preparing to give up, when he heard commotion coming from around 100 yards ahead of him. "Come on," he said to his Pokemon, approaching the sound quickly. He entered a clearing and what he saw was a bit of a shock. There was a plentiful amount of Pokemon and people in the clearing, and they all gave Jason a strange feeling. As if he knew them, all of them, even though he had never seen any of them before in his life. Jason scratched his head, before asking "Hey, umm, do you guys have any food or water? Me and my Pokemon can't seem to find any," he flashed a grin, his Pokemon joined him at opposite sides of his body, surveying the group,

mickmon95
01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

Violet faced the guy who was asking for food and water. "Yes I do. I always carry some food, water and pokemon food in my back pack. Its mostly snacks though," Vi responded. She pulled out a water bottle, a box of pokemon food, and a sandwich. "My name is Violet by the way. B-but you can call me Vi," she explained. She also pulled out a bag of chips and some chocolate bars. Her silvery white hair was blown in her face but she wiped it off her face. "You can have some if you'd like," Vi stated.

Coddleflop
01-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Jason Black
Eterna Forest

"Well thanks, Vi, Jason said kindly, flashing his usual grin and taking the offered food and water. "I'm Jason Black, nice to meet you, he said, handing a handful of food to each of his Pokemon before returning the box of Pokemon food to the girl who looked older than him, despite having a small stature. "So, what brings you here?" he asked, trying to not make it awkward between them. He handed the bottle to his Pokemon and they squirted small amounts into their mouths. Jason looked the at the girl, taking in what she looked like. The only word he could come up with was 'beautiful'. However his eyes were drawn to the emerald ring worn on her hand. "Say, nice ring, where'd you get it?", he had a quick drink from the bottle and held it out for Vi to take it back.

SkittishHeart
01-03-2011, 01:19 AM
OOC: Wow. Three pages already. o.O
IC:

Crystalline - Glaceon
Somewhere near Eterna Forest

Go to the Eterna Forest… now. There are others who are like you -- both humans and Pokemon -- over there. You shall all be gathered in that place so that you’d get to know each other and develop bonds of friendship and such for you to have enough cooperation and unity to stop the vile unknown forces.

“Nngh… Huh?” I slowly opened my eyes, only to regret doing it because of the sun glaring down at me. I didn’t shut them close again, though, for I remember that voice that was in my head a couple of seconds ago. Was it from a dream? I don’t think so. The voice sounded so real; there’s no way for it to be a dream, would there? But wait. Whose voice was it? It seems like a Legendary owns it… but there aren’t any left. Suddenly, I realized something. Arceus. He’s the only possible Legend who could have owned that voice. If I recall correctly, he was the last among his fellows, and the one who… uhh… divided his soul among Pokemon and humans to defeat the unknown forces that have been slaughtering almost everyone everywhere. Yes, it’s got to be Arceus.

I felt odd. How come I can remember only the stuff about myself and the whole Arceus and the forces things? How about my past? Did I belong to anyone? I scratched my head, shook it, and looked down on the ground. To my surprise, instead of the grassy ground, my eyes locked on a pendant that’s in the shape of a droplet of water. Who gave me that? No idea. All I know is that it gives me abilities that a normal Glaceon can never have.

Pushing away those thoughts, I focused on the message that I… uhh… heard earlier. I have to go to Eterna Forest. Well, it’s not that far, so I guess I should get going. I started walking north, since I’m quite positive that it’s the way towards the said forest. As I made my way, I wondered about the different Pokemon and humans that I’d meet. Would they be nice? Maybe not everyone, but I do hope that I’d get along with (at least some of) them.

Dark Moonlight
01-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Mazumi Tazuno
Eterna Forest

"Your human? You dare call a fellow Pokémon of yours a rodent, then you ask them a polite question? YOU, little Pokémon, need to apologise first," Mazumi said, speaking in the Pokémon language. She was nearly fluent.

Keion
01-03-2011, 10:16 AM
OOC: Classes just resumed + Bad timezone = Very late post

Firestorm the Ninetales
Near Eterna Forest's entrance

The Absol began opening up as soon as the Ninetales sat by beside her. "I... I felt like I needed to come here, probably something to do with Arceus."She said before pausing for a bit, biting her tongue in the process, and then continuing. "I'll drop unconscious in a minute, but don't worry, it's a gift. When I drop I can see through the eyes of the force. The unknown one that is roaming our land." Before long, she dropped to the ground like the thing that she had just explained.

The fact that the Absol just fell unconscious did creep the Ninetales at first, but on the other side, he couldn't bring himself to leave the Absol. It was the first time in months that the Ninetales had met friendly face, so he might as well be with her for the time being. If by any chance that the Dark-typed Pokemon would wake up, he could maybe gather some information from the 'force' that she was talking about. Also, it wouldn't be polite to leave a lady alone without some company.

Suddenly, the Absol woke up. From the look on her eyes, it seems as she had experienced something cruel or some other words along the line. Since she appears to be used of this gift, the Ninetales knew that she wouldn't be needing any more assistance. At least, she appears okay.

The Ninetales felt uneasiness in the air as something in his tongue wanted to get out. "Not to break the seriousness or anything, but have you seen any Blue Scarves around?" he asked. "The one studded with lots of contests ribbons. It's important to me, somehow." He whipped his head around, as if he wanted to take back what he said. A wild Pokemon like her wouldn't even know what a Pokemon contest even is! How can I be so foolish? Maybe she'd even get confused of the words I used. As he stopped, he repeated the same question. "Well, have you?"

Altrius
01-03-2011, 10:26 AM
(( Wow this has got off to a quick start! ))

Chuck the Bastiodon
Eterna Forest

Eterna forest is such a beautiful little place, Chuck thought to himself as he trundled through the forest, having followed a voice, no a memory in his head that told him to be there. It had told him there were others like himself, others that could help defeat the unknown force that had for some reason done something terrible to him. Yet for the life of him he could not remember.

Still, being an optimistic Bastiodon, Chuch trundled along, looking around at the trees, the grass and everything else besides. It really was a beautiful place, harmoneous and peacful. The unknown force had yet to ravage here.

Up ahead he heard voices, several ones at that. Perhaps this was the group that he was meant to meet, or just perhaps some randomers. Still, Chuck pressed on, and saw several people and pokemon sat in a clearing. His chain jangled loudly as he came to a stop, looking at the people around.

"Uh, Hello!" He said brightly.

SkittishHeart
01-03-2011, 11:58 AM
OOC: I'm gonna post again since I have a very different timezone with most of the RPers here, and so I can catch up.

Crystalline - Glaceon
Eterna Forest

As I made my way inside Eterna Forest, I heard quite a number of different voices coming from somewhere here. I presumed that there are already a lot of Pokemon and humans in this huge forest. If that is so, then… maybe they’ve already started the meeting of some sort? Or perhaps they know that there are still others that are about to come, so they’re only having some chitchat about themselves and such? I think the latter is more… uhh… believable and assuring. It’s not really that good to have myself introduced last because that could mean that I’d be talking to probably all of them at the same time. Yikes, that would be hard.

When I was already in a certain spot in the forest, I was rather surprised and overwhelmed by the many creatures already there. There’s an Umbreon with silver rings instead of the normal yellow, a Glaceon like myself, a normal-colored and a Glaceon-colored Jolteon, a Luxray with unusually long fur, an Absol, a beautiful Ninetales, a Bastiodon; as well as other humans with their own Pokemon that I can’t keep track of anymore. Hoh, wow! So many! I’m not sure of who should I go and introduce myself to first. Every Pokemon seems to have his/her own conversation with others. But then… maybe I should go and meet with my fellow Eeveelutions. With that thought in my, I approached the first four Pokemon that I mentioned earlier: the Umbreon, Glaceon, and two Jolteon. To my surprise, it seems that they were about to have some race. I’m not really certain whether or not I should talk to them now or let them finish their race first. Uhh…

mickmon95
01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

"It's no probelm at all. It's always good to help those in need," Vi responded. The boy had shown a grin towards Vi and it was something she wasn't used to. She blushed and sort of hid her face. She realzied it would be rude to turn away from someone who was nice. She turned back towards him. "The pleasure of meeting you is all mine," Vi said. She observed the young man closely and realized how handsome he was. She began to feel a little nervous but she did her best to hide it. "We were all drawn here by this strange sense that we had to be here specifically. I know it sounds strange but its the truth," Vi explained. Vi took one of the chocolate bars she had laid out for Jason and nibbled on it. "Well this ring I've had it all my life. To be truthful I have no idea where I got it from. I've just had it," Vi answered politley.

Sight of the Stars
01-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Sight of the Stars and Birth of the Sun
(Starsight and Sunbirth)
Eterna Forest

~when the world turns it's back on you
you turn your back on it
because it was butt-ugly anyway~

They watched.

From the trees their eyes swiftly travelled over the humans below them. Their breathing was silent and their bodies were hidden by the leaves. They had the perfect vantage points, where they could see the others but the others couldn't see them. The brother and sisted did not move. You couldn't trust anybody. Not now.

After a while, Sight of the Stars elbowed her younger brother. Her hand flicked to her side, and in one fluent motion she withdrew a straight piece of wood about as long as half of her forearm. It was made of cherrywood. The teenager flicked the tip and a leaf sprouted from the end of the stick.

Sight of the Stars experimentally drew a line in front of her. It came out as green paint that hovered in the air where she had made the swipe of the brush. She walked her index and middle finger over it and it stayed, and then it was gone with a wipe of her palm. She stood in silence, but made purposeful noise as she leaped up through the leaves of the tree. She drew her legs up so that her head was facing the ground, and flung out the hand with the paintbrush. A line of ink dashed to the ground, and she slid down it and landed on the grass. Her blonde hair was pinned up by a pin in the shape of a Charizard, and her feet were bare. Arrows clattered in the pod strapped to her back. Her blue eyes swept over the people before her as she straightened, tapping the line of green ink that hovered in the air with the other end of the brush (the alternative to wiping the ink away with her hand) and it disappeared.

"Hello," she greeted, flicking the end of the brush with the paint on it and sticking the painbrush between her pin and her head, putting it in her hair.

Earthsoul and Dancingautumn
Eterna Forest

~old habits die hard, now, do they? In my world,
they die soft before being buried by a mountain of broken dreams~

In a different part of Eterna, in a different set of lives, both with completely seperate paths, a pair of Pokemon moved silently through the deathly-silent forest, about three miles from the rest.

Earthsoul paused, and Dancingautumn did the same, peering out from behind the white Scyther's leg. The Treecko turned her golden-eyed, innocent gaze about, then up to her surrogent father, who looked down at her, then back ahead as he continued to move through the trees.

They could never be sure whether or not this was a hostile enviorment. It seemed too quiet for a forest like this, and it frightened Dancingautumn and made Earthsoul nervous. Their eyes swivelled about, turning to look at every tree and every shadow, wondering what lay behind or inside.

RandyPanda
01-07-2011, 04:57 PM
OOC: My apologies for just posting now... life's been a little hectic just getting back to school after break.

Tom Beckett
Entrance to Eterna Forest, Eterna City Side
What am I doing here, anyway? Tom thought wryly. I've been in Sinnoh for a good week already, and went through here on my way to Eterna... why on earth am I so drawn to this forest now? It wasn't even that interesting the first time I went through... Tom felt the smooth stone in his pocket, rolling it between his fingers, as he had found himself doing without thinking about it several times recently. Catching himself, he stopped. Well, I'm not just going to stand here. Either I go in deeper or I don't, it's that simple. He glanced down at the four red and white orbs at his belt and decided. Well, let's go find whatever it is that I'm looking for. And with that, he strolled on.

mailtoad
01-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Arisa Uotani
Eterna Forest

Someone had the same idea as I did. Stay in the trees, secreted until they felt that the group were not going to cause any harm. My eyes flickered over the group once more - the Bastiodon, some young child, a Luxray, and a throng of others. I prepared myself to pounce. It was almost time. I bent down, ready to leap. I was about to, but a smell drifted over towards me. A smell that harked back to my past, and my days in the clan. A smell that to me, meant danger. I hadn't ever spoken to the people below me, but I felt that it was my duty to protect them. They were some of the few people left on Earth, they needed to be kept alive. I put my hand on the hilt of my sword, and jumped down onto the ground, right into the centre of the huddle of people. My hand leapt forward, and my katana followed. I flicked it up, pointing it straight at a tree. I sensed the figure hiding behind it.
"You can come out now," I muttered.

Kyon Jima
Eterna Forest

I found a tree to hide behind while I watched the various personalities reveal themselves to the group. Most of them seemed to be quite personable, and I found myself being approving of them, although that didn't mean anything until I could get to know them better. Then I could fully judge them. But that would have to wait until later. A girl jumped out from the tree-tops, and pointed a sword towards my tree. Somehow she had known I was here, and was ready root me out. I couldn't say that she seemed particularly nice - her sword was pointed at my tree. Slightly nerve racking, but at least she had a personality. When the words came out of her mouth, she seemed only to mutter them, but I could easily hear her from where I was standing - approximately 100 yards away. But I felt that I was ready to come out anyway, so I walked into the clearing, my black hair waving in front of my eyes.
"Hi, I-I'm Kyon." My quiet attitude got the better of me, and I only managed to stutter out a couple of words before my mouth fell shut. I wasn't prepared to speak quite yet, but I did wonder why the girl seemed to stare at me with such hatred.

Sight of the Stars
01-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Sight of the Stars and Birth of the Sun
Eterna Forest

Birth of the Sun just stared down at Arisa, a horridly bored look in his eyes. Sight of the Stars smirked.

"Who says he has to?" she said, twirling her brush. She was right in front of Arisa. Her blue eyes glinted. With a flick of her wrist and a swift motion of her arm, she had withdrawn her sword from her obsidian sheath. She flinched slightly as she felt the presence of Kuragari in the very, very back of her mind.