PDA

View Full Version : I do all my own stunts!

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
And that means I use modified sprites too, nice little hobby there.

Anyway the name may seem odd and boastful but don't worry I'm a nice person who never says "I'm great", in fact I always tell myself I'm horrible and can do better :ermm:

I also enjoy writing and long walks on the beach (In British weather?!) :goofy:

Trent Reznor
01-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forum!

No offense, but your name made me think you were a spam bot.

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Yea sorry about that, no one ever uses deluxe in their names so it seemed like a great idea a year back.

Trent Reznor
01-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Yea sorry about that, no one ever uses deluxe in their names so it seemed like a great idea a year back.
And also, the "Fox Writer Deluxe" could actually be some kind of item.

It isn't, but it could be.

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 01:20 PM
You can use me to save the day!

Heh.

Tombi
01-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Oooh, a Brit. Welcome, my friend. :3 Walks are good, ESPECIALLY in the British weather, as it's exceedingly beautiful and changes every half-hour anyway. *eyeroll*

Stick around~

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Great I will, This may be the only place I can get a darker themed pokemon roleplay going without looking weird.

Dark Moonlight
01-02-2011, 03:05 PM
British weather? More like grey days with pouring rain.

Tombi
01-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Great I will, This may be the only place I can get a darker themed pokemon roleplay going without looking weird.

Oooh, do it. I love the darker, more mature stuff.

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 03:08 PM
I only get cold days for some reason, I want heavy rain again. And I'm talking really dark stuff in terms of pokemon (can't compare it to other roleplays).

For example my character in this roleplay is chasing who was once his best friend/rival, his friend killed his mother by accident in an unplanned raid by a local thug organisation and also continues to steal badges by beating gym leaders into bloody pulps when they are off their guard. pepper round guns and body armour also come into play in the universe as the town the guy comes from is full of engineers.

Tombi
01-02-2011, 04:12 PM
I only get cold days for some reason, I want heavy rain again. And I'm talking really dark stuff in terms of pokemon (can't compare it to other roleplays).

For example my character in this roleplay is chasing who was once his best friend/rival, his friend killed his mother by accident in an unplanned raid by a local thug organisation and also continues to steal badges by beating gym leaders into bloody pulps when they are off their guard. pepper round guns and body armour also come into play in the universe as the town the guy comes from is full of engineers.

Oh, we do stuff like that all the time. xD

Just ask Neo Pikachu.

Etymology
01-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Good to have another Brit around here. Welcome C: .

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Wow, I assumed everything was pg13. And I got the roleplay up. Hope it gets even a little steam as unlikely as it is.

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-02-2011, 04:26 PM
My highest rated work was Pg15, which included the undead and all that jazz. Yeah, weird crap, I know. That was never completed and it just died out...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. And Yo Face Here, I am disappointed in you for giving our guest a hard time and not showing any hospitality. I shun you, sir!

"But, I-"

Noooooope, you have been shunned. No speaking!

Just kidding you, I could never do that to a member of this forum. Not even the ones I actually hate.

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Nah it's fine, I absolutely suck in post length (usually 450 to 700 characters long) and my quality is probably debatable but I'm always willing to learn.

Trent Reznor
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
My highest rated work was Pg15, which included the undead and all that jazz. Yeah, weird crap, I know. That was never completed and it just died out...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. And Yo Face Here, I am disappointed in you for giving our guest a hard time and not showing any hospitality. I shun you, sir!

"But, I-"

Noooooope, you have been shunned. No speaking!

Just kidding you, I could never do that to a member of this forum. Not even the ones I actually hate.
So you hate me? *raises brow*

Judgmental Arceus
01-02-2011, 05:20 PM
And that means I use modified sprites too, nice little hobby there.

Anyway the name may seem odd and boastful but don't worry I'm a nice person who never says "I'm great", in fact I always tell myself I'm horrible and can do better :ermm:

I also enjoy writing and long walks on the beach (In British weather?!) :goofy:

Well all you need is a nice compilation of Harry Potter books.
Welcome to the forum ^^

DemonicWolf
01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Haha welcome to PE2K srry but dont feel like reading through posts and see wut others said but welcome! ^^

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
01-02-2011, 05:41 PM
FoxWriterDeluxe, welcome. It's a pleasure to meet you. Don't be intimidated by my user name, either. I'm a Star Wars fan. I love to write too and I'm writing a Star Wars story based on the character who shares my user name. I also love Brits. I'm 1/4 Welsh. I consider myself more british than any other blood I carry.

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
So you hate me? *raises brow*

That is for me to figure out and for you to figure out.

Nah, I do not hate you. I was implying that I hate other people, not you. And that minute group that I do hate, I don't hate much.

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I find it odd that my little intro has almost turned into a chat thread :ermm:

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-02-2011, 07:15 PM
We have fun here, you should join in. :wink:

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-02-2011, 07:21 PM
I've put a post in a game and the sprite showcase for a couple edits, I'm also looking for a roleplay that isn't mine but all the ones I've looked at seem a little... meh.

Eun Min
01-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi, and Welcome to Pe2k!
haha, I gotta apologize too because on first thought - I thought you might be a spambot!
Anways, enjoy your time ~ !! ^^

Assaundrell Yumerai
01-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Welcome to the forum, kitsune-kun (fox friend I mean) (^^)
Another spriter, someday PE2K may become the best site for spriters(^^)

Raulbesquival
01-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi every one. I am Raul. I am new here. Want to discuss lots of things with you guys and expect to get good response.

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Hi every one. I am Raul. I am new here. Want to discuss lots of things with you guys and expect to get good response.
This is the thread for 'my' introduction you bloody fool. it was also as good as dead so you performed thread necromancy too. Make your own thread to say "hi"' in and consult common sense next time.