PDA

View Full Version : Guides and videos... by the way, hello PE2K!

RPTeamRapture
01-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi, I'm RP. I'm using my initials, haha.... like a spy!

Anyway. I'm RP and I'm from Ireland. I was born here, raised here, and am actually fluent in the Irish language (which I don't actually like to speak....).

I'm trying to get into the gaming industry and so, me and two friends of mine decided to put together a YouTube account to post guides and walkthroughs. My camera isn't great, so we've decided to take a break before we can actually get a decent camera to work on.

The game we initially wanted to do walkthroughs for was Bioshock 2, but I have decided to put together a few guides for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver while we're all waiting.

What else can I say about MYSELF aside from the fact that I'm one third of a three piece game walkthroughs team?

I'm a teenager.... Early teens. Not old yet, haha. My favourite band is Weezer.

I like Bioshock, Pokemon, Assassin's Creed, Unreal Tournament, Mass Effect, and (some) books, like To Kill A Mockingbird (I sound like I'm bluffing but please bear with me!), In Cold Blood, and everything else by Truman Capote and his one time author friend Harper Lee.

My favourite TV show...... is...... *drool* THE APPRENTICE! Not the English version with Lord Sugar, or the American one with Donald Trump. Us Irish have our own series of the Apprentice with Bill Cullen. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It's ended for a few weeks now but I'm still endlessly talking about it..... every episode is on YouTube so anyone who is a fan of the American or English ones should definitely give it a look-in. However I talk to some and they say the Irish one is like a parody of the English one... and a bad parody at that. I disagree. Go watch it.

Now, onto Pokemon.

I've been a fan since I was just a small child. I recently got bakc into SS and have raised a ton of Pokemon to levels 60-40 depending on who they were. My goal is to catch Pokemon that will beat my friends (don't talk about EVs and IVs because I don't understand them and when I tried to use them, nothing happened.) and to inform the public on how to catch Pokemon they may not be able to locate.

That's all been said, go check out my team's YouTube profile at.... http://www.youtube.com/user/teamrapturegames?feature=mhum

Thank you.... for your time.

Trent Reznor
01-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Tombi
01-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Ooooh, ANOTHER person from my neck of the woods. I was going to say 'another Brit' but I don't know whereabouts in Ireland you're from, so... *refrains* xD

Welcome. I personally can't stand The Apprentice but there we go. Probably because the people in it irritate me.

'I AM DAVE, AND I AM PERFECT. I AM A WINNER. I AM AMBITIOUS. I AM STRONG. I AM THE APPRENTICE.'

Hour later

'You're fired'

Not appealing. Anyway... yeah. xD Hang about!

RPTeamRapture
01-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Ooooh, ANOTHER person from my neck of the woods. I was going to say 'another Brit' but I don't know whereabouts in Ireland you're from, so... *refrains* xD

Welcome. I personally can't stand The Apprentice but there we go. Probably because the people in it irritate me.

'I AM DAVE, AND I AM PERFECT. I AM A WINNER. I AM AMBITIOUS. I AM STRONG. I AM THE APPRENTICE.'

Hour later

'You're fired'

Not appealing. Anyway... yeah. xD Hang about!

But isn't that why it's so funny?

I'm from Dublin, by the way. :oops:

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome fellow forumer!

Judgmental Arceus
01-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the Elite!

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-03-2011, 08:39 PM
He isn't Elite yet, give it time though! Seems like a good active member.

RPTeamRapture
01-03-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm a she, haha.

And I AM elite..... and I don't need time to PROVE IT.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that I am being looked at! :cool: ACCEPTANCE!!

Peace Buyer
01-03-2011, 11:02 PM
He isn't Elite yet, give it time though! Seems like a good active member.

Oooooooooo your in trouble *giggles and flails liek a little kid*

But any way, wehlcomez to the forum of elite pokemon members eh?

Arch Enemy
01-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome to PE2K, RPTeamRapture. :) I hope you enjoy your visits here!