PDA

View Full Version : How to get an egg

Zangoose97
01-09-2011, 03:45 PM
I was bored, so I thought I would tell all you stupid people out there how to get an egg. It's pretty simple, all you have to do is put two pokemon of the same species but different gender into the daycare center , wait a little, and when you go to pick your pokemon up, you'll have a cute little pokemon encased in an egg. Hope this helped! :happy:

Mr420
01-09-2011, 07:11 PM
I was bored, so I thought I would tell all you stupid people out there how to get an egg. It's pretty simple, all you have to do is put two pokemon of the same species but different gender into the daycare center , wait a little, and when you go to pick your pokemon up, you'll have a cute little pokemon encased in an egg. Hope this helped! :happy:

wow look who grew some pokeballs. :crackup:

Ridley
01-09-2011, 09:05 PM
thx man i was lookin all over the internet 4 how to make an egg u r a gr8 help :cool:

JokesterJesse
01-09-2011, 09:12 PM
thx man i was lookin all over the internet 4 how to make an egg u r a gr8 help :cool:

This, BUT CAN YOU BREED POKEMON OF DIFFERENT SPECIES?

Etymology
01-09-2011, 09:20 PM
This whole thread is funny because there are people who look on the web for this kind of stuff. Just googling the subject matter brings up plentiful results.