PDA

View Full Version : [RP] KH: Into the Void

Enkaku_Kumori
01-10-2011, 12:30 AM
((See? See? I told you I'd start it today :D ))

"Because, my child, everything arises from the creating flames of Darkness. They spiral upwards, burning brightly like little embers before, quite suddenly, they die. The dead ashes then drift silently back into the cosmos and back into the Void. For no matter how long you live, the patient hand of Time will eventually wind your path into the Void, the one place where all roads eventually meet and end.

"And what about the light, you ask? What part does light play in this cycle? Nothing. Light is a delusion, something your mind has made up to think it has some importance. Light just allows you to ward off the darkness, but tell me, does it really do anything other than that? Hope, you say. Hah. Hope is a denial of reality; it is the carrot dangled in front of the horse's face so it will keep plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. You may have light, and you can keep it as a guide, but don't believe in it. It won't help you. Trust me, I know.

"Darkness, however, is where everything is born. The Darkness is the forge of all life, not light. Darkness has been around much longer than its counterpart, and even to this moment it creates, endlessly creating. And then the Void destroys, keeping the wheel of creation and destruction endlessly turning. What? *sigh* Do you ever listen to a word I tell you?! Alright, I'll explain it yet again. The Void is where everything and nothing dwells. All paths, all roads, all destinies, all fates twist and turn and interconnect throughout their long lives, but near the end they all start to weave together until, at the very end, all paths are one and the same. The Void is what keeps the universe in balance, and it's made up of well, everything I guess. Like I said, all paths lead to the Void.

"No, the Void isn't the afterlife. You can come back from the afterlife. Once you enter the Void, there is no return unless the guardians will it."

There have always been two Realms to the Kingdom Hearts universe. The Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness. People have always tried to study these realms and see what connection they have to each other, but no one has ever realized that there was a third region as well, the Realm of Nothingness, which was simply titled as "The Void" by those who knew of its existence. This realm has always kept the others in balance, its destructive and absorbing power being the force that took away from both of the realms before either of them could grow too powerful. But the catch was that the Void never touched any of the other two realms, it was on an entire different plane of existence. This is because the Void consumes everything it touches, like a black hole it sucks everything in and slowly breaks them down until they are a part of the Void. This is largely why nothing can live in there.

But while there is nothing that can survive for long in the Void, there are three beings who once entered the realm: Sora, Riku, and Xemnas. The Organization XIII leader had been in the Void many times before, the realm's powers could not hurt him because of his control over the element Nothing, and he had dragged the two heroes in after him. The three of them fought and Xemnas was defeated, and the Void absorbed him into its own. Sora and Riku were left to wander the Void for perhaps forever, when suddenly they came across a door of light. After passing through it, they came into the Darkness (Realm of Darkness) and unwittingly created a bridge between the two realms. Immediately the Void's power started to affect the Darkness, gradually breaking it apart and turning it into nothing which became a part of the Void. Then, a little while later, the two Keyblade bearers opened up another door of light, one which led to the Realm of Light. And then the Void had access to both the Light and Dark Realms.

Normally the guardians of the Void, the Nameless Ones, would have resolved the problem immediately, but by the time they had reached the problem the rip between the Void and the Darkness was too large for them to seal on their own. No matter how hard they tried, the Void's incredible power would tear the whole back open again. The Realm of Darkness started to disintegrate, falling apart and becoming a part of the Void, which began to stretch over the lands. Hoping to prevent this from happening to the Realm of Light, they rushed to the tear in that world, but as they tried to close it the barrier fought them. To their shock, they found that the heart of the Keyblade wielder, Sora, was unbeknownstly keeping the entrance open. While Sora and Riku were reunited with their friends, the Nameless Ones fought to force the rip close. Finally, the heart relinquished its grip, but it was too late by then. Both of the realms were now open to the Void, and not even the Guardians of the Void could close them. At least not without help.

The Nameless Ones were said to be a proud and haughty race, and they were reluctant to ask for help. But they had no choice, and they went to the Keyblade wielders—any that they could find—and explained the plight of the three realms. The Keyblades were the only things that could make the holes in the barriers stay shut for a longer amount of time, so it helped as they tried desperately to close the gaps and separate the worlds once more. But, they might already be too late…

So here's your main objective in a nutshell: try and shut the tears in the barriers between the realms before the Void takes over completely and eradicates the fabric of existence. And of course it’s a lot easier said than done. You see, anything that gets close to the Void and stays in close contact for long periods of time start feeling the side effects. First they feel sick and feverish, because their immune system is being lowered, and then comes the weakness and the dizziness. Your body slowly deteriorates; first go your strength and awareness, and then your mind. There are gaps in the memory, short thought process, blank spots in the mind, and just before your body shuts down and dies all of your senses are stripped from your body. After the body dies, it disintegrates into dust and soon disappears. What is happening is the Void is literally unraveling you like string, stripping away until you become a part of the nothing. The process takes about three days of prolonged exposure for a regular human, but for some reason Keyblade wielders have a stronger resistance, allowing them to survive for nearly a week.

It might sound like people have a chance, but sometimes there just aren't enough Keyblade wielders and volunteers in the worlds. However, the Nameless Ones told them something that changed everything dramatically. There was in fact a race of beings that were totally immune to the effects of the Void: Nobodies. The only problem was that Organization XIII was gone, so there were no more Nobodies left that could help them out. At least, no more Nobodies that they were aware of. But, in the Castle That Never Was, there were records. Information on other Nobodies, and it soon became evident that at one point in time, there were a lot more than thirteen members in the Organization. There were other Nobodies as well, loners that roamed on their own, ones who the Organization sometimes spied on and observed.

So now the search was on, the search for the rogue Nobodies. The Void was slowly becoming bigger, and the realms were disintegrating faster each day, and the Keyblade wielders were ready to do just about anything to get help from the Nobodies. Even if it meant begging, because time is the only thing they don't have.

Realms

The Void: I believe I've nailed it into your heads enough times for you to understand what the Void is XD If you want a visual, just go to the last boss battle in KH2. Although I think I should make something clear: you can travel in the Void, although it won't teleport you anywhere like Corridors of Darkness will do. I know I said it deteriorates your body, but that's gradual and will only happen if you stay in constant contact with the void. You can get away for a day or two to take a break and come right back. This is the place where Nobodies go when they die.

The Darkness: aka Realm of Darkness, where all of the Heartless lie. Because the barriers between the realms had been tearing, more and more Heartless have been getting into the Realm of Light. More Heartless than ever are overrunning worlds, which is just another thing to add to the list of problems you people have to deal with.

Realm of Light: Where most of the worlds are. The people in this realm are usually friendly and helpful, but it's plagued with Heartless and other things wanting to kill you.

Accepted:

Enkaku_Kumori (Ziaxim, Saxoris, and Karxy - Nobodies, Amaterasu - Keyblade wielder, Oki - Human)
Ryu (Nusquam Esse - Whatever the heck it is)
Chromatic Entity (Xylke - Nobody)
Winter_Cherry (Aqua - Keyblade master, Amber - Human, Kamui & Mirelle - Nobodies, Artemis - Something that's always happy)
metal_sonic (Sora & Kairi - Keyblade wielders, Roxas - Nobody)
Charmander009 (Aletha Goldwing - Keyblade wielder)
seal (Axelon Allyiss - Half Heartless)

Reserved:

The Frozen Prince (A Keyblade wielder and a Nobody)
Silver Espeon (Master Xehanort's Nobody and someone else)

Denied:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziaxim
Destiny Islands
Nobody

Night. That's what covered the sky now. An eternal, endless night. A black dome that was sprinkled with bright stars, as if some careless giant had thrown their silver trinkets over a blanket of black velvet. It would have been rather beautiful, except that there was no light to see by so there were lanterns posted everywhere on the Island. The sun and moon had been eaten long ago by the great silver rip in the sky, plunging the Islands into a thick darkness. Sometimes, when you looked long enough, it almost seemed as if the stars themselves were disappearing.

Ziaxim walked along the wooden bridges hanging over the tropical trees, which was the way you got from house to house. The only sound were his well polished dress shoes making a quiet clonk, clonk against the wood and the creaking of the ropes as the bridge swung back and forth. Normally his white clothes would have stood out starkly in the night and made him look like some sort of ghost, but hardly anyone could have seen him now. He got off on one of the platforms that showed a spectacular view of the sea and the horizon, and Ziaxim was sure that if the moon still existed then it would have been an amazing sight. However there were only vague outlines and a few reflections on the water from the light the Void put out.

The Nobody stared for a few moments, his dark eyes far away as he stared into the night that was so thick it was practically choking him. It was torture for the inhabitants to watch their home world slowly fall to ruin, he could see that as plainly as he could see his own hands in front of his face. He wished he could sympathize with them. But, he had no idea on the condition of his own home world and they wouldn't believe he was being sincere anyway. That hurt, above all else.

Wait, how could he hurt? He was Nobody and therefore could only feel ghosts of emotions—what was that sound? He strained his ears and heard, very softly, the sound of a flute playing. It seemed to come from somewhere behind and above him. Curious he turned around and looked up. It took him a minute to find the player, but when he did he sighed. Sitting at the top of a tree was his friend Karxy, a silvery-white flute in her hands. She was playing softly, but the tune sounded sorrowful and depressing to Ziaxim's ears. Karxy's music was the only thing that made Ziaxim feel as if he had a heart again, he could genuinely feel emotions when he heard her play. But right now it was disturbing him. "Karxy," he said, his tone barely louder than normal.

The music stopped instantly and the girl looked down. "Oh, sorry," she said, putting the flute away and jumping down from the tree. In the darkness she looked more fragile than usual. "Did I upset you?"

Ziaxim shook his head, lying but not wanting Karxy to feel guilty. "No, I was just thinking."

The teenager stepped up next to him, watching the ocean with him. "About what?" she asked curiously, leaning against the edge of the wooden railing.

"About the Ammy and others," Ziaxim replied. "How well they're doing. Ammy is good and all, but that constant drain the Void puts on them….It makes me worry."

Karxy flashed him a smile. "Don't worry, the Nameless Ones will save them before anything happens. They've done it before."

The darker Nobody twirled his cane idly. He didn't answer and instead stared at the Void in the sky. Sometimes, just sometimes, he wondered if they might ever fix it at all.

Saxoris
Destiny Islands
Nobody

Being on the beach, Saxoris had a much better view of the Void at the moment. He stood like a statue, arms folded, watching it. The whirling white and silver colors mixed and merged hypnotically, and it was hard to believe that something so beautiful could be so deadly. But it was. It was slowly killing the land Saxoris was standing on. He could see it clearly, but it was so surreal that it was almost like he was in a dream.

The Void did its work slowly. Saxoris could tell because of the speed of the grains of sand that drifted by his face. They were slowly being pulled ever closer to the Void, the individual grains rising slowly up like golden stars trying to rejoin the sky. But the sky was breaking apart as well, minute chunks falling off and disappearing into the nothingness. While the ocean was not visibly disappearing, it was still being pulled. The tide had changed dramatically when the moon had gone. When the waves ebbed forward they became shorter and shorter, but when they retreated back into the sea they could be gone for nearly a minute before rushing back.

With a loud sigh Saxoris let himself fall onto the sand with a muffled thump. The cloud of tiny particles of rock swirled around him and then stayed in the air as they were dragged along as well. "This is just too damn weird," Saxoris muttered to himself, brushing aside the sand as if it was a swarm of flies.

PERHAPS WEIRD TO YOU, BUT NOT TO US, a voice answered him.

Saxoris nearly leaped out of his skin. He looked up and saw the Nameless One hovering in the air about ten feet above his head. Gods, how did they do that? Not even Ziaxim was that quiet. "How long have you been there?" He asked suspiciously.

WE JUST ARRIVED, the voice replied, using the odd "we" that all the Nameless Ones referred to themselves as. Saxoris frowned and tried to remember this one. The delicate, sloping planes of the armor, the expressionless and faceless helmet with the odd cat-like ears…oh wit, it was those spiky wings. This had to be the one that Ammy affectionately dubbed as "Three". WE WERE JUST OBSERVING THE PROGRESS OF THE VOID. THIS WORLD DOES NOT HAVE LONG TO LIVE.

"Oh?" Saxoris raised an eyebrow. "What makes you say that?"

IT IS WHERE THE VOID WAS ORIGINALLY OPENED. THIS WORLD IS TO CLOSEST TO THE RIP. THEREFORE IT SHALL BE THE FIRST TO GO. THE SKY ORBS THAT BROUGHT LIFE ARE ALREADY GONE, AND THE SKY SHALL FALL SOON AFTER. THEN THE LAND SHALL BE RIPPED FROM THE SEA AND THE SEA SHALL SIMMER INTO NOTHINGNESS. The verdict was delivered in a bland, uncaring tone that was only unique to the Nameless Ones. The weight of its voice reminded Saxoris of the slamming of leaden coffin lids, far underground. He suppressed a shudder. IT WON'T HAPPEN TOMORROW, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF, Three went on. PROBABLY IN ABOUT A WEEK, AT LEAST.

"That makes me feel so much better," Saxoris replied with a sarcastic eyeroll.

Three cocked its head to the Nobody like a dog finding something puzzling and curious to look at. Then with something that might have been a laugh it vanished, just like that. "Creepy bugger," Saxoris muttered to himself when it was gone.

(I ran out of ideas. Ammy and Oki's shall come later.)

Winter
01-10-2011, 03:57 AM
Artemis
Destiny Islands
???

Artemis cocked her head before falling onto the sand next to Saxoris, her small body barely making a sound itself. "They're just different from us, but kind of the same. Like how the two of us are different but the same, we have no heart, yet I can feel emotions in a way you can't." She said, sounding much older than her soft, innocent voice and small body made her seem. She reached over and instinctively grabbed a handful of Saxoris's trenchcoat, a fistful of red, she observed thoughtfully. It fit the Nobody, he was violent, but it hadn't stopped her at all from attaching her small, innocent self to him as a replacement for Apollo as her only chance to get out of staying at "home" alone while the rest of her variations and her usual companion went to help out the the void issue. She would have stayed stuck in the little apartment in Traverse Town until this Nobody had fallen through the roof while fighting. Now here she was, with Saxoris and the other two--Ziaxim and Karxy, she named them mentally.

/How's it going, little sis?/ Artemis blinked as another voice broke into her mind, bringing a smile to the girl's face. Of course they wouldn't leave her totally alone.

Fine, Kira. Apollo falling apart without me yet? She asked out of teasing concern, the Nobody she called Apollo had been her constant companion for a little less than three ears. He didn't like being away from her, let alone leaving her with a nearly suicidal Nobody and his group.

/Kind of. He worries a lot, but Bas tries to put down his fears just as much. It's not too bad yet./ The voice in her head replied, Artemis giggled slightly under her breath, and the presence of Kira withdrew, knowing she was fine. Perfectly fine with a nearly suicidal Nobody in a dying world--who would have ever thought?

Kamui and Mirelle
Traverse Town
Nobodies

Golden eyes stared down on Traverse Town with a nearly dead expression. Kamui felt the slight drain on his strength as he used his power to hold im perfectly upright on the flagpole protruding from the side of the building. "It'll all be gone soon, if we don't stop it." He sighed, still not liking that Mirelle had forced him into helping, but he knew it was the right thing--not that he had much of a sense of right and wrong anymore, just a barely held-onto sense of protection for the other Nobody just behind him, sitting on the edge of the building and kicking her legs, green eyes observing everything as well.

OOC: Ugh, I gotta go for now. I'll get Aqua and Amber in next post, hopefully.

Dr Robotnik
01-10-2011, 06:18 AM
Roxas
Twilight Town
Nobody

Roxas stumbled from a small rift in the endless abyss of white he'd previously been in, finding himself in the town where he and his friends used to meet. But... Why had they stopped? What happened...? Why couldn't he remember? Roxas shook his head, forcing himself to focus. He was... in the town square. How...? He hadn't opened a corridor... Maybe it was Axel, or Xigbar or someone else from the Organization helping him out. And that's when it happened again; the lithe white forms that were Dusks, the zippers that made their mouths twisted to a dark snarl.

Destroy the traitor, Was all the Nobody had time to hear before they struck, meeting with a whirlwind of strikes from two Keyblades. This again... he only had one Keyblade as long as he could remember; why was he calling out two? Another volley of attacks crushed Roxas' train of thought, Oblivion and Oathkeeper forming an X in front of him to catch the head of a charging Dusk.

"Cut it out! I'm not a traitor!" Roxas said back, but the Dusks merely snarled and attacked again, which basically told him what he was wondering. What had he done to get the Organization to brand him a traitor...? Regardless, he had to defend himself, waiting for the rest of the Nobodies to lash out before countering with a quick spin and several fast slashes against the ones closest, flipping Oathkeeper backwards in his right hand as he prepared for the next onslaught of attacks. I need to get outta here; I can't fight this many Dusks at once... but... what did I do...?

Kairi & Sora
Traverse Town
Humans

"I can't believe Riku didn't want to come with us," Kairi commented, looking back at the big door where the Gummi Ship they'd traveled out on was docked. Riku had said he would help, but by the time the ship had arrived, Riku was nowhere to be found, and they'd had to leave Destiny Island without him.

"Well... maybe he just wanted to go his own way? Riku can be kinda stubborn like that," Sora replied, shrugging and turning a confident grin to his red-haired friend. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll catch up to us in no time. Who knows, he might have already started while we're here looking for some stuff we can use," He finished, putting his hands behind his head. "Besides, you know what he would say if he heard you moping about him not being here..."

"If I didn't think you two could handle yourselves, do you think I'd let you go so easily?" The two said in unison, laughing. After this quick stop, they were off to Hollow Bastion; if anyone knew how to help stop what was going on, it was someone there.

((Feel free to interrupt.))

Sealboy
01-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Axelon
Twilight Town
Half Human, Half Heartless

Light. That was my first sight into this new world as I woke from the floor. Where had I been? Where was I now? And most importantly, who was I?

I sat up, smelling in the odour of sea salt and looking at the bright town around me. All the buildings of houses and shops reached towards the sky, the blue, endless sky. I looked to my side, noticing a small piece of paper with the words 'Axelon' neatly written on it. I stared at it for a few moments, until a white, misty image appeared in my head. A girl, saying the word that had been scrawled onto the paper.
"Axelon, Axelon!" She seemed distressed for some reason. As it ended, I mulled over the images over and over again. It was a memory, I had remembered my name.

I stood up, about to enter the city as Axelon, my name I had recently found after forgetting, when I saw the black claw that was my right hand. I stared at it, knowing I was remembering something, but I just couldn't get to it. The memory was in hiding in my mind, and it had no intention of allowing itself to be remembered. I gave up, walking out into the city that was Twilight Town.

I saw many people walking up and down the street, as well as a variety of stores all around me. I came to the conclusion that this was the Market Street. That, and the fact it was on a nearby street sign. Everyone's hands were normal, not black and clawed like my right one. I hid it up the sleeve on my cloak, knowing somehow that people would become distressed if they saw it on me. I hastily made my way to a clothing store and purchased a dark brown glove with a currency called Munny. How I had found in my cloak, I wouldn't know. Hiding in a nearby alley, I quickly slipped it on. It fit perfectly.

I continued to walk, wondering where my path would take me next. Instinctively, I raised my left hand to the area where my heart would be, and felt the beating rhythm it created. Somehow I knew it wasn't supposed to make the lone thumping sounds, I just knew that it should be making 2 thumps. Half a heart... How did I know I had half of a heart?

"Cut it out! I'm not a traitor!" I heard as I came around the corner. A kid with blonde hair was holding two large... Keys. Not blades, but keys.

"Ironic," I retorted. It sounded bland and neutral. That was it, I had lost my emotions. With them, I would have been horrified at this, but without them, it's as if I don't care. Care... Similar to an emotion...

The kid was holding back strange white creatures. They moved as if they had no bones, no muscles, yet they could move at incredible speeds. While in my deep thought, one of the creatures spotted me. It began to advance in my direction with deadly intent. I was witnessing something I shouldn't have seen, so it was going to make sure there were no witnesses. It dashed towards me as I pulled off my glove. I gripped the top of its head with my claw, which had an immediate effect on the creature. Its skin began to turn black and crisp, eventually the creature itself began to disintegrate and float away like ash in the wind. The 'ash' suddenly formed in my hand, as if there was an invisible sphere pulling it in, and began to form the structure of a Key. Now I had the same kind of weapon the blonde kid had, but their structures were different.

A white creature was making its way towards the kid from behind, so a sprint and a quick slash of my newly created weapon dispatched it as its teared body faded away into nothing. More came at me and I killed each one, allowing them to join their friend in the nothingness they were entering.

((I'd say that was my best ever start. =D))

Winter
01-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Kamui and Mirelle
Traverse Town
Nobodies

Mirelle hummed tunelessly behind him, she was getting bored, Kamui could tell. She hummed when she was bored, or nervous or impatient, for that matter. He decided to wait on it rather than bug her. It came out finally, "Kam," her melodic voice called softly, when he turned his head, her green eyes were aglow with curiosity, he nodded for her to go on. "I can feel two keyblade holders near us. They're thinking...something about a white haired young man named Riku, I think." She said firmly, Kamui frowned. Riku, he'd heard that name before, he was supposed to be friends with the keyblade holder Sora... That must be it!

"I do believe you found quite the interesting pair, Mirelle. Did you catch the name Sora, perchance?" He asked, striding confidently back along the flagpole towards her, Mirelle shrugged.

"Not really. Someone important?" She asked, sounding cheerful, as though the find had pleased her. Kamui shrugged this time, almost teasing her.

"Maybe. We'll have to go see for ourselves, it seems." He said, tugging a fair skinned hand of hers to pull her up and into his arms, smirking. One hand rested gently on her short, vibrant blue hair before he grabbed both her arms and hopped off the building like a child would hop the last two stair steps into empty space. Neither made a sound, Mirelle observed the proceedings quietly for once as their fall suddenly slowed and Kamui put her feet on the ground gently. Their free fall was done. "Now, why don't you lead?" He asked softly, Mirelle laughed and nodded before turning and sprinting off towards the direction of Sora and Kairi. Kamui sighed and shook his head, grinning a little to himself.

It wasn't a very long walk, and when they came into sight, Mirelle gave a cheer and ran towards them as fast as she could possibly go. "Hiya there! I'm Mirelle! Are you two part of the faction against the Void?" She asked quickly, Kamui just sighed, walking up behind her.

"Excuse her, she gets overly hyper, even if it's beyond any of us just why when she's lacking a heart. I'm Kamui. You're Sora and Kairi, I'm guessing?" He asked patiently.

Aqua and Amber
Twilight town
Humans

"So, what did you say this place is called again?" Aqua paused to ask her companion, Amber exhaled softly and looked to her, pale blue eyes shining in the light.

"Weren't you listening when I said it the first time, Aqua? The locals call it Twilight Town." She repeated, sounding slightly annoyed. Aqua smiled at her, the girl was so serious--kind of like Terra or Eraqus, but more strict than that. Amber didn't allow much room for appreciating the things around her, or she did so silently, without comment and while doing what she needed to, or felt she needed to. She gave off the impression of someone with a previously bitter life, and of what Aqua had been able to gather of her past, it had been. This was her freedom, and it was during a time of crisis. Aqua herself could sympathize--that had been her life shortly before entering the Realm of Darkness to save Terra, and that was her life once more, but at least she'd had a mostly normal childhood. Her companion, from what she'd found out, had been mostly bedridden, and those she bonded with were no longer present.

"Sorry, this place is just so beautiful, I've been in kind of an awe since we got here. It's like my old home--only on a bigger scale." She admitted, Amber shook her head, but cast a slight smile back at her.

"C'mon Aqua, get your head in the game! We're supposed to be saving the worlds!" She chirped, seemingly a little brighter. She stopped suddenly as her keyblade materialized without warning before her, practically juggling it to catch it before it hit the ground. It had a habit of doing that to her--especially when danger was near, as she could feel it was now. Aqua had stopped as well, summoning her old Master's keyblade into her grasp as well. The enemy wasn't in sight, but... Near. It was near, as were others like them. It was like a sixth sense almost, and one they somehow understood the meaning of, but didn't recognize. The two darted down the street they were on, turned the corner, and there they were.

"Ven!" Aqua gasped out, Amber had no idea how in the world Aqua could see anyone enough to recognize them in the silvery mess of Nobodies, but she just went with it, lashing out and swinging Last Light in a wide arc in front of her while Aqua dashed into the mess, swinging her own keyblade as well.

Dr Robotnik
01-11-2011, 04:32 AM
((Information: Defeat the Nobodies!))

Roxas
Twilight Town
Nobody

Roxas had so far managed to fell all of six Dusks, but apparently the call had been raised, as more and more of them materialized from thin air as he fought. They remembered him, all right; they weren't taking any chances failing to defeat one of their former leaders in the Organization. The bad thing was, they also knew that there was a sort of limit to how many opponents he could face at once, even with two Keyblades, and they were exploiting it for all it was worth. It sounded like someone else had joined the fight, though; he heard a woman's voice shout something with a V, but he was a little too preoccupied to catch what was being said. Several Dusks charged for him, lunging with their claws to strike at him, only for the former XIIIth to surprise them by releasing Oathkeeper and Oblivion, the two Keyblades circling around him rapidly and wiping them out. If it had any effect on the drive of the others, however, they didn't show it, following up viciously as soon as he was open and managing to do more damage than he would have expected.

"Too many of them..." Roxas muttered under his breath, forced to his knees from exhaustion. That white void had been impossible to keep track of time in, and fighting right afterward hadn't helped at all. He was in trouble, all right... Guh... come on, move...

Sora & Kairi
Traverse Town
Humans

"Yup, Sora and Kairi," Sora replied, shrugging in response to the question. Kairi seemed a bit stunned by the suddenness of things, to which Sora offered a helpless shrug. "You'll get used to it; this kind of thing happens around me a lot. Okay, so... You know who we are; who're you guys?" He asked, sounding more friendly than angry, like most people would have been at being so rudely interrupted. Kairi looked a bit nervous, but managed a friendly enough greeting.

((Blah.))

Chromatic Alchemist
01-11-2011, 04:09 PM
((Oh man... my inferior writing skills are gonna kill me. ^^;))

Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

"WAH!" came a cry as Xylke fell out of the portal to the Darkness. In a back alleyway of Twilight Town, he lay motionless on the ground until his arms began to move and he could shove himself off the ground into a sitting position. "I can't believe I've been in control of the Darkness for three years and I still haven't gotten the hang of placement." Xylke rubbed the back of his head and heaved himself up. Now standing, he looked around and saw the town's kid's meeting spot to his left. I don't think Hayner, Pence and Olette are out of school yet. Xylke thought. Hell, even if they were I wouldn't have anything in common with them...

Still thinking, Xylke was interrupted by the sound of a scuffle occurring at the plaza. Heartless? he asked himself. They have been rising in activity lately... no doubt because of the Void slowly tearing open. Oh well, only one way to find out. Rushing up the path, his old Organization coat sweeping on the ground and patting on his boots, he found the scene of Nobodies. Hundreds of Nobodies. They didn't appear to be anything more than Dusks, but they aren't anything to joke about since they were extremely fast and don't play around with their prey. But that wasn't all: many people, at least a half-dozen were attempting to defeat the countless onslaught of Dusks. Even Roxas.

Wait?! Roxas?! Xylke thought, his mouth dropping. B-but... Saix claimed he was gone! Destroyed and taken by the Void! Though nothing made sense, Xylke knew he couldn't stand around and let the others get annihilated by the Nobody army. Summoning his Keyblade which he named Redemption, he swung rapidly and slowly entered the center of the mass, nearly every swing bringing down one or more of the Dusks; however, every Dusk that was downed was replaced by twice as many. Though this fight was extremely unfair and more or less impossible, Xylke slowed his movements and focused his attacks now that he was surrounded by others helping the cause.

Sealboy
01-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Axelon
Twilight Town
Half Heartless, Half Human

Nothingness. That was where these creatures disappeared into after facing their death. Would that happen to me when I die? Perhaps.

Their numbers were... Dwindling. I looked behind me to see more of them advancing upon the blonde kid. He was their target, I was just a nuisance, a deadly one. I would have to help him, but I would have to hide my hand first.

Just as I slipped the glove back on my right hand, between fighting these relentless beasts, I heard a female voice.

"Ven!" I looked to my left and saw two females, one with blue hair, the other pale with red hair.

"More company..." I could leave here and now, allowing the two girls to help the kid, apparently called Ven, out. I didn't though, there was always the chance that something could happen, and I'd be to blame.

With my glove attached to my right hand, I moved backwards until I brushed up against the kid's back.

"When I say so, I want you to switch places," I said to him, loud enough for him to hear me. My plan was to switch sides, so he'd get the side with less creatures, meaning he could get a bit of a break with less fighting to do. It would also confuse the creatures and put them off, making them easy targets.

"Switch," As soon as we switched places, I would through my Keyblade through the crowd of white beasts the blonde kid had been previously fighting. That too would put them off and allow me to kill them much quicker.

How am I able to do this? I don't ever remember being able to fight. But then again, I can't remember anything...

Charmander009
01-12-2011, 03:56 AM
(OOC: I'm not sure if Thalia's accepted yet--so I'll just add her as a NPC for now. I just really wanted to get a post done ^^)

Aletha Goldwing
High Havens (my made up world)
Keyblade Bearer

Many people would call this place Heaven... but it just isn't. Not now...

Aletha kept these melancholy thoughts to herself as her emerald eyes drifted across her home world, over rolling hills of clouds softly painted with hues of the sunset. Pearly white structures dotted the horizon, featuring graceful long columns reaching for the blue-green skies above. A sense of peace settled in the air, reverent and silent, but haunting to the two young women standing isolated in the open. Why would that be? Because they knew for a fact that they were the only living souls within this world at the moment.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Aletha's companion, a dark-haired and quite enigmatic Icarus, turned to ask her. The Nobody--or, that's what the old Master called her--had been watching Aletha closely. Not with any concern or emotion like that, but observantly.

Aletha's golden wings twitched, and she put on an expression of determination. "Of course I am, Thalia," she haughtily replied, holding out her hand. In a yellow flash of light, her special weapon appeared from thin air: Hopeful Heart. "The Void needs to be locked up once and for all, and they're going to need all the Keyblades they can get."

"Tch," Thalia closed her eyes as she folded her arms. "Yeah, all the Keyblades they can send to their doom. What about the dangers, Aletha? Human's are essentially drained of their very existence. You could face a fate worse than death."

These words were spoken rather blandly, and it was hard for Aletha to tell whether or not Thalia actually cared about it. She might call her a friend, but Thalia was still quite the mystery to her. The concept of hearts and Nobodies still confused the angelic Icarus, as well. And to think that her Keyblade was an important factor in all it...

Aletha, of course, had her misgivings. Deep down, everything that she had learned about the Void had frightened her, but she believed fear to be a weakness. And she wasn't going to show any of that.

"I understand the dangers, Thalia," she tilted her chin upward slightly. "But someone has to do this. If not me, then someone else. So why not me?"

"Why not someone else?"

A little of Aletha's anger flared up, and her feathers were literally ruffled. "I can do this, Thalia. I'm not afraid."

If Thalia sense her temper, she didn't show any reaction--she just shrugged and added, "Your funeral."

Aletha stared at her, then asked, "Are you going to help, as well?"

The corner of her mouth quirked, and she replied, "I don't have anything better to do. Besides, someone's has to make sure you don't do anything too stupid."

Aletha couldn't help but let a grin win over her face. She was glad to have Thalia's support--she certainly didn't want to go off and face this Void alone.

"Well," said the brunette, "shall we fly the coop?"

"If you insist," Thalia unfolded her arms, turning her face to the east. She lifted her hand, and with the motion some magic was evoked. Within nanoseconds, shadows swirled before them, forming a Corridor of Darkness. Aletha had always been a little unnerved at this mode of transportation, but they didn't have a lot of other ways to get around. Only now was she beginning to hear about Gummi Ships and such, but she wasn't sure how they could find those.

Before they entered the portal, Aletha stole one last look across her home world. She had asked Thalia if they could come here one last time--before facing the Void. Now, she wasn't sure why she wanted to come back. All it did was bring back sadness and confusion. What happened to her people? Where were they?

But the one question that bugged her most... How long had they been asleep?

"After you," Thalia motioned, breaking Aletha out of her thoughts.

With a nod, the Icarus stepped through the corridor and left behind the almost-paradise.

Winter
01-12-2011, 04:01 AM
OOC: Looks like Amber will be setting off her pretty lights display earlier than I thought...

Aqua and Amber
Twilight Town
Humans

There were too many to deal with by normal means. There were only so many of them to fight the things, and the odds against them were staggering. Aqua fought her way to Amber's side to find the younger girl struggling as well. "Think you can manage a full circle with Last Light if I give you an aerial boost?" She called, Amber stopped and smiled, it was a trick they'd come across quite on accident, but it was a devastating combination for their enemies.

"Yeah, are we talking graviga or aeroga?" Amber asked, slashing though a line of advancing Dusks.

"I was thinking aeroga." Aqua said, knowing Amber preferred the air boost over weightlessness.

"Done." Amber said, bringing the handle of her keyblade to her hand, and nodding to Aqua, signaling she was ready. Aqua delved into the reserves of magic power in he back of her mind, and drew out the strength for the spell.

"Aeroga!" Aqua shouted, free hand flying into the air and a vortex exploding to life above her hand, then ducked down, lowering her hands as a foothold for the other girl. Amber planted a foot firmly in Aqua's grasp, and the other wielder tossed her up with all her strength, and Amber's light body flew up, then shot up quickly as she entered the tornado of aeroga. Coming out of the vortex, she worked quickly, Last Light quickly shooting out to the end of it's chain held in Amber's hand above her head and turning as and guided the keyblade in a slow arc around to form a circle. Anyone close to the edges would see a bright line of light, but the Dusks wouldn't notice. Most weren't up that high anyway, and the ones that were were pummeled quickly with blizzard spells from Aqua. Amber gave a cheerful shout as the line came full circle the moment the aeroga spell ended. She hung in the air though, suspended as there was a soft rumble that slowly built to a roar around them as the ground suddenly became blindingly white before a column of light exploded up around her and those within the confines of the circle. It roared around them for a minute or so before it ended, and Amber dropped lightly to the ground, which was suddenly almost devoid of Dusks, just her and Aqua and the others fighting against the Nobodies, all of whom had keyblades.

"What? Can't take a little light? Begone then, and may you find rest among the gone." Amber said softly, while Aqua's attention was suddenly occupied by the blond boy on the ground on his knees, another backed up to him.

"Ventus!" She gasped, her keyblade disappearing as she ran to him. There was no way it could be anyone else, the boy was the spitting image of Ventus. The same hair, the same face, it had to be Ven. "Ven, are you okay?" She asked, falling to her knees beside him, oblivious to anything else. Her happiness could have been a tangible thing, though Amber was still on edge.

"Anyone see anymore?" The thin redhead called to the others around her.

Kamui and Mirelle
Traverse Town
Nobodies

"Like we said, I'm Mirelle and he's Kamui." Mirelle said, as if confused, Kamui shook his head.

"Sorry, she tends to think of things more literally. We're Nobodies helping with the effort against the void."

OOC: Blegh, Amber's shock and awe tactics took up too much time for me to provide a huge post for Kam and Mir, but you get the point. BTW, Last Light didn't harm anyone among them, even though they were Nobodies(Roxas and Xylke) or half Heartless(Axellon) because they have keyblade. Might hurt Axellon's eye, though. I'll leave reactions to you guys.

Chromatic Alchemist
01-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

Xylke stepped back and knelt to the ground, a sinking feeling forming in his stomach. Because a blinding light now surrounded all on the plaza, he sealed his eyes shut and tried to ignore the pain rushing into his center from all parts of his body; however, there was no fear or worry, just pain. This continued for only a minute, but the pain was excruciating. And all of a sudden, everything stopped. No pain, no light, and even no Dusks. Xylke slowly stood up and looked around. A girl asked if anymore were present. Xylke turned around to face the redhead.

"No, it would appear not. I would feel their presence if they were near, but nothing's up." Xylke responded. "By the way, warn me next time you use that attack. 'Last Light' I think you called it? It appears to effect me even though I wield a Keyblade." Then, the blue-haired girl ran over to Roxas and kept claiming that name. Ventus. Who is Ventus, Xylke asked himself, and why does she keep claiming that Roxas is said person? Xylke walked over to the two and knelt down on one knee. "Hey, this boy isn't Ventus. His name is Roxas. And actually, I'm curious as to how he's still alive and currently with us. Care to answer, Roxas?"

Sealboy
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Axelon
Twilight Town

We hadn't had the chance to use my tactic, but it was for the best. The two females had come up with a much better plan, one that had nearly killed me, I believe. As their bright light enveloped and killed all of the surrounding creatures, I was holding my right hand, suffering from the pain the light had brought. I couldn't react very well to it, reactions were mostly from emotions. Pain, for example, is reacted with anger. Pain itself is fairly similar to an emotion, the whimpering, the crying, the screaming. My face twitched as I held my right hand, but no words or noise escaped from my mouth.

I dropped the Keyblade from my left hand and, as it fell to the floor, it broke into black dust. The gentle breeze sent it away, flying into the never-ending sky. I knew I would be able to conjure it again, it had not broken, it was only its way of disappearing when it was not needed. I wondered how I was to conjure it again though: the same way I did earlier on, or like the others, just simply conjuring it into my hands. I would not know until next time.

The creatures had gone, and this was my cue to leave. I was not needed, not then and not before. The two females would have come anyway to help out, so I needn't have bothered.

As I began to walk away, staring at my gloved black claw, I heard the voice of another male, referring to the child as Roxas. Ventus or Roxas, whatever his name was, should be grateful for his life, as the two females were the reason he still lives.

I walked towards the shadows, hood up, and continued on. I was predicting they would stop and question me. I know, somehow, that, if they saw my reaction to the bright light, they would have the right to ask why it was so. They would react negatively to how my hand is, but why? How did I know this? Why do I have this black claw, and not human flesh like the others? I asked myself these questions as I stared at my gloved claw, feeling the burning sensation the light had left it with.

Dr Robotnik
01-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Roxas
Twilight Town
Nobody

A few Dusks remained after the attack was finished, disappearing into nothingness. They were apparently fine with eating their losses and trying again later, when Roxas wasn't quite so well protected by others.

Ventus...? Was she talking to him? Roxas was too tired to protest... and to be honest, he didn't mind all that much. Genuine concern for somebody felt... well, different. Axel had done his best to imitate such feelings, but... And then his thoughts were interrupted. Since when was he dead? Why would anybody say something like that? Although... maybe it had something to do with how the Dusks were calling him a traitor. Regardless, he had enough energy back to stand up again, and didn't really take kindly to being bossed around like that.

"No. I don't know what you're talking about, anyway," Roxas replied to the rude guy in an Organization cloak. He turned to look at the blue-haired woman, Oathkeeper and Oblivion disappearing in flashes of light. There was a nagging in the back of his head that he knew her from somewhere... she looked familiar. But there wasn't anything there he remembered. Roxas shook his head. "Sorry... I don't know anybody named Ventus..." Then it hit him; he very well COULD be whoever the woman was looking for. He couldn't remember anything from before he became a Nobody, so he might have been that Ventus guy and mistaken for someone else's Nobody. "... Actually... I don't know. I can't remember who I was... but I've always gone by Roxas. I could help you look for your friend if you want. It could be... my way of thanking you for helping me. I'm too tired right now to fight off that many Dusks. Oh, um... Don't worry about me, I'm just tired is all. I'll be okay. So... I guess you sort of know me... who're you?"

((I can't think of anything for Sora and Kairi right now... >.> Also, Roxas does not like the pushy guy in his face XD))

Chromatic Alchemist
01-12-2011, 10:26 PM
((Haha, living up to Nobody standards, man. ;) Besides, how would you turn out if Saix was the only person you could talk to? Haha))

Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

Xylke smirked, for there was obvious disdain in Roxas' voice. Oh well, the ex-Organization member though. No point in trying to question him more. But then again, if he is telling the truth and doesn't know that he disappeared (or rather, reappeared), then I'll have to explain what I know to him at some later point. Shaking his head to disturb his train of thought, Xylke examined his current situation: including himself, there were 5 humanoids on the plaza. Roxas (or Ventus, whichever), the blue-haired woman kneeling next to him, the red-haired girl who summoned the deadly attack, and then there was the gray-haired male now walking away from the scene of the battle. Roxas and Xylke were the only Nobodies, but the two girls appeared to be humans. The male, however...

"Hey, you," Xylke said as he approached. Running at a steady pace, he jumped in front of the male and forced him to stop. He looked straight into the boy's eyes and what he saw surprised him-- bright yellow eyes. Almost like that of a Heartless, just with pupils, he thought. Xylke leaned over to examine the others. They were all surrounding Roxas, who had decided to speak to the blue-haired girl. He then returned his gaze to the gray-haired boy. "Excuse me, but... are you a Heartless?" Xylke asked. "You give off the aura of one. Or something similar, I can't tell."

Winter
01-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Aqua and Amber
Twilight Town
Humans

Aqua's happiness was short-lived, it seemed, her mood plummeting as soon as it seemed the boy who looked exactly like Ven, sounded like Ven, and seemed to share his personality, but not his name. Actually...he said he didn't remember? She felt a flash of anger at the pushy one who was already walking off, after the other, but neither was going to escape, it seemed. Amber was heading their direction. "You don't remember? Because you look exactly like him, so much it's mind-blowing, but you hold your keyblades normally, I saw. Ven, he held his...backward, almost. It's so weird...and her forgot before, too. When he first came to us, did the loss of Vanitas...?" Aqua broke off, shaking her head and standing slowly. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm grasping at straws here. I'm Aqua, and honestly, Ven or not, I'm glad you're okay, Roxas. If Amber's Last Light didn't do that, you could have been a lot worse off... Here," She paused, summoning up her magic again, the boy looked ragged and that motherly side of hers was kicking in as she casted the cura spell. "Hopefully that'll do the trick. And Amber, if you didn't guess, is the redhead over there." She turned her head to see Amber with the other two now, looking quite upset, but she could ake care of herself. She got mad easily at times.

"Hey! Hey!" Amber called, jogging after the two. She hadn't missed the gray-haired boy's reaction to Last Light's full-circle blast, and it bothered her. She didn't like just letting the guy walk off without making sure he was going to be okay, being sick most of her life had taught her that. Besides, she had a word or two for the other one--she felt like punching him, really punching him. Ventus or not, the boy had been on the ground, obviously worn down, and he had been rude, not asking "Are you okay?" but "Why are you still alive?" He'd snapped at Aqua, telling her off for getting the kid's name wrong, but how was she to know, she'd been gone for eleven plus years. She was, however, relieved the pushy guy stopped the other one--until he got in the guy's face. Easily, she inserted herself between the two, facing the pushy one. "Excuse me, but what the heck is your problem? There's a nice way to ask and tell people things, and you obviously know how to do neither. First of all, that guy, Roxas or Ventus, or whatever his name is, you don't ask someone on the ground who's obviously hurt "Why are you still alive?", you ask "Are you okay?", and then you snapped at my friend there. Aqua has been stuck in the Realm of Darkness for more than eleven years, and she lost everything before she got stuck there, show some freakin' respect, you got it? She's looking for her friends, and she made a mistake, but you don't snap at her for it." She growled, glaring at Xylke with enough force to burn a hole in his face, provided she was capable. "And by the way, that attack of mine saved your butt, so don't complain." Then she turned to the other, compassion smoothing her features, which had been pinched up in anger.

"Look, I saw what happened back there when I set off Last Light's full-circle blast, are you okay? 'Cause if you're sick, you should tell someone. I was really sick as a kid, it got me hurt all the time, I hated it. I mean, I know I have no right to boss you around, but I can't stand the thought of someone being sick like I was and not having someone know, then get hurt because of it. I just... Are you okay?" She asked quietly, not liking to bring the subject up, but she was really bothered by the idea of letting the kid go if he was sick like her. He looked different, gray hair and yellow eyes, but it didn't shock her. Xehanort's had had fiery orange eyes and snowy hair, it wasn't so different from the image she'd recognized as the face of a friend in her childhood years. it brought and unexpected ache to her heart, Amber shook her head slightly. No, Xehanort is gone, he and the apprentices and Ansem all left me. Became things they shouldn't have. don't think about that. Worry about him and bite off the other ne's head if he says anything. She said to herself, trying to focus.

Chromatic Alchemist
01-13-2011, 02:58 PM
((I really hate how my computer shuts off right in the middle of my entry. Dx))

Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

Before the male could answer, the redhead who casted Last Light came rushing towards the two boys, yelling, "Hey! Hey!" Xylke sighed and stepped back to let the girl care for the other boy-- but she actually turned right to him and got right in his face. He instinctively placed his hand behind his back to summon his Keyblade is things got serious. After listening to a long lecture about what he should have done, the girl looked back at the other boy and asked if he was alright. Xylke simply waited until she had finished and then coughed to attract her attention, though she probably wouldn't bother with a cough. He began, "I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm honestly not. Your emotions and actions obviously differ from mine, possibly because I have no emotions to power my actions. Anyways, Roxas or Ventus is clearly fine now with the help of your blue-haired friend. To my next point, I never snapped at her, I simply threw in what I knew. And as for your attack, fair enough. But remember this: to help close the rift, which is why we're here, presumably, you need all the Keyblade wielders you can get, and I just so happen to have one."

Now finished with his retort, Xylke stood back and waited for the girl to strike. He had no intentions of getting harmed by someone who wasn't a Heartless, Nobody, or evil being.

Sealboy
01-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Axelon
Twilight Town

"Hey, you," as I attempted to make my getaway, I was stopped by a male in a black cloak. He stood in front of me, blocking my way. I wasn't going to try and get around him, I wanted to hear what he had to say. I guess I was polite like that.

"Excuse me, but... are you a Heartless?" With emotions, I may have been surprised, or shocked or whatever other emotions would relate. However, my face was as blank as a blank canvas. Neutral facial expression, that was how I will always look. Until I can find, and fix, myself.

"You give off the aura of one. Or something similar, I can't tell." It took me only a few seconds to think this over. Heartless... That word was so familiar... but I couldn't remember it. The memory is coming back to me, but it's not there yet. Eventually... Eventually...

I was about to reply when the female with red hair approached us. She looked to the male and ranted on about how he was being rude etcetera. She was right, the male had been fairly rude back there, and still he was being rude now. His tone, I believe, was the cause of this. I noticed his hand behind his back, and I became interested. He was being cautious. If she were to hit him, which she rightly deserved to, she would be attacked by whatever the male hid behind his back.

"Look, I saw what happened back there when I set off Last Light's full-circle blast, are you okay? 'Cause if you're sick, you should tell someone. I was really sick as a kid, it got me hurt all the time, I hated it. I mean, I know I have no right to boss you around, but I can't stand the thought of someone being sick like I was and not having someone know, then get hurt because of it. I just... Are you okay?" I understood what she was saying. She cared for people she didn't even know. I predicted that she barely got out of the house due to her never-ending illness. If she was cured, can I be?

My gloved claw was still 'burning', and I had the feeling these 'Heartless' were evil. I don't know why, but that word comes to mind when I think of the word 'Heartless'. Evil... And if they were to see my claw, how would they react? Badly, I anticipated. I may be a 'threat'.

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine, really," I said. My face was still neutral, making it seem as if I genuinely did not mean it. Without realising, I moved my gloved hand closer to my back, hiding it so no one could gaze continuously at it. I had held it when in pain, and the girl might start to stare at it, wanting to have a look and see if I was okay. I wouldn't let that happen. I did not want any... Complications.

"And you," I said, turning to the male. The girl had given me the time to think about my answer to him. "You are incorrect. I am not what you think I am," I didn't say the word 'Heartless' as the female had not heard the male ask me the question earlier, and I didn't want her growing suspicious too.

I walked around the male and, as I walked off, hiding my gloved hand, I whispered in his ear,

"Give the woman some respect, and put that away," it seemed... The right thing to do. You do not always need emotions to know what the right and wrongs of the world are. Only to express yourself, and certain reactions to certain situations will you need emotions, and facial expressions to seem genuine in conversation.

Enkaku_Kumori
01-14-2011, 06:17 AM
((YayfinalexamsareoversoIcanfinallypostinthisdamne dthing! ))

Saxoris
Destiny Islands
Nobody

"Oi, where'd you come from?" Saxoris asked as Artemis--the little child who reminded him so much of Namine--plopped down right next to him as the Nameless One went away. Jeez, she was worse that Ziaxim. At least Ziaxim made some noise at least half the time. He stiffened when she preceded to grab a handful of his cloak. "Hey now, don't be doin' that clingy stuff or anything." He mumbled scooting a bit away, but not really far enough for Artemis to relinquish her grip on him.

The tide came rushing back, nearly five feet shorter than where it would have originally washed up, and almost looked as it it were dragged back. Saxoris could see the silver forms of the Nameless Ones darting to and fro, looking like a flock of silver birds. He really had no idea what they were doing, they kept rushing to the Void and coming back out, but apparently there was nothing to do in there so he really had no idea why they were doing that. "Hey, shorty," he muttered suddenly, hooking his arms around his knees and resting his head on them. "Don't you ever feel like that everything were doing is completely pointless? Look at this place, it's all but dead. even the Nameless Ones say so. You can't help but think about why you're here then, when you can be off doing something else, saving a place that actually has a chance to be saved."

As if to prove his point, the eastern side of the main island suddenly started to crumble. In the half-light of the Void, it slowly broke apart and fell into the see. The ripples that formed were all dragged towards the Void. Chunks of the broken island started to float up into the air, pulled along by the Void's ever-persistent power. The Nameless Ones all buzzed around like a swarm of upset bees, their collective thoughts all brushing lightly in Saxoris' head. Gods, that felt weird.

He could feel the vibrations of two sets of footsteps running towards them. He turned, fully expecting to see Ziaxim and Karxy, and was a bit shocked to instead find Ammy and Oki running for them. "Oh, it's terrible Akai-chan!" Ammy wailed before she was even within speaking distance of them. She skidded to a halt a few feet away, spraying sand on them (eliciting a loud "Hey!" from Saxoris) and nearly falling on her face. In her hair, Issun was bouncing up and down furiously, his green aura flaring brihgter as he screamed out how the stupid islands were dead anyway so they might as well get the hell away before they all died as well. Oki was the only silent one, but he kept glancing back and forth between the destroyed section of the island and the Void.

"Stop calling me Akai-chan," Saxoris growled dangerously. He brushed some sand out of his hair. "Look, I know the islands are going but--"

"It's not that!" Ammy interrupted and shook her head. "The Nameless One have told me that we need to seal the Void over here immediately. It's starting to spread to other places!"

"It already was in other places," Saxoris replied, not really understanding what she was getting at.

"It's worse," Oki said tonelessly. "There are actual breaches starting, particularly in those in-between worlds."

"Crap," Saxoris muttered.

"Exactly."

"Saxoris! Did you see that?! There are these cracks in the ground, they're totally coming this way!" Kyra shouted, bursting out of the woods with Ziaxim following close behind her. For a Nobody, she looked rather upset in contrast to the forever calm Ziaxim. "The Nameless Ones said--"

WE SAY THAT YOU TRY TO FIX THIS HOLE, BUT CANNOT SEE THE POINT, two Nameless Ones interrupted. One was like a macabre imitation of ancient samurai armor, while the other resembled a human-horse hybrid. It obvious all of the Nameless Ones were speaking, their voices overlapped each other even in telepathy. THIS WORLD IS DEAD ANYWAY. WE CAN ONLY ASK THAT YOU SEAL THIS TEAR UP AS BEST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. THERE ARE OTHER WORLDS MORE IMPORTANT TO SAVE THAN THIS ONE.

The words were harsh and uncaring, and if Saxoris had not known that Nameless Ones usually sounded harsh and uncaring then he probably would have bashed the two soundlessly over their heads. Ziaxim just sighed and tapped his cane into the sand. The two Nameless Ones hovered lower, giving off such an overwhelming aura of power that for a moment it was like being smothered. COME ON, WE MUST GO INTO THE VOID. They chanted and landed, obviously an indication for the others to climb on. Ammy cleared the gap in a single leap. THEN YOU MUST GO TO THE TOWNS OF TWILIGHT AND TRAVERSE. THEY ARE IN DANGER.

Twilight Town

As if their words were some sort of cue, suddenly the ground shook as if it were being hit by an earthquake. It wasn't just an ordinary shake though, the very foundations of the city trembled as a gigantic crack ripped across the earth and town. Mirroring the movements exactly, the sky started to rip as well. But it was a horrible, awful rip, the kind of sound space makes when the barrier between two dimensions are forced open. Now instead of the regular blue sky of Twilight Town, there was a swirling silver mass that was without a doubt destroying the sky around it.

Silver forms suddenly streaked across the sky, appearing out of nowhere. The elegant and alien forms of the Nameless Ones hovered madly over the town, and one detached itself from the others and went to hover over the ones it could sense were keyblade wielders. IT IS LUCKY YOU WERE HERE AT THE RIGHT TIME, KEYBLADE WIELDERS, it said, the harmonics of the other voices blending until the "voice" was reminiscent of an ominous iron bell. IT SEEMS THAT YOUR TIME HAS COME. THE WORLDS ARE FALLING APART, AND UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR PRECIOUS TWILIGHT TOWN TO BE DESTROYED THEN YOU MUST COME WITH US.

Traverse Town

In the other town, the Void made its presence known in a different, but certainly no less dramatic way. All at once the sky split open with that horrible ripping noise of something that was happening outside all the laws of nature, and suddenly the roofs of all the buildings in the Second District were torn off and flew into the sky. The bell tower quaked and cracked at its foundations. Normally Traverse Town was dark, but the silver light lit up everything in a sickly way. The moon started to crumble.

The Heartless in the town went beserk. They started to screech and run about, as if something about the Void were driving them crazy. Seconds later a wave of power obliterated nearly a third of them, forcing them to flee into whatever realm they came from.

PESTS, one of the Nameless Ones spat, coming into view over one of the buildings. Its wings had a very insect-like feel to it, and the multiple things on its neck and chest looked for all the worlds like silver eyes. Its head--or what seemed to be its head, since it was certainly where a head should be--tilted up. THE TEAR IS STLL NEW. IF GET TO IT SOON, THEN WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO CLOSE IT BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF CONTROL.

((Leave it to a weird space-destroying Void to ruin your day.))

Sealboy
01-14-2011, 08:30 PM
((I won't be able to post until Tuesday, so someone feel free to bunny Axelon. Whoever wants to do it though, could you PM me? I just want you to include some stuff when you post for me.

I can get on by mobile, but it would take ages to post. I'm round my dads this weekend and he doesn't have internet so… yeah. =P))

Winter
01-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Aqua and Amber
Twilight Town
Humans

Amber glared at Xylke, and opened her mouth to say something just as there was a loud rumbling sound and the ground shook, she was shocked to see a massive crack stretching across the area they had all stood near a few minutes before, and she was relieved to see Aqua and the boy she was with weren't too close to it, a yard or to away, but that was close enough.

Aqua looked over and almost froze they had only escaped falling by a little bit of distance, then she looked up the the sky and gasped. She acted on pure instinct, she grabbed Roxas's arm a pulled him away, towards Amber and the others in time to hear Amber speak. "Okay, I'll bite, what the heck just happened?" She asked as silver shapes darted out of the sky, saying it was a rip in the void that they needed to close, and they needed to come with the Nameless Ones if they wanted to save Twilight Town. "How did I know it wouldn't be long...?" Amber asked, looked at the odd creatures and nodding. "Of course we want to save Twilight Town, what do we need to do?" She asked calmly, though she was almost panicking inside.

Kamui and Mirelle
Traverse Town
Nobodies

"Well that was fast." Kamui sighed, grabbing Mirelle's shoulders to steady her and keep the smaller Nobody from falling. "It seems we'll be working together sooner than any of us thought. Let's just hope this won't be the last time we end up working together." He sighed while Mirelle stared at the moon, green eyes filled with horror.

"Everything's so unstable..." She whispered, Kamui's grip on her shoulders tightened sharply before he let her go. Mirelle blinked and shook her head, and sighing. "Well at least the Heartless numbers depleting is a good thing from all this bad." She tried to point out.

Artemis
Destiny Islands
???

Saxoris had scooted away from her, but Artemis kept her fistful of red as though it anchored her to the dying world. Her fist clenched sharply when Saxoris asked her the question of whether or not she found everything pointless. The small girl shook her head slowly, staring at the flitting silver shapes, then tilting her head to look back at Saxoris. "No, all worlds are worth saving. Even as dead as they may seem, I don't believe in giving up until it's actually over. Maybe that how I was before, or maybe it's the way I am now because of what I am, but I just don't feel like hope should be given up until--" She was broken off by more arrivals, cringing towards Saxoris hen Ammy sprayed them with sand, using her free arm to shield her face. She listened to the conversation, and sighed. The distress was clear on her face, it seemed they were giving up on this world. Then it also seemed flying was going to be required, and she paled even more than seemed possible. She twisted herself so that she managed to press her tiny form into Saxoris's back without ever letting go of his jacket. "I don't want to fly. I really, really don't wanna fly." She muttered to herself, closing her eyes tightly and leaning her head into the Nobody's back, looking like she was ready to snap.

Dr Robotnik
01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Roxas
Twilight Town
Nobody

Now Roxas was confused. A rift of some sort had opened up over Twilight Town, and it looked like... well... Roxas didn't want to say what it looked like. This is what happens when we die, kiddo. Try to keep that from happening, huh? Roxas put his mind back to what was happening as the girl-- Aqua-- pulled him behind her in a protective way. They seemed to know what was happening, but it didn't help his confusion-- or anger-- at the situation.

"What's going on? What's gonna happen to Twilight Town?" Roxas asked, glaring at the silver... things. Did they open that hole in the sky? Why would somebody do something like that? What was going on? And then there was the other kid... Ventus... but that was something he could bring up later.

Sora & Kairi
Traverse Town
Humans

"Nice to meet you guys," Sora replied, only to be interrupted by the whole of Traverse suddenly shaking violently as one of the rifts opened over second district. So that was what they were up against...

"Is that... one of the voids...?" Kairi asked, apparently a bit frightened. This was her first time facing a threat of any scale, much less something this big. Sora just shrugged.

"I guess it is," Sora answered, when one of those nameless things appeared over a building and said something about closing the rift. But who was he calling a pest? "Talk about yourself if you're gonna insult somebody! You can tell us how to close it without being a jerk about it, you know!"

Charmander009
01-15-2011, 01:44 AM
(OOC: Er... I'm still not sure if Thalia's accepted...)

Aletha & Thalia
Traverse Town
Human (Icarus) & Nobody

Aletha was relieved when the Corridor opened up once more to the realm of light. She staggered out onto a cobble-stone road as she took in a deep breath. Meanwhile, Thalia walked from the bubbling darkness like nobody's business (er, no pun intended), not looking at all effected by their mode of transportation.

The strange Icarus took a look around before saying, "Are we too late to the party?"

Aletha--fighting to regain what dignity she had--finally straightened up and glanced about as well. She and her friend had ended up a world much different from the one they just left. It was a tightly packed city, with old-fashioned cottages bunched closely together beneath a starry night sky. It must have been a peaceful place--though currently all heck was being unleashed. The entire place was soon light up with a sickly white light as a terrible noise filled the air. Aletha and Thalia looked up to see a streak racing across the sky, as if it was being torn apart like a piece of cloth. The moon, once shining brightly, was beginning to crumble.

"What's going on?" Aletha gaped, watching the roofs from a different district fly into the air.

Thalia was silent for a while, then suggested, "It must be here..."

"What?"

Before the Nobody could further explain, Heartless began scurrying through the streets.

"Monsters!" Aletha exclaimed, summoning her golden keyblade: Hopeful Heart. She would have raced towards them, but her companion lifted up an arm to bar her way.

"Don't waste your breath. Look what they're doing."

Aletha growled under her breath, but listened to what Thalia said. Then, she noticed. The Heartless weren't even trying to attack them. They were fleeing...

"What's wrong with them?" she asked, looking a little disappointed. No key-slinging today, it looked like...

Thalia's head suddenly jerked up as she seemed to sense something. She abruptly grabbed Aletha by the wrist and pulled her forward, urging, "Come on."

Grunting a protest, Aletha reluctantly followed, and the two raced out from the tiny alley from which they emerged--out into the main square of the First district. A group of kids were standing around the front door to the world, but Aletha didn't take much notice of them at first. She was distracted as a Nameless One came into her sight from over the roof of the cottages. They were so strange, so... bug-like, with thier plated armor and wings an such. Stranger still was the way they spoke...

THE TEAR IS STILL NEW. IF GET TO IT SOON, THEN WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO CLOSE IT BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF CONTROL.

"Talk about yourself if you're gonna insult somebody!" some boy from the group of teens shouted back at the Nameless One. "You can tell us how to close it without being a jerk about it, you know!"

"I guess they must be the 'other' help effort," Thalia muttered to Aletha, raising her eyebrow in an unamused fashion.

Aletha glanced over at them, taking a closer look. The boy who had spoken had spiky brown hair and baggy clothes with all sorts of odd zippers and belts on them, and next to him stood a girl in a pink outfit with red hair. The other two, a tall boy who seemed to prefer the color black and a girl with vibrant blue hair, were eying the moon and fleeing Heartless.

"Well," Aletha spoke up, feeling the need to let herself be known, though she addressed the Nameless One. "We're here now--where's this new tear?"

Thalia folded her arms, appearing to be bored or uninterested, but she was curious about one thing: was this Nameless One going to let them do all the work? Was it even going to bother telling them what to do? She had the feeling that the creatures--or whatever they were--didn't really like the 'helpers' they were beginning to depend upon. But hey, beggers can't be choosers.

Saraibre Ryu
01-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Nusquam Esque, AKA Ne
Tranverse Town
Unknown

There she stood, at the pinnacle against the crumbling moon. The dust from her body shifted endlessly like some sort of haze. Bits of her robes were torn off like some heavy wind was ripping away at it endlessly, but she however remained just as covered. Pale green lights stared at what was the rift of the Void, and followed it to what was’t, but in her head, would soon be. Once she had everything to the void, she could be free of this terrible torture. Just existing was agony.

Ne, the only one born of Nothing. True, nothing. Nobodies weren’t even close to what she was. Ne was to make sure the Void continued and consumed and obliterated. That way, she could go back to that nothing. Anything that tried to stop it was to become a part of the nothing she had come from. At least, that’s what nothing had told her.

Ne turned around, hearing the faintest of yelling from across town. Her pale eyes stared far across the way, seeing a few humanoids, as far as she was concerned. That was the extent of her recognition. They were humanoids, soon to be more of nothing than anything.

The entity looked down below her, a stray dog fleeing from a nearby area. She stared at it until she could no longer fathom where it had gone. After awhile, part of her became thinner, and she started to look like some hovering ghost. Bits of black and grey began to form into four other shapes, something that resembled the dog she had just seen. They were thin, ragged looking, and carried the same pale green eyes she did. These Void Hounds were part of Ne, they would not die, but if weakened enough, they would revert back to her ‘body’ should such an unlikely thing happen.

Their sticky, almost molten-like snouts opened, bearing smoking grey fangs. They carried the same ambient, empty haze Ne did. They were well the size of the average car. Rather big, but Ne was now weaker, and had to retreat somewhere safe and undetected. She floated well into the epicenter area of where the Void had started to rip initially. If there was a possibility that anything could try and prevent the void from closing...Ne would have time to flee and be undetected by whatever that thing may have been.

As for the four hounds, they started off in different directions, black ashy trails only appearing for a second after every heavy paw touched the ground. They would help extend the Void, and bring this known nexus for the lost to an end. With that, it would be a major step forward for her to be able to return back to nothing.

OOC: If someone wants to find a very very large monster dog in Tranverse town...feel free. Just remember, since they are a part of Ne, I've got full control of them.

Enkaku_Kumori
01-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Ziaxim, Saxoris, Kyra, Ammy, and Oki
Destiny Islands
Nobodies, Keyblade wielder and Human

"Oh, um, hey Artemis, flying's not all that bad." Saxoris stammered, trying frantically to calm the girl down before she would have an all out panic attack. Gods that was the last thing he needed. He was bad enough with dealing with people already. "I mean, I won't let you fall, if that's what you're scared of." He ignored the small smile Ziaxim was giving him (the one that said that he was storing away every one of Saxoris' words for future blackmail purposes) and told himself that he would threaten his friend later.

COME ON, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. The Nameless Ones chanted, the insistent tone of their voices like a physical pull.

Saxoris shot Karxy a look that clearly said "Help me!" and almost sighed in relief when the girl smiled widely. She suddnely summoned Nocturne into existence, the violin's white and silver colors almost a perfect match to the Void. "It won't be that bad, Artemis," she said calmingly. "I can control Sound, and I can calm you, if you like. It won't hurt at all, in fact you'll barely feel anything."

One of the Nameless Ones hovered closer, and saxoris got the message clearly. He quickly apologized to Artemis and began climbing onto the Nameless One's back. It was the horse looking thing, and the spike-like wings protruding from its back gave many handholds to hold onto. He saw Karxy scrambling after them, somehow managing to seat herself right beside them while carrying a violin. Ziaxim joined Ammy and Oki on the other one.

LET US GO INTO THE VOID, the Nameless Ones said, taking off into the air. It was gentle and effortless. HUMAN, YOU MIGHT BE AFFECTED.

"I don't care," Oki said, gripping his ride tightly.

As they rose, Karxy started to play a slow, quiet tune. It threaded its way through the air, like questing fingers that wrapped around everyone's ears like spiderwebs. Saxoris could literally feel his anxiety plummet until he wanted to do nothing more than sleep. "Karxy, yer overdoin' it." He muttered.

"I am not," Karxy said, her delicate eyebrows frowning. "You're just tired because you haven't slept in four days. And yes, I do know you haven't been sleeping. I'm not stupid."

Saxoris snapped his eyes open and turned to deliver a retort, when there was suddenly a odd "pulling" feeling that tugged at everyone. Sort of like the world had suddenly shifted and was now readjusting itself. Nameless Ones flew around them until there were scores of them, and the the dark sky changed to silver as they went further and further into the Void. Saxoris himself had not idea where the "ground" was, so when the Nameless Ones landed it caused a bit of a jolt.

HERE, the Nameless Ones said. WE ARE HERE, AND NOW IT IS TIME TO FULFILL YOUR DUTY.

Twilight Town

The Nameless One turned to the one that had addressed it, the Keyblade wielder it knew was Amber. YOU COME WITH US, INTO THE VOID. It knelt down and lowered its wings so they could use them as ladders. IT IS ONLY INSIDE OF THE VOID WHERE YOU CAN HEAL THE DAMAGE. WE CAN CARRY YOU INSIDE OF THE VOID.

Traverse Town

The bug-like Nameless One tilted its head at the human who had yelled at it. This was one of the Keyblade wielders, quite powerful, according to its aura. WE BELIEVE YOU ARE MISTAKEN, the voices said. EVEN THOUGH OUR POWERS GREATLY SURPASS YOURS, WE ARE NOT ADRESSNG YOU AS PESTS. THESE HEARTLESS, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE LIKE FLIES THAT MUST BE DESTROYED IF ANYTHING IS TO GET DONE. The Heartless had already fled, but the vague feeling of disgust--if the Nameless Ones could have feelings--still remained.

Another silver figure appeared, circling over the group in an effortless hover. The "head" was tiny and arrow-shaped, with a huge beak-like extension that was as nearly as long as the body itself. It had more "wings" than arms, but the most disturbing thing was that there was what looked like another head somewhere on its back. Suddenly it threw its head back and shrieked. It was a horrible sound that sounded like glass breaking and metal being shredded apart. ABOMINATION!!! It yelled, a single voice. THERE IS AN ABOMINATION RUNNING LOOSE. THE VOID HAD CREATED SOMETHING. SOMETHING LIKE US.

LIKE US? Hundreds of whispers echoes through the minds of the humans and Nameless Ones. CREATED FROM THE VOID, LIKE US? WHAT IS THIS? IT IS SPREADING THE VOID! ABOMINATION!! IT MUST BE DESTROYED!!! All of the Nameless Ones except the two mobilized like fighter jets going in for the kill. They scoured the city, hunting after the hounds and the thing that made them.

The bug Nameless One fanned its wings. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT, THE OTHERS SHALL TAKE CARE OF IT. WE SHALL TAKE YOU INTO THE VOID, WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR KEYS OF POWER TO SEAL THE VOID. GET ON OUR BACKS.

((Oh and btw, Thalia is accepted, Char.))

Chromatic Alchemist
01-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

As the male walked past Xylke, who was now letting him go, he told him to put away whatever he had behind his back; however, he had nothing in his hands. So not to anger the male, he dropped his hand back to his side. After this brief moment, the redhead looked as though her stare was going to split him in half, but before she could say anything a loud almost ripping-sucking noise began. Only then did Nameless Ones like Xylke had previously encountered appeared and explained the current situation: simply put everybody has to come with the Nameless Ones. After finishing, both the redhead and Roxas/Ventus responded to the Nameless Ones, but the chose only to acknowledge the girl, lowering it's wing to allow the Keyblade wielders passage to The Void.

"Sounds like a plan," Xylke said, "at least for now." Turning back to the male ho had stopped to listen to the Nameless Ones, he said, "Hey, you should stick around. Another Keyblade wielder for the cause wouldn't be a waste."

Sealboy
01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Axelon
Twilight Town
Half Human, Half Heartless

I started to walk away, wanting to go forward onto the journey that would eventually help me to fix myself. However, a loud ripping, rumbling sound drew my attention towards the sky. There, I saw what seemed to be a mixture of colours, mostly silver, creating a rip in the sky. As soon as the rip appeared, the ground began to crack, creating the zigzag patterns that were similar to the one on the tip of my hood. A crack appeared in between my feet, and only then did I figure out that this world was soon about to end.

"IT IS LUCKY YOU WERE HERE AT THE RIGHT TIME, KEYBLADE WIELDERS," a strange figure appeared before them, speaking the same words all of the other creatures in the distance were speaking. Their voices were a painful sound, piercing the ears with their sharp voices, they soon began to speak at the same time, almost sounding harmonic in a way.

"IT SEEMS THAT YOUR TIME HAS COME. THE WORLDS ARE FALLING APART, AND UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR PRECIOUS TWILIGHT TOWN TO BE DESTROYED THEN YOU MUST COME WITH US," I thought hard on this. I held nothing precious to me, I cannot remember anything. Did I ever hold anything precious to me?

I turned away, about to leave when the rude male said,

"Hey, you should stick around. Another Keyblade wielder for the cause wouldn't be a waste," I pondered on this. Would it be wrong for me to leave them at this needy time? This town was strange, I awoke here, and I like this place. I should save it, but afterwards I must find myself. I must.

I turned back, beginning to walk towards the large wings the large creature had laid down for us. This would be... Interesting.

"I like this town, so I shall help," I said, starting to climb up the wings of the creature.

Winter
01-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Artemis
Destiny Islands
???

Artemis didn't want to fly, she really, really didn't want to fly, but it seemed it would be needed. she couldn't help but crack a slight grin at how Saxoris was reduced to a spluttering mess over her breakdown before Karxy agreed to help, and adjusted her grip on Saxoris's jacket so that she was lifted with him onto the back of the Nameless One before burying her face in his back and squeezing her eyes shut before Karxy started to play. She concentrated on the sounds of music and conversation--it seemed Saxoris was working himself too hard, he hadn't slept in four days and it was taking it's toll. As they landed,, she tightened her grip on the Nobody. "Thanks Karxy," She said softly, opening her eyes and slowly pulling away from Saxoris. "I...it may not be so bad for you guys, but my original self had a bad experience flying and the fear or it has since transferred over to not only myself, but my variations as well." Artemis admitted. She then looked around, blinking and trying to figure out what to do next. "And when this is all over and done with, you're taking a nap, Saxoris, even if I have to get Karxy to help me. It's not good for you to stress yourself so thin. It'll get you hurt more if you're tired." The smaller girl scolded seriously, expression so serious it could have been considered comical. "Now, what are we supposed to do?" She asked.

Kamui and Mirelle
Traverse Town
Nobodies

Kamui and Mirelle turned their heads at the new arrivals, and Mirelle answered the question by raising one hand to point at the sky, then pointing the other to the ground. "Where does it look like the tear is?" Kamui popped in, earning him a disapproving look from his partner.

"It'll be okay, that's what we're here to fix..." Mirelle said softly to Kairi, trying to reassure both herself and the girl, the disruption in the atmosphere was throwing her off balance as well, and then the Nameless Ones started screeching, and she clapped her hands over her ears and yelped, Kamui darted forward, pulling her into his grasp and covering her ears with his hands as well, but knowing it wouldn't do much good, most of it was in their heads, and he couldn't fix that. He was cringing as well, but you couldn't tell it unless you knew what to look for.

"Easy now, Mirelle." He sighed, sounded as if he truly cared, the other Nobody stared at him with wide green eyes.

"That...that was loud, Kam." She gasped, he nodded, wrapping an arm around her waist and picking her up so that her feet cleared the ground.

"Alright, take us there." He said, looking like he knew the rip would involve flying.

Aqua and Amber
Twilight Town
Humans

Amber sighed and climbed on the offered wing without much thought before she looked back at Aqua, still with the other kid. He didn't know what was going on, it seemed, hopefully Aqua could explain.

"You met us at a bit of a bad time, Roxas." Aqua said softly, "There's this thing called the Void that's eating up worlds, and if we don't stop it, it'll spread and it'll destroy all the worlds. All of us keyblade wielders are supposed to help fix it. Like right now, Twilight Town is in a lot of danger, of we don't fix it, Twilight Town will disappear. Why don't you come with us, Amber and I will watch your back." Aqua offered, Amber nodded in agreement with Aqua.

"Yeah, we'll try to see if we can't explain it better later, but right now..." Amber gestured at the crack and the sky. "Well, you see we're in a bit of a mess right now."

Chromatic Alchemist
01-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

Following the male, Xylke climbed the wings of the Nameless One. Upon touching the being, he experienced an overall feeling of pure radiance, like peace in the form of aura. Not expecting this, he flinched upon making contact. Still, he continued to climb, reaching the top. The only ones who hadn't boarded were the blue haired girl and Roxas/Ventus. The two girls were trying to convince Roxas to join the party.

Hmm... Xylke thought, maybe he doesn't know what's going on. Nevertheless these giants aren't going to remain in a dying world for long. Trying not to anger anyone, he said, "Roxas, the girls are right. We don't have much time to spare. Not to be rude, but it's pretty essential that you join our quest without refusal. But by all means you can simply walk away if you see it fit."

Charmander009
01-21-2011, 04:33 AM
Aletha and Thalia
Traverse Town
Keyblade & Nobody

"Where does it look like the tear is?" one of the other teens shot at Aletha's question, pointing to the sky and the ground. The Icarus's feathers were rather ruffled, but before she could snap back a retort to defend herself, when the Nameless ones started freaking out.

ABOMINATION!!! the thing screeched. THERE IS AN ABOMINATION RUNNING LOOSE. THE VOID HAD CREATED SOMETHING. SOMETHING LIKE US.

Aletha cringed as other voices stared crying out in her head, countless voices crying out in anger and outrage.

LIKE US? CREATED FROM THE VOID, LIKE US? WHAT IS THIS? IT IS SPREADING THE VOID! ABOMINATION!! IT MUST BE DESTROYED!!!

When Aletha opened her eyes once more, the other Nameless Ones had disappeared, though she saw some glide by like hungry hawks, scouring the streets of Traverse Town. Two remained, and the one that seemed more insect-like offered its wing.

IT IS NOT IMPORTANT, it reassured them. THE OTHERS SHALL TAKE CARE OF IT. WE SHALL TAKE YOU INTO THE VOID, WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR KEYS OF POWER TO SEAL THE VOID. GET ON OUR BACKS.

Thalia and Aletha glanced at each other, through a small smirk appeared on Thalia's face. "I seem to have forgotten my key power," said she. "Guess I'll have to sit this one out."

Aletha immediately understood. While the Nameless Ones could most likely deal with the mysterious creatures--whatever they were--Thalia wanted to help out. Despite not having emotions, Thalia still wished to do good. That's the kind of person her memories told her she was--and that's what she wanted to stick too. Still, the Keyblade bearer didn't want to leave her companion behind--not if she was going to be alone. Aletha glanced at the others, wondering if all of them were Keyblade Masters. Were some Nobodies like Thalia?

Aletha took one look at the creature's wing, then said with a cocky smile, "No thanks. I got my own set of wings!"

She flapped hers for emphasis, becoming airborne and hovering just a few feet above the others' heads. Thalia rolled her eyes at this show, but the Nobody had to wonder if it wasn't that simple for them to enter the Void. Maybe Aletha would require the help of the Nameless ones in order to get inside....

Dr Robotnik
01-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Sora & Kairi
Blah

"Okay, so how can we stop it?" Sora questioned the beings, the Kingdom Key appearing in his hand. "We can handle whatever it is, no problem! Right?"

"Right," Kairi replied, summoning her own Keyblade. She didn't look nearly as confident as her brunette friend, however; Sora had no doubt in his ability to set things right, but she was a bit doubtful they could do it. Still, they had to do something...

Roxas
Blah

"..." So that was it. That rift was going to destroy Twilight Town. This place was... special to him. He and Axel... He was jarred out of his thoughts by the urging for him to come. "Okay. I'll do what I can if it'll keep Twilight Town safe," Roxas replied, following after Aqua and her friend onto the backs of the creatures. He hoped there was something they could do; he didn't want Twilight Town gone; it was his favorite place. Still, he couldn't help but doubt he could do anything...

((Blah.))

Enkaku_Kumori
02-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Saxoris, Ziaxim, Karxy, Ammy and Oki
TEH VOID
Nobodies, Keyblade wielder and Human

"Ah, shaddup," Saxoris muttered, although his voice lacked it's usual venom. "Yer not my mom or anything."

"She's right," Ziaxim said quietly, sliding down his ride and hitting the "floor." There was no way to distinguish where the ground was, so it always unnerved Ziaxim when he walked on it. He kept waiting for himself to suddenly fall through the air.

YOUR POWERS, the Namless ones interrupted. ACTIVATE THEM NOW.

"Powers?" Karxy echoed. "As in our auras?"

YES, NOBODY. DO IT.

Saxoris murmured something to himself and unsheathed Gin'iro Kaze. He held before his face and breathed in deeply. Although he would never have admitte dit, he was really quite tired and he had to reel in his exhaustion before he could begin. When he had a grip on himself, he snapped the bonds that held his Sun power in check and let it explode from his body. Literally explode, a flaming gold aura blasted from his body and rose in a column of fire that whirled insanely. "Like this?" He asked, looking at the Nameless One with eyes that were already glowing pure gold.

EXACTLY. OTHERS, YOU DO IT AS WELL.

Ammy merely nodded and jumped in a backflip. Instantly there was a flash and her body changed; she landed on her paws as a wolf, one that was pure white and covered with intricate red markings. She no longer wielded a Keyblade, but a bronze disc that was wreathed in green-blue and copper flames. In her true form her power reached out as something nearly tangible, and Oki joined her in his own massive wolf form a moment later, since he was much more powerful as a wolf.

Unlike most of the others, Ziaxim's aura was a more tranquil and subdued one, not nearly as flashy. He had a silvery, sparkling aura, but when it came into existence the air around them seemed to shudder. Karxy did not do anything, and when the Nameless Ones turned to her expectantly she swallowed and said, "My power only comes out when I play."

Around them the Void was reacting to the sudden and foreign energy inside of it. It looked as if silvery whiteness was rippling like waves on an ocean, and Ziaxim was most definitely not imagining the yank on his aura as if ethereal fingers were trying to pull it away from him. There was an odd humming noise in the air, and the strange buzz in his head told him it was the Nameless Ones. They were flying around in a strange, mezmerizing movement like bees. Suddenly one of the ones that carried them in--the human-and-horse looking one--flared its tendril-like wings outward. Energy blasted from them, enough to dwarf all of their powers. But this energy was different, it wasn't the energy of a single element, but almost like all of them. It was the energy that had the power to create anything, but also destroy anything just as easily.

The energy filled the air, penetrating deep into the Void. There was another ripple in the Void, but this one was so violent that the ground literally quaked under them. Then the very fabric of the Void changed; where the rip was--that ugly tear that showed the world of Destiny Islands below--started close as if invisible fingers were stitching it up. The two ends of the Void curled seamlessly over each other, but halfway through everyone noticed that the air suddenly seemed very tense. All of a sudden the rip started to open up again and the energy flared, it was the battle of a mindless will and hundreds of interconnected wills.

HELP US, ALLIES, the Nameless Ones commanded, somehow sounding both cool and afraid. USE THOSE POWERS, YOU HAVE THEM FOR A REASON DO YOU NOT?!

The mental shout made them wince, but it was Ammy who reacted first. She howled, and her white aura exploded out, and she leaped into the air. She swung Solar Flare, and the flames on the disc spiraled down and licked across the opening rip and sealed the sides closed again. She jerked her head in the air in an odd back and forth motion, and Oki was the only one who noticed the brush in her mouth before more of the rip sealed up. Saxoris was the one who recovered the fastest and sent his fiery aura blasting into the streams of energy from the Nameless Ones, dying them a brilliant, flaming gold. As the largest rip started to close, there was a noise that was like space being shredded apart, and suddenly there was another rip being torn open.

"Come on!" Ziaxim shouted, running for it. He blasted his aura into the ground, letting it shoot under the ground and force the rip from opening. "It's going to keep doing this until they fix that main tear!"

Twilight Town

THEY'VE STARTED. UP, NOW. The Nameless Ones said, suddenly shooting into the air without any warning at all. They shot up like arrows, ever up. As they got closer they could see the sky disappearing, bits of blue breaking off into chunks and falling into the pit of silver. Somehow the Void seemed alive now; what had been a swirling whirpool of silver tranquility was now a frenzied mass of spikes and threads that shot around without purpose or direction.

There was a ripple as they passed the barrier between worlds. It felt slick and stifling, like plunging into a pool of oil, but it was gone moments later. There were already a few Nameless Ones in the Void, flying above the rip and trailing white energy behind them. The energy sealed up the rip, but it would tear open again moments later. SUMMON YOUR KEYBLADES, the insistent voices rang in their heads. QUICKLY, USE THEIR POWERS. THEY WILL HELP THE TEAR STAY SHUT.

Traverse Town

Traverse Town shook again, and if one were in the air--or at least a very high position--they could actually see the ground below rippling like rug being shaken out. Loose buildings crumbled and the pieces of the buildings were dragged into the air. There was a rumble, although it was purely mental. SOMETHING IS WRONG. The Nameless Ones said, an undercurrent of worry in their tones. THE ABOMINATION! THAT MUST BE IT, ITS PRESENCE IS SPEEDING UP THE VOID'S PROCESS! DESTROY IT! FIND IT!

The bug-like Nameless One wordlessly scooped Kairi into its arms and deposited her on its back while its bird-like companion did the same for Sora. For a moment it also stared at Aletha, but then shrugged and instead grabbed Mirelle and Kamui. THE VOID IS VERY VIOLENT HERE, they said, USUALLY YOU WOULD HAVE WEEKS TO SAVE THE TOWN, BUT IT IS NOT EVEN THAT. YOU HAVE DAYS BEFORE THIS WORLD IS DESTROYED, THE SAME WAY THE WORLD OF THE ISLANDS IS BEING DESTROYED. They flew higher, and only a few Nameless Ones joined them. Many of them were hunting for the "abomination."

As they flew higher, one of them turned to the one that had refused to be carried. WINGED ONE, KEEP CLOSE TO US. YOU MIGHT FLY LIKE US, BUT ENTERING THE VOID WITHOUT OUR PROTECTION WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREADS. TAKE CARE NOT TO STRAY TOO FAR. It almost sounded as if were mocking her for a moment, but with the neutral tone to its voice it was hard to tell any of their emotions. Just then it tucked its wings in and passed the unseen barrier between the Void and the Realm of Light. There was the oddly oily feeling that usually came with crossing between worlds, but it was soon gone. HERE WE ARE. GET OFF, QUICKLY.

((Note to self: play more music when you post.))

Winter
02-06-2011, 04:27 AM
Artemis
The Void (Destiny Islands)
???

Artemis turned her head slightly to smile reassuringly at Karxy. "Then play. Play like you never have before, as though you're standing in a concert hall before many important people who can't wait to hear your solo." The little girl encouraged, as she held out her hand and summoned up a staff from the air easily taller than she was. "We'll need all the help we can get." She sighed, raising the staff over her head and began twisting it in a circle above her head like a helicopter blade. She smiled, closing her eyes as her outline seemed to warm up to a faint white glow before the light seemed to catch and flare up, like a white flamed candle. She grinned and opened her eyes, grabbing the staff suddenly stopping it's rotation. The hand gripping it jerked slightly, and the rod's entire length shot forward through her grasp until she was gripping the metal ball at the end, and then she swung it down easily. As though reacting to the action, her aura flared up sharply, to an almost blinding white. She gasped as she felt the pull against her, and then shook her head quickly before charging forward after Oki and Ammy, pausing as he neared them, twirling in a neat circle and swinging sharply at the rip, her own white aura lashing out at the rip and trying to almost stitch the edges together.

Aqua and Amber
The Void (Twilight Town)
Humans

"Gotcha!" Amber called, jumping from the Nameless One to the ground, shaking off the feeling of the entrance to the Void and summoning Last Light. "Okay, for those who wanted a warning, Last Light will be firing off light and such at periodic intervals, if you see it go full circle and it bothered you last time stay away, I don't want to hurt my allies." Amber called before the hand holding Last Light darted out and the keyblade shot forth, snapping at the edges of the Void while gaining a pale almost dark silver glow.

"Roxas, stay close, please?" Aqua asked, following Amber and summoning up her keyblade, only Master Eraqus's keyblade wasn't the one that came to her--instead two other very familiar keyblades came into existence. Earthshaker and Wayward Wind filled her grasp, and Aqua laughed softly. "Look, you two, I'm not really in danger, but if you insist..." She let the thought trail off with a smile as the keyblades stayed. It was a bit of a comfort to know that even though not entirely there, her two best friends were still looking out for her in the forms of their keyblades. The beautiful ocean blue glow of her aura seemed to collect around her as she dashed for the opening herself.

Kamui and Mirelle
The Void (Traverse Town)
Nobodies

Kamui twisted out of the Nameless One's grasp and landed lightly on his feet before letting Mirelle down. The shorter Nobody nodded to him, and a deep purple/blue aura enveloped Kamui while an odd aura that looked similar to twisting shadows flared to life around her. "Point us in the direction we need to concentrate on." Mirelle said firmly, Kamui nodded.

OOC: That last one was meh, and the whole post iffy, but it wasn't like you asplained anything there, Chibi.

Saraibre Ryu
02-06-2011, 06:20 AM
OOC: We neeeeeeeed some bad guy tiem >_<

Nusquam Esque, AKA Ne [Demonine's]
Tranverse Town [The Void]
Unknown

Ne felt something was going wrong. Despite the Void was accelerating, there was something nagging at her, something wrong. Her canine selves were busy marking paths for the void, but now, she had to move onto something else. The four canine-like creatures stopped in their tracks, and turned to look in the direction of the disturbance. With a swift motion of their misty paws, they moved with haste, moving along the walls of the buildings that remained and leaving dark black mist to cling to the brick and glass.

Ne, in her hiding place within the deepest part of Tranverse town, knew that if there was going to be a disturbance with the Void and it's spreading, there needed to be more done immediately. Tearing more of herself away, she sent parts of herself into the void to other places the Void had already begun to spread. For now, they were nothing but tears of what appeared to be ragged dirty cloth.

The demonic canine's, [to be called Demonine's by everyone else] moved quickly, spotting just a flicker of light, glinting off of something in the distance. They quickened their pace, running into the very void they came from. Their muddled liquid like maws screaming a horrible sound as they tried to make an advance on the ones making the Void slow down. Once they found the source of the warding...they moved as a pack of wolves upon it.

Ne [Nogantua's]
Twilight Town [The Void]
Unknown

As one of Ne's part came unto the Void in Twilight Town, the small pece of her began to grow larger and larger. At first it was an enormous glob building and expanding.Son the circular thing grew an arm, an arm that, instead of a hand on the end, was a studded, mace-like object. The other arm, had three prongs on it that twitched as if they were some sort of fingers. Then, two legs grew out of the bottom, large stumps that could support the behemoth it was turning into. Finally, near the front came a triangular head, one with the same molten looking mouth as the canine's Ne was parts of now in another part of the void. Ne had been watching the heartless and she had mish mashed a bunch of them as imitations of them.

The large beast [to be called Nogantua by you guys] took one step forward in the Void, making a huge tremor and shaking the void in such a way that it stretched out more on the outside. The continuous walking and not seeing anything for a long time gave the behemoth more time to pick up his pace. Even the heavy tank like thing was able to move when it wanted to. There was something else here warding the Void and making it something. The beast pursued on, running in the direction of whatever wasn't the Void. More spikes began to form along it's body, like some sort of puffer fish.

OOC: Okay so whoever feels like fighting parts of Ne...well you're gonna have to do it. I'm putting her random form names next to her names as well. I'll draw out pictures for all of them later.

You can't start a KH RP without someone fighting a large giant humanoid monster. pX Have fun darlin's.

FYI: No dialogue posts are hard to write out long.

Charmander009
02-07-2011, 11:29 PM
(@Sabi: I bet :/ Turned out great, though ^^)

Aletha Goldwing
The Void (Traverse Town)
Keyblade

The Nameless Ones were more and more on edge as something ill was unfolding. Aletha stared up at the creatures in confusion, not understanding what was wrong. For once, they actually seemed to be expressing an emotion: worry.

THE ABOMINATION! THAT MUST BE IT, they cried with their mind-voice. ITS PRESENCE IS SPEEDING UP THE VOID'S PROCESS! DESTROY IT! FIND IT!

Thalia exchanged a look with Aletha... then dashed off.

"Thalia, wait!" she called, but to no avail. The Nobody took to the air and disappeared behind the corner of a building. Though the keyblade bearer wanted to follow her and bring her back, the Nameless Ones were ready to roll. They quickly lifted the others onto their backs, saying, THE VOID IS VERY VIOLENT HERE. USUALLY YOU WOULD HAVE WEEKS TO SAVE THE TOWN, BUT IT IS NOT EVEN THAT. YOU HAVE DAYS BEFORE THIS WORLD IS DESTROYED, THE SAME WAY THE WORLD OF THE ISLANDS IS BEING DESTROYED.

"That sounds bad," Aletha naively said, flapping her wings to keep airborne.

One of the Nameless Ones turned and looked at her, but didn't make any motion to put her on its back. WINGED ONE, KEEP CLOSE TO US, was what it said. YOU MIGHT FLY LIKE US, BUT ENTERING THE VOID WITHOUT OUR PROTECTION WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREADS. TAKE CARE NOT TO STRAY TOO FAR.

"I can take care of myself, thank you," she replied with a tilt of her chin, but needless to say she heeded their words. She quickly flew to catch up with them, bravely facing the void. As the emptiness encompassed them, Aletha cringed as she met some resistance. Her senses blurred a little as they crossed over, and she nearly faltered, yet quickly they cleared. She now found herself in a new world of confusion.

HERE WE ARE , the Nameless ones announced as they landed on a platform of sorts (or the ground; Aletha wasn't sure what was what) GET OFF, QUICKLY.

Shakily, Aletha landed next to them and glanced around, wondering what to do. To her surprise, the two Nobodies were glowing... They said something to the Nameless Ones, but Aletha was suddenly distracted. She stared over their shoulders, noticing several dots on the horizon approaching quickly. As they grew closer and closer, she realized that they were a sort of wolf pack...

And they didn't look friendly.

"Look out!" Aletha cried out, summoning her keyblade and sending a brilliant orb of light flying towards the approaching pack.
_____
(OOC: BAD GUYZ!!!!)
_____

Thalia
Traverse Town
Nobody

After leaving the others behind, Thalia searched the streets thoroughly, ready to face any kind of danger. She wondered int he back of her mind, however, why she had so rashly ran off by herself. Whatever was causing the trouble, there was probably no way she could handle it by herself. Still, she wanted to help. Why, she still wasn't sure, but it seemed to be something her past life would do. Perhaps she could buy the others some time, too.

When she rounded a corner, she suddenly skid to a halt. There they were! Whatever they were... The creatures didn't look like any Heartless or Nobody she had ever seen... It looked like a wolf of some sort.

And it suddenly stopped.

Thalia brought out her dual knives, ready to fight if it attacked. But instead, the creature turned its head and darted off--disappearing into a piece of the void. Thalia stared after it for sometime, then slowly straightened her stance.

"So much for buying time," she muttered to herself. Then turned and watched as another piece of roofing flew off into the Void. "Hurry, guys," she added, clenching her teeth. Maybe she shouldn't have run off like that. She should have stayed and helped them... Whatever was causing the trouble before... it seemed like it was now after them...

Dr Robotnik
02-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Roxas
Twilight Town
Nobody

"... I... I'll do what I can," Roxas said, Oathkeeper and Oblivion manifesting in his hands. He spun both in the direction of the rift, but before they could react to the situation, a massive hand gripped him and tossed him away from the others, the full being appearing between him and the rest of the group. It was well past two stories in height, vaguely human but with a body shape like armor. He'd seen them before... but he couldn't remember ever seeing a Twilight Thorn actually fight.

"Leave me alone already! Don't worry about me, just save Twilight Town!" Roxas instructed, his eyes blazing. The Twilight Thorn seemed much more intent on attacking the Nobody, however, than attacking those he was allied with. No doubt more of this 'traitor' nonsense. What did he do...?

((Blah. Will post for Sora and Kairi later.))