PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

kapilv
01-17-2011, 07:29 AM
hi everybody! I am a newbie into this forum site.This is my first introductory post through which i want to say 'hello' to all members of this forum site. I have searched it through google search engine and on the whole found it quite interesting and informative to me so i am looking forward to actively participate into this forum site. i hope you guys will enjoy my stay here and later on we will have good discussions. looking to hear back from you guys,
thanks.

RocketMeowth
01-17-2011, 10:48 PM
Welcome kapilv! Haha, I'm glad to see that you liked us enough to join! I'm sure that you'll like it here, and I know for a FACT that we will enjoy your company and discussions you may bring up! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I (and anyone else for that matter xDDD) will be more than happy to help answer them.

=^^= Nya

Judgmental Arceus
01-18-2011, 09:55 AM
hi everybody! I am a newbie into this forum site.This is my first introductory post through which i want to say 'hello' to all members of this forum site. I have searched it through google search engine and on the whole found it quite interesting and informative to me so i am looking forward to actively participate into this forum site. i hope you guys will enjoy my stay here and later on we will have good discussions. looking to hear back from you guys,
thanks.
Better a newbie than a n00b :P
Another Google Searcher :O, popular method
Welcome to PE2K! We know we'll enjoy your company as long as you enjoy our humble forum!