PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Zeraylph
01-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Hello everyone!!! I got quite a lot of pokemon games. Though Im looking forward to the newest ones soon. :biggrin:

RocketMeowth
01-18-2011, 03:58 AM
Welcome to PE2K! Haha, I am also looking forward to the new games. I've played Black (in japanese) and I really love it. I can't wait to play it in English (cause then I can understand it). lol

So what brought you to our wonderful home?

=^^= Nya

Assaundrell Yumerai
01-18-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi(^^) me too! I like all of the Pokemon games!
Welcome to the forum!

Trainer17
01-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the forums Zeralyph! The only games I don't really have are those exclusive for Wii/Gamecube xD Enjoy your stay!

Judgmental Arceus
01-18-2011, 10:49 AM
Ok I first thoght Heiroglyph when I looked at your username :P
Welcome to the Pokémon Elite!!

Eun Min
01-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Hi-hi! Welcome to Pe2k. =)
Pokemon games are the only games I own and play now. XD
Enjoy your stay.

ashkelon
01-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Me too.

I'm missing the Wii games after Revolution (I sold my Wii, but I kept that). I'm also missing the latest pokemon Ranger, and my foster daughter ran off with Trozie (which I didn't like anyways).

I love the core pokemon games very much, and the mystery dungeon ones almost as much -- but I'm an old (really) nethack / rogue player from way back and what could be better than combining nethack with pokemon?!?

Have fun!

Trent Reznor
01-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum! ^^

I've become less interested in the games, but I'll still get Black or White!

Arch Enemy
01-20-2011, 05:10 AM
Hello everyone!!! I got quite a lot of pokemon games. Though Im looking forward to the newest ones soon. :biggrin:

We're all... Well, almost all, of us are looking forward to those, as well! xD
And welcome to PE2K, Zeraylph. I hope you have fun here making new friends and discussing things with others, and enjoy your visits! ^^