PDA

View Full Version : ɴcis

Sixto
01-18-2011, 04:34 AM
Who watches it? Who's your favorite character? Talk about it here.

The show is very successful (#1) and I have just recently picked it up (maybe like 3 months ago). Millions of people tune in to watch it; roughly 20 million a week, so there's bound to be a couple of people in here that watch it.

All the characters are awesome and unique in their own way, but if I had to choose just one, I would say Ziva. She's so fearless and witty. I also like how she gets the "American" quotes wrong.

Woodchuck
01-18-2011, 04:57 AM
NCIS is great! I started watching it in the summer of '09 and I've been hooked ever since.

As for a favorite character, I'd have to say Abby. She's just so damn cute and bubbly all the time. She never ceases to amuse.

But yeah, as you said, all the characters are cool in their own way. I can't wait for tonight's episode. Bob Newhart + NCIS is going to be fantastic. :]

dolby
03-15-2011, 09:49 AM
NCIS is interesting drama.it is fantastic investigation series and I like to watch these kind of series.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-18-2011, 06:06 AM
Watched it since the first episode. Did you know it was originally supposed to be a spinoff of J.A.G?

My favorite character is McGee, because I can relate to a lot of the stuff about him.

RocketMeowth
03-18-2011, 09:01 AM
NCIS is very much <3.

My favorite characters are McGee and Abby. I just love how they move and talk, and the fact that McGee always has a weird look on his face makes me smile.

I love each episode and I honestly find it more intriguing than a lot of other cop shows (though it's equal in my eyes to Psych).

=^^= Nya

Lightning Pikachu
03-18-2011, 10:27 AM
best show ever, period.

Sixto
03-27-2011, 06:54 AM
best show ever, period.
According to the ratings, it is. I love this show so much.

I especially liked the one with Abigail Breslin, it was such a perfect performance from her.