PDA

View Full Version : mangas that are good but can't read them over and over

changoo
01-27-2011, 02:31 AM
Have u ever have a manga that u think is really good but u just can't reread them
to me, I just can't stand Fruits Basket, it's a good manga, but I can't read it again (too dramatic for my taste)
Bleach is another one, I just know what happens next, it just not as exciting when I reread them

Skylands
01-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Any really long manga series, such as Inuyasha or One Piece.

Peace Buyer
01-29-2011, 03:57 AM
Thats cuz you dont enjoy the Manga enough to re-read it over and over again...

Masami
01-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Thats cuz you dont enjoy the Manga enough to re-read it over and over again...

That's because you don't enjoy the manga enough to re-read it over and over again.*
Since you wish to correct people's spelling.

Blood Red Lucario
01-31-2011, 12:16 AM
Rurouni Kenshin has always been worth a reread. Some of the arcs for a longer series are entertaining as a reread but that may be just me.

Peace Buyer
02-01-2011, 06:03 AM
That's because you don't enjoy the manga enough to re-read it over and over again.*
Since you wish to correct people's spelling.

<_< I know what I am doing my good sir <_< *fixes up tie*

But really, if you enjoy a certain Manga book enough you should be able to read it as many times as you wish... <_< just my opinion...

winstein
03-05-2011, 06:06 PM
I think both Rosario + Vampire and Franken Fran are good, but due to the graphical nature of both of them (moreso the latter), I wouldn't want to read it very often, to prevent myself from remembering those gory images. The former is more towards not enjoying it enough, since I am not one who enjoys love nets.

Thanks for reading.

Lusankya
03-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Half of the reason to read Death Note was the suspense.

Kenny_C.002
03-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Half of the reason to read Death Note was the suspense.
Yeah. The mystery genre and the xanatos pile-up series are difficult to read more than once.

Alonso
03-11-2011, 07:57 AM
By reading, I hope you mean watching it's anime version on YouTube in short clips.

Yep, I do it all the time.