PDA

View Full Version : [DC] The Merines

Tombi
01-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Welcome to the Discussion Thread!

Feel free to chat about The Merines here! And anything else interesting, really, we're not that bothered. :P

BROFISTS

The Sign-Up Thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110868)

Doodlebop
01-29-2011, 04:52 PM
BROFIST.

So, what's the level of technology in this? Just our time?

Neo Emolga
01-29-2011, 05:44 PM
BROFIST.

So, what's the level of technology in this? Just our time?

Yeah, its a modern day urban setting.

I was wondering... would a map of Eternia City be helpful? I can do the design layout and such.

Doodlebop
01-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Thats what I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thanks, Neo!

Tombi
01-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Actually, it's a mixture. ^^; It always has been. The technology is more advanced than ours, but people roam about in ye olde peasant-esque clothing too and use swords and stuff. There's big business corporations and knights in shining armour, that sorta thing.

Gaby
01-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Yep, it's a mix, that's why you see Lime with crossbows and Oliver with swords. xD I've always liked me some old school weapons over guns, which is why I don't focus on them as much. And yes, I did draw some inspirations from Black Ops with the explosive bolts, sue me. :I

Anyways, a map WOULD be useful, but, I'll be honest, I've never envisioned how the entire town would look in a map. D: I mean, I've thoughts of bits and pieces, but... Never the whole thing. xD;; *fail*

Neo Emolga
02-01-2011, 12:42 AM
Yep, it's a mix, that's why you see Lime with crossbows and Oliver with swords. xD I've always liked me some old school weapons over guns, which is why I don't focus on them as much. And yes, I did draw some inspirations from Black Ops with the explosive bolts, sue me. :I

Anyways, a map WOULD be useful, but, I'll be honest, I've never envisioned how the entire town would look in a map. D: I mean, I've thoughts of bits and pieces, but... Never the whole thing. xD;; *fail*

For the map, I'd probably use something like this (http://www.vampiresdigest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Overhead-Map-City-of-Eternals-New-Valencia.jpg) as an example. I once made a map like this for another RP, and this is what it looked like (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/DeadfistCity.png).

But yeah, making one for Eternia City shouldn't be too hard at all. Just let me know if you want it.

Gaby
02-01-2011, 02:27 AM
For the map, I'd probably use something like this (http://www.vampiresdigest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Overhead-Map-City-of-Eternals-New-Valencia.jpg) as an example. I once made a map like this for another RP, and this is what it looked like (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/DeadfistCity.png).

But yeah, making one for Eternia City shouldn't be too hard at all. Just let me know if you want it.
Yesyesyesyes and more yes. o uo Do that for me, Neo, and you'll be the sexiest man alive. Srsly, I cannot seem to wrap my head around a map for Eternia, I gave it a try and everytihng. D: Remind me never to be a geographer person or you'll hate me forever.

Hoshika
02-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Remind me never to be a geographer person or you'll hate me forever.

I guess you're not a...

... Cartographer. B)

Gaby
02-01-2011, 02:49 AM
...Shut up, Hoshika. Just, just shut up. I'm Puertorican. D': I R NO AMERICANO. OR BRITTANO. OR CANADIANO. EKRVGBERKGB.

Neo Emolga
02-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Yesyesyesyes and more yes. o uo Do that for me, Neo, and you'll be the sexiest man alive. Srsly, I cannot seem to wrap my head around a map for Eternia, I gave it a try and everytihng. D: Remind me never to be a geographer person or you'll hate me forever.

All done, let me know if you like it or want me to change/add something.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/EterniaCity-Merines.png

Hoshika
02-01-2011, 08:56 PM
I suggest Carlson Drive be changed to Carlton Road.

http://theretronaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/carlton.jpg

Anyway I'll finish my SU today tomorrow maybe.

Gaby
02-01-2011, 11:30 PM
That map is just plain beautiful. ; A; Oh, the things you do for me, guys, I wouldn't be able to run this RP without you two, Neo and Sensei. ; U; *huuug* I don't see it missing anything, if you want anything added in, Sensei, just give the say-so. C:

I suggest Carlson Drive be changed to Carlton Road.

beautifulpic.jpg

Anyway I'll finish my SU today.

I second this notion. :I

Winter
02-02-2011, 04:01 AM
Any suggestions where Josh's Diner might be?

And though I plan to make tiny edits in the future, but I don't know when I'll have time to and I forgot about it, it's fine for Tombi to use my chars in her writing if she wants.

Neo Emolga
02-02-2011, 04:08 AM
Any suggestions where Josh's Diner might be?

And though I plan to make tiny edits in the future, but I don't know when I'll have time to and I forgot about it, it's fine for Tombi to use my chars in her writing if she wants.

It can be anywhere you like, I'm just labeling the bigger locations and the streets simply for reference.

Labeling individual houses and stores would turn the map into just a collage of words. XD

Hoshika
02-02-2011, 04:13 AM
I suggest it be on the corner of Holden Avenue and Winterfield Boulevard because corner diners are awesome. :I

So I feel great for thinking of the name Naphtha. Now I just need to refine the rest. :3

XaiakuX
02-02-2011, 05:27 AM
Just finished my SU. Although I kinda wanna add something about him living in a hut out by the lake. If that's going to be the map of Eternia. Vorgu's Home / "Impact Heart" Clothing HQ. Also I would like feed back on certain flaws that my SU may possibly bring, I don't want any kind of phenomenal interference with anyone else, unless people WOULD like that, for interesting conflict right off the bat. Although I can't predict what will happen next, I'm down for a smooth and not so complicated RP. Although with SO many people joining and doing stuff, complications are bound to appear. So I'll get over it. <3

Doodlebop
02-02-2011, 12:09 PM
It looks really great, Neo, but I have one question- wouldn't it be kind of useful to know which gangs have control over which part of town?

Oops, I forgot about this! Yeah, it's fine of Tombi uses my charries. ^^

EDIT: Is it okay if the library is on Northfall Street? I spent way too much time trying to decide where I wanted it to be. x.x

EDITEDIT: Ilona is finished. Her backstory is awful, but meh.

Winter
02-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Lol, I know that, Neo I was just asking for suggestions, kinda like what Hoshika supplied. Just trying to figure out the best place for it to located.

And yeah, the territoy question is a good one--unless Cruxis owns the city already.

Gaby
02-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Aye, Cruxis dominates the city, but the other gangs I guess would have their own little concentration points? I agree, that would be an useful note for reference. C: Though, you know how the gangs are the best, Neo, so if you don't think it'd be much of a difference, then eh. xD

I like the corner diner idea, and the idea Hoshi gave is good, right in front of the park, so yaypeople. :D

The library, have it where you please, downtown maybe? And yeah, Xai, that's fine, lakeside clothing stores ftw? xDD

*hops and skips to the SU thread*

Hoshika
02-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Whoop I'm finished.

Whoop Gaby and Cait are gone. :(

Hoshika
02-08-2011, 05:33 AM
double post, but

everyone has the same powers as my char

feelssobad

Finch
02-08-2011, 09:17 PM
double post, but

everyone has the same powers as my char

feelssobad
There's only one real superpower, and that is mountain dew

Doodlebop
02-08-2011, 09:55 PM
There's only one real superpower, and that is mountain dew

Nope. You can't match the sun-packed power of Sunny D.

I don't really remember that slogan

Gaby
02-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah? Well Redbull gives you wings. :I

Finch
02-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Oh yeah? Well Redbull gives you wings. :I
Kura and the Merines must have a lifetime supply

Winter
02-09-2011, 12:02 AM
XD This discussion seriously did not go there...oh, I guess it did. And Hoshika, don't feel too bad--I wanted to give Winter Suki/Angeline's powers, but it made more sense for Shi's sister to have them 'cause Shi wouldn't be Shi without having pyro abilities and I already had to change his usual last name(it was Kuragari, not Kuroi). As it is I was kinda sad I had to drop his Ninetales ears and nine tails. :)

And simply: Respect the pouch. RESPECT IT!!!

Hoshika
02-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks for making a character that could potentiallyis probably most likely to eat me, Gaby. ;(

also thanks AKATheTitan for making a WATER MONSTER :D

Gaby
02-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Zoharu: *stares at hatgirl* ...:U Zoharu hungryyyyy.

Lime: :I Shut up.

Zoharu&Lime: *bickerbickerargue*

Oliver: ; A; WHY YOU LEEEEEEV ME LYDIAAAA.

I.E. you're welcome, Hoshi. ; U;

Gaby
02-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Excuse the double post, buuuut.

Shazam. C: (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)

Neo Emolga
02-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Excuse the double post, buuuut.

Shazam. C: (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)

So are we officially using that map I made? If we are, it might be a good idea to put it in the second or third post.

Gaby
02-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Agh, I knew I was forgetting something, I was about to come get it now, actually. xD Let me finish my post and I'll put it up later.

Neo Emolga
02-15-2011, 04:35 AM
I'm fine with you starting near Desh, Gaby. That goes for anyone really, feel free to hop in on the gun and drug trading. :P

Doodlebop
02-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Uhhhm, is my Cruxis accepted or not? O.o She's on the same post as my Guardian and my Neutral.

Finch
02-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Sorry, Titan. Feel like stalkin' ya :D

Saraibre Ryu
02-16-2011, 02:03 AM
I miss the day it starts and there is already TWO FREAKIN' PAGES?
I expected three BUT we don't need to go that far ahead...
I'll post tonight.

Hoshika
02-16-2011, 03:00 AM
you know it's only like one page long because OP is actually 3-4 posts and there are only 2 or 3 posts on the second

also I am bad at exposition, no more emo poetry from now on

AKATheTitan
02-16-2011, 03:19 AM
Sorry, Titan. Feel like stalkin' ya :D

Haha, and I'm stalking hatgirl. We're all following each other xD

And Kuragari's gonna show up too. Oh gawd.

Winter
02-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Lol, it's a stalk-circle!

And if Carcinos is already baffled by hatgirl, wait until he sees Shi or Suki/Angeline in action...or Winter's magical growing sword--unless they had those where he comes from?

Hoshika
02-16-2011, 03:33 AM
suddenly I wonder what the first two pages have to do with the merines herself at all lol

Neo Emolga
02-16-2011, 03:37 AM
suddenly I wonder what the first two pages have to do with the merines herself at all lol

Well, Tombi did say she wanted everyone to at least get a few posts in before she had Cho show up.

She'll come.

Gaby
02-16-2011, 03:55 AM
xD No one's missed much of anything, just intro posts and the like.

And Doodle, your Cruxis is accepted, I thought I said it was? D: Pretty much everyone who posted an SU is accepted. xD If I forgot someone, I'm sorry! ; n;

AKATheTitan
02-16-2011, 04:07 AM
The Zodiac Sabre

The Zodiac Sabre's twelve runes represent the twelve gods of the Zodiac, as well as the elements they control. The Zodiac sabre emulates their power, and by unlocking its abilities can turn the wielder itself into a god. The purpose of the sword, along with the other Eternal artifacts, was to provide a juxtiposition to the Zodiac if they were released and a crusade against humanity occured. A chosen hero, with the lineage of a Greek legend would be able to wield the artifacts; Cancer's breeding of Carcinos Xephyr has granted him this power despite not being human.

Cancer Rune: The Sabre can now create small tidal waves.

Sagittarius Rune: The Sabre can ressurect the freshly deceased and turn them into zombified minions, which can then be controlled if nearby.

Leo Rune: The Sabre can create a shockwave of flame, and grants the wielder protection from fire.

Scorpio Rune: The Sabre's edge becomes coated in a lethal neurotoxin that can paralyze or kill victims.

Taurus Rune: The wielder temporarily becomes invulnerable to one aspect of the combat triangle (melee, missiles or magic.)

Aires Rune: The Sabre creates turbulence in the surrounding air, buffering and knocking back anything around it.

Capricorn Rune: The Sabre can summon powerful beams of light from the ground, incinerating those struck.

Pisces Rune: The user can summon water elementals to aid in combat.

Gemini Rune: The user can create a crystal doppelganger to support in battle.

Virgo Rune: The Sabre grants charisma that can bend all but the most determined to the user's will.

Aquarius Rune: Allows short-scale teleportation at will.

Libra Rune: Weakens stronger foes to the level of the wielder.

Upon aquiring the twelfth rune, the user is incapable of being considered a mortal; they are a demi-god. Carcinos Xephyr loses his water elemental form and becomes a flesh and blood
Demi-god, named Arrostia Xephyr.

SATANA NEXUS XEPHYR

Xephyr's ressurected form uses the Zodiac Sabre as its host, combined with the maimed and defiled corpse of Arrostia Xephyr as a body. Satana Nexus Xephyr's pure anger, hatred, and vengenace pollutes the Zodiac Sabre, granting the demonic angel (or angelic demon) a new assortment of powers.

Cancer: Xephyr can protect himself with a forcefield to deflect incoming attacks, which can only be dispersed by wearing it down.

Sagittarius: Xephyr can telepathically lacerate his victims, draining their blood to fuel his own vitality.

Leo: Xephyr can call forth a hellfire of flaming debris to obliterate his victims.

Scorpio: Xephyr can let loose a virulent disease which transfers between targets, draining their sanity and strength.

Taurus: Temporarily renders Xephyr invincible.

Aires: Xephyr can fill the air with smoke, blinding and suffocating his victims.

Capricorn: Xephyr can let forth globs of pure shadow, which can painfully drag victims to oblivion.

Pisces: Xephyr can revert to a wraith when not in combat.

Gemini: Xephyr can freeze his victims in blocks of ice, draining their stamina severely.

Virgo: Xephyr's influence steadily drives those nearby into insanity.

Aquarius: Teleportation now can span planets and solar systems in an instant, but at the cost of vitality.

Libra: If bested once, forces the player to control Satana Nexus Xephyr instead of their character. <--(intended more for a vidya game than an RP)

----

*Deep breath...* ohkay no rants pl0x (you know who you are ;]) I'm not gonna be a noob and be like 'kay Xephyr gets all his powers at once haha i win lol merines now a crispy critter.' (that actually sounds like it could be a pretty awesome plot twist though)These are Xephyr's POSSIBLE powers, and even in my own continuity he never obtained most of the Runes until after Cancer's release which won't end up happening during the RP anyways. Nor will they be activated whenever I feel during a fight. Cancer's rune is ALWAYS first, as well. Because Cancer is strangely generous for some reason, even with all the genocide crap and all. wierd guy, you'd never want to meet him, what with the wound that eternally bleeds and all. but i digress! :P

Pay no attention to Satana Nexus Xephyr. That can... erm... will only happen after Carcinos Xephyr becomes Arrostia Xephyr and... well, he gets killed. Those who witness SNX will soon wish they hadn't. Cuz they'll be dead. MWHUAHAHAHAhahahaha*cough* but SNX is just a cool dude and doesn't afraid of anything so I included him for the hell of it.

Expect to see Cancer's rune near the middle of the RP and Sagittarius' near the end.

In conclusion: I like lots of unnecessary background information.

Neo Emolga
02-16-2011, 04:31 AM
*Deep breath...* ohkay no rants pl0x (you know who you are ;]) I'm not gonna be a noob and be like 'kay Xephyr gets all his powers at once haha i win lol merines now a crispy critter.'

As long as you earn them, that's fine with me. In fact I don't even mind Carcinos Xephyr growing into that fifty foot crab later on, as long as everyone else has had the opportunity to advance in their own way, and you've justified earning that ability through RPing.

It's just starting off as that juggernaut crustacean right out of the starting gate that I didn't particularly like. But yeah, in other RPs, through long-term power-earning, I've turned my character into creatures that were arguably even stronger than that (I still fondly love Qinglong). So yeah, in time, go wild and all out if you'd like. Keeps things interesting.

Saraibre Ryu
02-16-2011, 04:33 AM
Neo.

I'm warning you now.

Prepare to have a Terminator moment.

*is about to post*

Hoshika
02-16-2011, 04:33 AM
and I thought my skill set growth was complex @_@

AKATheTitan
02-16-2011, 04:36 AM
I don't even mind Carcinos Xephyr growing into that fifty foot crab later on

Eternia City's never gonna pay off the damages now. :P

Winter
02-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Oh no... Looks like we're all gonna have to learn a few things before we get to the end of this RP...

Neo Emolga
02-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Eternia City's never gonna pay off the damages now. :P

But they'll have enough crab cakes to last them for the next twenty years. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Gaby
02-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Well, character growth is part of the RP. xD Meh, I for one don't focus on skills as much, but of course, I'll have to throw more in as time goes along, given the fact I'm RPing with SUPERHUMAN FREAKS.[/wut]

And remember, Neo, time-skipping is a no-no. :C That's two hours gone for you, but everyone else is still in the 12PM-1PM timeframe. D: If anything, ask for permission for a time-skip before you do it, aye? C:

EDIT: ALSO, anyone who wants to can pop up at Oliver's apartments, the shut-in could use a friend/I wanna post with him. :D

Finch
02-16-2011, 08:25 PM
As long as you earn them, that's fine with me. In fact I don't even mind Carcinos Xephyr growing into that fifty foot crab later on, as long as everyone else has had the opportunity to advance in their own way, and you've justified earning that ability through RPing.

It's just starting off as that juggernaut crustacean right out of the starting gate that I didn't particularly like. But yeah, in other RPs, through long-term power-earning, I've turned my character into creatures that were arguably even stronger than that (I still fondly love Qinglong). So yeah, in time, go wild and all out if you'd like. Keeps things interesting.
Inazuma was cooler, XD Shadow Qinglong ftw

Gaby
02-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Yeah, it's official, Cho's getting dumped at the lake k tnx. :I *proceeds to make Oliver go there for GOD I DON'T KNOW WHY unless someone goes to the apartments he's at*

Altrius
02-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Oh Gaby, those random thugs can go to the apartments if you want :)
And I have a feeling Zohura and Rory will not get on ^^

Gaby
02-17-2011, 12:42 AM
Zoharu hates pretty much every grunt but Rory's up there with Lime. xD

Hoshika
02-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Hold on Neo, the Sons of Lucifer are gone. Did you mention them like they were still around on purpose?

Neo Emolga
02-17-2011, 03:40 AM
Hold on Neo, the Sons of Lucifer are gone. Did you mention them like they were still around on purpose?

Okay, so you... randomly decided to toast a rival NPC gang I had originally created on my own for Cruxis to fight? Us Cruxis peeps need something to do while we wait for Cho to show up, you know.

Anyway, I can make it the Hexagrams instead.

Gaby
02-17-2011, 03:46 AM
I always thought Hoshika meant part of the gang went down, not the whole thing. :I The gang as a whole kinda falls on Neo's hands, since he's the one that brought them up to begin with, so...

Neo Emolga
02-17-2011, 04:04 AM
I always thought Hoshika meant part of the gang went down, not the whole thing. :I The gang as a whole kinda falls on Neo's hands, since he's the one that brought them up to begin with, so...

That's actually exactly what I thought, but eh, its no problem if that gang is dead to fit better with the history of Hoshika's character. Instead of intending to unleash the "darkness" that lies in that museum, the Hexagrams could stumble upon it unintentionally.

Hoshika
02-17-2011, 04:10 AM
ehh I didn't know it was that important, sorry :s

thanks for changing it in my favor (?) though

Gaby
02-17-2011, 04:11 AM
Bah, here I thought I was done with Zoharu's post. xD I guess you could make another gang to sub the Lucifer's? And yeah Hoshi, if Neo's fine with it, they can be gone. C:

Neo Emolga
02-17-2011, 04:23 AM
Bah, here I thought I was done with Zoharu's post. xD I guess you could make another gang to sub the Lucifer's? And yeah Hoshi, if Neo's fine with it, they can be gone. C:

I'm just going to say they're completely gone. If any of my past posts suggest they're not, just ignore it, from here on in, they're a dead gang.

The Broken Renegades and the Hexagrams will still be active, however.

Gaby
02-17-2011, 04:28 AM
Your call, Neo. :D Once I post, I'm off to bed, I'll post with Oliver tomorrow, and you're not obliged to bring Suki in, Winter. xD Just thought you'd want to join in on the action. The only reason Zoharu tells Lime to bring Suki in like he knows she's there is because he knows how close they are, so he assumes that's where she'd be. o:

Also, that affected RPer thing is extremely useful. xD I suggest everyone give it a whirl, it helps for someone who's been away for a while and just wants to read the posts involving him/her. C:

Also, if there's anyone who's yet to post by Friday, I'm sending PM's to them to remind them that it's started, really hoping that I wont have to boot anyone out already. D:

ALSO SHEN GET YOUR SU DONE. D: I wanna RP wiff youuuu.

Latio-Nytro
02-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Hoshi, You're getting Iagetekk and Xephyr mixed up. Iagetekk isn't even slightly human looking. In fact, it would take someone REALLY dull to miss the three heads and six snakelike tails. Ryu's who I'm waiting on to post.

Just so you know.

EDIT: Shen, Put down your SU already! I'm waiting for you! OK, not really, but still.

Hoshika
02-17-2011, 10:14 PM
I wasn't even talking about you, in fact I thought you were sneaking up on somebody else; I was talking about titan's char because he's been following me since right after my first post

god how many people do I have do deal with :\

edit: either way titan's pretty much fixed this not-mixup with his post unless if there's something else we missed

AKATheTitan
02-17-2011, 11:52 PM
Out of curiosity, what country/continent is Eternia on? I've always imagined it as Eastern European. It'd help me if I knew where it really was, though.

Winter
02-18-2011, 01:00 AM
..and you're not obliged to bring Suki in, Winter. xD Just thought you'd want to join in on the action. The only reason Zoharu tells Lime to bring Suki in like he knows she's there is because he knows how close they are, so he assumes that's where she'd be.

Lol, I wanna join in! Time to evac the diner by convenient excuse of gov't made phone app. XD

Gaby
02-18-2011, 02:20 AM
Well, that's never truly been settled, but in my mind, yeah, I've always thought of it as European with some Oriental thrown in. Like Neo (I think it was Neo?) put it a few pages back, modernized but still old, which is why you see swords AND guns running around. C:

@Winter: Hurryandpostwoman, this is gonna get gooood. :I

Also, I read someone wanted to bring in one of their Cruxis charries? Rory or Suki can call him in if you'd like, or Lydia, whoever wants to take care of it is fine by me. xD

Latisiblings
02-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Also, I read someone wanted to bring in one of their Cruxis charries? Rory or Suki can call him in if you'd like, or Lydia, whoever wants to take care of it is fine by me. xD

Yeah, that was me. If anyone can just give him a call at the end of their post, that would be great.

AKATheTitan
02-18-2011, 02:57 AM
Made a drawing of Cx in my notebook during english today (yay subs). My art skills aren't nearly as good as some other people here *coughtombicough* :P but it came out pretty good, I'll upload it tomorrow if I'm not too laazy to do it. :D

I also tried doing his True Form, but it came out... wierd. How do you draw a crab mouth? O_o

Hoshika
02-18-2011, 03:12 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/Mouth-Hermit_crab.jpg

kind of like a grasshopper mouth

this whole monster-sees-another-monster ordeal is kind of funny to me :p

Winter
02-18-2011, 03:47 AM
Posted, Gaby. And I repeat, I love Josh's evac speech. XD

Saraibre Ryu
02-18-2011, 04:55 AM
I hope Neo won't mind having Demitri give the reason for the motives of the Hexagrams trying to blow up the museum.

Neo Emolga
02-18-2011, 05:07 AM
I hope Neo won't mind having Demitri give the reason for the motives of the Hexagrams trying to blow up the museum.

That's fine. Its also possible for them to have multiple motives as well, in case I or someone else feels like tacking something else onto them.

Saraibre Ryu
02-18-2011, 05:14 AM
That's fine. Its also possible for them to have multiple motives as well, in case I or someone else feels like tacking something else onto them.

I've just got a good one for them trying to blow up the museum. XD

Tombi
02-18-2011, 10:19 PM
I'm eager to bring Cho in tomorrow, so I'll brainstorm ideas on how to do so. Apologies if I interrupt anything. :P

Neo Emolga
02-18-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm eager to bring Cho in tomorrow, so I'll brainstorm ideas on how to do so. Apologies if I interrupt anything. :P

Actually, I think you should interrupt EVERYTHING, and make Cho's arrival epic and explosive. :P

Gaby
02-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Alright, then that's when Oliver discovers... WHAT IS LOVE. BABY DUN'HURT M-*murdered brick'd shot*

Otariver?: 8D CHOOOO. *dramatic run-towards-her*

Hoshika
02-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Actually, I think you should interrupt EVERYTHING, and make Cho's arrival epic and explosive. :P

Everybody: boy we sure love doing stuff completely unrelated to the main story
Cait: LOOK AN ANGEL

and then giant meteors rain down from the sky and explode everything and everyone dies

the end!

Gaby
02-19-2011, 05:09 AM
And then Cho's hand bursts out from the crater a la zombie.

The end...? -insertdramaticDUNDUNDUUUUNhere-

Winter
02-19-2011, 05:24 AM
And then Winter would look around and ask "Okay, where the heck is that music coming from?" and Shi would shrug and tell her "Dunno, but let's go help that girl. Notlike anyone else is gonna move any time soon.". This would be followed by facepalms and them trying to help Cho outta the crater because everyone else is standing and staring.

Doodlebop
02-19-2011, 12:11 PM
And Allana would flip a lid. And Ilona would be like 'whatever' and nail Cho with her gun....

Maybe we should stop theorizing and just do it, hmm? xD

Tombi
02-19-2011, 05:13 PM
ohi cho.

I was starting to feel left-out. xD

Winter
02-19-2011, 06:12 PM
XD Talk about coming in with a bang--poor park. I kinda wish I understood the conversation bits in that post, though...

Looks like Shi and Winter are closest to Cho, unless Oliver wound up there.

Neo Emolga
02-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Considering Desh is on the rooftop of a building near the park, he definitely saw that.

I do have to say, Tombi, that was a pretty cool entrance. Cho's poor wings seem like a train wreck though. XP

Tombi
02-19-2011, 07:04 PM
XD Talk about coming in with a bang--poor park. I kinda wish I understood the conversation bits in that post, though...

Looks like Shi and Winter are closest to Cho, unless Oliver wound up there.

Aha, it is a possibility that you will in the near future, Cherry~ x3

Considering Desh is on the rooftop of a building near the park, he definitely saw that.

I do have to say, Tombi, that was a pretty cool entrance. Cho's poor wings seem like a train wreck though. XP

I thought he would, haha!

Thanks a lot. n-n I had good music as inspiration, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDwyG3vy1w) though I always end up getting teary at 2:03 xDD

Saraibre Ryu
02-19-2011, 10:26 PM

Objective Complete!

Bonus Points: Demitri

Yes Cho had a very excruciating entrance. XD

I will post soon. Ryu and Lyndy will come join Cho's welcoming party. 8x

Gaby
02-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Gonna PM the people who haven't posted, then play a GB game with my friend, then off to post with all my charries staring in amazement at THE BEAUTY OF CHO AMAGAD.

Olivaru: *cling@Cho's limp body* = w= Mine.

Lydia: :I I'm sexier k tnx.

Zoharu: WUT DO ANGILZ TAEST LEIK o xo

Winter
02-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Winter: *beats Oliver off with Shi's bowstaff* She needs medical attention, and she's barely concious, back off, before I permanently brand you as a perv.

Shi: Winter, can I have my bowstaff back, please? Before you accidentally stab him or something?

Suki/Angeline: *in total deadpan* Yes Lime, you're hotter than she is. No, Zoharu, you can't eat her. At least not right now.

Gaby
02-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Oliver: *humping latched on to Cho's leg* = w=! Miiiine.

Lime: DAMN RIGHT I AM. D:< Stupidblondebimbo.

Zoharu: :I Shutup, I am superior to you, vermin. *swings staff around*

Saraibre Ryu
02-20-2011, 06:58 AM
Ryu: I thought the drunkard bar was nuts.

Lyndy: Party mix anyone?

I sense major future conflict with Ryu and Zephyr.

AKATheTitan
02-20-2011, 07:05 AM
Xephyr probably wouldn't go after Ryu intentionally, as his vendetta is only against humans. He's very tolerant of non-human senitents, unless, of course, they choose to ally themselves with humans. Cho, for example, is about to have a very bad day. :P

Saraibre Ryu
02-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Xephyr probably wouldn't go after Ryu intentionally, as his vendetta is only against humans. He's very tolerant of non-human senitents, unless, of course, they choose to ally themselves with humans. Cho, for example, is about to have a very bad day. :P

Yes well, Ryu, having a sense, a much different sense of morale than Xephyr, and the fact that in her life she was killed over and over for 100 years or so as a child just because she was the Harbinger of the End of All's End back where she's from [it's long and complicated] she's gonna be a bit more inclined to defend those who can't.

She believes that everything should get a second chance.

Speaking of which...Ryu isn't gonna like Xephyr even more for jumping Cho when she's busted up like that.

Neither will Oliver...as far as he's concerned, only he can jump Cho. *cough*

Gaby
02-20-2011, 07:26 AM
Damn straight only Oliver can jump Cho. xD

Oliver: *still humplatched on to Cho's leg* = w=!!

Anyways, Lydia's gift for nicknaming everyone is glorious. xD And I keep laughing when I imagine Xephyr's greek english. Loving the RP so far. <3

Hoshika
02-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Man I have no idea what to do. :(

Finch
02-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Well, Scabby, I HAD posted. But as it turns out, I'm soooooo busy with work these days that when I DO get in I don't feel like writing stuff up. So I'mma back out, sorry.

Gaby
02-20-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry, Finch, I didn't mean to PM you, I c/p'd your name on there by accident. ; A; Sorry to see you leave, though... Any way we could convince you to stay? D:

In any case, I'll wait on Winter's post before I post with Oliver. :D

Winter
02-20-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm kinda waiting on Tombi to post.

However, be ready for the wrath of Winter. XD She plans on yelling at everyone who's just standing there asking questions, and Oliver for staring at the girl and not taking his own initiative to help. Yes, she's fun like that. And you think Cho's about to haave a bad day? I know at least three chars that will tell you wrong. :)

Winter: *kicks Oliver's head* What is wrong with you? She needs medical attention! As in she will die if I'm the only one doing something!

Shi: I'm making sure no one touches you or her...well other than the horomone-ruled idiot you're yelling at.

Suki/Angeline: I'm just telling you what's obvious. 'Sides,you do know I can hold my own in a fight. *puts ice wall between her and Zoharu*

Gaby
02-20-2011, 05:44 PM
Actually Winter (the person), Oliver a) asked if Winter (the charry xD) had a phone to call a hospital and b) ripped up his vest to cover up wounds/put pressure on it so she doesn't bleed out and is c) trying to keep Cho from going into shock. xD He's actually doing something. ; A;

Olivaru: *HUMPHUMPHUMPHMUP* = w=

Whereas DC!Oliver, not so much.

Lime: *headdesks* Why are we related. ; A;

Zoharu: *walks to giant ass tree, lifts it up, throws at wall, then proceeds to cover ears* Verminverminverminvermin lalalalala shutup. :I

Winter
02-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Yes, but her whole issue is that everyone keeps asking when she would simply prefer them do something without asking(like don't hand me your shirt, start fixing her yourself!). And as it is she's in agreement with Ryu: hospital=bad idea for winged girl.

Winter: *drags Oliver off* That is not beneficial to her health, idiot! Go sit in a corner or something.

Shi: Look, if you like her that much, keep her from dying.

Suki/Angeline: *flexes hand, causing ice wall to grab tree and shoot it back* I'm soooooo glad my little brother has more sense than yours.

Gaby
02-20-2011, 06:20 PM
...But he is going to help. D: He's gonna bandage up too, that's why he handed her half. xD Two people work faster than one, ja? Was planning on bandaging up int hat first post but it got too long so I left it at that. D: And Oliver's pretty adamant about there not being a Merines, so he'll probably be the one to call her out on her 'fake' wings. xD

Oliver: *BITE@Winter's hand, proceeds to latch on back to Cho, HUMPHUMPHUMPHUMP* = w=!!!

Tree trunk: WEEEEEEEEE~ *explodes* D': B'aww.

Lime: *puts down crossbow* :I Oi, we don't need to get snippy at each other. Captain Dumpster, go eat, Idon'tknow, Kura. D: Suki, we'll beat him up in his sleep. C:

Zoharu: ... *approveface* |//D Hurrhurr.

Tombi
02-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Woulda posted a few hours ago but my dastardly father stole the PC xD But here I am, and Word is open~ 8D

Winter
02-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Ah... Now we get it. :) Don't expect her not to be snappish, though.

And yay!

Shi: *glaring at Oliver* I'd advise you to not bite her again, or I'll have to roast you. And get off the poor girl.

Winter: What the heck is wrong with men?

Suki/Angeline: Which one? Your favorite boss or your brother? I wouldn't mind beating up either of them.

Winter
02-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Ah... Now we get it. :) Don't expect her not to be snappish, though.

And yay!

Shi: *glaring at Oliver* I'd advise you to not bite her again, or I'll have to roast you. And get off the poor girl.

Winter: What the heck is wrong with men?

Suki/Angeline: Which one? Your favorite boss or your brother? I wouldn't mind beating up either of them.

Gaby
02-20-2011, 07:42 PM
And don't expect Oliver to not be snappish right back. xD I don't see them getting along.

Oliver: *ignores outside voices, simply HUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPS Cho's lifeless (well he humped the life out of her forchrist'ssake) body* = w=!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia: Both. Please. D: AND HE'S NOT MY FAVORITE I HATE HIM.

Zoharu: *imagining happy eating time with Kura* = w= Hurrhurr.

Btw, Winter, you double posted. xD

Tombi
02-20-2011, 07:56 PM
I knew that'd happen, Neo. I KNEW. I KNEW IT WOULD.

Winter
02-20-2011, 08:00 PM
Yeah, I realize that now--it wouldn't load the page when I tried to post it, and I thought the duplicate block thingy would catch it. And no, I don't foresee them getting along either. XD Be interesting, though.

Suki/Angeline: Sarcasm, Lime. I was using sarcasm. And good.

Shi: Poor girl.

Winter: Can I stab him?

Neo Emolga
02-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey Tombi, do you want to proceed as if Kuragari joined Desh and Zoharu on the fourth floor of the museum via flying through the rooftop window?

Looks like it might be a three-way fight between Cruxis, Hexagrams, and Kuragari.

Tombi
02-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Hey Tombi, do you want to proceed as if Kuragari joined Desh and Zoharu on the fourth floor of the museum via flying through the rooftop window?

Looks like it might be a three-way fight between Cruxis, Hexagrams, and Kuragari.

Sounds like a good idea. When I saw you posted I threw my raisin box across the room. XDD

Gaby
02-20-2011, 10:36 PM
So, I can read Sensei's post assuming that she went into the window and not the roof, ja? xD

Neo Emolga
02-20-2011, 11:33 PM
So, I can read Sensei's post assuming that she went into the window and not the roof, ja? xD

I'd say yes, that's the way I treated it in my last post.

AKATheTitan
02-21-2011, 04:20 AM
Bonus points to Latio for finding the flaws in Xephyr's rhetoric. In the end, the only thing that drives the Carcinos, Maelduine, and Skorpios (The races of Cancer, Sagittarius, and Scorpius, respectively) is revenge. They try to justify humanity's exitinction with their own genocides, even though they plan on committing genocide themselves. But in their eyes, the fate of three superior races is far greater than that of one inferior one. Each group, the Vengeful Stars and humanity, is flawed in its own way. I have a penchant for situations where there is no true good or evil. =)

And for you Cruxis n0obs, stop going so fasssssst. I wanna get Xephyr with the Cruxisians, but I can barely keep up. O_o

Sigh... Poor Sagittarius. He got hit the worst. The Maelduine were completely exterminated during the Olympian's purge. The only one left is Maelduine Supreme, his own incarnate. Cancer still has several thousand remaining Carcinos under his rule, and Scorpius still has tens of thousands of Skorpios. Then again, Sagittarius did just end up reanimating them through necromancy, so I guess all's good, isn't it? :P Not to mention he has the Black Steel under his control, as well, but let's not worry about them, shall we. >_>

Saraibre Ryu
02-21-2011, 07:03 AM
So...I'm gonna guess this energy crescent thing is coming at a mildly aerial position then?

I'm gonna post soon so...Winter don't post yet. >_<
Same for you Gabberz. pX

EDIT: GABY =-=

Altrius
02-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Im seriously having trouble keeping up with this o: had a mental few days at work :(

Tombi
02-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Before I post, I'm gonna summarise everything that's happened and put it in my reserve in the RP thread. I'll keep updating it and then everyone can know what's going on, and it'll be helpful when we reopen SUs, too. :P

If ever something happens with your character that you feel is crucial to the plot, don't hesitate to drop me a line and I'll add it in.

Gaby
02-21-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm sorry, Sabby! Dx You posted that RIGHT as I was finishing my post... :C I'll edit the post. C:

Saraibre Ryu
02-22-2011, 04:32 AM
Okay so things are less confuzzling for you all...

Okay Tombi, yes you got the stuff right...and I'm surprised no one else jumped at the fact Ryu lit Cho on fire...even just the visual, no matter how warning of the weird it was. Even if it is slowly healing her bleeding wounds. And it's purple fire. Pretty purple fire makes people stare. 8x

Also Aldvir isn't sheathed, as the sword is as big as a person itself...it vanishes back into the dimension of demons aldvir came from, but as far as anyone needs to be concerned, we will just AKA it as Ryu's hammerspace.

EDIT: Oh yeah, as of my last post, Lyndy can turn into Cho. I also get bonus point for the Cho Squad name kthnxbai.

Gaby
02-22-2011, 05:18 AM
...xD Do you skim my posts or do you read them, Sabby? Oliver was like O xO at a) Lyndy turning into a dog/brace and the fire coming ut of Ryu. xDD;;

And thanks, didn't know that. :3 But, for lack of a better word, let's do sheathed. xD

And derp, that'll be a) useful and b) confusing for Oliver, because Lord knows she'll note his smittening and she WILL use it to piss him off as he follows her like a puppy.

Oliver: *HUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPUMPHUMPHUMP*

Or a horny one. :I *hands bonus points yo*

ALSO ALTRIUS, you didn't miss much, if you want, have Rory stick with Lydia and Suki, since at this point, Zoharu and Desh already cleaned up house. xP Or let's assume he went up with Dan for back up? :D I'll allow you to timeskip since you're pretty far behind.

Saraibre Ryu
02-22-2011, 05:24 AM
...xD Do you skim my posts or do you read them, Sabby? Oliver was like O xO at a) Lyndy turning into a dog/brace and the fire coming ut of Ryu. xDD;;

And thanks, didn't know that. :3 But, for lack of a better word, let's do sheathed. xD

And derp, that'll be a) useful and b) confusing for Oliver, because Lord knows she'll note his smittening and she WILL use it to piss him off as he follows her like a puppy.

Oliver: *HUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPUMPHUMPHUMP*

Or a horny one. :I *hands bonus points yo*

ALSO ALTRIUS, you didn't miss much, if you want, have Rory stick with Lydia and Suki, since at this point, Zoharu and Desh already cleaned up house. xP Or let's assume he went up with Dan for back up? :D I'll allow you to timeskip since you're pretty far behind.

I expected something more verbal and spontaneous like a...WTF moment...XD

As for Lyndy...yeah she probably will nibble everyone and be able to turn into Oliver at one point. XD Lyndy will only look like Cho...though I'm sure that with all the inappropriateness...Lyndy will teach him a lesson or so. XD

I'm gonna post in like, two minutes by the way.

Neo Emolga
02-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Altrius, Gaby's right, we're pretty much done with the whole museum episode. It was really just to get Cruxis moving and active before Cho arrived and the fight becomes the Guardians against Cruxis with the neutrals trying to intervene for their own motives.

Also, we're really only posting about once a day. Is that too fast for everyone?

Winter
02-22-2011, 03:23 PM
XD If Lyndy doesn't teach him a thing or two, Shi and Winter will. Speaking of, anyone realize Shi's got a thing for her yet?

And yeah, the Cruxis posts were confuzzling, but not a ton actually happened. As it is, neither me nor Gaby have actually posted for Suki or Lime since Suki(npc Josh in tow) showed up.

Random funfact: Shinichi's full first name can almost be literally translated as "death first" while Suki's means "life", and both have knoledge of Japanese words--hence why he calls Cho "Butterfly".

Tombi
02-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Really sorry I haven't posted, guys, I had to go to the doctor's today 'cause I have a sinus infection >_< My head is pounding like a betch so I'll have to post tomorrow. T_T Dun' hate me.

Gaby
02-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Speaking of, anyone realize Shi's got a thing for her yet?

You... you want Oliver to beat him up? xD You can tell he's getting smitten. Andyeah, I haven't posted with Lime because I'm waiting for Altrius to post, since I don't want to leave him without an opening. :C For all intents and purpouses, Altrius is free to assume Lime and Suki already assumed position with him in his post. If that's fine with Winter, of course. xD

Winter
02-23-2011, 01:21 AM
I think you read that wrong--Shi's got a thing for Winter, not Cho. XD

And fine by me, so long as I know what we're doing/where we're at before you drop Suki in some crazy situation or something.

AKATheTitan
02-23-2011, 03:31 AM
GODS:

God is a very general term. In reality, there are many species of gods, each with a different method of utilizing their powers. Two major catagories can be drawn, however: True-blooded gods, and minor gods.

True-blooded gods, such as the Precursors or the Olympians, require worship from their subjects in order to gain power. Although this means their power is virtually limitless if a hypothetical infinite population were to worship them, the converse is also true; without worship at all, these gods dwindle and die away, as the Olympians learned. If a True-blooded god lacks worship, they eventually spiral into rampancy and become incredibly hostile to anyone around them, even fellow gods. Lack of worship prevents True-blooded gods from crossing between their dimension and ours, as well; they are either trapped in their own realm, or trapped in reality. The Olympians, after being superseded by Christianity, suffered this fate, as did most of the Precursors when they were overthrown by the Titans.

A minor god is also a loose term. A minor god is created by a True-blooded god to serve them and assist in their governance, in most cases. The Titans known to Earth were minor gods themselves, created by the Precursors, and more Titans exist on other worlds. Each member of the Zodiac is also a minor god. Although minor gods have a limit to their power, unlike True-bloods who can become infinitely strong, minor gods do not rely on worship to fuel their abilities, and will continue to exist even without faith. True-bloods must be especially careful when creating minor gods. Although a living minor god can be killed, a minor god granted their powers after death, as is the case with Cancer and the rest of the Zodiac, is immortal and cannot be killed. Celestial imprisonment is one of the very few methods that can be used to keep an undead minor god from wreaking havoc.

Saraibre Ryu
02-23-2011, 06:45 AM
People that are playing characters around Cho.

For freakin' sake.

It's the Cho SQUAD.

Get it right dammit >_< I dun't want my creative genius to go to waste here.

Also Neo, just let me know when you're done at the museum with the kicking of the ass so I can post Demitri pleash and thank ye.

Neo Emolga
02-23-2011, 11:45 AM
Also Neo, just let me know when you're done at the museum with the kicking of the ass so I can post Demitri pleash and thank ye.

Yeah, I was kind of waiting on Tombi to post for Kuragari, but since she seems a bit tied up at the moment and its been well over 24 hours, I'll just try to break away and get back over there.

With that in mind, I hope no one minds now and in the future that if things seem to be getting delayed between Desh and another character, I'm going to have Desh move along and break away, since he's a pretty critical character to the storyline. I don't want to have a situation where its Paul waits for Sarah, who's waiting on Jack, who's waiting on Dave who isn't in the RP anymore and didn't tell anyone, and now everyone's stopped posting. Needless to say, that's... kind of bad. :P

Gaby
02-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Yeah, it's alright if someone hasn't posted in 24 hours to break away, for the reasons Neo's said. :3 Which means, I might have to move Lime along too, if Altrius doesn't post soon. D: I understand you're caught up with work, but that also leaves Suki at a stand-still... x ___x

Also, YES, IT IS THE CHO SQUAD. D:< AND YOU WILL RESPECT IT'S AUTHORITAH.

Tombi
02-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Alright gaiz, Ima postin'. n-n Sorry for the delay, and sorry if it's awful and makes no sense, I'm not in best health. xDD

Saraibre Ryu
02-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Alright gaiz, Ima postin'. n-n Sorry for the delay, and sorry if it's awful and makes no sense, I'm not in best health. xDD

Join the club, I've got buttons.

Buttons with tissue boxes inside! Sauwhutnao 8o

AKATheTitan
02-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Okay, I was pretty vague with my description of Xephyr's true form in my SU, and I've put myself to the task of making an actual list of his abilities, and they're ready for appraisal and revision, if necessary.

True Carcinos:

Carcinos Xephyr, though powerful by himself, may eventually be overwhelmed by superior numbers. If threatened, he will revert to his true form: A titanic fifteen-foot Carcinos. While as his true self, Xephyr will be able to call upon both his sheer physical strength and various Zodiac Magicks for combat. As Cancer's elemental attribute is water, all of Xephyr's magic attacks are water-based.

----

*Flood- Xephyr unleashes a vicious torrent of water from his claws, buffeting and drowning his foes.

*Prism- Xephyr fills the air with a sparkling mist, then fires a beam of light into it. The beam is dispersed into six rays of color that home in and immolate foes. Violet strikes first, and red last, etc.

*Haze- Similiar to Prism, Xephyr covers an area with a dense mist, obscuring the vision of his enemies.

*Brine- Xephyr forces water encrusted with sediments trapped beneath the surface upwards, injuring and hindering the mobility of foes struck.

*Tsunami- (Only works near large bodies of water, AKA Eternia Lake) Xephyr manipulates water into a massive tidal wave, then brutally slams it into his enemies, drowning them beneath it.

-----

Xephyr's physical strength is unmatched, and although he is smaller in size his pincers can still crush a car with ease. His maneuverability is great as well, and will frequently jump around to dodge attacks. His carapace is as durable as ever, with his weak points (WHICH MUST BE ATTACKED FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE) being the upper parts of his legs and his underbelly, which lack armor.

///

Now that I look back on this, I feel like I made Xephyr's fifteen-foot version even more powerful than his fifty-foot version. I still only would only use his true form if Xephyr was hopelessly outnumbered (Say, attacked by every single Guardian at once) or if I'm in a REALLY bad mood and feel like trampling hordes of NPCs for fun. The Hexagrams have pretty much suffered from the Worf Effect at this point, so I don't think they'll mind losing more grunts. xD

Saraibre Ryu
02-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Tombi-chan, remember that Ryu is currently carrying Cho on her back. XD

I'm amused that she thinks Ryu is twitchy. XD

Neo Emolga
02-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Now that I look back on this, I feel like I made Xephyr's fifteen-foot version even more powerful than his fifty-foot version. I still only would only use his true form if Xephyr was hopelessly outnumbered (Say, attacked by every single Guardian at once) or if I'm in a REALLY bad mood and feel like trampling hordes of NPCs for fun. The Hexagrams have pretty much suffered from the Worf Effect at this point, so I don't think they'll mind losing more grunts. xD

Ah, don't worry, your friends at Cruxis will have Xephyr covered.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Anim-tactical-nukeemblem.gif

Tombi
02-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Tombi-chan, remember that Ryu is currently carrying Cho on her back. XD

I'm amused that she thinks Ryu is twitchy. XD

It said that? Where?

T_T

AKATheTitan
02-23-2011, 10:09 PM

Win.

Gaby
02-24-2011, 01:24 AM

Rangers, Militia, TF-141, OpFor: ENEMY NUKE/NEWK/NOOK INCOMING, IT'S OVER.

Spetznaz: OHMYGODHOLYSH*TF*CKF*CKF*CKCRAPIT'SOVERGUYS. ENEMY AC-130 ABOOOOVE.

Rangers, Milia, TF-141, Opfor: ...:I

Black Ops, Op-40, BO!Spetznaz, Tropas, NVA: wut r nuke derp

Saraibre Ryu
02-24-2011, 04:26 AM
It said that? Where?

T_T

Lyndy, even as an inanimate object, was still able to talk. Ryu went and tried to pick up the strange girl, making sure that she was moved as slowly and as gently as possible. Knowing she would be dead weight, she had to try and keep her off the ground as much as possible to prevent dragging. She knew feathers could be really heavy, but hopefully Lyndy wouldn’t mind holding some of that weight. Ryu could easily hold the weight, she had her, as Lyndy put it, ‘super strength’ after all.

It was in mah massive huge post.

Oh, and because of Neo's newest development and my impulsive actions about anything dragon...I demand Desh and Ryu duke it out in the future >_<

Well with Demitri in the picture...yeah I demand an epic battle of the draco's. >_<

Neo Emolga
02-24-2011, 05:05 AM
Oh, and because of Neo's newest development and my impulsive actions about anything dragon...I demand Desh and Ryu duke it out in the future >_<

Well with Demitri in the picture...yeah I demand an epic battle of the draco's. >_<

I ♥ dragons. And yes, I'd gladly take you up on that offer.

At the moment, Kyrax is slowly and spiritually "injecting" himself into Desh via the ring, though its slowly killing Kyrax in the process. The more time that passes, the more Desh becomes like a dragon, and the weaker and weaker Kyrax becomes. Right now, Kyrax is still very much alive and able to help and guide Desh a little bit even from his entrapment of the ring, but that's going to start fading away as Kyrax draws closer and closer to death. In time, Desh will learn a few more dark abilities, as well as be able to show his changing true form, where said true form may just start off as a human with dragon wings, but that will then turn into a human with dragon wings, claws, and a tail, and then turn into a draconian form (half dragon, half human), and ultimately a full dragon form later on that slowly gets stronger over time until Kyrax ultimately dies and Desh becomes a full, 100% dragon.

Of course, the fun doesn't stop there, but those are the only previews of what's to come I'm giving right now.

Saraibre Ryu
02-24-2011, 05:09 AM
I ♥ dragons. And yes, I'd gladly take you up on that offer.

At the moment, Kyrax is slowly and spiritually "injecting" himself into Desh via the ring, though its slowly killing Kyrax in the process. The more time that passes, the more Desh becomes like a dragon, and the weaker and weaker Kyrax becomes. Right now, Kyrax is still very much alive and able to help and guide Desh a little bit even from his entrapment of the ring, but that's going to start fading away as Kyrax draws closer and closer to death. In time, Desh will learn a few more dark abilities, as well as be able to show his changing true form, where said true form may just start off as a human with dragon wings, but that will then turn into a human with dragon wings, claws, and a tail, and then turn into a draconian form (half dragon, half human), and ultimately a full dragon form later on that slowly gets stronger over time until Kyrax ultimately dies and Desh becomes a full, 100% dragon.

Of course, the fun doesn't stop there, but those are the only previews of what's to come I'm giving right now.

Nyahahaha oohhh this is gonna be fun. XD

Demitri is gonna find this development most interesting when he finds out that is...because he will find out. o_o

AKATheTitan
02-25-2011, 01:13 AM
If Cancer and the Carcinos are freed, did you ever wonder how an army of crabs is supposed to take on a human military? Well, here's how.

CARCINOS HIERARCHY:

/--Civilian--/

Carcinos Spawn - Infant Carcinos. Only two feet in size, they are fragile and weak compared to their adult forms. They develop their coordination and cooperation during this phase by working together with each other to hunt small prey, which is then shared amongst the group.

Carcinos Juvenile - Young Carcinos. Five to six feet in size, their bodies are not fully developed, and therefore lack the full strength and protection of an adult. They serve as hunter-gatherers, and stockpile food for the rest of their community. During this phase, the Juvenile develops its combat skills while hunting.

Carcinos - Average Carcinos. Around ten feet in size, they are the 'civilian' of the Carcinos race. Although unarmed, a Carcinos' brute strength and tough carapace makes them a threat. They mainly protect spawn and juveniles from predators and teach them various skills, but also participate in hunting of larger animals. Any other variety of tasks that become prudent are carried out by the adults, as well.

/---Military---/

Carcinos Hoplite - These warriors are equipped with protective metal armor in addition to their carapace, making them very hardy. Besides raw strength, a Carcinos Hoplite carries a pair of twin chainguns within its pincers.

Carcinos Toxote - Armored Carcinos. Equipped with a variety of ranged weapons, from missiles and large shell-mounted cannons, to mortars and howitzers.

Carcinos Magus - Although being lightly-armored Carcinos, Magi rely on Zodiac Magicks for combat, and use water, ice, and light-based spells with great effectiveness.

Carcinos Myrmidon - Around fifteen feet in size. Myrmidons usually are well-armored and carry a pair of autocannons within their claws, in addition to a shell-mounted weapon of some sort. Typically, they lead a squad of Carcinos into battle.

Carcinos Elite - Similiar to the Myrmidon, Elites have light energy shielding, and a group typically accompany a Warlord.

Carcinos Champion - Powerful Carcinos. They utilize numerous shell and claw mounted weapons, both ballistic- and energy- based. They also have decent energy shielding. Functioning somewhat like an officer, Champions command numerous groups of Carcinos soldiers.

Carcinos Warlord - Twenty feet in size, Carcinos Warlords are the most powerful of the Carcinos brood. Equipped with a vast array of ballistic- and energy-based weapons along with an entourage of spells and heavy shields, the Warlord is akin to a General within the ranks of the Carcinos. They are easily identified by their ornate golden armor and ornamental wings.

Carcinos Honor Guard - Warlords assigned to protect Xephyr and Cancer. Though not accompanied by Elites, these Carcinos are incredibly mobile and a great threat.

Carcinos Xephyr - Second-in-command of the Carcinos and Cancer's Incarnate that we all know and love. Is unique in his ability to shapeshift between human and Carcinos form, and wields the Zodiac Sabre, one of the Eternal Artifacts.

Cancer - Patriarch of the Depths, Zodiac of Water, and leader of the Ekdikitikós Astéria. He masterminded humanity's extermination as revenge for the Astéria's deaths at Humanity's hands. Although originally a 25-foot Carcinos that ruled them in a bygone age, Cancer's ascension to godhood after his death greatly increased his power, and his Carcinos form is now hundreds of feet tall. He, like Xephyr, is also capable of shapeshifting from a true to human form. In both forms, Cancer is a master of Zodiac Magicks and can utilize a wide array of top-tier spells to annihilate his enemies.

Neo Emolga
02-25-2011, 03:50 AM
If Cancer and the Carrcinos are freed, did you ever wondered how an army of crabs is supposed to take on a human military? Well, here's how.

Looks like someone sure has a lot of love for crustaceans.

AKATheTitan
02-25-2011, 04:57 AM
If Cancer and the Carrcinos are freed, did you ever wondered how an army of crabs is supposed to take on a human military? Well, here's how.

Looks like someone sure has a lot of love for crustaceans.

Did you really have to quote that sentence? You made me realize how bad a job I did with spelling and grammar. xD

Not really a love for crustaceans as a love for the Zodiac and making tons of extra information. I could go on for ages about the Black Steel, the Zodiac in general, incarnates, Olympians, Titans, blah, artifact temples, temple guardians, eternal plane, on and on and on. :P

Neo Emolga
02-25-2011, 05:26 AM
Did you really have to quote that sentence? You made me realize how bad a job I did with spelling and grammar. xD

Not really a love for crustaceans as a love for the Zodiac and making tons of extra information. I could go on for ages about the Black Steel, the Zodiac in general, incarnates, Olympians, Titans, blah, artifact temples, temple guardians, eternal plane, on and on and on. :P

Yeah, there's an endless amount of mythology out there to grab inspiration from.

As for the crab army you have there and Carcinos Xephyr's beefed up form, bring them on, I've been feeling gutsy lately and have been feeling a change of heart since that time I felt Xephyr was overpowered. Besides, it might take a while for Cho to recover anyway.

EDIT: In other news, I have fully updated the summary that Tombi started all the way up to Post #94.

Tombi
02-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Aww, Neo, thanks! :'D I had a bit done myself, but that doesn't matter xDD; ♥

Okay so I'm not going to be able to post all weekend. ;_; Obviously at the moment Cho's kinda indisposed anyway and as people only really post once a day I doubt I'll get far behind... it just sorta disables Vorgu for you, Caleb, as he's interacting with Kura. I'll leave it up to you whether you wanna wait or break away.

Sorry guys. D:

Gaby
02-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Did Zoharu and Lime come along with Neo to the projects? If they did, I guess they'd probably mill around the car, what with Desh being a bamf. xD

Typing up Oliver now. :3 Also, Winter, I posted with Lydia, but I guess wait until Neo says yes or no to my question before you post? o wo

Neo Emolga
02-26-2011, 04:12 AM
Did Zoharu and Lime come along with Neo to the projects? If they did, I guess they'd probably mill around the car, what with Desh being a bamf. xD

Typing up Oliver now. :3 Also, Winter, I posted with Lydia, but I guess wait until Neo says yes or no to my question before you post? o wo

It's fine if they followed, it would actually be better if they're there, but that's completely up to you. I just didn't want to keep ID Saraibre Ryu waiting on me.

Winter
02-26-2011, 04:56 AM
I'll have to post tomorrow, as I have to get off soon, but Neo, do you want Suki there, or does it matter, so I know ahead of time and can start planning.

Doodlebop
02-26-2011, 02:01 PM
I leave for like a day and suddenly everyone posted five paragraph posts. o_______o' Uhh, so the Cho Squad is headed toward's Winter's character's house? Do I have that right?

Neo Emolga
02-26-2011, 07:33 PM
I'll have to post tomorrow, as I have to get off soon, but Neo, do you want Suki there, or does it matter, so I know ahead of time and can start planning.

I'm still trying to find a way for the Guardians and Cruxis to finally get fighting each other. I mean yes, I could have another fight between Cruxis and NPCs of another gang come up (would be fighting the Broken Renegades this time for variance), but eh, that's not going to still be interesting for long and I'm not too crazy about using this method to kill time between this and having the Guardians challenge Cruxis while Cruxis tries to finish off Cho.

I'm also really kind of hoping Tombi intends to have Cho recover quickly (magically, if need be). The sooner she's up and fighting and challenging Cruxis's operations, the better the RP will be. On the other hand, if she spends ten pages of RP in a bed being slowly nursed back to health, that puts the rest of us, Guardians and Cruxis, in limbo. :P

In the meantime, come on over, I'll try to improvise a solution. I guess we always could be out to try and get into a fight with Xephyr and Iagetekk and get things really heated.

AKATheTitan
02-26-2011, 07:46 PM
I hope not. I've left Iagetekk at this point in favor of joining up with Cruxis (NOT to totally blow up their headquarters this time, :P) I intend to work with them as a double agent against the Guardians.

Neo Emolga
02-26-2011, 08:10 PM
I hope not. I've left Iagetekk at this point in favor of joining up with Cruxis (NOT to totally blow up their headquarters this time, :P) I intend to work with them as a double agent against the Guardians.

Alright, that works. Should be pretty interesting.

I wasn't sure if Xephyr and Iagetekk were still temporary allies or not, but I thought they were.

Winter
02-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Okay, gotcha.

And even if Xephyr intends to join up, it could still lead to an interesting fight if someone on the Cruxis team decided to shoot first and ask questions later...

Personally, I think it'd be fun to have Suki fight his water form at some point, considering her abilities allow her to freeze things. Could lead to an interesting fight.

Saraibre Ryu
02-27-2011, 02:34 AM
I'm also really kind of hoping Tombi intends to have Cho recover quickly (magically, if need be). The sooner she's up and fighting and challenging Cruxis's operations, the better the RP will be. On the other hand, if she spends ten pages of RP in a bed being slowly nursed back to health, that puts the rest of us, Guardians and Cruxis, in limbo. :P

You have no idea what a bit of dragon blood and spit can do Neo.

AKATheTitan
02-28-2011, 02:23 AM
Okay, kinda recycling this from the last DC thread. This shows the different factions of Zodiac, and their respective elemental affinities.

----

Eκδικητικός Aστέρια - The Vengeful Stars (Referred to as the Dark Zodiac by the Zώδια του Φωτός)

Cancer (Water)
Sagittarius (Death)
Leo (Fire)
Scorpio (Poison)
Taurus (Steel)

Zώδια του Φωτός - The Zodiac of Light

Aries (Wind)
Capricorn (Light)
Pisces (Water)
Gemini (Ice)
Virgo (Life)

Αιώνιοι - The Eternals

Aquarius (Time and Space)
Libra (Law and Balance)

Gaby
03-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Winter, if you want, I can have Lime follow Suki while Terry shows up? xD So you're not left wandering around with not much to do. o uo

AKATheTitan
03-02-2011, 02:11 AM
All three of us could team up. :p

Winter
03-02-2011, 02:33 AM
If you want, but she should be able to march right up to him--was just trying to allow the squad to escape her notice for now...

Speaking of, I'll hold off on posting until at least Sabi posts.

AKATheTitan
03-02-2011, 10:27 PM
XEPHYR'S TABLET:

Fortunae plango vulnera
stillantibus ocellis,
quod sua mihi munera
subtrahit rebellis.
verum est, quod legitur
fronte capillata,
sed plerumque sequitur
Occasio calvata.

In Fortunae solio
sederam elatus,
prosperitatis vario
flore coronatus;
quicquid enim florui
felix et beatus
nunc a summo corrui
gloria privatus.

Fortunae rota volvitur;
descendo minoratus;
alter in altum tollitur;
nimis exaltatus
rex sedet in vertice
caveat ruinam!

Delubra deorum malum latet.
in habitu testaménto virtutis;
quod circa parcetur tollitur.
si homo nullo pacto rem sacram
debet intra manus iustorum;
ne mundi eiicietur in vacuo!

-\ /\ /-
\| \/ |/
--------
/-_-_-\

Gaby
03-02-2011, 11:26 PM
OH LORD TITAN. YOUR POST. I laughed so hard reading it. xD

AKATheTitan
03-03-2011, 06:42 PM
oh lord titan. Your post. I laughed so hard reading it. Xd

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Gaby
03-03-2011, 08:49 PM
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
PTTH. DAMN IT TITAN. THAT FACE OGOD. I can't stop thinking of a giant crab with that f-

*opens GIMP*

EDIT:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2uoiecp.jpg

ಠ_ಠ

Yes, that guy with the awesomeface is meant to be Lime.

AKATheTitan
03-04-2011, 02:17 AM
OMG INTERNAT WINNING PIKTURE

Xephyr: How dare you try to devour me, foolish human! YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE CARCINOS ಥ_ಥ

Gaby
03-04-2011, 03:52 AM
GIMMEGIMME. *grabby hands*

Lime: ๏̯͡๏ *CHOMP*

Saraibre Ryu
03-05-2011, 12:41 AM
I will post Ryu Lyndy and Demitri sometime very soon.
So Neo, don't go crashing everything just yet. XD

Neo Emolga
03-05-2011, 01:19 AM
I will post Ryu Lyndy and Demitri sometime very soon.
So Neo, don't go crashing everything just yet. XD

Oh, I won't, but I'll be at least gathering the clouds to rain down on your parade. :P

Saraibre Ryu
03-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Oh, I won't, but I'll be at least gathering the clouds to rain down on your parade. :P

No one ever told you...my favorite weather is overcast. pX

Latio-Nytro
03-05-2011, 08:44 PM
He probably just read your mind and figured that out already.

AKATheTitan
03-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Microsoft Word Works is made of fail. It keeps trying to autocorrect "at one point he..." into "at one poin the..." -________-

And DAMN IT. It's times like these that I wish Xephyr wasn't not human. Human Xephyr's reaction to Lime's 'persuasion'
O_O' '
.-|_|-.

Ohh yeah epic jaw dropping face with my leet ascii skillz.

Winter
03-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Okay, you people need to make up your freaking minds.

Neo says the door to Shi's house is open, and there are a TON of people around, yet Titan, you just totally disregarded that by having Xephyr cut into the door to breach it. If we're going by Neo's explanation, one, the door would already be open, and two, with all the people around, one would think just marching in would be a very bad idea.

Neo Emolga
03-06-2011, 04:53 AM
Okay, you people need to make up your freaking minds.

Neo says the door to Shi's house is open, and there are a TON of people around, yet Titan, you just totally disregarded that by having Xephyr cut into the door to breach it. If we're going by Neo's explanation, one, the door would already be open, and two, with all the people around, one would think just marching in would be a very bad idea.

The door being open/closed is a trivial detail, I don't think it really matters either way. Not to mention it could have easily been closed while Desh wasn't looking.

And if Xephyr and Lime want to bust in and fight, well, that's their choice. As for a ton of people being around, Xephyr at least looks human and Lime is one, so they wouldn't have raised any suspicion on the way there and no one would have thought anything of it. For all anyone knows, they could have simply be latecomers of the Cho Squad.

Besides, I think the Guardians need a wake up call to spend less time pampering Cho and more time getting into the fight. I was even about to barge in myself, but I'm glad Titan simply went ahead and did it for me.

Gaby
03-06-2011, 02:57 PM
^This. By all means, let's just say Oliver closed it after Ryu's little escapade to kick Desh int he behind. xD

Now, about time some action began indeed. |D I remember the first one, it didn't take much before Cruxis was chasing after the gang with Cho in tow. Srsly, it was like find, omgmerines?!, BOOM YOU DIE NOW, OMGOMGRUNFIGHTWUT.

AKATheTitan
03-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Maybe Xephyr closed the door then kicked it down because he likes breaking things and st0of. But yeah, not a super important detail.

Winter
03-07-2011, 02:36 AM
Sorry, I'm my mom's child, details like that bug me.

And Shi's gonna be really mad it's his house that gets turned into a war zone--he really likes that place...

Neo Emolga
03-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Its been like over a week since Tombi posted for Cho. Is she still in this or should we start bunnying her?

Tombi
03-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Sorry guys, I'm here. College and then Pokemon White totally dragged me away from my computer.

Gaby
03-08-2011, 12:43 AM
The concert. Was flippin' amazing. Will upload videos eventually. :3

Bah, but, I've noticed there's been a lack of posting on some people. D: Come on, guys, I understand if life's being a douche, but at least PM me or post here if you're going on hiatus, though really, one post a day wont kill you, it's not like we're asking for 8 paragraphs of 10 sentences each. :C

Doodlebop
03-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Aha, sorry I haven't been doing this for a while. Would someone mind filling me in?

AKATheTitan
03-09-2011, 03:59 AM
I'm going to be away most of this week, so can someone bunny Xephyr for me? I'll be bringing a laptop and I'll post if I get the chance, but to keep things running smoothly someone else should partially take over.

Gaby
03-10-2011, 01:09 AM
I'll bunny Xeph if no one else wants to. C: And I'm waiting on you, Chokins, with a gun pointed at Oliver's face, Cho's powers would be helpful. xD

Also, Neo, let me post before you react to Latio, Zoharu's on his way. :3

AKATheTitan
03-10-2011, 02:50 AM
Penny Arcade Expo ftw. :P

Neo Emolga
03-10-2011, 03:46 AM
I'll bunny Xeph if no one else wants to. C: And I'm waiting on you, Chokins, with a gun pointed at Oliver's face, Cho's powers would be helpful. xD

Also, Neo, let me post before you react to Latio, Zoharu's on his way. :3

I still think we badly need someone to bunny Cho. She's too crucial of a character to leave idle...

AKATheTitan
03-10-2011, 07:40 PM
@Shen: I specifically maneuvered Xephyr's back away from the doorway in my last post. =/

He shifted his position slightly, so he now had a full view of the entry doorway and the two humans. That way, if that other fool from outside decided to walk in on the conversational pleastantries, he would be ready.

Gaby
03-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Oi, I know, Neo. D: And if Sensei doesn't post anytime soon, the only way to stop Lime from blasting her brother's head off is if she hesitates enough for Oliver to take it out of her hands (which he can happily do, but it just seems like such a cliche way to do it), or if say Kratos Shen's charry takes Lime down long enough for Oliver to run off with Cho. D: I'll check if she's on MSN and if not, I'll leave her a message, but starting tomorrow, we'll have to bunny her if there's no post. :C

EDIT: Nevermind, we're going with bunnying, Sensei has college deadlines among other things to deal with, so she gave me the okay to bunny Cho, unless there's someone else who could do it for me? With three charries plus my Russian Mismagius in Cycle to deal with, a 5th will be fffworthy. xD But, since she's a big charry in the RP, if no one feels like it, I'll do. C:

Tombi
03-10-2011, 10:44 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, we're going with bunnying, Sensei has college deadlines among other things to deal with, so she gave me the okay to bunny Cho, unless there's someone else who could do it for me? With three charries plus my Russian Mismagius in Cycle to deal with, a 5th will be fffworthy. xD But, since she's a big charry in the RP, if no one feels like it, I'll do. C:

Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm hoping to post tomorrow, as I have the day off college due to going to the hospital, but feel free to bunny Cho as much as you need to. I honestly haven't abandoned this, I just have lots on my plate at the moment.

Saraibre Ryu
03-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Sorry for the delay in the posting >_<
Sick and I own both Black and White...yeah I'm gonna post soon.

Winter
03-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Sooooo...are Shen and Titan gonna fix their issue soon? It's really hard to post for Shi and Winter when whether or not the guy threatening them just fell down.

Gaby
03-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Titan's brb'ing until Idon'tknowwhen, iirc, so someone's gonna have to bunny Xeph. D: I already got Cho on my hands, so s there anyone who'd be willing to do it for me? Just so the RP doesn't end up stuck. D:

Also, I want everyone who's posted on the RP in the last five days to tell me here, so I can check who's active and who I'm PMing. :/ Except for Titan who's away and Sensei who's in the hospital or whatever she's doing. D:

EDIT!: Also, sorry Shen, but I'm considering your post null after Kratos your charry tries to attack Xephyr, because he has a point, he moved away from the door. xD So, Xeph is still standing, unless Shen decides to edit the post? o:

Winter
03-12-2011, 09:16 PM
I've posted in the last five days.

Not to sound argumentative, but how is he interrogating Shi at swordpoint and still able to keep an eye on the door? Aside from that, it's not like Xephyr was expecting whatshisface to shoot lightning at him, would he have had that much time to react anyway? I know he's superhuman, but still...and if he managed to dodge it, that would leave room for stabbing/attempted incineration from Winter and Shi.

Gaby
03-13-2011, 12:20 AM
@Shen: I specifically maneuvered Xephyr's back away from the doorway in my last post. =/

^Like he said, the post before Shen's, he moved back to watch both the door and the kids, and, assuming the room's big enough, he'd have enough room to catch them moving around and the door, or watch the two of them and watch the door from the edge of his vision.

o xo If anything, ask Titan, he'd probably explain better than me. xD

Saraibre Ryu
03-13-2011, 07:55 AM
I posted in the last...six days... o.O
I am active in this until we die...wait...in RP terms that doesn't really work out.

AKATheTitan
03-14-2011, 12:29 AM
^Like he said, the post before Shen's, he moved back to watch both the door and the kids, and, assuming the room's big enough, he'd have enough room to catch them moving around and the door, or watch the two of them and watch the door from the edge of his vision.

o xo If anything, ask Titan, he'd probably explain better than me. xD

I'm back from PAX East, so I can post frequently again.

Xephyr moved 90 degrees clockwise around the room, essentially. He's perpendicular to the entryway now, which is how he can stay focused on Shi and but not get backstabbed. Either way, it wasn't the greatest etiquette to land the hit without giving me at least a chance to attempt a dodge or anything (even if I were to fail the dodge in my own post,) but since in Shen's post it was a backstab, I was forgiving of it.

Neo Emolga
03-14-2011, 04:17 AM
I posted in the last...six days... o.O
I am active in this until we die...wait...in RP terms that doesn't really work out.

It's not just you, we're all officially locked in place until Lime's shots at Cho are resolved, and I think everyone's been stalling as we're waiting for Tombi to post, which honestly seems like it isn't going to happen anymore, or at least not for a long while. If that's the case, I think people are going to start dropping out if they haven't already.

Hate to say it, but it's make or break time. Either one of the Guardians decides to bunny Cho here and now on a long term basis (or inherit her powers and essentially become the new Merines), or the RP's over. But keeping the entire RP in limbo like this day after day indefinitely and expecting everyone else to wait just isn't going to happen, people will eventually abandon this, as I'm sure a few have done so already.

And yes, I have been holding back on creating/joining other RPs because of my heavy involvement with this. Please, if we're going to keep going with this, then let's keep going. Otherwise I'd like to break my commitment to this. I'll give this another 48 hours to get resolved, but after that, I'm officially out.

Saraibre Ryu
03-14-2011, 04:48 AM
I have a plan with Lime's shots at Cho...I will post later on tonight.

EDIT:

Okay...now before anyone says anything, I will make one thing clear.

Lyndy is a morph. A morph is sentient energy. Lyndy can take the form of anything she has nibbled. She has nibbled Cho already, therefore cam become Cho. She does not have Cho's powers but can give off the same energy as Cho does, being a morph, though at the risk of her own life. I can have Lyndy be 'Cho' until Tombi posts and that keeps things moving in a way with her acting as the Merines. Since no one noticed there was two of the exact same looking winged girls with Xephyr knocked down the door and before the explosion, no one should suspect anything. Cho's abilities haven't been used yet so really there shouldn't be much or any suspicion that Lyndy couldn't be the Merines in my opinion.

Originally I was gonna have Lyndy eat Lime's shot but since Neo brought up that important point...

If Tombi posts tomorrow though that defeats this entire purpose...

AKATheTitan
03-14-2011, 05:13 PM
So, what should I do? Wait for Shen to edit his post or just go ahead and ignore it?

Gaby
03-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Shen's yet to post since then, I'll have to say ignore it. D: I'm sorry, Shen, I just don't want anyone ending up at a standstill, trying to move along this RP. D: I'm gonna PM everyone's who's yet to post since ages ago and gonna ask them if they want our or not. :/ Chrissakes, the least they could do is tell someone you can't post.[/irked] Last thing I want is this RP to die, /again/.

Will post in a bit, though. :3 Excuse the rant, somewhat crappy day (THOUGH I GOT A B IN A HISTORY EXAM WOOTWOOT).

Shen
03-15-2011, 03:53 AM
No worries, guys, really should have checked the posts and everything, my apologies. My post is null, I'll just try and catch up.

Any pointers on what I should do? Because I think I lots track just a bit of everything that just happened on the last page or so...

Gaby
03-16-2011, 12:21 AM
I guess you could make Kratos your charry have walked around to scout and come back to an epic dragon vs. dragon vs. plantomancer vs. cerberus creature vs. water crab god thing battle and join in? xD Really, that's all you missed on your end, Lime's just about to walk out with Lyndy-Cho so there's something else for you too. o: You'll see in my post soon. xD

Saraibre Ryu
03-16-2011, 05:34 AM
LynCho...nice. XD

Good thing Lime wants to torture her...I'm bringing Demitri back in now that I deem him important to bring in. I shall post just as soon as I grab this last egg off of Dcave.

Latio-Nytro
03-16-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm going to have to step out of this. Sorry about that. Double sorry about not posting this sooner.

Gaby
03-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Aww seriously, Latio? D: Well, it's sad to see you go, dude... Could you at least post one final post with Iagatekk to not leave us at a stand still? Have him run off somewhere never to be seen again? At least that way, you always have a chance to come back. :3

Shen
03-17-2011, 12:11 AM
I could have Drake kill Iagatekk to get back into posting, myself, if you're fine with that :3

AKATheTitan
03-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Xephyr brushed his hair aside revealing his twisted scar. With a smiling grin, he slowly melted to form a pool of silver liquid. Then, in a powerful instant, the liquid reformed into a massive creature... a Carcinos.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRR ALL YOR ARTIFAKTZ ARE BELONG TO MEH>:3"

Carcinos Xephyr cast the Deus ex Machina spell, and Iagetekk became three cute puppies yaaaaaaay~ it turned out a mad cruxis scientist teleported 3 doggies into each other, and that made them angry, so they started eating people, but now they were seperate they didn't eat people no moar. THen road off into the sunset on the back of whoever finch was and lived happily ever after, the end

Problem solved? :P

Latio-Nytro
03-17-2011, 12:19 AM
No. NO. NO. Do something else, please. Don't kill him, what if I can jump back in?

Better solution: Start fighting and let him leave in the chaos. Assume the reason is due to moral conflict. His history is definatly NOT that. DEFINATLY NOT.

Besides, Iagetekk's probably not on the evil side of things. Drake should know his intent is for the better. Angels should know this stuff.

AKATheTitan
03-17-2011, 12:22 AM
No. NO. NO. Do something else, please. Don't kill him, what if I can jump back in?

Better solution: Start fighting and let him leave in the chaos. Assume the reason is due to moral conflict. His history is definatly NOT that. DEFINATLY NOT.

Besides, Iagetekk's probably not on the evil side of things. Drake should know his intent is for the better.

Haha! Oh well, was worth a shot. xD

Gaby
03-17-2011, 12:41 AM
...Then again, Titan's idea is beautiful. Naaah, I'll let Carcinos return Iagatekk to puppy form. C:

Latio-Nytro
03-17-2011, 01:09 AM
Gaby, no, No, NO, NO. I refuse! I defy you!

Besides, If the SU's happen to be open, I'll make a second character. Iagetekk will be back, and with a new friend.

Gaby
03-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Kind of waiting on Neo's post, that's why I've been quiet. D: I'll need his reply from Zoharu's question to know if Lime's pulling out with NPC's or with everyone else. xD

Btw, a couple of people indeed told me they'll be quitting, which is pretty sad, but eh, their loss anyways hurr. No, but really, since their charries are kind of in the dark if they ever feel like coming back, they are more than welcome. :D

Neo Emolga
03-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Kind of waiting on Neo's post, that's why I've been quiet. D: I'll need his reply from Zoharu's question to know if Lime's pulling out with NPC's or with everyone else. xD

Btw, a couple of people indeed told me they'll be quitting, which is pretty sad, but eh, their loss anyways hurr. No, but really, since their charries are kind of in the dark if they ever feel like coming back, they are more than welcome. :D

What do we do without Cho, though, in terms of the future of this RP? The entire RP is technically supposed to revolve around her, and if she's not there, its like Batman without Batman, or X-Men without... the X-Men. If you ask me, I think that's the reason why people are quitting. The RP's central character is now a stiff rag doll and no one knows what to really do with her.

Neo Emolga
03-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Okay guys, sorry, but I'm officially out. Don't wait on me anymore, just treat Desh as an NPC or whatever.

Again, like Latio, sorry I didn't say this sooner.

AKATheTitan
03-19-2011, 09:51 PM
I'll stay 'till the end, but I agree with Neo. The death knell rings. =/