PDA

View Full Version : Team help [NBL]

Nasty Plasty
08-22-2005, 06:43 PM
I`m a gym leader in a server and I`m trying to come up with a team to help me when I`m not using my forum team. Here is my current team.

Porygon2
trace
@leftovers
max dv`s
return
thunderbolt
double-edge
conversion2

Gyrados
intimadate
@leftovers
hidden power flying
thunder
blizzard
hydro pump

Lunatone
Levitate
@leftovers
calm mind
psychic
hypnosis
ice beam

Metagross
Clear Body
@leftovers
hidden power fire
meteor mash
psychic
explosion

Dusclops
levitate
@leftovers
pain split
will-o-wisp
night shade
ice punch

Zangoose
@leftovers
Crushclaw
substitute
focus punch
fire punch

This is my team It needs help. I want to at least have Porygon2, Gyrados, and Lunatone.(They kick major butt)

Subside
08-22-2005, 06:46 PM
just so you know this isn't anything to do with the NBL its just normal Netbatlle :happy:

i would do the movesets... but i really can't be bothered XP

Nasty Plasty
08-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Okay, I`ll find some new movesets for my team.

Subside
08-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Changed my mind =P Well since you wanted to definatly keep Lunatone, Gyarados and Porygon2 i'll quickly do some movesets...

Lunatone@Salac Berry
Timid
Calm Mind
Psychic
Ice Beam
HP Dark/Cosmic Power

Special Sweeper... CM up then sweep away...

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adamant
Ev's: 252 Spd, 252 Att, 6 Sp Def
Taunt
HP Flying
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

Standard DDing Gyarados...

Porygon2@Petaya Berry
Modest
Agility
Conversion/2/HP Fire
Psychic
Ice Beam

Should work slightly better than the one you currently have

Dragon_Seeker
08-23-2005, 04:30 AM
I`m a gym leader in a server and I`m trying to come up with a team to help me when I`m not using my forum team. Here is my current team.

Yay... more Gym Leaders to cement my belief that the whole Gym Leader system is screwy. Eh... whatever.

Porygon2 - Trace
@Leftovers
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt
~Thunder Wave
~Recover

Or Return, Sharpen, Agility, Shadow Ball and some random other moves. Substitute/Ice Beam + Recover + Agility + Return @Starf Berry is fun for a laugh. Rest + Recycle @Lum Berry is also fun. Recover is generally preferred though, since it's not prone to WW/Roar.

EVs something like 228 HP / 136 Def / 8 Spd / 40 SAtk / 96 SDef or go with a more offensive spread.

Gyarados - Intimadate
@Leftovers
~Dragon Dance
~Taunt
~Hidden Power Flying
~Earthquake

Or some random Flail set, Hydro Pump is okay for hitting Donphan, but it ONLY hits Donphan. Special set is Hydro Pump + Ice Beam + Thunderbolt + Hidden Power Flying @Leftovers but it's not very frightening so don't.

Either Adamant or Jolly. I prefer Adamant. Enough for 249 Speed if Adamant, 264 if Jolly. Max Attack. Rest is HP, maybe some Def/SDef.

Lunatone - Levitate
@leftovers
~Calm mind
~Psychic
~Hypnosis
~Ice beam

Your set is fine the way it is - don't change it.

Metagross - Clear Body
@Choice Band
~Meteor Mash
~Earthquake
~Shadow Ball / Sludge Bomb / Hidden Power Fire / Rock Slide
~Explosion

Or use the Agility version. I tried something with Psych Up. It was hot; if you're feeling risky, try it. It wrecks up Celebi pretty bad.

Max Attack, some speed (enough for 200/222), Adamant, rest in HP/Defenses how you see fit.

Dusclops - Pressure
@leftovers
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Punch
~Pain Split
~Will-O-Wisp

How the **** can Dusclops Levitate? Eh... also good with Calm Mind + Ice Beam + Will-O-Wisp + Pain Split @Leftovers. Also seen with Curse + Mean Look + Rest + Protect/Will-O-Wisp @Leftovers, although the third set isn't that great.

Max HP, maybe 325 Defenses, enough to outrun Snorlax (You need 44 EVs) and whatever's left in whichever stats you want. Impish. At least 24 Attack EVs, maybe more if you want to use this thing to kill Blissey.

Zangoose - Immunity
@Leftovers
~Return
~Swords Dance
~Shadow Ball
~Brick Break / Focus Punch

Umm, yeah. Also Flail as an option, as is Substitute.

Max Attack, Speed and the remainder in HP.

This is my team It needs help. I want to at least have Porygon2, Gyrados, and Lunatone.(They kick major butt)

With the sets posted, no, they don't.

Nasty Plasty
08-25-2005, 06:09 PM
Okay I`ll get to work. One more thing those 3 pokemon have helped me take out legends time and again.

Bravo Leader
08-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Listen to dragon seeker...he knows what he is talking about and has given the best advice toward moves.

Forsety
08-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Listen to dragon seeker...he knows what he is talking about and has given the best advice toward moves.
*cough*.....its a she....

Carry on...

XD_001
10-23-2005, 09:33 AM
i think dragon seeker meant timid instead of adamant. Timid and jolly both raise speed but timid raises speed and doesn't sacrifice sp. attack, it just lowers attack.
Adamant raises attack but lowers sp. attack, which is not good for Lunatone.

Nasty Plasty
10-23-2005, 02:56 PM
XD_001 dont revive old threads its against the rules.