PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh Duel Academy: The Forgotten One Revived

infernorose888
01-29-2011, 06:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yugioh Duel Academy: The Forgotten One

I had to revive this because it was so popular, but it never made it off the ground

Egypt
250 BC
The temple is in ruins, the pharoah's elite guard massacred, many civilians injured or worse, the high priest is the only one of the pharoah's council left alive. What has happened here, Tragodiea The Pharoah's Advisor, full of hate, was consumed by darkness and transformed into a horrible monster by his own black heart. This creature rampaged and murdered all that did him wrong. but then the Pharoah, wielding the feather of Ma'at, sacrificing his own life, locked the beast inside of a card. The high priest, then sent the card onto an island, far from Egypt, so that it will never be realeased by The ritual of a human, sacrifice to realease the beast. All shall be well, For now

Duel Academy Island, off the coast of Japan

It is 20 years since Jaden and company graduated from the school. There is a new generation of students and teachers now. But something is awakening in the Northern Wilderness of the school. the ancient beast, thought to be gone forever has been awakened by the high duel spirit activity. Now it will seek its revenge on the earth. it has sent out its minions to find and control some of the new students and staff. But the pharoah's spirit has also sent out his own subjects to partener up with the new generation of heroes. What side are you on? Will you save the world from Tragodiea's wrath? or will you realease the Monster setting him free to ravage the world once again

Your Roles:

Basic Student/ Teacher (Basically, Good Guy)
You are going to start of this RP like any regular school year. However, you will start to notice all the strange, supernatural occurances. You will then either be temporarily be assimilated into the ranks of evil through corruption via Evil God Card, or you will recieve a God card and help rescue those that are corrupted

Minions of Tragodiea
You will be allowed to begin this RP with a Wicked God Card, or Sacred Beast Card. Your Goal is to obviously stop the good guys and realeasing Tragodiea. However, you will also try to corrupt the good guys by placing into their possesion a Wcked, or Sacred Beast Card.

School Rules

1. Obey all guild rules.
2. Romance is allowed, keep things PG (it's a school fer goodness sake!)
3. No Godmoding
4. No Bunnying without permission (and please use to DS thread to show that you are indeed giving someone permission) If you take more than 3 days to post without warning, your character will become fair game for bunnying(This Includes ME!)
5. 2 characters max only one with a god card
6. conviently drawn hands are OK but no 1 turn KOs
7. Place Gladiator Beasts Unite!!! at the top of your SU
8. Please follow Yugioh game rules here is a link if you are unfamiliar http://www.yugiohetc.com/rules_1.htm
9. NO EXESSIVE CUSSING!!!!!!!!!!
10. Oh, Yes if you lose a Shadow game, you die!

SU sheet

Name:
Teacher or Student?:
Appearance:
Side: (Good or Evil, Neutral is not an option!)
Deck 1 Theme: (Ex: Elemental Heroes, Dark Magicians)
Deck 2 Theme: (Ex: Neos Spacians, Gadgets)
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: (Ex: E-Hero Flame Wingman, Dark Magician)
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: (Ex: E-Hero Neos, Stronghold the Moving Fortress)
Spirit Monster: (Ex: Winged Kuriboh, Des Koala)
God Card:
Personality:
Dorm:
If Teacher, Class taught: (1 teacher per Class)
History:
Other:

Spirit Monster
Name:
Type:
Attribute:
Species:
Appearance:
Good or Evil:
Personality:
Special Ability: (Not the text on the card, I mean if this monster was in battle, what could it attribute to the army.)

Dorms

Slifer Red Student Dorms
1: Sean Marshall
2: Antari!!
3: Gabriel Olson
4:
5:

Slifer Red Teacher Dorms
1: Adele Mako
2:
3:

Ra Yellow Student Dorms
1: Alan Anderson
2: Robert Kaiba
3: Cookie Mizuho
4: Sammy Little
5:

Ra Yellow Teacher Dorms
1:
2:
3:

Obelisk Blue Student Dorms
1: Syrina Misaki
2:
3:
4:
5:

Obelisk Blue Teacher Dorms
1:Doctor Ridley Crowler (Free for everyone to use as a character)
2:
3:

Principal: Chancellor Darius (Free for everyone to use as a character)

Accepted/Reserved/Denied/Banned List

Accepted
Dark Moonlight (Syrina Misaki and Adele Mako)
Nyurgh (Sean Marshall)
Ant2011 (Antari!!!)
Mewcario (Robert Kaiba)
Phantasm Angel (Gabriel Olson)
JokerJesse (Cookie Mikuho)
Sammy Says (Sammy Little)

Reserved, soon to be accepted

Denied, Sorry :(

Banned
let's keep this empty OK

Class Schedule

6:00-8:00: Wake Up/ Breakfast
8:00-9:00: Basic Dueling taught by Doctor Ridley Crowler/Advanced Dueling (To get into advanced dueling, you have to defeat 2 teachers)
9:00-10:00: Duelist History
10:00-11:00: Spell Class
11:00-12:00: Gym Class
12:00-1:00: Lunch
1:00-2:00: Trap Class taught by Adele Mako
2:00-3:00: Monster Class
3:00-8:00: Free Time/Extracurricular activities
8:00-9:00: Dinner
9:00-9:30 Free Time
9:30-10:00 Campfire/Curfew

Sacred Beast Recievers
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder: Me!!
Uria, Lord of Seering Flames: Gabriel Olson
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms:

Egyptian God Recievers
Winged Dragon of Ra: Syrina Misaki
Slifer the Sky Dragon: Robert Kaiba
Obelisk the Tormentor:

Wicked God Recievers/ Owners
Wicked Avatar: Antari
Wicked Eraser: Sammy
Wicked Dreadroot:

Norse God Recievers
Thor, Warlord of the Aesir: Nyurgh
Loki, Mage of the Aesir: Cookie Mizuho
Odin, Father of the Aesir:

On another note, I am reserving both the Gladiator Beasts and Crystal Beasts for Myself due to the fact that I have one several tournaments with my killer Gladiator beast deck!!

Dark Moonlight
01-29-2011, 07:50 AM
Name: Syrina Misaki
Teacher or Student?: Student
Appearance: http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/anime-girl.jpg
Side: Good
Deck 1 Theme: Dark Magician (card list, see recommended cards here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Magicians )
Deck 2 Theme: Dinosaurs (see Dinosaur's Rage structure deck for cards)
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Dark Magician
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Ultimate Tyranno
Spirit Monster: Silent MagicianLV4
God Card: Winged Dragon of Ra
Personality: Syrina is a nice person. She's very chatty and gets along well with other people, but if she finds out people have been rude to her behind her back she can backstab them pretty easily. She is very loyal to her true friends.
Dorm: Obelisk Blue
History: Syrina lived on the streets. Her mother was a famous duelist and won plenty of tournaments but just could not seem to get the money to Syrina and her father. One day, Syrina's mother Kydele came to the city Syrina lived in (and knew it) to participate in a Tag Team tournament. Kydele had signed Syrina up to be her Tag partner, so Kydele gave Syrina a Deck and, as they walked to the Arena, Kydele whispered to Syrina, "Do you see your Spirit?" Syrina looked next to her and there was a peculiar looking girl with a white and blue robe, white and blue hat and a white staff. It looked like Silent Magician LV4. And then Syrina realized that Silent Magician LV4 was her spirit partner.

Syrina won the tournament and Kydele let Syrina have the money. With the money, Syrina paid for a spot in Duel Academy. She was set to go in a year's time. She won some more tournaments and rented a flat for her and her father to stay in. Syrina gave her father all the money she won, and one day Syrina gave her father a deck based around LV Monsters. And the day Syrina left, her father decided he was next in line to become a famous duelist - for Syrina's sake.
Other: Nothin' much, apart from I got up to the history then by complete accident deleted it all! D: So sorry if it sucks.

Spirit Monster
Name: Silent Magician LV4 (Syrina calls it Silent)
Type: Spellcaster
Attribute: LIGHT
Species: Human
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090328175559/yugioh/images/e/ea/SilentMagicianLV4CP08-EN-R-UE.jpg
Good or Evil: Good
Personality: Silent is pretty silent, but likes to sometimes give Syrina hints on what to do. Silent often makes Syrina laughs, which makes people stare. If Silent Magician LV8 is summoned, Silent turns into LV8. After the duel, Silent retains her true form.
Special Ability: Silent will occasionally move cards around in the deck. She also activates cards by herself if she deems it necessary.

infernorose888
01-29-2011, 05:00 PM
AWESOME!!!
DarkMoonlight Accepted

However, you may have misinterpreted the name/ species part
In your case its name would be Silent and it species would be Silent Magician LV. 4

Gokudera-Kun
01-30-2011, 12:49 AM
Finally, a YGO RP I feel like trying out. Gladiator Beasts Unite!

Name: Sean Marshall
Appearance: I'm no good at drawing/appearance description, but here's a trainer sprite version of my character! (http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/Nyurgh/RustyAnderson.png)
Deck 1 Theme: Man and Machine(Warrior/Machine Deck, Synchro-oriented)
Deck 2 Theme: Gem Knights(An Archetype of EARTH - attribute Monsters, focused on special summoning and fusion summoning)
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Seven Swords Warrior (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Swords_Warrior)
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Gem-Knight Topaz (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gemknight_Paz)
Spirit Monster: Attack Gainer
God Card: Thor, Warlord of the Aesir
Personality: Sean is your typical happy-go-lucky teenager. He enjoys dueling and always looks for an excuse to duel. He also tries to make fun wherever he goes, which usually puts him at-ends with with some of the people he meets at the Duel Academy(Dr. Crowler especially). His laid-back attitude carries over in his dueling, but he is far from careless with how he plays the game. No matter who his opponent is, or what the circumstances are, Sean will usually find something to smile about in a duel.
Dorm: Slifer Red
History: Before attending Duel Academy, Sean traveled between cities, entering numerous tournaments in the American circuit. He never won any titles, but that wasn't important to him. What did matter to him was the fact that he had the opportunity to travel the country, meet new people, and most importantly; duel.

The year prior to enrolling in the Academy, Sean gained the ability to see Duel Spirits. At the time, he was walking to his hotel after a Single-elimination tournament. A strange man stopped him, asking the boy if he was interested in having a duel, "just for fun". Naturally, Sean accepted, and was led to an old bar that had been shut down more than a year ago. In the bar's basement, duelists participated in Underground Duels; duels where the combatants placed their lives on the line. A gang of hostile duelists had taken interest in Sean after watching his duel, and the boy was forced into a 10 vs. 1 Survival Duel. The rules were simple: Sean would duel the thugs one at a time, while each new opponent would start with a fresh 4000 Life Points; any damage Sean took would carry over into each duel. The thugs were by no means skilled duelists, but their numbers soon overpowered the poor kid. After losing to the 10th criminal duelist, the gang surrounded Sean, threatening him with baseball bats and other weapons. In a single, desperate moment, something in Sean's deck beckoned for him to draw a card, and when he did; Attack Gainer was born. The spirit called forth a powerful wind, scattering the thugs, giving Sean the chance to escape and return to safety.

Since that fateful encounter, Sean has aspired to improve his dueling abilities. Instead of entering tournaments where the opponents were at a much higher skill level, he visited hobby shops where he dueled other Duelists-in-training, slowly learning new tricks and improving his deck. It was then that Sean came across a flyer for the Duel Academy, and at the urging of his duel spirit, he soon applied to take the entrance exam.

Other: I think I overdid it a little on the History. Also, I assume the God Cards will be distributed sometime during the actual RP?

Spirit Monster
Name: Tsuna
Type: Warrior/Tuner
Attribute: Earth
Species: Attack Gainer
Appearance: Bang Bang (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101117053841/yugioh/images/thumb/a/a8/AttackGainerSTBL-EN-C.jpg/300px-AttackGainerSTBL-EN-C.jpg)
Personality: Tsuna serves as a balance to Sean's carefree personality. He is usually forceful in its attempts to motivate Sean, but he does so to improve the quality of his life. Despite their conflicting personalities, the pair get along as brothers would. As a Duel Spirit, Tsuna doesn't serve as Sean's guardian, but as his trusted partner.
Special Ability: As a Warrior-typed spirit, Tsuna is capable of affecting the physical world to some degree. In the spirit world, Tsuna can create barriers and manipulate the world around it.

Here's hoping this RP gets the activity it needs. Also, Tragodiea is pro.

infernorose888
01-30-2011, 01:14 AM
Nyurgh, Thanks for signing up man, Awesome SU, however, the entry duel is going to be everyone's first post in the RP! it's OK though. THe one problem is that I've already reserved Odin for a friend. However, you can take Thor, he'd be a more fitting card to your duelists decks I think. Anywho, it's Accepted!!!!

Gokudera-Kun
01-30-2011, 01:17 AM
Nyurgh, Thanks for signing up man, Awesome SU, however, the entry duel is going to be everyone's first post in the RP! it's OK though. THe one problem is that I've already reserved Odin for a friend. However, you can take Thor, he'd be a more fitting card to your duelists decks I think. Anywho, it's Accepted!!!!
Alright, sounds good to me. I'll edit my sign-up accordingly.

Dark Moonlight
01-30-2011, 11:33 AM
GLADIATOR BEASTS UNITE!!!

Name: Adele Mako
Teacher or Student?: Teacher
Appearance: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Dark-Angel-Ly/anime-girl_011-1.jpg
Deck 1 Theme: Blackwing ( http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crow_Hogan's_Decks see Ascending Legend, Reverse of Arcadia)
Deck 2 Theme: Amazoness ( http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Deck See Recommended Cards)
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Blackwing Armour Master
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Amazoness Sword Master
Spirit Monster: Amazoness Tiger
God Card:----
Personality: Adele is really laid back. She's never really stressed and doesn't let anyone get the better of her. When she teaches, however, she likes to be funny and try and get the kids to actually pick up on her teaching.
If Teacher, Class taught: Trap Class
History: Adele's mother is a druggie and her father is an alcoholic. At age six, they kicked her out the house. Adele lived on the streets for a few days before she was taken to an orphanage. There, she discovered dueling and as a hobby all the orphans dueled. Adele built herself an Elemental Hero deck and a few years later, Adele was given a home. Her new parents encouraged her to duel and Adele was sent to Duel Academy.

When she was 19 she took the test to become a teacher of Duel Academy. She passed her Entrance Exam with flying colours and a year later she became the teacher of Trap Class. The first year of her teaching, the popularity of traps skyrocketed and people began using traps mentioned in the Class. Adele was overly proud. It is her third year in Duel Academy.
Other:

Spirit Monster
Name:Tigre
Type: Beast
Species: Amazoness Tiger
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110114192536/yugioh/images/thumb/2/22/AmazonessTigerGLD3-EN-C-LE.jpg/300px-AmazonessTigerGLD3-EN-C-LE.jpg
Personality: Tigre is the best friend of Adele. Tigre can actually sometimes become visible to others when he wants.
Special Ability: Tigre can make things burn at his will, though it uses so much energy he usually passes out for the next four hours.

infernorose888
01-30-2011, 04:41 PM
:oops:I'm sorry I didn't tell everyone this earlier DM, but for the sake of everyone getting at least 1 God card, I limited the God cards to 1 per RPer

Also, once again, forgive me for saying you musn't be allotted to have Gladiator beasts, that is my key archetype and my best deck......... forgive me??:oops:

infernorose888
01-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Name: Alan Anderson
Appearance: He is about 6 ft tall, has blue green eyes, and scruffy, neck length dark brown hair. He is often wearing a fedora, or other brimmed hat over his eyes. He likes his face to sport a bit of stubble because he thinks it makes him look older. He has a thin, lanky build with a bit of muscle from ranch life and is considered very attractive. over his uniform, he often wears a Duel Academy letterman's jacket with letters in fencing, dueling, boxing, basketball, martial arts, and track.
Side: Good, but he will become assimilated
Deck 1 Theme: Gladiator Beasts. (Based off my real deck that has won state tournaments)
Deck 2 Theme: Crystal Beasts
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Gladiator Beast Heraklynos
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Crystal Beast Rainbow Dragon
Spirit Monster: Guardian Angel, Joan of Arc
God Card: Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder
Personality:
Dorm: Ra Yellow
History: His dad, Jesse Anderson, the famous American Duelist who attended DA often dueled young Alan with his famous Crystal Beast Deck. Maximillion Pegasus noticed Jesse's sons skill and gave him a deck of his own, much like in his father's, Alan's Gladiator Beasts all have spirits of their own and he would be awake a long time, asking them for advice, and just chatting with the numerous beasts. When he was 12, he entered a youth duel tournament and went to globals. He was defeated by a Japanese duelist, but this only fueled his fire for dueling. Later, traveling home, he and his father stopped in Orleans, France to see the great city. It was here his Gladiator Beasts told him of a powerful spiritual presence. When they looked about for it, Alan found another card next to the statue of Joan of Arc, the maiden of Orleans. He kept the card, and 2 weeks later, a woman, cloaked in white, appeared in his room. She revealed herself as the spirit of the actual Jean de Arc, trapped in the card and searching for a way for her imprisoned soul to return to heaven. Just then, Alan knew he would have to help her. They fouynd in an old superstition book that a saint's trapped spirit had to be released by vanquishing a great evil. So Alan tucked her card into his deck, and vowed he would assist her in destroying that evil when it appeared. When he turned 14, He left to attend Duel Academy, as he got off the plane, his father gave him his old Crystal beast deck and told him to write. When he arrived, he was very popular amongst the other teens and instantly made many friends. Now, he has noticed the strange occurances on the island and is determined to find out what's going on. but will his adventurous spirit get him into trouble?
Other: He loves to drive his friends around the island in his truck, an old Nissan

Spirit Monster
Name: Joan
Type: Fairy
Attribute: Light
Species: Guardian Angel
Appearance:
Personality:
Special Ability: Can heal fallen comrades if their injuries aren't immediatley fatal (decapitation, knife through the heart) However, this takes a LOT of energy. Also can physically manifest herself as a human.

Ant2011
01-31-2011, 01:16 AM
Gladiator Beasts Unite!

Name: Antari
Appearance:http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1101/d30/1928/35f9926.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/41982225)
Side: Evil (It's more fun ;3)
Deck 1 Theme: No real theme... more of a fiend/dark (http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=77417)
Deck 2 Theme: Burn and heal. (http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=77418)
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Marauding Captain
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Fire Princess
Spirit Monster: Darkness Neosphere
God Card: The Wicked Avatar
Personality: Antari is a very spiteful and cold person. If someone wrongs him he will get revenge. He's rough, he feels that showing emotions is a weakness. He won't back down from any challenge, but he won't duel if he's not in the mood.
History: He was 3 when he lost his family in a fire. The fire was caused by him, playing with matches. He knows this now. He lived on the streets ever since that fateful night. He's learned to ration any resource because he's gone weeks without fresh food. He stole his 2 decks from a hobby shop, and found Darkness Neosphere in a trash can. (The card was in perfect condition.) He claimed that the card talked to him, but no one believed him.
Other: He doesn't talk much, and when he does it's never nice.

Spirit Monster
Name: Neo
Type: Fiend
Attribute: Dark
Species: Darkness Neosphere
Appearance: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Neosphere
Good or Evil: Evil
Personality: Cold, doesn't talk much
Special Ability: Fills Antari's heart with darkness and hate. Will take over Antari when his LP fall below 2000.

Dark Moonlight
01-31-2011, 06:12 AM
:oops:I'm sorry I didn't tell everyone this earlier DM, but for the sake of everyone getting at least 1 God card, I limited the God cards to 1 per RPer

Also, once again, forgive me for saying you musn't be allotted to have Gladiator beasts, that is my key archetype and my best deck......... forgive me??:oops:
Can two people not have Gladiator Beast decks? Is it that important that I HAVE to pick something different? (I have something if you want me to change =3)

infernorose888
01-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Yes, I guess, 2 people with galdiator beasts can work. I would like it if you used a backup, but I can't blame you if you want to keep G-Beasts. They are, after all, the coolest Yugioh monster Archetype around.

Ant2011, I'm going to need more um....meat on your personality and history, otherwise, AWESOME

Ant2011
01-31-2011, 06:48 PM
I beefed my personality and history.

infernorose888
02-01-2011, 12:51 AM
Sorry, I like the SU, but It would be nice to have a paragraph or more for the History and Personality.

Sorry if this is getting annoying

Dark Moonlight
02-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Yes, I guess, 2 people with galdiator beasts can work. I would like it if you used a backup, but I can't blame you if you want to keep G-Beasts. They are, after all, the coolest Yugioh monster Archetype around.

Ant2011, I'm going to need more um....meat on your personality and history, otherwise, AWESOME
Okay, in a little while I'll update to Amazoness.

EDIT: Done!

infernorose888
02-02-2011, 03:26 AM
Amazons!!!! AWESOME! They're rarely seen in RP's

Thanks So Much!
Accepted Fo Sho

Dark Moonlight
02-02-2011, 06:59 AM
Amazons!!!! AWESOME! They're rarely seen in RP's

Thanks So Much!
Accepted Fo Sho
Lol, I just thought "I've never used Amazoness before... they sound like a plan!"

Ant2011
02-03-2011, 01:15 AM
I edited my history and personality. I hope its enough this time lol

infernorose888
02-05-2011, 02:23 AM
ABSOLUTLEY!!!!!! You're in!

Dark Moonlight
02-05-2011, 07:45 AM
ABSOLUTLEY!!!!!! You're in!
When will this start?

infernorose888
02-06-2011, 05:15 AM
I'd like to get maybe 3 or 4 more people then we can probably start!

Phantasm.Angel
02-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Reserve for Uria please, and do we need a Spirit Monster?

SU sheet
Gladiator Beasts Unite!!!

Name: Gabriel Olson
Side: Good, but soon to be corrupted
God Card: Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
Deck 1 Theme: Jurracs (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jurracs)
Deck 2 Theme: Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lockdown (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Horus)
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Jurrac Giganoto
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV. 8
Spirit Monster: Horus the Black Flame Dragon (Usually LV. 4)

Appearance: Gabriel is a tall teenager, with an average build and short brown hair the color of tree bark. His eyesight requires him to correct his vision, but he often chooses contacts over glasses, although he does own a pair that he can use in emergencies. Gabe, as he prefers to be called, often wears a standard Slifer Red jacket, closed mind you, over a simple black t-shirt with solid black jeans to match. Gabe does his best to appear friendly and easily-approachable as evidenced by his casual style of dress and his face, which is often in a wide smile with glittering hazel eyes that have a sense of mystery to them.

Personality: Gabriel is probably the nicest person you will ever meet at Duel Academy, he strives to help others as a mentor or a tutor, even being placed in Slifer Red for the sole purpose of getting their grades up. Gabe is a social creature, enjoying the company of others, whether it be hanging out or even in the classroom. In fact, Gabe serves as a student aide to Adele Mako in her Trap Card class, helping students who are having problems with the work. Gabe is a very popular student and made a lot of friends through his years at Duel Academy and is both happy and sad that he will have to say good-bye to all of them after this year.

History: Gabriel was raised by two very creative people, a sculptor and a journalist. As such, he grew up in a household where free thought was valued and it was always possible to express oneself. So, when Gabe decided that he wanted to attend Duel Academy and become a duelist, his parents accepted, as they placed a lot of faith in their only child. Throughout his four years in Duel academy, Gabe became very popular with students and staff alike, even writing a column for the Academy's newspaper during his penultimate year. Now in his final year, Gabe declined the offer to become an Obelisk Blue, instead deciding to help the Slifer Reds improve their skills. Although he wanted to be a duelist when he entered Duel Academy, Gabe is thinking more and more about taking up teaching as he loves to help people.

Other: N/A

Spirit Monster
Name: Horus the Black Flame Dragon
Type: Dragon
Attribute: Fire
Species: Ancient Egyptian Dragon
Appearance: Click (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070417144150/yugioh/images/thumb/e/e6/HorustheBlackFlameDragonLV4DR3-EN-R-UE.jpg/300px-HorustheBlackFlameDragonLV4DR3-EN-R-UE.jpg)
Good or Evil: Neither.
Personality: Horus is a loyal servant of Gabriel, obeying him at all times. He says little, does little, and is an enigma regarding where he came from and his motives for doing so.
Special Ability: Able to fly, breath fire, resist mind control, and turn into his other forms when the proper conditions are met.

infernorose888
02-08-2011, 02:47 AM
Reserved, and yes, Spirit Monsters are required.

Phantasm.Angel
02-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Obedient servant route, here I come.

Master Zorua
02-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Gladiator Beasts Unite!!

Name: Robert Kaiba
Appearance:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u95/dark_draven778/YGO/kaibahoodie.jpg
Deck 1 Theme: Lock-down
Deck 2 Theme: King of Dragons
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Horus the Black Flame Dragon lv. 8
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
Spirit Monster: Blue Eyes White Dragon
God Card: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Personality: Robert is a mixed bag. While he's the son of the man who founded the Academy, Seto Kaiba, he doesn't have the superiority complex his father has. He can be friendly, but he doesn't trust easily. Also, he typically only befriends strong duelists, seeing them as a means to become an even better duelist. Much like his father, he has a strong bond with the Blue Eyes White Dragon, and he enjoys particularly difficult battles. He is loyal to his friends and puts his faith in them and in the cards he uses. Still though, he does at times act high and mighty, particularly towards those who lazy about or towards bullies.

History: Robert grew up as the son of Seto, and from the moment he could learn, he was set down in front of a pile of books and a hired tutor. Not only was he taught about how to run a business, but also how to duel. However, Seto sent his son to the Academy once Robert was old enough to attend, believing that by interacting with others, Robert would be able to hone and sharpen his dueling skills and one day gain the glory of being the world's greatst, just as he himself was before Yugi Moto entered the picture.

While he wasn't the top duelist in the class, Robert did prove to be among the best. However, being exposed to many people with varying personalities, beliefs and dreams, Robert didn't develop into a cold, calculating man like his father, but developed friendships and rivalries. He still had his moments of the high and mighty routine, but no one can deny his increasing skill as a duelist, which has already netted him several tournament victories.

Robert has rarely pulled out the "I'm the owner's son" line. The only times he ever did utter those words were to frighten bullies into submission. His goal is to one day become greater than his father and accomplish what Seto couldn't: to challenge Yugi Moto and win. That in and of itself would prove that he was greater than his father.

Other: Screw the rules, I have money! =P

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Spirit Monster
Name: Blue Eyes White Dragon (Kisara)
Type: Monster
Attribute: Light
Species: Dragon
Appearance:
Dragon
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/Thesaviors/Yugioh-Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon-mat.jpg

Human Spirit
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/Rain_Megami/Anime%20Girls/kisara.jpg

Personality: The spirit of Robert's ancestor who gave her life to try and bring down Giabound to protect Priest Seto. She is a very kind and motherly spirit, seeing Robert as she would her own son. She is also fiercely protective and loyal. She is willing to give advice when asked and rarely ever leaves Robert's side.

Special Ability: Ability to fly, white lightning attack, able to shift between dragon form and human spirit form

infernorose888
02-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Mewcario: YEEES!!!! Accepted without a doubt! Loving the Yugioh abriged referance

Sonji
02-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Name: Sonji
Teacher or Student?: student
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20black%20hair/HirotoLove-/Rodolphus.jpg?o=8
Deck 1 Theme: Water
Deck 2 Theme: Winged Beast
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Blue Eyes White Dragon
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Dark Magicians
God Card: The Winged Dragon Of Raw
Personality: nice, bashful, smart
Dorm: Slifer Red Student Dorms

History: famous for his Dragon deck
Other: accepts any challenge

Spirit Monster: Red Eyes Black Dragon
Name: Zero
Type: Dark
Attribute: Dark
Species: demon
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20demon%20boy/CherryPuff42/Anime/Demon/WingedDemon1.jpg?o=24
Good or Evil: Evil
Personality: mean, jacka*s to Sonji gives him clues when something is wrong
Special Ability: moves best card to top or bottom of the deck.

infernorose888
02-09-2011, 11:52 PM
umm Sonji, you might want to look at the taken God cards on the first page, also, you really need to develop both History and Personality. Not as vital as the other tips, but how is BEWD the main monster card in a water-type deck? same goes for Dark Magician-Winged Beast deck. Not trying to offend, only suggesting.

Edit: Why would a duelist, famous for his dueling, be in the Slifer Red Dorm? This goes for some of you other guys as well.

infernorose888
02-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Also, I need to clear this up, you don't have to be evil to recieve a evil god card. If you've noticed, My character is a good guy, but he gets taken over by the Sacred Beast Card.

Sorry for the double post

Dark Moonlight
02-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Also, I need to clear this up, you don't have to be evil to recieve a evil god card. If you've noticed, My character is a good guy, but he gets taken over by the Sacred Beast Card.

Sorry for the double post
When will we start?

Phantasm.Angel
02-13-2011, 11:01 PM
I want to say that I am finished with my sign-up

JokesterJesse
02-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Name: Cookie Mizuho
Appearance:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW8zXb7iO5sNM2y9NszoqAidMDKeobl liGqERXBlfJy9OSeAgo
Deck 1 Theme: Legendary Six Samurai's
Deck 2 Theme: Koa'ki warriors
Deck 1 Main Monster Card:Great Shogun Shein
Deck 2 Main Monster Card:Koa'ki Meiru Rooklord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Koa'ki_Meiru_Rooklord_(character))
Spirit Monster: Shien's FootSoldier (http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/3/32/Shien'sFootsoldierSTON-EN-C-1E.jpg)
God Card: Loki, Lord of the Aesir (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Loki,_Lord_of_the_Aesir)
Personality: Serious, Determined, Self-Reliant, Nice, sincere
Dorm: Ra Yellow Student Dorms
History: The samurai cards were based on real people and i'm attempting to live as the Legendary Six Samurai Mizuho, the only female Six Samurai (My Idol), I use dueling as a way of being involved with the samurai's even though they were before my time.
Other: I am a guy, just thought it would be fun to be a girl for this. xD

Spirit Monster
Name: Maya
Type: Warrior
Species: Shien's Footsoldier (http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/3/32/Shien'sFootsoldierSTON-EN-C-1E.jpg)
Appearance:^
Personality: Quiet, Nervous, afraid
Special Ability: Calls out a Legendary Six Samurai Spirit to the spirit world for battle.

Dark Moonlight
02-14-2011, 08:20 AM
As soon as I saw that sign-up, Jesse, I thought two things:

1) Cookie! What a sweet name!!
2) If your deck was Six Samurai, wouldn't your Main Monster Card be Great Shogun Shien?

infernorose888
02-15-2011, 02:08 AM
you forgot a certain Gladiator related phrase, otherwise, poifect. I can let the slightly lacking personality and history slide since I like your SU and we finally have more people who aren't in Slifer Red

Also, I believe I should clear this up, When I said Spirit monster ability, I am reffering to what it could do when our characters go to the spirit world, where our cards will be coming to life!

Dark Moonlight
02-19-2011, 08:23 AM
Fixed up mine for you ^_^

JokesterJesse
02-22-2011, 11:03 PM

Fixed Sign up too, lets start...

infernorose888
02-23-2011, 01:55 AM
Awesome Possum. We begin the RP Fri. till then, use the DS thread to plan

Master Zorua
02-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Said DS thread needs to be put up before anyone can plan =P

infernorose888
02-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Sorry, spaced out

now DS thread is open

sammysays
02-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Any chance I could still join this rp?

JokesterJesse
02-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Any chance I could still join this rp?

Rp hasn't started so go for it.

sammysays
02-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Name: Samantha (Sammy) Little
Appearance: http://i56.tinypic.com/28rdtuh.jpg
Deck 1 Theme: Counter Fairies
Deck 2 Theme: Fire Burn
Deck 1 Main Monster Card: Archlord Kristya
Deck 2 Main Monster Card: Flame Spirit Ignis
Spirit Monster: Harpie Lady
God Card: The Wicked Eraser
Personality: Very quiet and kept to herself. She hates it when people call her short, because the thing is, she really is short, but obviously doesn't like it when people point it out. While dueling her fire ignites and she becomes a completely different person, personality-wise that is. She's fierce, cunning, and a bit overconfident at times as well. This overconfidence can sometimes get the best of her and make her underestimate her opponent.
Dorm: Ra Yellow Student Dorms
History: Samantha has become the quiet person she is today due to her past. Besides being humiliated back at her home by being called short at the time (she's only 4ft, 10in), she used to be beaten by her step father while her mother just sat back and watched. She eventually ran away at the age of 15 and stayed with a friend of her's for two years before deciding to go to Duel Academy. She could no longer stand that fact that she was this close to her step father, now wanting to get as far away as possible. Why Duel Academy? Because dueling (and smoking) is one thing she's really good at. It's a way for her to vent her hatred for her step father and release all the held in anger. Smoking is just something she picked up at the age of 16 when she was hanging out with the wrong crowd one day. She would normally hang out with dueling thugs or just cheaters in general who smoked normally.
Other: None

Spirit Monster
Name: Cri (Cry)
Type: Winged Beast
Attribute: Wind
Species: Harpie Lady
Appearance: http://i53.tinypic.com/21nh3c8.jpg
Personality: Very serious and somewhat pervish, but mostly serious.
Special Ability: High altitude spying as well as an "ear-raping" screech.

infernorose888
02-27-2011, 11:54 PM
I'm gonna pretend you wrote G-Beasts Unite on there and accept

Gokudera-Kun
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Quick question. Are we allowed to use Cards that haven't been released in America? If so, I want to edit one of my decks to use a different archetype.

infernorose888
02-28-2011, 12:06 AM
ok, but give me a link so I can check 'em out. I used to use Racoala on another Yugioh RP and that hasn't been realeased in English yet.

Gokudera-Kun
02-28-2011, 12:10 AM
ok, but give me a link so I can check 'em out. I used to use Racoala on another Yugioh RP and that hasn't been realeased in English yet.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gemknights

An archetype of monsters from Duel Transer, a Japanese Yugioh series. The wiki has all the translated effects and such.