PDA

View Full Version : It's about time

Jack of Clovers
08-22-2005, 07:53 PM
well, well, well. I think I will waste some space so you can't find out what the thread is about unless you click on it (instead of hovering over the link...cheaters :tongue: ) anyway, that's enough of that. or is it?

there are many things in life that change, and this is one of the changes that we're faced with today. or rather, a few weeks ago. :oops:

Elites:
Tamer
Magare

there you have it, as some may have predicted. you guys may accept or deny your position. also, if you feel strongly about the gym/elite ownership thing, you can choose one over the other (but as of right now I have nothing totally against owning both).

Kanto Region Official:
Tamer

and since I don't want to send you a PM, I'll ask here. that is, if you want the job.

congrats. :cool:

~Jack~

Subside
08-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Saw that coming... XD

Congrats to both, assuming you accept.... but why would'nt you?
Maybe one day i'll be able to challenge both of you (should take a long time though :ermm: )

Loyal Arcanine
08-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Congrats, Tamer and Magare. You guys deserve it more than anybody.

And Curtis remains Elite?

Tamer San
08-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Wow, never saw that coming *ish lying*

XD

I surely accept my new job, and I give up being a gym leader...

I am no longer Sootopolis Gym leader and if anyone wants the gym, it's open and free again. I am so glad and honored becoming one new member of the Elite 4, and I really hope I do the job right and well. Thanks for trusting me being an elite 4...I must train my self again XD

YAY...I am Kanto Official :P

MystiKal
08-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Oh God, now watch a n00b get Sootopolis Gym. :P

Anyways congrats you two.

Marth
08-23-2005, 01:12 AM
Yes, shamefully they already fought for it... they give one hell of a fight, and since Curtis remains elite, then I'll have to challenge him soon.
Marth.

Magare
08-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Now to start some conversation.

Like Tamer, I'm honored to be offered the elite position.

However, unlike him (right now anyway), my goal is to be a champion. That is the whole point, isnt it? And since rules say that you cant be a champion if you're an elite I'll have to decline the offer.

I'm sorry to do it now, and I know I'll regret doing it afterwards, but thats my decision.

Best of luck to Tamer in defending his position and to whoever gets the 4th elite spot.

They'll need it :wink:

However, in time, or better to say after becoming a champion (which I hope I will become one day), I hope I'll be offered this honor again and then I'll claim it with pride.

Until that day....

JohtoTrainer
08-25-2005, 12:51 AM
Now to start some conversation.

Like Tamer, I'm honored to be offered the elite position.

However, unlike him (right now anyway), my goal is to be a champion. That is the whole point, isnt it? And since rules say that you cant be a champion if you're an elite I'll have to decline the offer.

I'm sorry to do it now, and I know I'll regret doing it afterwards, but thats my decision.

Best of luck to Tamer in defending his position and to whoever gets the 4th elite spot.

They'll need it :wink:

However, in time, or better to say after becoming a champion (which I hope I will become one day), I hope I'll be offered this honor again and then I'll claim it with pride.

Until that day....

Dude, that's not in the rules. Dux just claims it is. Jack just said the other day that you can be an Elite and still become champion, you just have to beat the other 3 and then your champion. :ermm:

HKim
08-25-2005, 03:51 AM
Well, either way, congratulations both of you on your new positions. I look forward to one day challenging you (when I finally beat Dux to get the last badge).

Yeah, Tamer, I think that the it's the same way with Orange Island Badges. If you are a gym leader for one of the islands, then you don't need to beat your own gym to become Orange Island Champion. In many ways, that makes it easier :wink:.

RPGBoss
08-25-2005, 07:39 AM
Oh God, now watch a n00b get Sootopolis Gym. :P

Anyways congrats you two.

No way, I shall get back my position as Sootopolis Gym Leader.. :cool:

WTH Ariel by my side, it should be tough to trainers to get my badge..lol.just kidding but yeah I want to my Gym back..It's been a long time!!

Tamer San
08-25-2005, 07:57 AM
YAY!

RPGBoss is t3h back0rz ^_^

Magare
08-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Dude, that's not in the rules. Dux just claims it is. Jack just said the other day that you can be an Elite and still become champion, you just have to beat the other 3 and then your champion. :ermm:

Humm, well ok then :redface:

Guess I'll quietly take my elite position and walk away shamefully :razz:

Thanks JT :biggrin:

Matt
08-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Well, either way, congratulations both of you on your new positions. I look forward to one day challenging you

Omg, it spoke. :eh:

Yea, congratulations you two, I hope to one day Challenge you in my very slight chances of winning.

Jack of Clovers
08-27-2005, 07:29 PM
lol, you scared me Magare.

I forgot to mention that you need to tell me your Elite team. so post it when you're ready.

~Jack~

Tamer San
08-28-2005, 06:26 AM
My team is:

Kingdra
Arcanine
Snorlax
Exeggcutor
Swampert
Crobat

Marth
08-29-2005, 08:31 PM
My team is:

Kingdra
Arcanine
Snorlax
Exeggcutor
Swampert
Crobat

A good team Tamer, half of it works excellent on colluseum rules. I wonder if Magare will use 3 Fire Pokémon in his elite team...
Marth.