PDA

View Full Version : Wild Spirits: Modern Revenge (Closed Until Further Notice)

Tamer Marco
04-08-2004, 01:56 AM
Vex left PE2K and it was too late to ask him about a new Wild Spirits so i'm doing it now.

One year after the clash between the forest dwellers and ruthless Moderns, the moderns have returned with new recruits and new technology. Thier mission is to destroy the moderns, tear down the forest and start a new empire! And the normands have there defense's up for an emergency like this one. It's an all-out war and who will win: Moderns? Or Normands?

Form:

Name:
Pokemon:

People who already have joined Wild Spirits in the past don't need to fill out the form. All they have to say is they want to re-join and what team are they on.

perfectpichu
04-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Oh yeah! I am deffinately rejoining this! And I will of coarse be a nomad again. ^_^

Cody
04-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Yay! Wild Spirits is back! This time I won't be late!

Name: Cody
Pokemon: Spheal, Corphish, Aron, Tropius
Side: Modern
H,L,P: H: Runs a gym in Olivine City, and is having his big sister Jasmine look after it while he is gone. L: Like a bug maniac. P: Outgoing, deductive, and a good sense of humor. He secretly sides with the Nomads.

Tamer Marco
04-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Your both in and if any of you read the last post of Wild Spirits at the old forum i'm a normand now. But we'll need lots of moderns becasuse we need it to be fair.

Rogue28
04-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Need a modern? I'm your man!

Ace is back, but this time, he has been forced to attack the Nomads, for reasons unknown. I shall give these out as we get further on into the role-play.

Bandit
04-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Name: Carl
Pokemon: Pikachu ( Sparks ), Houndoom ( Moro ), Pidgeot ( Airo ), Blastoise.
History: He works in a Boarding kennels for all types of Pokemon.
Personality: Kind, humourous, a fun guy to be with.
Looks: Blue eyes, hair like the guy in my sig, a black vest and black trousers, a staff on his back and blue and white shoes.

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Okay, we need more members! Tell it to your friends your enemys everyone!

Danielle Dragoon
04-12-2004, 01:48 AM
Name: Danielle
Side:Normand
Personality: Kind, forgiving and shy, she usually strays away from people, for she does not want to lose them as she lost her parents.
History: Her brother is a strong trainer, whom she looks up to, he goes by the name of Setsuki. She on the other hand since their parents died, she has taken in stray pokemon and nursed them back to health letting them choose if they want to stay or go back into the wilderness.
Looks: She has brown hair a little past her shoulders and eyes that vary between Green, Hazel, and slightly golden. She wears short jean shorts and a small two sided stringed baby blue top that matches with her slightly tanned skin.
Pokemon: Pikachu(Lightning),Houndour(Elite), Persian(Shiva), Ponyta(StarFire)

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 01:51 AM
Awesome.^^ We just need two more of each side.

Bandit
04-12-2004, 11:31 PM
OOC: I hope more people join then we can go nuts on this rp :banana:

tonytrainer
04-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Hey!I will be a normand:

Name:Tony
Pokemon:Alakazam(Mind),Salamence(Fear),Typloshion( Blast),Gardeyvour(Feels)
Personality:kind,funny,sarcastic and mistirious
History:Raised to protect the wild life in a family that lived in the forest!
Look:Like the guy in my avatar except wioth blond hair!

Cool, I didn't joined this in the last forum!

Tamer Marco
04-14-2004, 04:32 PM
YES! Now we only need a Modern. As of now you can start.

Sapfire Latios
04-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Name:lizzie
Pokemon:Sceptile, Altaria, camerupt, Milotic
Personality:catious
History: Just appeared out of no where as some people say
Look: girl, 5'7, blonde hair down to her waist, wearing all black.
team: Modern

Tamer Marco
04-15-2004, 12:31 AM
As of now we can offically start!

Perkele
04-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Name: Perk
Pokemon: Sneasel, Steelix, Feraligator, Metagross
Personality: Silent, Manipulative
History: A child genius. Is a leading character in the attack to nomad woods. Has no real grudges against them, but doesn't want to disobey orders.
Look: A short young boy. Bald, and has a black sui and glasses on. Carries a pistol on his belt.
Team: Modern

Perkele
04-15-2004, 02:27 PM
"Stop here..." Perk said to the driver of his black jeep. The car stopped slwoly, and small pokemon ran away from the noisy vehicle in terror.

"No time to waste. Let's lay traps here, here, here and here." Perk ordered, shouting through a megaphone to a group of Moderns. He is holding a map of somekind in his left hand, and the places where the traps should be lain are marked with a red pen.

Accompanied by few sulks and swores, the men in black started unpacking the boxes in the jeep. Most of them contained traps. There were flamethrowers, lightning rods, machineguns and other cruel looking weaponry.

Perk watched his men dissappearing to the woods. He then took out thermogoggles, and started to look around for spies in the trees.

"Shame. Such a beautiful forest has to be razed down to bits. Oh well. Orders are orders. And at least they got the right man to deal with the natives..." Romeo pondered while observing the area.

Cody
04-15-2004, 11:54 PM
"All right, start unpacking, men. We've got a lot of traps to set! If we're going to have revenge on those Nomads, we'll need to trap their defense!"

Cody slipped two pokeballs out the window. A Spheal and an Aron came out.

"Ok, when the workers are on break, use Ice Ball to dismantle the traps, Spheal. Aron, go and warn those forest dwellers about the modern attack. One more thing? DON'T get caught."

Cody watched his pokemon slip into the shadows.

BTW: Not "Normands", Nomads.

Tamer Marco
04-16-2004, 02:04 AM
Marco couldn't forgive himself for what he did the past year but he had to make up for it. He grabbed two sticks and made a fire for the children. He still lived in the modern world but now went by the nomads ways. "Almost there." he said.The bright yellow sun cheered his spirits up and he drove faster to get new weapons for the nomands.

Perkele
04-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Perk took the thermogoggles from his eyes, and hanged them on his belt. He noticed Cody and his men unpacking the traps a few ten meters away.

Perk started steadily and slowly walking towards COdy and the jeep with traps in it. He saw that a Spheal was shooting Ice Balls at the traps, and Cody didn't do anything to stop it.

Perk grinned. "NOt sure which side you are on, huh?" Perk shouted from the distance. Cody turned around, and seemed a bit startled.

"Ahhh... Don't worry. I don't really care which side you are on. Actually, i think too that this whole conflict is pointless, but... I am still sided with the Moderns, and if you are going to completely side with the Nomads, i promise you are going to fight with me. And though i may look like a kid, i can honsetly say that my pokemon are one of the strongest in the whole Modern corporation." Perk explained coldly. His expression was blank when he stopped talking.

tonytrainer
04-16-2004, 07:08 PM
"Beware,all nomads!" said Tony coming out of the dark part of the forest!

"I think there will be an attack soon!" :sad:

*NOTE:Perkele,I have changed my post,now change yours and next time lets talk about it in private!

Perkele
04-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Ummm.... Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that a bit lame from tonytrainer? I think that is almost SPAM.

Rogue28
04-18-2004, 10:03 PM
*Ace noticed Cody was in trouble. The smart kid, name of Perky or something, was almost on to him.
Ace took out one of his Pokeballs and pressed a button gently, releasing a white light that took the form of a Raichu.

"Raichu," *Ace whispers, "Make an explosion to our right, Cody is practically caught!"

*The Pokemon nods, before darting behind a truck, and aiming a ball of electricity at some oil cannisters.

"Right guys, we've helped stop something like this before, let's do it again."

*Ace spoke to his Pokeballs, before letting out his Arcanine, Alakazam, Swellow, Swampert and Aggron.

"Everyone get back to your places, now!"

*Ace shouted at his fellow workers, now realising how lucky it was he that he could give orders to the ones beneath him, which there were quite a lot of.
Apparently it was a good idea to get high up in this corperation.

Perkele
04-19-2004, 02:08 PM
OOC: Perk is not a shortening from Perky, Perk means "to boil" or "to encourage"... So stop mocking my character, because it hasn't done anything to your character...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perk crouched down to the ground to cover him from the explosion.

Perk almost giggled. "Amateur." Perk stated silently to himself. A third person, apparently a Modern also, had panicked when he had saw Perk talking with Cody, and thought that Perk was about to attack Cody.

"Hey, you! Cody has been already exposed, he revealed him by openly shouting to his pokemon to destroy the traps! If you are a spy, you have to be silent and act carefully, you know!" Perk lectured Ace, and took a humored glance to Cody.

"So, you are challenging me to a fight...? Scared that you can't be able to beat me without using all of your pokemon...? That shows weakness, how on earth have you ever even reached as high place in this corporate as an executive...?" Perk shouted. With a blank expression on his face, he took out his pistol, and took a pokeball between his index and middle finger. He then looked at Cody.

"Come on... You can speak sense to your fellow spy. This battle is unnecessary, at least now. And don't think you can win and silence me by outpowering me with your pokemon, i don't think that all the grunts here placing the traps would like to hear that there are two spies here, eh?" Perk said, still making now expressions with his face.

Rogue 28, you only have FOUR POKEMON: Go check the rules... Or oh, i have a better idea! Go make yourself a PROFILE, then come butting in to this rp!

Tamer Marco
04-19-2004, 10:27 PM

Rogue 28, you only have FOUR POKEMON: Go check the rules... Or oh, i have a better idea! Go make yourself a PROFILE, then come butting in to this rp! OOC: He was in Wild Spirit's last year. :tongue:

IC:When Marco went to the nomand supplies area he put the weapons in a well hidden case inside of a trap door. "There." Marco said. "They'll have to drill through here to get those weapons. Marco said hello to a fellow nomand and left. He walked through the forest seeing bug pokemon and becoming tired from walking he sat on a rock. Marco heard a small explosion and wondered what went wrong. "There could of been a bombing..." Marco thought. "Go Crobat!" A newly caught Crobat had used supersonic waves to detect the explosion. When he got there he saw some unfamilar moderns. He hid. He was once a modern and they might of reconized him. He hid behind a tree and observed they're movements and communication.

Bandit
04-20-2004, 08:32 PM
* Kaioh watched a loud mouth boy with a megaphone in his hands, and he really began to bog Kaioh off.

" Hey, you Perkly or something, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!! Its not like your the leader and I'm not saying I'm the leader but just SHUT UP!"

* Kaioh then takes out a Pokeball with a fang on it, one with a wing on it and another with a lightning bolt on it he tosses them in the air and then shouts out.

" Go Moro ( Houndoom ), Sparks ( Pikachu ), Airo ( Pidgeot ). Moro I want you to go looking for the Nomads village. Airo I want you to search for anyone who is slacking off the job and Sparks I want you to help Moro find the village since you've got a good sense of smell too. "

Moro: " Hound doom doom ( Yes master ) "

Sparks: " Pika ( Okay ) "

Airo:" Pidgeot ot ( Yes sir ) "

* And then the Pokemon were off looking.

tonytrainer
04-21-2004, 09:56 AM
"Ok! I will go and help Cody! Fear,Go!"

A Salamence came of a greatball with some scary eyes on it!

"Let's go Flying!"Tony said!

Danielle Dragoon
04-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Danielle was working with a couple of sick pokemon, when she heard the explosion.

"So it has started.." she sighed.

She walked outside and ran a ways out into the forest, she hid up in a tre covered with many leaves. Her Pikachu, Lightning, sat upon a higher branch looking for some moderns.

"See anything up there, Lightning?"

"Pika." Lightning responded shaking his head.

"I see."

Danielle shifted and stood up, a ways away she could see some Moderns argueing.

"That isn't good.. A couple have been found out, we're sure to be next."

Perkele
04-21-2004, 08:23 PM
OOC: Stop mocking my character's name.... You don't have to get angry to me, i just play my character. And we are on the same side, eh Bandit? Ad don't say hell, unless you wanna to get trouble with the mods.

Perk was first startled by the angry fellow nomad, but his shock changed to amusement. He wlkaed over to the boy, ignoring the spy and his hasty friend.

"Hello. Finally i found another modern with spine." Perk stated, and tretched out his hand, wanting to shake hands with Kaioh.

Bandit
04-22-2004, 05:49 PM
OOC: Sorry about the name mocking I just tend to forget names :oops:

* Kaioh looks at Perk, Kaioh then shakes Perk's hand.

Perkele
04-22-2004, 06:25 PM
"So, let's go. Wanna go hunt down some nomads?" Perk asked, and gave a devilish grin to Kaioh. He then grabbed a small, flying camera-like device from his pocket.

"This will alert us if it notices hostile humanoids near us." Perk said. The real mechanism it works would be a lot more complicated and harder to explain, so he decided not to bore his comrade by talking about some wierd camera device.

"So, will you come?"

Danielle Dragoon
04-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Lightning listened in and shivered.

"Pii..." he mumbled.

"Hm? It's ok Lightning, let's get a closer look, see." Danielle replied.

She jumped down, Lightning right at her heels and he scurried up ahead of her and stopped sniffing a part of the ground, his ears went back as he turned and looked at Danielle.

"Trap is it?"

"Pii." He responded going around the certain area.

"Aren't you a lot of help." She giggled a bit.

The Pikachu smiled and bounced up to another tree about 100 yards away from the Moderns setup. Danielle climbed up and watched to see what would happen next.

tonytrainer
04-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Tony was hidden in the brances of a tree near the moderns!
Mind was near him!

"Mind,let's see if there are any nomads arround here!Then we will attack by the nord!"

Mind nodded and started searching the area for nomands!

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 05:26 PM
Marco walked away from the tree and walked right to the two boys (Kaioh and Perkele). "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Don't you know that moderns lost a year ago?" "If you want to know a real moden I used to be one. I'm the son of you're leader!" "Even though i'm a nomand now I still can have control over you. LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW!" Marco screamed.

OOC: That was lame. :sleepy:

Danielle Dragoon
04-25-2004, 03:51 AM
Danielle leaned back into the tree out of veiw, and soon she feel asleep on the branch, leaving against the trunk.

perfectpichu
04-25-2004, 05:50 AM
Melody was washing her Bayleef when she heard an explosion off in the distance. She looked up and said, "Oh no, don't tell me THEY are back." Of coarse she was talking about the moderns. Since she is after all a nomad, she dislikes most moderns. The only one that she actually trusts is Marco, and that is only because he had learned his lesson, and it is now time for the others to learn theirs. "Let's go Rose(Bayleef). We have to stop them once and for all." Melody jumped onto Rose's back and rode over towards where she heard the explosion. When she got there, she saw Marco talking with those moderns, however she couldn't hear what they were saying. 'Why is he talking to them. Was he just trying to be friends with us untill the moderns returned and then end up turning on us?' Melody thought, 'No, he would never do that. He's probably just getting them to leave.' She and Bayleef rode over to them and Melody called over to the moderns, "What are ya'll doing here?!" She looked at Marco and smiled, "Hey Marco. How've yall been doing? *looks back at the moderns* Ya'll shouldn't be here. This is a restricted area. No moderns allowed! So I suggest ya'll get outa here before we have to throw ya out with force." Melody's personality had gotten a lot more stern and forcefull towards other moderns, but she is still as kind as ever to fellow nomads.

Bandit
04-25-2004, 09:11 AM
" Ok, I'll come with you. "

Andreas
04-25-2004, 11:20 AM
I know im very very late, but i was like in the other Wild spirits rp, so i wondered if i could re-join or something??
if i can do u want me to post my form or something??

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 04:53 PM
OOC: Yeah, old members automatically qualified and Bandit who are you talking to?

tonytrainer
04-25-2004, 05:57 PM
OOC: Yeah, old members automatically qualified and Bandit who are you talking to?
I think he is talking to Melody.

Anyways!

Tony watched the arrivel of melody from the top of the trees!"Let's help her"
thought Tony and Mind heard him!

Perkele
04-25-2004, 06:30 PM
He was talking to Perk.... :silly:

Perk watched, puzzled, when some wierd freak came to yell to them about him being an old modern and that he wants Perk and Kaioh to leave. Perk pointed his gun at the person.

"Leader's son or not, you are in the wrong end of this gun, so beat it." Perk stated calmly and put down his gun, and started walking towards the other loudmouth, a girl sitting in a tree.

"So, you wanna fight. I can assure you that you lose..." Perk said, smiling devilishly.

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 06:34 PM
Marco saw he go to another tree. He took advantage and snatched the gun away from him. He shot it and it was a blank. "You really think i'm afraid of a gun that's not even loaded?" he yelled. "I don't know who you are but leave now! I don't want to have you leave by force!"

Andreas
04-25-2004, 06:38 PM
OCC: I was a Nomad in the last one, so i guess im one now 2, and btw my name in the rp is Andreas ^_^
I was playing with my Bellosom when i heard some loud noices from the woods. I runned there and when i came there i saw 2 Moderns and Marco and Melody:
"What are you two doing here, didnt you learn a lesson when you losed the last time you tried to do this" I shouted angerly.

OCC: Marco hope u dont mind that im posting now, just so u know i was Frozen Angel/Water Angel when the first Wild spirits rp was up i think

tonytrainer
04-25-2004, 06:43 PM
"Hey,Perk!"said a voice behind him."I will ask you only once!Leave here or face us all!"said Tony hoping the other nomads will follow the newly nomad! :susp:

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 06:49 PM
OCC: I was a Nomad in the last one, so i guess im one now 2, and btw my name in the rp is Andreas ^_^
I was playing with my Bellosom when i heard some loud noices from the woods. I runned there and when i came there i saw 2 Moderns and Marco and Melody:
"What are you two doing here, didnt you learn a lesson when you losed the last time you tried to do this" I shouted angerly.

OCC: Marco hope u dont mind that im posting now, just so u know i was Frozen Angel/Water Angel when the first Wild spirits rp was up i thinkOOC: What are you talking about both of us are nomands. I became a nomad at the end of the first Wild Spirits.

Andreas
04-25-2004, 06:53 PM
OCC: i meant Marco who created this rp in the last OCC and i meant u in the rp and i didnt say that thing to uu, i said that 2 Perkele and the other modern ^_^

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Oh, sorry. I didn't read you're post correctly I guess.

Perkele
04-25-2004, 07:14 PM
You can't grab my gun, idiot. You are god moding, stop it. And why are everyone attacking us? Is this your idea of a good rp?

"Fine. You all want to fight us? Such cowardise, thinking that you can only win by out-powering us?" Perk was very amused. He really didn't care about nomads or moderns, but all the nomads seemed to be very stupid and simple people.

"Think we came here all by ourselves. Think again."

Perk pushed a button in his remote control. Huge flames started to burn around the forest, and shocks of lightning struck everywhere. Desperate cries of wild pokemon could be heard.

"Heh, we planted some TRAPS here bfore you even saw it. Do you want to unleash all your anger to this little 10-year old boy, or save your beloved pokemon and it's innocent dwellers." Perks voice started to sound very serious.

"Don't mess with us. At least all of you at the same time..." Perk said, and silently glared at the group of nomads, with a blank experssion on his face.

Also a group of modern grunts came to the edge of the forests with heavy machinery and loud cars.

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 07:25 PM
You can't grab my gun, idiot. You are god moding, stop it. And why are everyone attacking us? Is this your idea of a good rp?

"Fine. You all want to fight us? Such cowardise, thinking that you can only win by out-powering us?" Perk was very amused. He really didn't care about nomads or moderns, but all the nomads seemed to be very stupid and simple people.

"Think we came here all by ourselves. Think again."

Perk pushed a button in his remote control. Huge flames started to burn around the forest, and shocks of lightning struck everywhere. Desperate cries of wild pokemon could be heard.

"Heh, we planted some TRAPS here bfore you even saw it. Do you want to unleash all your anger to this little 10-year old boy, or save your beloved pokemon and it's innocent dwellers." Perks voice started to sound very serious.

"Don't mess with us. At least all of you at the same time..." Perk said, and silently glared at the group of nomads, with a blank experssion on his face.

Also a group of modern grunts came to the edge of the forests with heavy machinery and loud cars.OOC: Everyone isn't attacking you only Tonytrainer is. And i'm not the one who's doing a lot of stupid things for this RP and it's not you either. And this is a good RP. :rolleyes:

IC: Marco looked at Perk in disgust. "You're sick... why do you want to harm the pokemon?" he asked. "They didn't do anything wrong and your destroying there homes! Go Ludddicolo!" Marco cried. "Put out the flames!" Luddicolo tried but most stayed and Magnafied. "Go Altaria! "Try to stop the machines!"

Perkele
04-25-2004, 07:30 PM
"Ah. Finally some action." Perk sighed, and called out his gragantuan steel pokemon, Steelix. It roared in fury, and looked at the puny humans with it's fire-red, angry eyes.

"Come on, use your Slam to cut down these trees, let's cause some serious havoc."

Steelix roared angrily, grabbed Perk to it's back, and slammed it's hard tail to the old, long trees, which camde crashing down.

"Hey, don't ask why i am doing this. You have to discuss with my boss if you want to know that. I'm here just to follow orders from the person who gives me money. You know, i have almost no feelings, and i really down't care what happens to this tiny forest. There's thousands of other forests in this wrold, and millions of other small furry cute pokemon out there. So why not destroy them, let's just say i'm here to destroy the weak and prevent overpopulation." Perk shouted from the back of his giant pokemon.

Andreas
04-25-2004, 08:05 PM
"You are mad, just destroy innocent pokemons for money?"
I said to Perk.
"Bellosom Stun spore that overgrown steel snake (Steelix) now!"
A purple powder came out from Bellosoms body as it started to shake...

Perkele
04-25-2004, 08:20 PM
"Hmph. Don't underestimate my pokemon! My steelix is far too experienced to fall for a simple stun powder. Steelix, let's Dig our way underground and cause havoc to the forest from under the ground." Perk calmly stated to his pokemon. A moral lecture by a concerned, rightful savage was only a silent whisper in the wind for the cold blooded modern. He and his steel pokemon amde a huge tunnel when they dove underground. The Steelix went so close to the ground that everyone could see where the huge speeding pokemon went, razing the roots of the trees, and sending small pokemon and bushes flying in the air.

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 08:22 PM
"So i'd have to ask my daddy 'eh? Melody, Andreas can you cover this?" Marco asked. If they could handle it he could go. If they couldn't a chat with dad would have to wait.

perfectpichu
04-25-2004, 11:13 PM
"Sure we can handle this." Melody replied in her beautiful western accent(it's kinda like Lara Laramy's accent), "Hey Andreas, do ya think ya can handle this guy while I warn everyone 'bout the moderns then gather all the ingured pokemon?"

OOC: Just to let you know, I was on my Bayleef's back.

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 11:26 PM
"Thanks." Marco said. He flew of on Salamence to the Modern headquarters.

Danielle Dragoon
04-26-2004, 01:31 AM
Danielle was sleeping on a tree when it hurdled to the ground, she rolled off, with just a couple of scratches.

"What a rude awaking."

She looked up and saw all the trees down on the ground, tears came to her eyes as some pokemon were even hurt.

"Melody! Andreas we have to save the pokemon, have some of your pokemon help them back to the village."

She gripped three of her pokeballs and threw them out, a ponyta, persian, and houdour came out.

"Elite, Shiva, go bring the pokemon back to the village."

The pokemon took off telling even some of the wild pokemon to pitch in. Danielle hopped on the back of Star, Lightning in front of her, and took off in the tunnel after Perk. The tunnel lite up as the ponyta ran through it.

"Faster, Star. It's a Steelix."

The ponyta gathered up her strength and ran faster.

tonytrainer
04-26-2004, 09:29 AM
"Noooo" said Tony and gave Perk a fist right in the face!

"I shall not let you harm any pokemon! Here could be the home of very rare shiny pokemon or legendaries witch rome the land!Go Typloshion!Wait until he (Steelix) cames out and use Fire Blast!"

"Mind worn every pokemon arround here now!!!"

Andreas
04-26-2004, 11:18 AM
"Sure Melody, i try"
"Bellosom, i think that this guy is better when he is asleep"
"Sleep powder now!!"
I said as a blue powder came out from Bellosoms body towards Perk.
"Butterfree go!"
"Warn all the other Nomads that the Moderns has comed, hurry!"

Perkele
04-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Excuse me, was my post unclear, becuase Perk is underground with his snake, otherwise he'd be shooting you with his gun now.

"Finally i got rid of those noisy annoying savage brats...." Perk snorted as he and his steel pokemon came out from under the ground. He could not here anyone near him.

"Now... Let's really start the revenge now..." Perk said, and took out several ultra balls, and threw them at small pokemon scurrying around him. The strong ultra balls caught the weak Caterpies, Weedles and Rattatas. Perk took the balls, recalled his Steelix and called outhis Skarmory.

"Let's go Skarmory. Let's go make a deal with the wild men."

"Skar..." Skarmory replied, and Perk mounted on his back.

"We'll make a deal with them which they cannot refuse."

tonytrainer
04-26-2004, 12:48 PM
"So...You like Steel Pokemon, I see!" said a mistirious voice near Perk!

"How did you got here so fast?" asked Perk.

"I have my ways" said Tony."What are your plans?" :eh:

Perkele
04-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Tonytrainer, you are god moding.... Please state how you got here, and maybe my character will answer. And you can't say anything with my character, that's called bunnying.

tonytrainer
04-26-2004, 01:06 PM
OOC:Sorry for god moding and come on, wasn't that what you were going to say!!!

"I can travel anywhere in this forest cause mY Gardevoir has teleport and knows every inch in this forest!"said Tony to Perk!" No matter where you are here is our teritory. You can not hide here!"
Then a Gardevoir came out from the trees looking straight at Perk!

Perkele
04-26-2004, 06:22 PM
I will stop playing this rpg, becuase it's becoming really messy and some people make hard for me to enjoy it. Sorry, i may sound like a spoilsport, but i will stop rping this rp now.

"Blah..." Perk stated, and shot himself into the head, and fell down to the ground,, lifeless. His pokemon were suddenly released from their pokeballs, and they vanished into the oblivion.

Danielle Dragoon
04-26-2004, 10:00 PM
OCC: To bad, it was just starting to get interesting too.

=/
__________________________________________________ _______

Danielle saw the light towards the end of the tunnel, she rode up to it, stood up on her Ponyta's back so she could see. Perk was on the ground.

"Odd.. Hey! Marco, wha.. what happened? Is he ok?"

Danielle jumped up out of the hole, Starfire jumped out as well, and sniffed Perk, she naeighed a bit, and backed up, still quite afraid. Danielle walked over to Perk, and laid a hand on his back.

"Hey? Are you.. alive?"

Ponyta looked at Danielle and tilted her head.

"Hm? Oh, Star. True.. he is a modern is he not? Well, it does neither side any good if some people are dead.. But is he?"

The ponyta neighed, no response.

"Your a bunch of help. Well.."

Danielle lifted up Perk and brought him over to a tree, leaning him against it.

"If he is alive.. minues well be a little more comfortable then on the ground."

She knelt down, and shook Perk lightly.

"Don't tell me your dead."

perfectpichu
04-28-2004, 01:05 AM
OOC: I think that was just a little over the edge Perk. Seriously, who in their right mind would commit suicide at the beginning of a battle??

IC: "Rose!(Bayleef) Espy!(Espeon) Luna!(Umbreon) Cotton!(Swablu) Go help all of the pokemon! Hurry!" Melody shouted as they all ran off in different directions. 'That dang modern!' she thought, 'Why did he have to set all of those traps?! Now if we don't hurry, all of those pokemon will die!' She looked down at the ground and saw and Oddish and Zigzagoon. "Come on! I'll take ya to the village!" Melody said as she quickly picked them up and ran over to the village. After she gave them to the pokemon healer at the village, she quickly ran back to the destruction site. "Cotton! Come here quickly!" Melody called out. A moment later, her Swablu came flying over. "Cotton, go to the city, find Marco and tell him that the forest is on fire and to bring help quickly!"
"Swa Blu!" *I'm on it!* Cotton said and flew off.
'Hurry Cotton. I don't know how much longer everyone can last.' she thought worriedly.

OOC: Yeah Perkle, I think that the death of your character will really shorten this RP by a lot.

Andreas
04-28-2004, 07:32 AM
"Vaporeon go!!"
"Use your Water gun on that forest which burns quickly!"
A beam of water sprouted against the burning forest.
"Can somebody help here??!"
I shouted.

tonytrainer
04-29-2004, 04:34 PM
OOC:Perk come on!You're leaving this RP because of me!That's lame!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mind!Let's help out! We don't have nothing to do about Perk!"

Perkele
04-29-2004, 04:38 PM
OOC.Yes i am... BUt i just noticed that everyone was attacking me and that i wasn't enjoying this rp... Maybe i was a bit lame, but better leave like this than to just leave without saying anything, right?

perfectpichu
04-29-2004, 08:19 PM
OOC: Hey, I wasn't attacking you. I was just talking. So you can't say s*it about me! But I still think that that was just a little under-dramatic. If you still don't want to come back then at least amke your death look like an accident. Like having one of those traps explode right from under you or something. And if you still won't come back then we're going to need a true leader for the moderns since their former leader has not fufilled his duties.

tonytrainer
04-30-2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: Only I was attacking you!!!
And that's because I was getting in my caracter as the defender of the weak Pokes!

"What is the report,Mind!?Mind!?Where are you?"Said Tony runniong throught the forest like mad after he noticed that Mind has disappered!

Perkele
04-30-2004, 07:23 PM
OOC: Shut up and rp already. If you're trying to make me feel bad, don't bother...

Mystic Wanderer
05-01-2004, 01:42 AM
So.. you need a new modern, aye? Well, I’m here and ready to take on any position given, regardless of what it is.

Name: Luna Starny
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, very busy. She seems like a non-serious type of girl but when it comes to battling she’s all ears, eyes, and senses. She’s rough when she comes to jobs and doesn’t go lightly.
History: A workhouse one may say, she never stops training her Pokemon to try and become the best. She’s always on the move but when she finds a place she likes she takes the longest time to let it go. Recently she’s found a group called the Moderns and decided to take on the challenge and help them.
Looks: Long purple hair, light blue eyes, she wears a black dress with her own symbol on it, naturally related to the universe. She wears thigh high black boots, and usually a black cape with silver lining.
Pokemon: Espeon(Star), Umbreon(Moons), Scizor(Meteor), Skarmory(Satellite)

Luna, peeked up from inside a whole she founded and look around.

"So what do these nomads look like?" Luna mumbled. "Hey, whose that?"

A girl was standing near a tree with a fallen man that looked like a modern. Is she a modern? Luna got up and ran towards the girl with her Espeon, Star, at her heels.

"Who are you, girl?" Luna asked with a forceful voice, raising her eyebrows.

perfectpichu
05-01-2004, 02:56 AM
OOC: You're talking to Danielle right? I can tell because she was the only one that was standing by a tree with the dead leader of the moderns. :tongue: But you should really try and specify who your character is speaking to. I'm not trying to nag on you, I'm just offering you some advice since you're a newb. Oh and Marco, btw, it would be nice if you reply to the post that I made about ten posts ago. Because you've been on a bunch of times, yet you still haven't replied. I know that you have probably been posting on other boards, but I thought that by now you might have replied. Sorry, but I've just been kind of paranoid lately. :paranoid:

Still OOC: Man that must have been the longest out of character message that I've ever typed! o_O

Mystic Wanderer
05-01-2004, 03:12 AM
OOC: I actually went ahead and read all the pages you all have been through, in that sentence it wasn't necessary since as you said, she was the only person near the tree with a fallen modern. Therefore there was no use of stating someones name when you've just entered a roleplay for you should get to know the person first. Thus, this is my belief, I'm sure you all have your own.

Tamer Marco
05-01-2004, 07:47 PM
OOC: If you know my mom caught me on habbo and someone cussed me out. My mom thinks that forums are bad and i'm banned from all chats and forums. If it would be alright if someone could take over my character?

perfectpichu
05-01-2004, 08:11 PM
OOC: Now THAT sure isn't right! Even my mom would never do that!

tonytrainer
05-01-2004, 10:15 PM
OOC:Now why don't we all leave then!(I ain't giving ideas!)
And my mom doesn't know what a forum is so she let's me on almost everything! :confused:

perfectpichu
05-01-2004, 11:23 PM
OOC: Then you are very lucky. :tongue:

Mystic Wanderer
05-01-2004, 11:28 PM
OCC: Just roleplay, OCC is making this Roleplay quite boring, skip the chit chat and start roleplaying already.

perfectpichu
05-14-2004, 10:56 PM
OOC: We would but we can't think of a new plot since Perkele killed his character. :susp:

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 02:18 PM
OOC: Yeah, and the other moderns (Bandit) won't be active if their lives depended on it. :rolleyes: I thought this RP would be just like the original. It's a damn shame the rest of the old players aren't here.

perfectpichu
05-15-2004, 02:25 PM
OOC: Yeah. Vex used to really keep this going pretty well. Does anyone have Vex's email address so they can get Vex to come back? Then maybe we can keep this thing going.

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 02:36 PM
OOC: Yeah. Vex used to really keep this going pretty well. Does anyone have Vex's email address so they can get Vex to come back? Then maybe we can keep this thing going. OOC: Huh? Vex only posted like 20 times in the RP altoghter. :ermm:

EDIT: Ya mean Berri right?

perfectpichu
05-15-2004, 02:40 PM
OOC: Okay, well both of them.... When Vex did post, it was really good. So I think we need them both back.

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 02:43 PM
OOC: True. Lets close this RP before we're humiliated from people like Nate and Cat.

*RP Closed*

perfectpichu
05-15-2004, 02:46 PM
OOC: Hold on....How would we be "humiliated"??

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 02:49 PM
OOC: Hold on....How would we be "humiliated"?? Easy. We would be stupid to contiune with this. The plot has gotten dumb and stupid and a lot of people aren't even active here (aka me).

If you want to continue i'll take off the "Closed until further notice" sign.

perfectpichu
05-15-2004, 02:52 PM
OOC: Well, yeah, you're right. We should probably close this for now... Hmm... Maybe if we advertise this RP, more people will join.

Mystic Wanderer
05-15-2004, 03:18 PM
OCC: Such a shame, I mean I did join up, that's one more that would leave about only two people really missing.

tonytrainer
05-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Perk killed himself because of me! :redface: :frown:
I'm such a loser! If Perk wants to come back I shall go, Please!

perfectpichu
05-15-2004, 04:42 PM
OOC: Okay... 1. It wasn't all your fault. Perkele thought we were all ganging up on him... 2. You DO NOT have to leave. Nobody ever has to leave.

tonytrainer
05-15-2004, 04:48 PM
OOC: Okay... 1. It wasn't all your fault. Perkele thought we were all ganging up on him... 2. You DO NOT have to leave. Nobody ever has to leave.
OOC: To late! I think this forum is dead until Perkele or anyone else will think of an idea!I did my part!
Who kidnappened Alakazam?

Channel Delibird
05-24-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm back, and I'm glad to see another Wild Spirits RP around...but not so glad to see it's closed. =/ Unfortunate, but perhaps neccessary. I'd like to see everyone who's active here joining the Wild Spirits 2 RP, and perhaps we can try to re-open this sometime. =)

perfectpichu
05-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Well if we get more people to join and get a new modern leader then we might be able to open this again. :rolleyes:

tonytrainer
05-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Well if we get more people to join and get a new modern leader then we might be able to open this again. :rolleyes:
Well! Ya! I'm back!Will someone PM the others, I have to do something about my comp. first!