PDA

View Full Version : This is Oldman speaking

Oldman
02-03-2011, 07:25 PM
I made an account here I wanted to see how it is like and if it is good Im new but i sometimes come on this chat from another site but everyone sometimes is mean to me and I share images with everyone so don't be mad if i use your images and other stuff and I want to make lots of friends but some of the people from the chat were mean and I dont really understand why if i can be a moderator i will be a very good one for now i will explore this site thanks for welcoming me to this friendly place and I want everyone to know that i wont use your images unless you share them with me ok thank you bye this is oldman moving on also I am 10 years old and I like bidoofs. :D

Charizard Michelle
02-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Welcome to PE2K. Most people here are nice so don't worry about people yelling at you too much. Just make sure to follow the rules here (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28) and everything be cool.

Tombi
02-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Definitely a troll with a bad material source, but have fun on the forum! If ya know what I mean, winkwinknudgenudge.

Eun Min
02-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Well, hi and welcome to Pe2k!
Can't call you my elder though, so too bad for you. =P
Hope you enjoy your time, and remember to read the rules!
Doing that may get less people being mean to you. ;)

Trent Reznor
02-04-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry, but you're not my old man. I'm older than you!

But yes, welcome to the forum!

Coldarra
02-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome.

MoonKit
02-05-2011, 04:11 AM
Please whack me with a brick, I read Oldman as Obama at first.

Welcome to the forum, Old*coughnew*man. I truely hope you learn to make friends with us. I swear, reading the rules makes it less likely for us to bite. Me no bite Old*coughnew* people.

Judgmental Arceus
02-06-2011, 03:53 AM
Sorry we have no breakfast XD
Welcome to PE2K!