PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

Ceromax
02-10-2011, 07:02 AM
What do you guys think of it? i went over to my brothers apartment and he showed me it and i tried It out for like 20 minutes then he took it out for some reason, So what do you think, is it Too scary to play? I cant handle Silent hill, resident evil and those scary zombie games, i was looking it up and i heard about a "dunwich building" And it sounded like something that i would totally make a mess in my Shorts over, so give me your opinion what you think of it and stuff, i mean it looks fun but also has that scary "Blood Tainted and Wrecked" Feeling.

Neo Emolga
02-10-2011, 01:06 PM
It's not that scary, honestly. Even the Dunwich Building isn't all that freaky. Meanwhile, New Vegas is even less scary.

But yeah, it depends on how easily you're frightened.

Ceromax
02-11-2011, 01:33 AM
oh It seems really fun i was watching videos of dunwich and it looked pretty frightening

ReclusiveDemon
02-11-2011, 04:17 AM
The Fallout series has never been scary. It's only scary if you're weak of heart and don't play any games with any elements of fear. Fallout 3 doesn't have a real fear factor, unless you're terrified of the dark, in which case it's not your game since most buildings you explore are dark and have mild "shock" value (making you jump because an enemy you didn't expect comes up from behind and such).

Ceromax
02-11-2011, 04:41 AM
The Fallout series has never been scary. It's only scary if you're weak of heart and don't play any games with any elements of fear. Fallout 3 doesn't have a real fear factor, unless you're terrified of the dark, in which case it's not your game since most buildings you explore are dark and have mild "shock" value (making you jump because an enemy you didn't expect comes up from behind and such).
will it make you mess your shorts though? like is t that bad or what?

ReclusiveDemon
02-11-2011, 06:39 AM
will it make you mess your shorts though? like is t that bad or what?
Just watch a "Let's Play" on youtube and judge for yourself. I've already said the series has never been scary. It's not a horror game and shouldn't have anything other than a few areas where you jump because you're surprised, but I'm not you so I can't tell you if you'll find it scary or not.

Ceromax
02-12-2011, 04:48 AM
:( my dad said i cant get it cuz its rated M :(