PDA

View Full Version : Which anime should have continued with new season?

changoo
02-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Which anime should have continued with new season?

reason because the anime fells uncompleted or you want MORE!

Kenny_C.002
02-14-2011, 03:33 AM
Witch Hunter Robin: I have no idea why, but I liked it quite a bit when it premiered. It also ends in a cliffhanger with somebody exiting the taxi. BUT WHO?

Hayate Season 3: Any moment now. They announced it back when season 2 ended, but it's still not here yet. ;_;

REC: Because Onda Aka is one of my favourite anime girls of all time, and the 12-ep anime just doesn't do it justice. There's also not enough fan art for her. :(

Angel Beats: WHAT HAPPENS TO OTONASHI???!?!??!

Needless: It's that ridiculous. And Cruz never got his moment of awesome because it's later on in the manga. :<

Umineko no Naku Koro ni: We got the first half, but HOW DOES IT END?

OreImo: There's like 7 volumes of the light novel, and the anime covered like 1-2 volumes? The manga scanlation's not up to snuff either, so a new anime season can spice this up despite it just finished airing.

The World God Only Knows: The 12-ep season scratched the surface. Next season soon plz. At least it's green-lighted

Sora no Otoshimono: Want to continue this storyline, since I kinda like Tomoki despite his perverted antics.

Railgun: Railgun > Index

Monster: The first one was a masterpiece. I'm not sure if they could possibly top it off with a second coming of Johan.

Code Geass: Because I want more CC.

karmachameleon
02-14-2011, 04:24 AM
Samurai Champloo. The ending fit well with the blithesome attitude of the show, but left much to be desired.

Crystal king
02-15-2011, 12:30 AM
I say:

Lucky Star - The ending sucked, and I've been hearing rumors of a second season for years now.

Kero~

Blood Red Lucario
02-15-2011, 12:45 AM
School Rumble. I won't be satisfied until I see the anime version of "failure sensei"

Grassy_Aggron
02-15-2011, 01:06 AM
SonicX. Better animation (the animation near the end of the third season was awesome), the new actors...Not to mention they left two MASSIVE cliffhangers (well, three in America. Shadow isn't dead though, as shown in the Japanese version XP).

Oh, and poor Nazo wants screen time.

Jerks, dropping me on the floor like that >.>

Kenny_C.002
02-15-2011, 03:58 AM
I say:

Lucky Star - The ending sucked, and I've been hearing rumors of a second season for years now.

Kero~

Kinda tough since one of the main seiyuus basically quit the business to pursuit the more generic "TV star" career.

School Rumble. I won't be satisfied until I see the anime version of "failure sensei"

I kinda forgot they never finished School Rumble despite it being finished in the manga.

Charizard Michelle
02-15-2011, 05:00 AM
Excuse me as I pull out my long list of animes I want to see with a new season.

Durarara(rararararara)!
There is so much material that they can pull from and the show was so good. There is material out there to adopt and it is all good. If keep giving certain shows that are lame in plot second seasons then DRRR(RRRRR) so deserves one.

Hatenkou Yuugi (Dazzle)
Another good show that has material that deserves to be animated. The show was good and had a great feel. Shame that it hasn't continued. The ending of this series was begging to be continued on.

Bamboo Blade
This show was nicely done from beginning to end. It was funny, cute and had great action. Another show that is begging to continue on with a season season based on the ending. I haven't looked up to do a comparison between the anime and manga but I am sure there is material to keep going with a second season.

Shugo Chara
Yeah....it ended on filler and sucks to see that it had to go like that. The series was great and it be really nice to see the manga ending get animated via OVAs or something of a new season.

Kenny_C.002
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Yakitate Japan!
I can't believe I missed that. Nothing like a bread-making anime. AWESOME STUFF!

ReclusiveDemon
02-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Yakitate Japan!
I can't believe I missed that. Nothing like a bread-making anime. AWESOME STUFF!
The greatest anime I have ever watched.

Also one of the best mangas. So good. ;_;

Jet
02-18-2011, 12:49 PM
So many...

Yakitate Japan!
- Because we can never get enough of the disco manager and the exaggerated reactions

Cooking Master Boy
- Same as Yakitate Japan... except no disco manager

Needless
- Because Setsuna is bound to have some epic moment somehow... or yea even Cruz...

Yu-gi-oh 5Ds!
- Because Yu-gi-oh ZEXAL IS JUST WRONG. That and there doesn't seem to be an epic Main Char of this season vs main char of another season thing. And there are still so many things to explore upon ._.

Galaxy Angel
- Hopefully they could make it into a serious show now; seing how the manga and the game are... serious.

Vandread
- I've heard rumors of Hibiki having a child with Meia and Dita, and those 2 kids are in an adventure, yadda yadda, but I haven't seen it... WHERE IS IT?!?

Lucky Star
- No explanation necessary

Durarara!
- Because the ending just... sucked... too cramped up.

Nyan Koi!
- I know there's a 2nd seaon coming up, but I can't wait :3

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
- Because I haven't watched Index I or II yet... but Railgun seems much more awesome with... RAILGUN.

Rave: The Groove Adventure
- So the manga is finished... might as well finish the anime as well ._. (too lazy to read)

Megiddo Flame
02-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Dinosaur King, the ONE show 4kids actually did well on dubbing.

And they should've made a sequel to Digimon Tamers.

dolby
03-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Gakuen Alice

Peace Buyer
03-20-2011, 06:37 AM
Lucky Star
Ending unfitted to the cause and who doesnt enjoy seeing a blue haired midget talk about anime?

Love Hina Again
Quit only after 3 episodes, I'm extremely upset how it ended and it left me in tears... That and the fact that 1 guy gets the snot beat outa him hourly >_>

Cowboy Bepbop
Loved the show, I just wana see the gang hook back up and start kicking some arse.

Azumanga Daioh
I don't know, it flowed good from my perspective... but 26 episodes of child abuse and a girl on Mystery drug X is just not enough for my liking... TT-TT so we need more!

Dragon Ball Z
Im not satisfied with the ending... need more ass kicking fun!

Nova_Eevee
04-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Pokemon
Whats taking them with the unova region episodes

Keroro Gunso
We the americas need to see the silly tadpoles and sgt frog

Hi hi puffy ami yumi
Why did they cancil that show

Swat kats
All because it was acclaimed "too violent to viewers"

Dont ask me why cause these were my favorites

Raven X
04-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Samurai Jack. I loved the way he screamed Aku's named. Maybe they should add a totally new storyline with his son. Even if they add the old Jack it would still be nice.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=837666216825&id=688a7c749442112aaa7f59aaa43da18f&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.alphacoders.com%2f533%2f12 80-800-5336.jpg

Master Zorua
04-14-2011, 10:29 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/SpazzyMcMuffin/sonic/satam.jpg
Sonic SatAM. This is how Sonic was meant to be, not the corny crap they have nowadays. This one actually has a deep storyline with real awesome action, awesome art that ended prematurely in favor of the slapstick crap version of Sonic.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/Makari666/StarBase%20Leicester/dandd.jpg
Dungeons and Dragons. Another awesome old cartoon/anime that never had a true conclusion of the kids being able to return to their world. I hate when storylines leave loose ends.