PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer!

UndyingFury
02-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Well, there isn't much to say about me. I like to draw, listen to rock music, play lots of videogames, and battle on PO mostly. I am a proud member of the SoulClan [S]. You can call me Undyingfury, Fury, or even Casey (That's my real name). Or whatever else you wish. Also note, I am a girl, so don't forget that! :wink:
I'm completely new to this forum, but I hope I can make a notable contribution to this forum community. :happy:
So, hello everyone!

Mr420
02-16-2011, 04:14 AM
Well, there isn't much to say about me. I like to draw, listen to rock music, play lots of videogames, and battle on PO mostly. I am a proud member of the SoulClan [S]. You can call me Undyingfury, Fury, or even Casey (That's my real name). Or whatever else you wish. Also note, I am a girl, so don't forget that! :wink:
I'm completely new to this forum, but I hope I can make a notable contribution to this forum community. :happy:
So, hello everyone!

hi Casey, welcome to PE2K, we hope you enjoy your stay and find the forum useful for all your poke needs

Arch Enemy
02-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Hi, Casey! So, you battle on PO, too? I've started battling there not too long ago. I'm not very good at it, but it can help kill some time.
Anyway, welcome to PE2K! I hope you have fun hanging around with us here, and enjoy making new friends.

brandon_g
02-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Welcome Casey - Follow the rules and Your guarenteed fun :biggrin:

Charizard Michelle
02-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum Casey! I really hope you have lots of fun here. Mostly everybody here is friendly and could help you out if you anything.

By the way, did you make those banners in your sig?

*bows*

Trent Reznor
02-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum, Newcomer!

Judgmental Arceus
02-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Looks like the new member needs some undying love. :biggrin:
Welcome to the forum!!

shadowinfernape
02-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Welcome to the forum hope you have fun!

UndyingFury
02-17-2011, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)
I know I'll have fun here.

And @Charizard Michelle: No, I didn't make these banners, I just have mad Google skillz. :wink:

MichaelArch
02-17-2011, 02:53 AM
Welcome :) I'm somewhat new too.
Hope you have fun

Eun Min
02-18-2011, 05:35 AM
Hi-hi! Welcome to Pe2k, Casey. ^^

Tombi
02-18-2011, 05:40 PM
So, hello everyone!

Welcome, Fury! :D I hope you have a great time here!

Teddiursa of the Sky
02-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Hello... I am watching you... :eek:

Assaundrell Yumerai
02-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Greetings, Casey! nice to see you here on PE2K(^^)
Don't forget to stay active, and of course, have fun!