PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Alliance [DS]

DarkAmethyst
02-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Discussion thread for the Deadly Alliance roleplay... which actually has yet to start, but this will give us something to do until then, no? Post your ideas, thoughts, questions, or pretty much anything related to the roleplay here.

Current RPers

Rockets
Ash Ketchum (DarkAmethyst)
Crystal Momoyia (Crystal Momoyia)
Seth Black (Crystal Momoyia)
James Rodgers (Lieutenant; CrazyTrainer)
Keiru Ketchum (Kaioo)
Blade Abakagi (Leader; Kaioo)
Ashleigh "Ashe" (Kaioo)

Rebels
Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami (DarkAmethyst)
Keynoma Momoyia (Crystal Momoyia)
David Cattleman (LimeGreen)
Setarcos "The Chessmaster" (narpheonix)
Shay Miru (ID Saraibre Ryu)
Ieyaso Tobakuri (Kaioo)

CM
02-16-2011, 07:56 PM
*is about to say something until Crystal (the character) runs in chasing a shiny Zorua and then runs right back out*

... I have no comment about that. But yeah, anyone want to share any ideas on what should happen, how it should start, any questions for any other role player?

LimeGreen
02-16-2011, 08:08 PM
*is about to say something until Crystal (the character) runs in chasing a shiny Zorua and then runs right back out*

... I have no comment about that. But yeah, anyone want to share any ideas on what should happen, how it should start, any questions for any other role player?
I'm going to have a charizard make popcorn using the flame on it's tail.

Steal that idea and i'll freaking kill you.

Kaioo
02-16-2011, 08:16 PM
*the idea hath been stolen*

Just kidding lol..... we're doomed is all i say

CM
02-16-2011, 08:24 PM

That statement scares me a lot... Especially coming from you, Kaioo.

Kaioo
02-16-2011, 08:26 PM
What statement may I ask?

CM
02-16-2011, 08:28 PM
"we're doomed is all I say"

I should have just quoted that, but I didn't think about it X3

LimeGreen
02-16-2011, 08:33 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/4rzuxh.jpg

^what he said

CM
02-18-2011, 06:31 AM
I just wanna say this now before someone points this out later perhaps, but it may seem like a lot of attention is being drawn to my character Crystal (I have a little scene idea I want to act out with DarkAmethyst and I'm working on something with Sabi to get her character started in the RP) but I'm not purposely doing so. I think that because a lot of us have RPed together and we know the relationships between our different OCs, there will be times it may seem like it is centered around one person's OC for a bit and then more on to regular plot, then focus on another OC for a bit, and then back to plot, and back and forth like that. I've had problems in the past when either someone thought I was centering it too much around my own character or someone else has tried to make it all about their OC so I don't want that drama starting up. Every OC should get his or her chance in the spotlight for a little while, no? If you all don't agree with me then lock me in a box.

Saraibre Ryu
02-18-2011, 08:00 AM
I just wanna say this now before someone points this out later perhaps, but it may seem like a lot of attention is being drawn to my character Crystal (I have a little scene idea I want to act out with DarkAmethyst and I'm working on something with Sabi to get her character started in the RP) but I'm not purposely doing so. I think that because a lot of us have RPed together and we know the relationships between our different OCs, there will be times it may seem like it is centered around one person's OC for a bit and then more on to regular plot, then focus on another OC for a bit, and then back to plot, and back and forth like that. I've had problems in the past when either someone thought I was centering it too much around my own character or someone else has tried to make it all about their OC so I don't want that drama starting up. Every OC should get his or her chance in the spotlight for a little while, no? If you all don't agree with me then lock me in a box.

*locks in a box*

I think everyone kinda having their own spot light makes the RP more fun, like, a mini story within the big story, or a downloadable add on for the RP.

*lets out of the box*

CM
02-18-2011, 04:33 PM
*locks in a box*

I think everyone kinda having their own spot light makes the RP more fun, like, a mini story within the big story, or a downloadable add on for the RP.

*lets out of the box*

That's what I'm thinking. It's just with what we were talking about over IM and what I have been talking to DarkAmethyst over IM for a few ideas that we may or may not use, it seems like the RP may at times focus around our characters for a bit before going back to the main plot. That and we have only fewer role players this time around, so we may have to focus on an OC for a little bit to continue on with the RP.

CrazyTrainer
02-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Whos the leader of team rocket and whos the person thats suppose to be the leader.

CM
02-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Whos the leader of team rocket and whos the person thats suppose to be the leader.

Kaioo's character Blade is the leader of Team Rocket in this RP. It says so in the first post.

CrazyTrainer
02-19-2011, 12:54 AM
my bad I didn't see it

CM
02-19-2011, 01:04 AM
It's alright. It's not that big of a deal.

Kalimari
02-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Oh man, I've been itching to get into this, but I don't know where to start >.<

DarkAmethyst
02-21-2011, 12:26 AM
I'm very familiar with that problem...couldn't even start the RP this time around. xD Your character is a rebel, right? Maybe you could start off fighting some NPC Rockets somewhere? You could meet up with some of the other characters wandering around if that would help any. /fail response. I'm sorry, I have writer's block myself, so I'm probably not much of a help. :oops:

Kalimari
02-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Heh, it's alright ^^

I can see what I can do.. I haven't RPed in a while o.o

I was thinking... would there be some sort of injection that the Rockets would be putting into their Pokemon to help dominate all regions? Or is that just messing everything up? o.o

DarkAmethyst
02-21-2011, 01:29 AM
That could actually work... the sudden boost in power would make sense if they were injecting their Pokémon with something to make them stronger.

CM
02-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey guys, just thought I'd let y'all know that my internet is being stupid. I was on an unlimited plan, but now it's not unlimited anymore and I've almost used up all of my internet time for this month thanks to YouTube. So I'm going to be a bit inactive until my dad and I get this worked out or get a new internet provider.

CrazyTrainer
03-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Yo someone post this is to good to end.