PDA

View Full Version : They should really think of difference type combos...

Kamoosekazi
02-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Namely, for the starters...
Another Grass reptile? really?

The water pokemon is, ok I guess, but the only water starters ever really Wow!'d me were Mudkip and Piplup because fully evolved they had fun multi-typings.

What I'm really tired of seeing, however, is Fire/Fighting...
First Blaziken and Infernape, and now Emboar(OICWutDeyDidThur!)? I stopped using fire pokemon after Typhlosion cause I'm pretty bias against fighting types. I just can't ever find one that actually looks cool enough to keep in my party.

I would LOVE to have seen a fire/rock, fire/poison or even a fire/psychic.

Judgmental Arceus
02-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Namely, for the starters...
Another Grass reptile? really?

The water pokemon is, ok I guess, but the only water starters ever really Wow!'d me were Mudkip and Piplup because fully evolved they had fun multi-typings.

What I'm really tired of seeing, however, is Fire/Fighting...
First Blaziken and Infernape, and now Emboar(OICWutDeyDidThur!)? I stopped using fire pokemon after Typhlosion cause I'm pretty bias against fighting types. I just can't ever find one that actually looks cool enough to keep in my party.

I would LOVE to have seen a fire/rock, fire/poison or even a fire/psychic.

Fire/rock is Magcargo and Fire/Psychic is Victini.

Fushigidane
02-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Fire/rock is Magcargo and Fire/Psychic is Victini.
Yea, but, that's only two.

I agree with you. A fire and poison would be cool. Maybe a grass and ghost too?

Trent Reznor
02-20-2011, 02:47 PM
I agree that we should get different type combos.

However, some of them would be absolutely nonsensical.

Team Razor
02-20-2011, 03:00 PM
I think that Tepig should have other evo's that was ground typed. Seriously, A pig likes dirt, and dirt=ground. Have you seen a fighting pig before? and a fighting chicken(ok, I admit, there is actually fighting chickens, but torchic should have evolved to flying types).

Trent Reznor
02-20-2011, 03:16 PM
I think that Tepig should have other evo's that was ground typed. Seriously, A pig likes dirt, and dirt=ground. Have you seen a fighting pig before? and a fighting chicken(ok, I admit, there is actually fighting chickens, but torchic should have evolved to flying types).
Hey! If Torchic didn't evolve into a fighting-type, we wouldn't have Blaze Kick (etc, etc.)!

Viva la Gofre
02-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Give me Dragon/Grass, and I'll be happy.

Ant2011
02-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Water/Fire type
Its special move: Steam Blast

Mind Blown

Teddiursa of the Sky
02-20-2011, 09:10 PM
They should make a Dragon/Ice. Mwaha... Mwahahaaaaa. Unstoppable. But! Just because I want it doesn't mean it will happen! So, you should think the same way.

Tsujin
02-20-2011, 10:39 PM
They should make a Dragon/Ice. Mwaha... Mwahahaaaaa. Unstoppable. But! Just because I want it doesn't mean it will happen! So, you should think the same way.

Umm. They already did. Kyuremu the speculated legendary of the third game is Dragon/Ice typed. I've been waiting for him for a while but unless they release is special move he's not all that great for battle.

Six_Paths
02-20-2011, 10:50 PM

How would it be unstoppable..? It would be weak to rock, steel and dragon. :tongue:
And as for the type combo... I've always wanted a Psychic/Fire Pokemon, but they already made one in Black/White

shadowinfernape
02-20-2011, 10:56 PM
They have really overused the fire/fighting so much and only bulbasaur and it's evos got 2 types the other grass types did not get another type.I was expecting for Snivy to have a grass/dragon evolution but it didn't happen.

Ant2011
02-20-2011, 11:51 PM
They have really overused the fire/fighting so much and only bulbasaur and it's evos got 2 types the other grass types did not get another type.I was expecting for Snivy to have a grass/dragon evolution but it didn't happen.

Torterra is a grass/ground. Just pointing that out.

shadowinfernape
02-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Torterra is a grass/ground. Just pointing that out.

Oh I forgot torterra.But they should really make a grass/dragon.Or even a Water/Fire!I wonder how would that work out?

Arch Enemy
02-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Since they've never had a Fire/Grass Pokémon before, I have always wondered how it would look like. xD
Maybe that Pokémon can have some burning leaves on some part of its body? That would be really cool, and would also give us the idea why it's a Fire/Grass type. xD

Teddiursa of the Sky
02-21-2011, 06:42 AM
Umm. They already did. Kyuremu the speculated legendary of the third game is Dragon/Ice typed. I've been waiting for him for a while but unless they release is special move he's not all that great for battle.

It is called sarcasm, I do it a lot. Damn internet, making things so hard.

Trent Reznor
02-21-2011, 12:08 PM
It is called sarcasm, I do it a lot. Damn internet, making things so hard.
I know, it's so hard to be sarcastic on the internet...

But that Fire/Grass suggestion that Neko-chan made would look pretty cool.

Ridley
02-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Emboar should have been Fire/Dark because it looks like Ganon.

Judgmental Arceus
02-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Now I remember making a thread just like this. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3217109&postcount=1)