PDA

View Full Version : About a week away, what are you doing to pass the time?

The Elite Ygseto
02-26-2011, 11:53 PM
We have about a week and a couple hours till march 6th, and even less till march 4th for the other side of the planet. The day we have been waiting for since the first few leaked images came out and we started imaging the new pokemon, region, and experiences. The day Pokemon Black and White come out for English speaking consumers.

Needless to say I'm sure everyone on the forum is very excited for the games and we will all be a little inactive that first day it comes out, only checking the threads when we have questions or when our DS batteries die.

My question is, what are y'all doing to pass the time?

I know I am very antsy waiting for the game, and it seems like in my free time all I'm doing is searching information on the games, preparing future teams, and imaging the beauty of reusable TMs haha. Luckily I am getting scheduled more at work so that helps the days pass by quickly, so hopefully this time next week won't feel like ten years away haha.

Ant2011
02-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Creating an EV'd carbon copy of my team to transfer over when I get the chance. Also organizing my HG boxes to what I'm transferring first. My 3 shiny dogs and Celebi are first.

The Elite Ygseto
02-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Creating an EV'd carbon copy of my team to transfer over when I get the chance. Also organizing my HG boxes to what I'm transferring first. My 3 shiny dogs and Celebi are first.

That's a good idea, I should go ahead and start sorting what I'll transfer over. Lots of events I don't want just sitting and rotting in my SS version.

Neo Emolga
02-27-2011, 12:32 AM
Playing The World Ends With You.

Sine! Cosine! Tangent! So zetta slow!

shadowinfernape
02-27-2011, 01:36 AM
Organizing the pokemon in the boxes that I want to transfer over and EV train some pokemon to pass the time.

ash_ketchup
02-27-2011, 01:47 AM
We have about a week and a couple hours till march 6th, and even less till march 4th for the other side of the planet. The day we have been waiting for since the first few leaked images came out and we started imaging the new pokemon, region, and experiences. The day Pokemon Black and White come out for English speaking consumers.

Needless to say I'm sure everyone on the forum is very excited for the games and we will all be a little inactive that first day it comes out, only checking the threads when we have questions or when our DS batteries die.

My question is, what are y'all doing to pass the time?

I know I am very antsy waiting for the game, and it seems like in my free time all I'm doing is searching information on the games, preparing future teams, and imaging the beauty of reusable TMs haha. Luckily I am getting scheduled more at work so that helps the days pass by quickly, so hopefully this time next week won't feel like ten years away haha.
So hard to wait for a week! I'm going crazy. But right now I'm playing through emerald version from the beginning and then I will remake my team emerald team on my Heartgold but ev train/iv breed it. :)
also i'm doing all my school work so i'll have all sunday to play! woot!

Judgmental Arceus
02-27-2011, 02:24 AM
As I'm getting neither Black nor White but instead I'm waiting for the third enstallment, nothing. I already spoiled myself with all the gameplay and I've decided that I'll just avoid being impacient and buying both or either games.

Rhys!
02-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Also organizing my HG boxes to what I'm transferring first.

I should probably get around to doing that.

Anyway, I plan on going to school, playing Black Ops, and playing Digimon: Digital Card Battle to pass the time.

Digimon haters gon' hate.

winstein
02-27-2011, 10:35 AM
I am not that eager to get the game at day 1, because from where I live, I know I will never be getting it in time, and besides, I felt that these days aren't the best time to get the game anyway.

Thanks for reading.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Loaded...
I love Kingdom Hearts, but for all the flaws people talk about Pokemon having with reusing things, at least Pokemon does it well and make things fresh with a new framing.
KH has had me play pretty much the same worlds over and over without ever even calling them something new *lol*

All and all I'm also drawing fanart and biting my nails, I'm pretty excited :3!

Skylands
02-27-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm getting ahead with some of my schoolwork, because I know once B/W comes out, I won't set my mind on anything but those games.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-27-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm getting ahead with some of my schoolwork, because I know once B/W comes out, I won't set my mind on anything but those games.
Ah, I never thought of that O.o
Alright everyone, do your homework! >:3
(Or any real life work you might have that you can do ahead of time to not have its weight on you once you get playing)

Ridley
02-27-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm playing my Japanese White because I'm a ***.

Kers
02-27-2011, 06:10 PM
im trying to finish platinum but i keep getting distracted .

Pokomum
02-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Today I finally got round to putting my pre-order in for Black and white. Will be later on on Friday before I actually get hold of them. At least I won't have to join a hefty queue at silly o'clock in the morning. Till then,will be concentrating mainly on work.

Master Zorua
02-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Not only do I have mine pre-ordered, but paid in full in advance with trade ins. So all I have to do this March the 5th is walk in, have them swipe my edge card, grab my copy and head home to play, along with getting my Eeveelutions, Ninetales and Blaziken ready for Dream World.

Mr420
02-28-2011, 10:46 PM
along with getting my Eeveelutions, Ninetales and Blaziken ready for Dream World.

could you elaborate^ nice tho that its paid in full.

I've been a frequent Battle Subway visitor trying to get those nice new items with BPs. Breeding my Snivy starter & trading them on GTS for mons i need in my DEX..
it sure will be nice to know what the Unovians have to say to me.

Tsujin
03-01-2011, 12:34 AM
LOL at Ridley. I'm doing the same thing and all I gotta do is walk in as well. I'll be walking in with like 4 friends though and going to home to an all day B/W fest at my house. Now I can't wait till they release the new supposed game like Colloseum or PBR for the 5th Gen.

Phantom Kat
03-01-2011, 12:41 AM
- I'm practicing my solo like crazy, trying to memorize it and learn it well. Ironic thing is that competition is on the 5th, so I'm both hoping and dreading that Sunday comes faster. At least once it's Sunday, a big load will be taken off my shoulders whether I make it to State or not.

- Fan-fiction! Planning out my Harry Potter x Full Metal Alchemist crossover as much as I can before distractions set in.

- Go to school. Yeah.

- Kat

Flammenwerfer
03-01-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm just playing the JP versions. I can't wait to finally understand the story and attacks. xD

bigboy
03-01-2011, 01:16 AM
I already achieve my goal of beating the game in pearl with defeating elite 4 with 3 pokemon on the 1st try. Now i try to leave myself as little free time as possible by doing some early spring training or weightlifting and cardio.

Otherwise just sleep...