PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to this forums!

winstein
02-28-2011, 07:13 AM
Hello to everyone.

I am new here, but you will definitely see something uncommon for new members: I am not an ordinary member! I was adorned with this title because of what I am currently doing on Bulbagarden, which is writing reviews on Pokemon based on types. Someone from this site was interested, and here I am. Therefore, expect to see some future reviews in the future from me. So, without further introduction: Hello, again!

Thanks for reading.

Arch Enemy
02-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Hey, welcome to PE2K!
I've seen one of your reviews, it was a good read. Good luck on writing more in the future, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Simmi
02-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Hello to everyone.

I am new here, but you will definitely see something uncommon for new members: I am not an ordinary member! I was adorned with this title because of what I am currently doing on Bulbagarden, which is writing reviews on Pokemon based on types. Someone from this site was interested, and here I am. Therefore, expect to see some future reviews in the future from me. So, without further introduction: Hello, again!

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to pe2k :happy:

Wow you must be a really good writer! :biggrin:

Trent Reznor
02-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, winstein!

Instant promotion, eh? Awesome!

Judgmental Arceus
03-01-2011, 02:20 AM
O_O new member becomes instant staff member? Like OMG.

Mr420
03-01-2011, 02:30 AM
PE2K where anything can and does happen..
Welcome aboard Winstein..

Charizard Michelle
03-01-2011, 03:56 AM
OH! Welcome to the site. I had no idea about your backstory and it would explains why I had never seen you before on the forums. Still cool beans and I hope that we could work together in the future.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-01-2011, 05:31 AM
*YAWN* I could become a staff member if I wanted... OH SCREW IT! I admit it! I am a follower xD

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Assaundrell Yumerai
03-02-2011, 02:18 AM
*bows*
Welcome to PE2K. And we are happy to have you(^^)