PDA

View Full Version : Will Wal-Mart Get B/W on the 6th or...

Orange_Flaaffy
02-28-2011, 03:41 PM
..Will we have to wait?
I only ask since in my town it is the only place to buy video games (first hand, if you don't pre-order) :P.
In the past I've had to wait over a week for them to finally get more than two copies on the actual day, if we get any at all.
I don't know why I'm hoping this time will be different but at least maybe I am hoping it is just the fact that we are a tiny town and not the fact that all Wal-Marts are going to disappoint us :P

Mr420
02-28-2011, 05:12 PM
you could try asking the clerk in the Games section there if he/she know ETA of BW into the store..
& if he/she doesnt have a reasonable answer suggest they order it asap.

brandon_g
02-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Can you order online maybe? try googling a site that might have it.... (e-bay)

Orange_Flaaffy
02-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Can you order online maybe? try googling a site that might have it.... (e-bay)
I normally preorder from ebgames, but it never fails that if I don't use one way the other way is faster -.-

Pokemon_Ron
02-28-2011, 06:48 PM
..Will we have to wait?
I only ask since in my town it is the only place to buy video games (first hand, if you don't pre-order) :P.
In the past I've had to wait over a week for them to finally get more than two copies on the actual day, if we get any at all.
I don't know why I'm hoping this time will be different but at least maybe I am hoping it is just the fact that we are a tiny town and not the fact that all Wal-Marts are going to disappoint us :P

Wal-Mart usually has the popular games in the first day. If your gonna pre-order from ebgames/amazon, it'll usually take up to a week to get it to ya.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Wal-Mart usually has the popular games in the first day. If your gonna pre-order from ebgames/amazon, it'll usually take up to a week to get it to ya.
That's what I thought I remembered *lol*
The trouble is if I remember right they don't open the shipment box until 9 am where I live -.-

Pokemon_Ron
02-28-2011, 07:11 PM
That's what I thought I remembered *lol*
The trouble is if I remember right they don't open the shipment box until 9 am where I live -.-
Gamestop doesn't usually open until 10am here, so I don't see why it matters :p 9 am seems early enough haha!

Orange_Flaaffy
02-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Gamestop doesn't usually open until 10am here, so I don't see why it matters :p 9 am seems early enough haha!
It matters if you are a geek like me and love to get there when the store first opens.
I'm a morning person ;). Up at six alot...

Pokemon_Ron
02-28-2011, 07:17 PM
It matters if you are a geek like me and love to get there when the store first opens.
I'm a morning person ;). Up at six alot...

Wow, I'm usually up at 10am every morning haha.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Wow, I'm usually up at 10am every morning haha.
I love doing most everything I have to do before most people are even up yet :). Makes me feel motivated.
Now if I am full of energy knowing a game is going to be out that day I make a point of getting all the work sort of things done the day before as well X3

Pokemon_Ron
02-28-2011, 07:24 PM
I love doing most everything I have to do before most people are even up yet :). Makes me feel motivated.
Now if I am full of energy knowing a game is going to be out that day I make a point of getting all the work sort of things done the day before as well X3

SMART THINKING ;3 haha, i should adopt your morning rituals!

Orange_Flaaffy
02-28-2011, 07:26 PM
SMART THINKING ;3 haha, i should adopt your morning rituals!
Early to bed and early to raise,
makes a flaaffy sane, fluffy, and pokemon wise XD

Pokemon_Ron
02-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Early to bed and early to raise,
makes a flaaffy sane, fluffy, and pokemon wise XD

Haha, I'm the complete opposite xD

Orange_Flaaffy
03-01-2011, 02:56 AM
I guess I might play it safe and order online with the fastest shipping after all..I'm not sure *watches Wal-Mart with mistrust*

Neo Emolga
03-02-2011, 05:46 AM
Meh, don't buy from Wal-Mart. That place resembles everything that's wrong and corrupt with the American economy...

Orange_Flaaffy
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Even if I wanted not to, that place also resembles the only place in my town to buy almost anything locally, along with one of the only places that offers most of our population jobs of any sort -.-
So sorry, but most of all with video games like pokemon and clothing, if I want them first hand, it is my go to store...
And yes I have seen all those documentaries :P.

Neo Emolga
03-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Even if I wanted not to, that place also resembles the only place in my town to buy almost anything locally, along with one of the only places that offers most of our population jobs of any sort -.-
So sorry, but most of all with video games like pokemon and clothing, if I want them first hand, it is my go to store...
And yes I have seen all those documentaries :P.

Yeah, I'm not surprised, they probably killed all the little guys in your area.

But yeah, I don't blame you, I blame them... :P