PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Tabletop: General Discussion and Help

Iconoclast
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Come here to discuss about the Pokemon: Tabletop Adventures role playing game, as well as ask questions about the game. How to be a Game Master and GMing-related discussion should be handled in the other thread.

NES2
02-28-2011, 10:29 PM
I'll bite and say that as a person seeking a new RP experience, I would love to join this as your first member, ok? I'll get a profile down later, but good luck on this new game.

EDIT: Also, all the files are in order, except for that Tokens.rar file I can't unzip. Can you change that to something I can unzip, perhaps a .ZIP file.

Gokudera-Kun
02-28-2011, 10:43 PM
I've been waiting for a hardcore Pokemon RP experience, and judging from the lengthy handbook; this is it. Do I just have to create a character sheet to sign-up, or is there another step I'm missing?

Iconoclast
02-28-2011, 10:47 PM
I'll bite and say that as a person seeking a new RP experience, I would love to join this as your first member, ok? I'll get a profile down later, but good luck on this new game.

EDIT: Also, all the files are in order, except for that Tokens.rar file I can't unzip. Can you change that to something I can unzip, perhaps a .ZIP file.

Yay, thanks for joining! I'm uploading them as a .zip as we speak. Thanks for the feedback!

I've been waiting for a hardcore Pokemon RP experience, and judging from the lengthy handbook; this is it. Do I just have to create a character sheet to sign-up, or is there another step I'm missing?

Yeah, create your character sheet (see Will Townshend for a template). Then once we have enough people you can join or start a game. Don't forget to make a starter!

Gokudera-Kun
02-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Yay, thanks for joining! I'm uploading them as a .zip as we speak. Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, create your character sheet (see Will Townshend for a template). Then once we have enough people you can join or start a game.
Awesome, I'll work on it now.

Also, are the 5th Generation Pokemon usable at the moment? I noticed them in the Excel document, but not in the Bestiary.

Iconoclast
02-28-2011, 10:53 PM
Awesome, I'll work on it now.

Also, are the 5th Generation Pokemon usable at the moment? I noticed them in the Excel document, but not in the Bestiary.

Yes, you can use 5th gen, but only some have had their Pokedex made. This is still in Beta mode, so the creators haven't included all the Gen V in the Bestiary. Check the Links thread (I'm about to add the pokedex for Gen V)

Gokudera-Kun
02-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Yes, you can use 5th gen, but only some have had their Pokedex made. This is still in Beta mode, so the creators haven't included all the Gen V in the Bestiary. Check the Links thread (I'm about to add the pokedex for Gen V)
Alright, thanks for the help.

NES2
02-28-2011, 11:32 PM
I just realized something from your profile Iconoclast. Although this is a Pokemon RPG, it appears to take place IN THE REAL WORLD according to your profile. Can't we use the Pokemon Regions instead? I don't like mixing my fantasy with reality, because then stuff gets CRAZY real fast.

Ant2011
02-28-2011, 11:39 PM
I just realized something from your profile Iconoclast. Although this is a Pokemon RPG, it appears to take place IN THE REAL WORLD according to your profile. Can't we use the Pokemon Regions instead? I don't like mixing my fantasy with reality, because then stuff gets CRAZY real fast.

I think we should be able to, heck any game I run I'll use Jentoh for the region. haha.

Iconoclast
02-28-2011, 11:59 PM

Well, you can if you want to. I've taken part in RPs in the real world, Hoenn, Orre, even in a new continent entirely. It's all up to the discretion of the GM. I'm not stopping anyone :P

Ant2011
03-01-2011, 12:06 AM
I have an 8"x10" blank playmat in paint, along with an assortment of Various D&D tiles. I'm working on redoing these tiles to function with the Pokemon rpg. When I get these, can I make a thread for them, and any modifications people make? I made everything, so there won't be any creative issuse to deal with.

edit: each tile and square is 1"x1"

Iconoclast
03-01-2011, 12:14 AM
I have an 8"x10" blank playmat in paint, along with an assortment of Various D&D tiles. I'm working on redoing these tiles to function with the Pokemon rpg. When I get these, can I make a thread for them, and any modifications people make? I made everything, so there won't be any creative issuse to deal with.

edit: each tile and square is 1"x1"

Wow, that's cool. It'll help out the people who can't use MapTool to play on the maps online. Go for it, dood!

Ant2011
03-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Sweet. Map tool is good, but it was too confusing for me. YAY paint. (Let it be known I started the D&D tiles on my aunt's old EMACHINES desktop with WINDOWS MILENNIUM EDITION). I trashed that junk when I got my new baby. :3 Any tile requests? I'm gonna have interior stuff and exterior stuff. I have dirt, grass, tall grass, beach, trees, and water as of now. I'm going to do a default pokecenter and pokemart.

Iconoclast
03-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Sweet. Map tool is good, but it was too confusing for me. YAY paint. (Let it be known I started the D&D tiles on my aunt's old EMACHINES desktop with WINDOWS MILENNIUM EDITION). I trashed that junk when I got my new baby. :3 Any tile requests? I'm gonna have interior stuff and exterior stuff. I have dirt, grass, tall grass, beach, trees, and water as of now. I'm going to do a default pokecenter and pokemart.

I'd like to see some volcanic tiles, as well as the hot spring and ash fields of Hoenn. Good luck!

Ant2011
03-01-2011, 12:35 AM
I'd like to see some volcanic tiles, as well as the hot spring and ash fields of Hoenn. Good luck!

The ash field shouldn't be too hard, I'm just dying the grass that wierd shade of brown.

Latio-Nytro
03-01-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm having difficulties with the spreadsheet that lists the Pokemon, and cannot see which Pokemon are starters or not. Therefore, I have a question: Which Pokemon are starter Pokemon?

Iconoclast
03-01-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm having difficulties with the spreadsheet that lists the Pokemon, and cannot see which Pokemon are starters or not. Therefore, I have a question: Which Pokemon are starter Pokemon?

There should be a tab at the bottom (on Excel at least) with Starters on it. Click that, that lists all the starters.

Ant2011
03-02-2011, 12:59 AM
I made the lava and meteorite machine from R/S/E, any other requests?

and I don't have excel, so I can't see the starters either... I was just planning on the 12 starters from gen 1-4 and maaaaybe pikachu...

Iconoclast
03-02-2011, 01:08 AM
I made the lava and meteorite machine from R/S/E, any other requests?

and I don't have excel, so I can't see the starters either... I was just planning on the 12 starters from gen 1-4 and maaaaybe pikachu...

Well, most basic Pokemon are starters. The low levels of the URPG grading system are good examples.

Latio-Nytro
03-02-2011, 08:29 PM
I have two questions. First, what's the WC value? It's a number that's under the WC column, and I'm curious as to what that is. Second, Can I have Riolu as a starter? It was under the 'Ask GM' Tab, and your the only official I know...

Iconoclast
03-02-2011, 11:07 PM
I have two questions. First, what's the WC value? It's a number that's under the WC column, and I'm curious as to what that is. Second, Can I have Riolu as a starter? It was under the 'Ask GM' Tab, and your the only official I know...

Uh... where exactly is the WC column? And yes, Riolu is allowed.

Latio-Nytro
03-03-2011, 12:13 AM
It was in the spreadsheet's All Gen V catagory. To specifify, It's next to the Pokemon's hidden ability. I assume you don't know what the WC value is?

And I'll get working on a character.

Iconoclast
03-03-2011, 12:26 AM
It was in the spreadsheet's All Gen V catagory. To specifify, It's next to the Pokemon's hidden ability. I assume you don't know what the WC value is?

And I'll get working on a character.

I don't know what it's for either, so just assume it's not important xD I'll ask the creator of the spreadsheet what it is when he gets online, since I know him well.

EDIT: He just told me it stands for Weight Class, which is actually very important for a lot of moves (like Seismic Toss). The moar you know!

HKim
03-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Maybe the Dungeon Masters can go ahead and create threads about their settings, adventures, general plot, etc.

And then members can sign up with that specific dungeon master and thus have an easier time creating a character based on the setting being used.

Iconoclast
03-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Maybe the Dungeon Masters can go ahead and create threads about their settings, adventures, general plot, etc.

And then members can sign up with that specific dungeon master and thus have an easier time creating a character based on the setting being used.

Sure, that'd be great!

Latio-Nytro
03-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Hey, I've got a question: When a Trainer obtains a Trainer Class, and (I.E.) Becomes a Martial Artist, would you simply treat the new boosts to Strength and Dexterity and the drop in Intelligance as stat modifiers, or do the stats actually drop down in number?

Iconoclast
03-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey, I've got a question: When a Trainer obtains a Trainer Class, and (I.E.) Becomes a Martial Artist, would you simply treat the new boosts to Strength and Dexterity and the drop in Intelligance as stat modifiers, or do the stats actually drop down in number?

I believe you actually give those boosts to the base stats, not modifiers. I'm not sure, though...

Latio-Nytro
03-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Dang that. I need to beef up CHA slightly before I become a Mystic, lest it fall to the point where the stat is, counting modifiers, NEGATIVE.

Pushing aside that, when is the first thread coming up? I've been DYING to play this!

Iconoclast
03-07-2011, 01:27 AM
I'm waiting for another person to post a character sheet, since playing with three people is kinda boring.

Latio-Nytro
03-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Iconoclast, I personally think that playing with 3 people is more fun than waiting for one more person that may or may not put their character sheet. Admittantly, for regular roleplays, I'll post more the sooner the RP comes after I post my Sign up. If it's too long a wait from then, RP-Killing Dry spells of inactivity come along and ruin it. IT CAN HAPPEN HERE.

PUT UP SOMETHING. I'm getting impatiant. Plus, the likelyhood of someone putting up their character sheet BECAUSE of there being a Roleplay to play in is higher when it's there.

It's just my thoughts on it.

Ant2011
03-11-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm making my character sheet now(ish). Life's pretty busy, so I have little time. When I get it done, I'll put it up.

Iconoclast
03-11-2011, 10:42 PM

And yeah, I'll make a game soon-ish. Been busy with school and such, and I really haven't had time :(

Ant2011
03-12-2011, 05:20 PM
How many characters can we make? I'd only give the "SUPER SECRET SPECIAL AWESOME" thing to one of them...

Iconoclast
03-12-2011, 05:27 PM
How many characters can we make? I'd only give the "SUPER SECRET SPECIAL AWESOME" thing to one of them...

You can make as many characters as you want, like you can make as many DnD characters as you want, but you'll generally want to just train one up.

bronislav84
03-12-2011, 06:08 PM
*has not read the rest of the questions in the thread*

Quick question. Does a character have to be completely finished to qualify for the special gift? I typically take a very long time and lately have been running into writer's blocks with like, my last 5 characters. :redface:

Please say finishing later is ok?

Iconoclast
03-12-2011, 06:55 PM
*has not read the rest of the questions in the thread*

Quick question. Does a character have to be completely finished to qualify for the special gift? I typically take a very long time and lately have been running into writer's blocks with like, my last 5 characters. :redface:

Please say finishing later is ok?

Sure, as long as you'll complete it. :D

bronislav84
03-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Oh I plan to eventually, just worried I won't be done by the due date for the special item which is why I asked. Thank you.

Joekiklis99
03-13-2011, 08:25 AM
it's 4am and I just got off work, so I dunno if this has been said:

how are we gonna roll dice?

bronislav84
03-15-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume I won't get credit for the special item for just expressing interest but never creating a thread on time? I was so totally busy yesteday and only found out about this on Sunday. Darn. I'd still like to eventually, but then it would just be for fun.

If it's still allowed to get credit for the special reward if we expressed interest on time but didn't make a thread, then please let us know.

Latio-Nytro
03-15-2011, 10:15 PM
Hey, has anyone seen Iconoclast? I've been dying to continue the first PTA, and I want to see what the bonus is too.

EDIT: Ah, there you are!

Iconoclast
03-15-2011, 11:30 PM
bronislav I'll let you have it, no worries, heh.

Joekiklis99
03-15-2011, 11:35 PM
ATTENTION:

Please have your starters at at lvl 10. This is to avoid the oddities sometimes faced when starting a new campaign filled with 6 pokemon + trainers who all only know Tackle + leer...

(that and it's a damn buff :P )

Latio-Nytro
03-15-2011, 11:38 PM
As an I.E. to prove that that isn't nessicary, Riolu knows Quick attack, Forsight, and Endure at level 1. Check the other's Character sheets. In particular, Anthony's squirtle Blast knows Ice Beam.

EDIT: I'm just replying to say that...And because I never once saw that starters had to be at level 10.

Iconoclast
03-15-2011, 11:39 PM
But you'd rather be at 10 than 1, wouldn't you? I agree with what Joe said. :oops:

Joekiklis99
03-15-2011, 11:44 PM
At the same time thats all he gets for a good while is just quick attack (gets counter but meh, next actual attack is at 11)

Also, Ice Beam has to be learned by TM only for squirtle to ever get it.

Why can only he have a TM move? :P

bronislav84
03-16-2011, 12:07 AM
bronislav I'll let you have it, no worries, heh.Thank you! I have a lot of stuff to read up on now in the references you posted. I will try to get something up when I have a grasp on it but looks real fun.

Master Zorua
03-17-2011, 05:12 PM
How do you figure out trainer starting HP and what lvl is our starting Pokemon starting out at? I've read through both the player's handbook and the GM handbook and have found nothing on the matter of HP.

Gokudera-Kun
03-17-2011, 05:17 PM
How do you figure out trainer starting HP and what lvl is our starting Pokemon starting out at? I've read through both the player's handbook and the GM handbook and have found nothing on the matter of HP.
I got the HP equation from Iconoclast when I made my sign-up. It's [(Constitution X 4) + (Trainer Level X 4)]. And I would assume that Pokemon start at Level 1, since that's what the base stats are based off of.

Latio-Nytro
03-17-2011, 07:47 PM
OK, I've gotta edit my Character Sheet again.

However, I can say that the correct level for starters is level 10. Joe and Iconoclast agreed to it. Yay for the gain of 9 free levels!

Gokudera-Kun
03-17-2011, 07:53 PM
OK, I've gotta edit my Character Sheet again.

However, I can say that the correct level for starters is level 10. Joe and Iconoclast agreed to it. Yay for the gain of 9 free levels!
Alright, I'll have to bust open the handbook to edit my Joltik's stats.

Also, judging from the first pages of the new thread, are the missions/trials going to have an opening and a closing with the conflict board taking place between the two?

Iconoclast
03-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Alright, I'll have to bust open the handbook to edit my Joltik's stats.

Also, judging from the first pages of the new thread, are the missions/trials going to have an opening and a closing with the conflict board taking place between the two?

Pretty much. It's much like a regular RP with the "tabletop" part of it taking place during the battles.

Latio-Nytro
03-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Mewcario, the most you can get for one stat to start with is 14. That's what the guide said, anyways. You're going to have to edit your Character Sheet.

You can raise it up more afterwards, but for now, you're stuck with 14 as the max. I'm pretty sure.

Gokudera-Kun
03-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Mewcario, the most you can get for one stat to start with is 14. That's what the guide said, anyways. You're going to have to edit your Character Sheet.

You can raise it up more afterwards, but for now, you're stuck with 14 as the max. I'm pretty sure.
Gah, I missed that rule myself. I thought it seemed a little too easy to pick up a trainer class.

Master Zorua
03-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Is that after bonuses are applied or prior to?

Gokudera-Kun
03-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Is that after bonuses are applied or prior to?
After, because you can't get your Class bonuses at Level 0.

Master Zorua
03-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Alright, fixed.

EDIT:
We're going to need a price guide too for items. Travel items, Pokeballs, Pokemon food, human food, curative items, etc.

CM
03-19-2011, 05:32 PM
This seems rather interesting since it seems like it's based off of D&D just Pokéfied. But I'm curious as to if Riolu and Lucario are the only Pokémon who can use Aura and if I may start out with a Zorua?

EDIT: Also, where do you get the stats for the fifth gen Pokémon? Like where can you get what moves they can use since I can't find them in the Bestiary Pokédex. I'm also still a little confused on the Pokémon stats but I'll ask about that when I get to it since I'm still working on my character and not her starter.

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm just curious, but what is the rule on shiny and/or recolored Pokémon?

Latio-Nytro
03-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Has anybody seen Iconoclast lately? I want to continue the game, and we need him to do that.

Master Zorua
03-22-2011, 08:33 PM
According to his profile, he hasn't been online since the 17th

Joekiklis99
03-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Talking to him now, apparently he cannot log into the site due to some sort of password error :(

Ant2011
03-23-2011, 02:22 AM
EGAD! This is horrid! Quick, we need useless banter to pass the time in the rp!

Beartic Tundra
03-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Do I need an introduction/acceptance, or can I pop up randomly? XD

Latio-Nytro
03-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Pyroboy: I can say it up front: NO. You need Iconoclast to accept your character first, then you can start posting. However, you need to receive the Pokedex from the town's professor, so you'll have to do that. Then, try to catch up to us.

As Iconoclast is having some issues with logging in right now...I'll go get a mod.

EDIT: Better yet, somebody contact Iconoclast and tell him to report the problem.

Joekiklis99
03-23-2011, 07:55 PM
He has reported it, but even the site-given password has given him trouble :/

Latio-Nytro
03-23-2011, 08:15 PM
...Hmm...Maybe he's got his capitolization off on a letter or two?

CM
03-24-2011, 04:00 AM
No one other than Iconoclast can help me with Zorua's capabilities, huh? That's all I need before I post my character.

Latio-Nytro
03-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Well, we need to find some way to get him here, otherwise this RP is killed.

If Iconoclast can't do it, we'll either need another RP with another GM, or we need to find out what the heck is going on with his password.

HKim
03-25-2011, 12:14 AM
Have Iconoclast contact one of the admins by AIM or Email and we can help him sort it out.

Beartic Tundra
04-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Any idea when Iconoclast will be back?

HKim
04-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Any idea when Iconoclast will be back?

I sent Iconoclast an email yesterday, but I've not heard a reply.

He intended for there to be multiple games going on. So people should feel free to start up another one.

Joekiklis99
04-02-2011, 03:38 PM
According to him, he even Emailed the Webmaster for the site, and his response from him/her after stating his problem was:

"lol, u fail"

o_O

HKim
04-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Ryan probably isn't aware of some of the problems since he doesn't come on often and meant no insult to Iconoclast.

As I've said, I can help him if he contacts me and/or replies to my email.

CM
04-21-2011, 06:54 PM
I hate to say this, but I don't think Iconoclast is coming back. Also, this board is a bit incomplete in my eyes and as far as I know he's the only one who can help with the Gen V Pokémon capabilities and what is missing with their abilities. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just stating some of my observations when looking through this board and checking on Iconoclast's latest activity, which said he last signed in on March 22nd.

Ant2011
04-23-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm about 5 pages into the gm guide, and I'll get a game going soon. Iconoclast is M.I.A., and until he returns, I'll start up a game.

CM
04-26-2011, 08:44 PM
I haven't read the GM Guide yet, but since it seems like I won't be able to get the info I need to finish my character who is staring with Zorua, I'm probably going to make a new character that starts with a Houndour. But I don't remember if that was one of the Pokémon that I had to as a GM for permission to start with.

Ant2011
04-26-2011, 08:48 PM
I'm a gm. wish granted. :3

having power feels good. *laughing like a friend would* but wait, with this power, I can reshape continents, raise mountians, flood the earth, and create life anew! *laughing turns to maniacal laughter* MWAHAHAHAH, THE WORLD IS MINE TO CONTROL!!!!!!

... jk, but yeah, seriously, you can have a houndour

CM
04-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Alrighty then, I guess I need to start making a new character then for your game X3 Don't go crazy with your new power there, buddy.

Ant2011
04-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Crazy? You don't want crazy? Are you sure? I was a GM for a D&D game a few years back and I made the floor press up to the ceiling and kill the only cleric, I surrounded the fighter with dragons, gave the ranger a horde of ghosts to kill, and dropped the wizard and rogue into a pit of lava while the bard played his lute to try to encourage his team. I had 12 orcs destroy him. It was fun. You don't want that? fine...

CM
04-26-2011, 09:53 PM
... That sounds like fun!! X3

Beartic Tundra
04-27-2011, 01:45 AM
.... *is a cleric with +4 STR mod* Bring it!

Ant2011
04-27-2011, 02:21 AM
.... *is a cleric with +4 STR mod* Bring it!

*laughs* :cool: fine, the floor below you disintegrates and you fall into an acid pit. None of your spells work.

lol....:biggrin:

CM
04-27-2011, 04:55 AM
Aaand now I forgot how to find out a Pokemon's Max HP. And 10 points can be divided between the stats for the Pokemon right?

Beartic Tundra
04-27-2011, 09:22 AM
*laughs* :cool: fine, the floor below you disintegrates and you fall into an acid pit. None of your spells work.

lol....:biggrin:

That's awesome xD I can't wait to see what you do here

CM
05-04-2011, 04:38 AM
So will we be starting a new game soon?

Ant2011
05-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Yes, I just need to know who will be partaking in the epic rpg.

Beartic Tundra
05-05-2011, 02:40 AM
I, myself, shall join

CM
05-05-2011, 11:36 PM
*raises hand* I'll join too :3

Master Zorua
05-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Count me in on the adventure.
Also, a +4 CHA mod is much more efficient for a cleric, especially if you have Divine Metamagic: Quicken Spell. Gotta love the Divine Metamagics, they burn up turns per day instead of sacrificing a higher spell slot.

Ant2011
05-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Alright, that's 3 players? I'll give it 2-3 more days to get anyone else in. Also, if I seem a bit awkward forgive me. This'll be my first time GMing on a computer. I'm used to being at the table with my friends around me.

darkrayquaza666
05-11-2011, 11:30 PM
I want in is it to late.

Ant2011
05-12-2011, 02:14 AM
It's not too late. We'll start tomorrow.

Dr Scott
05-12-2011, 04:43 AM
I'd also like to join in. I might remake a character, though, so I might be a little off the start ...

Edit: I can also edit any posts that you need, Ant, like the accepted character list.

Edit Edit: *Yawn* I finished my new character. Now all our little group needs is a healer :P.

Ant2011
05-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Now all our little group needs is a healer :P.

Alright, who wants to play the Cleric? lol... No body ever does...

Master Zorua
05-12-2011, 12:17 PM
I usually do, but I'm already playing the Pokemon version of the monk =P

Latio-Nytro
05-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Don't count me out on this one. I'm joining.

darkrayquaza666
05-13-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm not going to be on for a bit so start without me.

Ant2011
05-14-2011, 01:08 AM
To all of you who have characters ready for my rp:
Guess what? We're starting now. I just have a few minor rules for my rp's that I'll post on the first thread post. Let's enjoy this people!

Dr Scott
05-15-2011, 08:32 AM
We need more people :(.

Ant2011
05-15-2011, 12:04 PM
maybe if we spam other threads? lol jk. yeah, we do need more people...

Dr Scott
05-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Best way is to keep it going :P.

CM
05-16-2011, 04:13 AM
I'll try to post either tomorrow afternoon or the next day since I'll be busy with school finals for the next week.

Ant2011
05-17-2011, 08:07 PM
So uh, just out of curiousity, who thinks we should have an Other:Tabletop Adventures board like this one? But for other rpgs like D&D, and such? I wouldn't mind suggesting it, but I think we'd need a sizable group.

Dr Scott
05-17-2011, 08:17 PM
So uh, just out of curiousity, who thinks we should have an Other:Tabletop Adventures board like this one? But for other rpgs like D&D, and such? I wouldn't mind suggesting it, but I think we'd need a sizable group.

Speaking from a mod point of view, there would have to be a LOT more interest in projects like this for that to ever happen. There isn't enough fans of DnD RPs to keep it going.

Master Zorua
05-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Okayt, can we make it an official rule, even though it's one many professional roleplayers follow without having it listed that OOC INFORMATION IS NOT IC INFORMATION?!?! Someone should have absolutely no way of knowing another person without an introduction or any sort of shared history! It's Godmoding, pure and simple!

Latio-Nytro
05-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Okayt, can we make it an official rule, even though it's one many professional roleplayers follow without having it listed that OOC INFORMATION IS NOT IC INFORMATION?!?! Someone should have absolutely no way of knowing another person without an introduction or any sort of shared history! It's Godmoding, pure and simple!

...Alright, I see your point. I'll stop it with Avalon's lucky name guesses.

Game_Master
06-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Hello all, it's me ant2011, I made this profile for 2 reasons: 1. I wanted my name to be Game Master for the rps, and 2. I'm tossing Anthony in and it would get confusing with me posting as the story teller and a character. Anywhoodles, I'll start posting under this profile soooo yeahhhh...

Latio-Nytro
08-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Hey, Ant. Just curious here, but I think there's some kind of good reason why Suvaty's posts are taking so long, right?

scarletsneasel
09-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi what are you all talking about? I don't really understand you see, I have ADD. But I'm a Pokemon fan and I was just wondering what you were talking about. Could someone nice explain for me? Oh and I'd like to join after I figure out what all this is.

Game_Master
03-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Seems like the PTA boards have sorta died... *hangs head in shame* I guess it's my fault after all, I've been busy but I'm back now so we can get another RP going. I'm gonna reboot the Suvaty story. You can sign up for it in the "Suvaty Reboot sign up" thread. And if you sign up soon, you'll get a special treat: A second Pokemon to join you and 2 rare candies! So hurry up and sign up today!

Latio-Nytro
03-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Can I keep the items I got from the first Suvaty? That would be the Keycard, the extra 200, and the Potion.

Game_Master
03-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Can I keep the items I got from the first Suvaty? That would be the Keycard, the extra 200, and the Potion.

Money: Yes
Potion: yes
Keycard: I'm gonna have to say no to that.

Latio-Nytro
03-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Hey...If I made a second character, would that count for having three players (Anthony, Avalon, and the third guy/gal I make)? If it does, then I'll make a second profile and we can start.

Game_Master
03-15-2012, 01:38 AM
Hey...If I made a second character, would that count for having three players (Anthony, Avalon, and the third guy/gal I make)? If it does, then I'll make a second profile and we can start.

If you could make a second profile for this second character, that would be awesome.